Da Hulk v.s Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Here we go Step Right up Boys and Girls For The Fantastical, Sensational! Whimsical, Sexually Satisfatical match of the 2007 Summer Season! IN THIS CORENER! (points to a corner of a boxing ring) The Jolly green Giant, The Man who single handedly saved the purple pants business, The Southern Dandy, BARUCE BANNER!!!!!!!

IN THIS CORNER. (points to opposite side of the ring) We have the Ski Mask Tragical, Green Jumpsuit Horrificial Construction Worker. DAAAAAA WRECKER!

In the audience tonight we have a few guests. Digimark who has just returned from voicing an episode of the homo erotic sponge, Spongebob Squarepants, strangely looking like Jack Nicholson. Elsewhere we see Bigbran looking salty after yet another failed attempt at the playboy mansion to be a centerfold. Now then, LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Who Wins Hulk or Wrecker ermmhappy

SpunkySmurph
Wasn't this JUST done? ermmnone

TricksterPriest
*sits in a ringside seat holding up a sign: Overmuscled slugfest ftw!* cool

Redatom65
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

yeah, but their ina boxing ring...and there are kmc users sitting around....

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
Here we go Step Right up Boys and Girls For The Fantastical, Sensational! Whimsical, Sexually Satisfatical match of the 2007 Summer Season! IN THIS CORENER! (points to a corner of a boxing ring) The Jolly green Giant, The Man who single handedly saved the purple pants business, The Southern Dandy, BARUCE BANNER!!!!!!!

IN THIS CORNER. (points to opposite side of the ring) We have the Ski Mask Tragical, Green Jumpsuit Horrificial Construction Worker. DAAAAAA WRECKER!

In the audience tonight we have a few guests. Digimark who has just returned from voicing an episode of the homo erotic sponge, Spongebob Squarepants, strangely looking like Jack Nicholson. Elsewhere we see Bigbran looking salty after yet another failed attempt at the playboy mansion to be a centerfold. Now then, LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Who Wins Hulk or Wrecker ermmhappy

Hulk does the ermmdance

jasonk3
Hulk

Symmetric Chaos
Like in boxing?

Hulk.

Caps Conscience
Been done and

You suck

Sandy Panties

Hercules
Sandy Panties?

Does Wrecker get his crowbar...ermmhappy

janus77
Hulk wrecks the Wrecker.

grey fox
*GF steps into Wreckers Corner wearing a tacky MJJ esq suit*

"Come on champ , ya gotta eat rocks and crap lightening"

"I don't think I can do it coach , I mean I one shotted this guy in the seventies but he's had a billion fanboys and bad mini-series since , all I've got is Omega Flight ! "

"Ya got a point there...hmmm. Hey Tanaraq !"

"Huh"

"Hit my boy over here with some Mojo !"

*The Winter God nods, Wrecker beefs up *

"I can do this boss I can go the distance !!!"

"Go get 'em kid"

janus77
*bell rings*
*Hulk wrings wrecker's bell*
*Hulk goes home and meditates*

endrict
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Nope that was The Hulk...

strengthkills
Originally posted by grey fox

"I don't think I can do it coach , I mean I one shotted this guy in the seventies but he's had a billion fanboys and bad mini-series since , all I've got is Omega Flight ! "

"Huh"

"Go get 'em kid" "and i know grey foxes fruity A$$ is in the crowd to give me his booty after the fight so even though i gonna get beatdown i have something to look forward to"

JK big grin

TricksterPriest

"Huh"

"Go get 'em kid"
Trickster walks up to Hulk's corner.

"Hulk not sure of Hulk's motivation. Wrecker one-shot Hulk, but that was before Hulk had good writers. Wrecker not send Hulk to green planet."

"Bruce,"

"HULK NOT PUNY BANNER!"

"Ok, Hulk. Let's say that Wrecker was insulting you. He was saying that he wants to shove his crowbar down your throat and then sodomize Betty with it."

"Hulk confused. What sodomy?"

Trickster sweatdrops, and then whispers in Hulk's ear.

"HULK NOT LET HIM DO THAT TO BETTY! ONLY HULK GET TO DO THAT TO BETTY!"

"..............I did not need to know that. nosweat Anyways, it's a boxing match, so try not to get thrown out like you did against Champion."

"Hulk would have smashed puny champion. Puny rock man break champion's rib."

"...........No comment. stick out tongue Anyways, get in there and just outlast him. If you can get to the 5th round or so, you should be strong enough to beat him. NOW GO AND WIN THIS ONE FOR BETTY!"

"HULK STRONGEST ONE THERE IS! HULK BEAT DOWN PUNY PURPLE MASK MAN!"

"I should probably feel guilty at this. I mean, since Grey Fox gave Wrecker Tanaraq's boost, Hulk's gonna get murdered. big grin But, I must hold true to the original aim of .......THE HULKBUSTERS!"

grey fox
"You dirty Mongoose ! "

*Throws StrengthKills at Priest*

TricksterPriest
"You dirty Mongoose ! "

*Throws StrengthKills at Priest*

"You're a mongoose too, you traitor! stick out tongue " *looks at Strengthkills biting his leg* "Get off." Strengthkills growls and bites Trickster's hand. "Hulk is the strongest one there is! Hulk is feared by Thanos and can beat Superman with his infinite rage. Hulk can beat down Darkseid cause Hulk can one-shot Superman, and Superman beat Darkseid." Trickster's eyes widen. "EWWWWW!! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! IT'S EATING MY BRAIN CELLS TO LISTEN TO IT!"

(I think I may have mixed a little Quanchi into that one. stick out tongue )

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
"You're a mongoose too, you traitor! stick out tongue " *looks at Strengthkills biting his leg* "Get off." Strengthkills growls and bites Trickster's hand. "Hulk is the strongest one there is! Hulk is feared by Thanos and can beat Superman with his infinite rage. Hulk can beat down Darkseid cause Hulk can one-shot Superman, and Superman beat Darkseid." Trickster's eyes widen. "EWWWWW!! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! IT'S EATING MY BRAIN CELLS TO LISTEN TO IT!"

(I think I may have mixed a little Quanchi into that one. stick out tongue )

"Hmmm, save friend or let his brain cells fry........"

"Meh"

*OE Strengthkills*

*Pulls on Boxing Gloves*

"Get down here Apoc boy, I heard you like beatings ! ....As well as mudkips."

boxing

AcousticDoc
Wrecker is a joke. The guy got owned by Iron Fist.

guy222
hulk

Knowsbleed33
Leave it to Guy to bump a thread like this.

Hulk slaughters.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian

Awww go find another parade to rain on.

george '06
hulk asswhoops wrecker then sends wrecker home to his auto-erotic asphyxiation with his crowbar fetish

TricksterPriest
"Hmmm, save friend or let his brain cells fry........"

"Meh"

*OE Strengthkills*

*Pulls on Boxing Gloves*

"Get down here Apoc boy, I heard you like beatings ! ....As well as mudkips."

boxing

"Bring it on, you british wanker! stick out tongue " *turns hands into boxing gloves* "We'll do this one your way, Marquis of Queensbury style!" boxing

"And Apoc rocks!" durfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.