Wolverine/Omega Red Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Yeah dude, I know I've made alot of these, and I cant find them on the Search, so guess what..? Here's another!
Hoohah. big grin Behold..

Thy Mini Gauntlet shock

No prep, the fights in a forest setting..

All characters are going all out, no holding back this time, including the opponents.

http://wolverine.x-knights.com/fullsize/wolverine06.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Omega10.jpg

1. Deathstroke and Deadpool

2. Agent Zero and Sabretooth

3. Cyclops and Havok

4. Spiderman and Venom(Classic Brock)

5. Thing and Colossus

6. The Hulk

braz
I know, Im speechless too. They clear it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They get stopped right at Number one.

braz
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
They get stopped right at Number one.

How do you imagine thats going to happen?

Rewmac
Originally posted by braz
How do you imagine thats going to happen? http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6999/funny1ds9.gif

Like the can...

braz
Originally posted by Rewmac
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6999/funny1ds9.gif

Like the can...

jawdrop

Okay, okay maybe at 6, but you honestly dont think Reds pheromones or death factor would be effective against The Hulk?

nvrbeenwthagirl
How do you imagine thats going to happen?

Becuz Deadpool and Deathstroke would make little work of those two given the fact that they are just superior fighters and have range on thier side as well.

llagrok
Shouldn't have put the Double D's on first.

braz
Becuz Deadpool and Deathstroke would make little work of those two given the fact that they are just superior fighters and have range on thier side as well.

They may be superior fighters, but not by much..Wolverine and Omega Red are still damn good, and Red can emit his pheromones at distances and control where they go. Not to mention, theyre invisible as well. Once they get under the effects of them, OR would just have to coil them up and inject his death spore fully fledged. And ranged attacks with guns aint gunna do crap against Wolverine and Omega Red.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They may be superior fighters, but not by much..Wolverine and Omega Red are still damn good, and Red can emit his pheromones at distances and control where they go. Not to mention, theyre invisible as well. Once they get under the effects of them, OR would just have to coil them up and inject his death spore fully fledged. And ranged attacks with guns aint gunna do crap against Wolverine and Omega Red.

Um Deathstroke and Deadpool both have healing factors. Deathstroke is by far faster and stronger than Red or Wolverine. They stop at number one like I said.

jrodslam
I think the heardest is 3 with Havok and Cyke. I also think they have a good chance at clearing it.

In regards to Deadpool or anyone else's healing factor, the Phermones would have an effect on it by simply having it focus on the Phermones alone like what happens with Wolvie and Sabes. Thus regular damage like slashes, punctures, punches, etc, will take longer to heal and stamina wouldnt be as high as well. The Death Factor is just the icing on the cake.

Caps Conscience
Cap solos them.

braz
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Cap solos them.

cursing

Caps Conscience
cursing

Thats exactly what I thought when I saw that the thread starter had the audacity to put these two goons in the same thread as the Great Captain America.

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
I think the heardest is 3 with Havok and Cyke. I also think they have a good chance at clearing it.

In regards to Deadpool or anyone else's healing factor, the Phermones would have an effect on it by simply having it focus on the Phermones alone like what happens with Wolvie and Sabes. Thus regular damage like slashes, punctures, punches, etc, will take longer to heal and stamina wouldnt be as high as well. The Death Factor is just the icing on the cake.

Exactly, so regardless if they have a HF, it'll still effect them, and even worse when they get induced by the life drain/death factor. And Nvr, DP and Slade arent stronger than Omega Red, maybe Wolverine but no.. not Red, and heres another little fun fact about Omega Red, everytime he life drains someone, it improves his healing factor making it even more rapid and builds up his strength and durability as well. Omega started out at class 10 strength so he's Class 10+ at the least, and thats probably what Slade is at the most. erm

braz
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Thats exactly what I thought when I saw that the thread starter had the audacity to put these two goons in the same thread as the Great Captain America.

hysterical

TheGame17
Um Deathstroke and Deadpool both have healing factors. Deathstroke is by far faster and stronger than Red or Wolverine. They stop at number one like I said.

by far faster and stronger than omega red? no. if he is, it's not by much.

red and wolverine will be able to knock them out.

norrinradd43
I think they lose to havok and cyke...together they make eachother stronger i.e. Cameron Hodge fight from X-Tinction Agenda...Summers gang for the win

TheGame17
they may stop at 3. and if not, they will stop at 6 because they can't beat the hulk

norrinradd43
I think they got it, they did together what the rest of the x-men, x-factor, and the new mutants w/ cable couldnt do

nvrbeenwthagirl
People aren't giving credit to The DD team. Deathstroke and Deadpool are enough to take them out. Period. in a one on one, they would likely stalemate or win. It's not a stretch to say they stop at one.

TricksterPriest
Against Omega Red with no prep? Yeah, it is a stretch. Wolverine's HF can't beat Red's death factor and Red has in fact, beaten half the people on this list by himself.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Yeah dude, I know I've made alot of these, and I cant find them on the Search, so guess what..? Here's another!
Hoohah. big grin Behold..

Thy Mini Gauntlet shock

No prep, the fights in a forest setting..

All characters are going all out, no holding back this time, including the opponents.

http://wolverine.x-knights.com/fullsize/wolverine06.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Omega10.jpg

1. Deathstroke and Deadpool

2. Agent Zero and Sabretooth

3. Cyclops and Havok

4. Spiderman and Venom(Classic Brock)

5. Thing and Colossus

6. The Hulk

They don't clear 4, If they do, Hulk kills them both.

King_Mungi
I think they would be hard pressed to get past #2, adamintium bullets and such and ability to turn ones healing factor against them.

TricksterPriest
Red can solo #2. He's already easily beaten both of those two by himself.

King_Mungi
When has Red solo'ed Agent Zero?

braz
People aren't giving credit to The DD team. Deathstroke and Deadpool are enough to take them out. Period. in a one on one, they would likely stalemate or win. It's not a stretch to say they stop at one.

How? Pheromones= distortment, slowed reflexes and healing factor and thus more vulnerability to getting butchered by Logan and/or coiled up in Reds tentacles which he can inject the death spore and if he does, its game over. And they use guns as their primary on the offensive. Guns havent proved to do jack sh*t against either one of these guys. In case you didnt know, Omega Red took a rocket launcher shell right to the chest and got up immediately and fought like it was nothing. So unless DP and DS have like 100 tons of TNT, theyre gunna lose this one.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
When has Red solo'ed Agent Zero?

It was back when he was known as Maverick. Maverick had to negotiate with Matsuo Tsurayaba to get out of there alive, since he was losing badly to Red.

xmarksthespot
Beating Maverick isn't really the same as beating Agent Zero...

braz
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Beating Maverick isn't really the same as beating Agent Zero...

Did Maverick have the anti-healing factor corrosive..?

jinzin
if they make it past two they clear it...
two is a toss up.
And anyone who thinks deathstroke and deadpool are better fighters than Wolverine is/are out of their minds.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by jinzin
if they make it past two they clear it...
two is a toss up.
And anyone who thinks deathstroke and deadpool are better fighters than Wolverine is/are out of their minds.

Actually......I am out of my mind. crazy Stroke and Pool are both better fighters. cool

xmarksthespot
Havok... omniblasts... forcefields...

braz
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually......I am out of my mind. crazy Stroke and Pool are both better fighters. cool

Hardly though, Deadpool never beat Wolverine, they stalemated eachother, and his other feat was beating Taskmaster, which was good, and Deathstroke is damn good too, he was able to best Batman in h2h.

jinzin
Actually......I am out of my mind. crazy Stroke and Pool are both better fighters. cool yep, you're stone **** crazy.. erm

jinzin
Hardly though, Deadpool never beat Wolverine, they stalemated eachother, and his other feat was beating Taskmaster, which was good, and Deathstroke is damn good too, he was able to best Batman in h2h.

Batman was beating him the skills department though, hell he even admitted it, the only thing he had going for him against batman was one his physicality, and two his mentality.

jasonk3

They're not.

braz
Batman was beating him the skills department though, hell he even admitted it, the only thing he had going for him against batman was one his physicality, and two his mentality.

True I forgot about his 10x reflexes or w/e.

King_Mungi
Did Maverick have the anti-healing factor corrosive..?

No, he only got that ability recently when he was augmented by Weapon X becoming Zero. Not when he was Maverick.

braz
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No, he only got that ability recently when he was augmented by Weapon X becoming Zero. Not when he was Maverick.

oooooo0o0o. Then Agent Zero's gotta chance.

batdude123
Either way, they get shit stomped at 3.

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
Either way, they get shit stomped at 3.

Well, what if Red emmitted his pheromones before they blasted their energy or w/e, because they wouldnt be able to stand up to it, its not like they have a HF.

jrodslam
Also, its in a forest type setting. Will Cyke and Havok just omni blast the whole area right off the bat? Doubtful, but if they were to, i dont think it would kill either, plus theyd be able to heal from it in a good amount of time.

srankmissingnin
Two is easily the hardest fight in the gauntlet. Sabretooth has man handled Omega Red (and Vic has been upgraded since then) and Zero has his anti healing factor enzymes.

One, three, four and five shouldn't give the team much trouble... but that is mostly because of Arkady's Death Pheromones.

jrodslam
^ Sabes didnt manhandle Red.confused It was a even fight pretty much. Im sure Creeds upgrades doesnt conter the Phermones to the point wehre his healing factor would still be highly useful or reject the Death Factor.

Zero would be succeptable to the Death Factor as well as the Phermones.

srankmissingnin
Omega Red got the drop on Sabretooth. Sabretooth kicked his ass until Arkady ran away. cool

jrodslam
Yes, Red did get the drop on Sabes, because Sabes picked up the scent late, but when they started fighting, it was even. Why Red left, I dont know because if he wanted to capture Creed, he could have easily applied the DFerm

jinzin
Originally posted by jrodslam
Yes, Red did get the drop on Sabes, because Sabes picked up the scent late, but when they started fighting, it was even. Why Red left, I dont know because if he wanted to capture Creed, he could have easily applied the DFerm

I believe the dialogue implied that he was. erm

StyleTime
I see them getting stopped at 3 personally.

Also, since WHEN did Deadpool become a better fighter than Wolverine?

Creshosk
I believe the dialogue implied that he was. erm Which issue was this? I seem to recall.. early X-Men (adjectivless) If jubilee was in it I already have the comic fully scanned. Name the issue and I can shed some light on what happened by providing the scans of the incident.

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Two is easily the hardest fight in the gauntlet. Sabretooth has man handled Omega Red (and Vic has been upgraded since then) and Zero has his anti healing factor enzymes.

One, three, four and five shouldn't give the team much trouble... but that is mostly because of Arkady's Death Pheromones. c-signed.

Originally posted by StyleTime
I see them getting stopped at 3 personally.

Also, since WHEN did Deadpool become a better fighter than Wolverine? Since fanboy power decided he was. erm

Originally posted by Creshosk
Which issue was this? I seem to recall.. early X-Men (adjectivless) If jubilee was in it I already have the comic fully scanned. Name the issue and I can shed some light on what happened by providing the scans of the incident. Nope wasn't in an x-men book. It was in X-factor 38. I recall Arkady making some reference along the lines of "you can take a beating but even your healing factor can't keep up with my death pheramones" and then Sabretooth put a woopin on him. erm

Creshosk
Nope wasn't in an x-men book. It was in X-factor 38. I recall Arkady making some reference along the lines of "you can take a beating but even your healing factor can't keep up with my death pheramones" and then Sabretooth put a woopin on him. erm Don't have that one scanned in. Its not listed in my main index of the ones I do have scanned. Sorry.

jinzin
Originally posted by Creshosk
Don't have that one scanned in. Its not listed in my main index of the ones I do have scanned. Sorry. It's cool, I know the fights in the craptacular Sabretooth respect thread, but it's really small... I'll have it scanned again when I revamp that thread into something respectable.. but that won't be for a while.. Not till the Wolvie thread's finished. 800 scans and counting ladies and gentlemen.

jrodslam
I believe the dialogue implied that he was. erm

no The only thing that was applied was the Phermones.

jrodslam
X-Factor #138. The fight was pretty even considering there were only a couple of blows traded and Red didnt use the Death Factor.

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6884/xfactorv113816rougherfy9.th.jpg

braz
^which he couldve easily.

zoa
duo stops at the hulk

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

One, three, four and five shouldn't give the team much trouble... but that is mostly because of Arkady's Death Pheromones.

BS. Red should hand Sabertooth his ass everytime. thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.