Alfred Vs. Jarvis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaos sebaceous
Alfred

Vs.

Jarvis

BATTLE OF THE BUTLERS!

Symmetric Chaos
Alfred would kick his ass easily.

Kaos sebaceous
Alfred can use his old man powers

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
Alfred can use his old man powers

Or his military training and MA skill.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Or his military training and MA skill.

Ummmmm

Or his old man powers

confused

Darth Martin

guy222
Alfred

Vs.

Jarvis

BATTLE OF THE BUTLERS!

al lays the smacketh down

Redatom65
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Alfred would kick his ass easily.

He Hits him in the head with a cane....................

don't shiv
Alfred is a flint eyed field operative

feats: knightfall who rules the night and knigtquest Batman Venom to name a few.

Caps Conscience
Who is Jarvis?

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Who is Jarvis?

Ironmans butler

Kaos sebaceous
Lets just say Alfred and Jarvis get prep time

Batman and Ironman give them some euipment

llagrok
Well, then Jarvis would probably win. Iron man could give him his suit.

Kaos sebaceous
big grin

Acrosurge
Lets just say Alfred and Jarvis get prep time

Batman and Ironman give them some euipment No-prep, Alfred schools Jarvis with relative ease. Jarvis might get some points for heart.

Prep situation, Jarvis takes this all day long. An Iron Man suit trumps most of what Alfred could bring from Bruce's resources.

tjcoady
Jarvis was the boxing champion of the RAF for four years running. I don't think Alfred would "school" him too easily.

what about Alfred and Jarvis, half hour prep, versus Wong?

The Fake Macoy
Isn't Wong supposed to be an impressive martial artist? Besides, never forget that Alfred > Prometheus.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Alfred is the better fighter for men of their age. Alfred 10/10 takes care of Jarvis.

Kaos sebaceous
ok lets turn this into 2 matches

1. Alfred vs Jarvis no prep

2. Alfred vs Jarvis 1 day prep

cyber tuff guy!
Jarvis beat up a bodybuilding street tough with a knife in Avengers 201. It was also revealed whilst an RAF fighter pilot he was RAF boxing champion for three years.
Alfred has his MI6 training although Jarvis has outwitted Loki.
Jarvis was the Crimson Cowl, betraying the Avengers to the new Masters of Evil Issues around 53-55, in about 1968-1969.
When Alfred died, he turned into the Outsider and became the bane of Batmas life, so they both have evil sides.

...They actually published some stories at Marvel and DC where the butler did it!

I say stalemate

A[BAW]Endrict
Alfred

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
Jarvis beat up a bodybuilding street tough with a knife in Avengers 201. It was also revealed whilst an RAF fighter pilot he was RAF boxing champion for three years.
Alfred has his MI6 training although Jarvis has outwitted Loki.
Jarvis was the Crimson Cowl, betraying the Avengers to the new Masters of Evil Issues around 53-55, in about 1968-1969.
When Alfred died, he turned into the Outsider and became the bane of Batmans life, so they both have evil sides.

...They actually published some stories at Marvel and DC where the butler did it!

I say stalemate

Acrosurge
Originally posted by tjcoady
Jarvis was the boxing champion of the RAF for four years running. I don't think Alfred would "school" him too easily.

what about Alfred and Jarvis, half hour prep, versus Wong? I did not know this. Perhaps it isn't so one-sided.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I did not know this. Perhaps it isn't so one-sided.

The street tough pulls a knife on Jarvis due to the beating he is getting. The other old people in "the neighbourhood" then jump in. The implication is that Jarvis would beat him anyway.

201 was a good issue. It rates with the other "Avengers off duty" stories around that time. Jarvis even gets cover time.

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by tjcoady

what about Alfred and Jarvis, half hour prep, versus Wong?

Wong would school both of them at once. He's got great MA skill as well as some magic skills.

Grodd
Originally posted by AcousticDoc

Wong would school both of them at once. He's got great MA skill as well as some magic skills.

Yes Wong would!!

llagrok
Originally posted by AcousticDoc

Actually I think Wong is incapable of using magic.

He'd still school them though cool

Kaos sebaceous
whistle

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
Actually I think Wong is incapable of using magic.

He'd still school them though cool

He's used it multiple times in the past.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Soljer
He's used it multiple times in the past.

um, when? Wong's used healing skills and things of that nature, but as far as I know (and I've read every issue of each of Strange's solo series'), I've never seen him 'cast a spell.'

Could have happened in an issue of the Defenders or some Strange mini I've missed. I'd be grateful if you could reference when he's used magic in a combat type deal.

Darth Martin
Jarvis is the better "by the book butler". He has to keep up with all of the Avengers from tech, food, service. etc

Alfred is probably the more intelligent, partner you want in the hideout spot. He was an agent in WWII so he knows a thing or two about H2H and stealth.

The Mean Queen
Jarvis wins because of his boxxing skills

Kaos sebaceous
BUMP

Q99
Alfred's still the more badass I'd say.

the ninjak
Wong would kick both their asses with ease.

And Jarvis is no pushover.

Lord_Talron
aunt may would take them all on and 10/10 them

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
aunt may would take them all on and 10/10 them

Aunt May is a level above all the servant characters. specially with prep. Chick was a Herald.

Uriel005
Originally posted by the ninjak
Aunt May is a level above all the servant characters. specially with prep. Chick was a Herald.

Unfortunately Wong is the only one who stands a chance against Aunt May but even then he fails. Alfred and Jarvis are too much British Gents to even think about fighting her.

Kasper Gutman
Jarvis took a beat down from Mister Hyde and lived. So he has that going for him smile Might have been The Wrecker who did it but I'm too lazy to dig for the comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.