Resident Evil Racoon City RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xzelldinchtx
so yeah like... if some people join up ill kick this little puppy right off the bridge!

SpadeKing
did you ever bother to read the thread that says READ THIS FIRST?

Bildo
((OOC:Hey Spade buddy whats going on in here then you wanna start this one up?))

moopoo
Hey im in ive been looking for a good rez role play for a while and hey i heard a rumor about an actually tabletop roleplay is that just a a joke or is it actually gona happen?

zslick
hey guys go to umbrellas revenge me and bildo would like that to get kicken again

zslick
People resident evil umbrellas revenge is a new resident evil thread that is kicken. All we need is just people to come and join. Just jump in but when you do so describe your character slowly also realastic people realastic!

Shad0w_Frost
I miss the old RE RP thread we were on. i might join up.

crowman1993
HI

crowman1993
Cani play? i'll go get my character right now big grin

crowman1993
Name:Cain
nickname:crow
height:6'5
weight:230(ofmuscle)
personality Nice and happy
clothing:he has all urban camo with football gear on
personal background: he's a football player and he's still in school
Primary skill:good with any melee because he trained with a lot of difrent mele weapons in the company of friends
secondaryskill:he's easy to anger as in he gets a boost of adrenaline when he's fighting while angry he has this because of his warrior blood line,badtemper and his strength
weapons/ammo he starts with lucky combat knife, 2 custom 9mm pistols with 6 15-round clips 3 for each
other equipment: he has his backpack which can allow him to hold stuff.
career:he's still in school

here he is big grin

zslick
Once again this thread died along ago too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.