Omega Red vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Omega Red vs Karate Kid

Fight in Weapon-x lab.

Who wins?

llagrok
I don't think Karate kid would survive the death spores.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by llagrok

Are the spores something that he has to breathe in?

Deathstroke
Originally posted by llagrok

KK karate chops every death spore out of the air. no expression

TheGame17
i think the death spores will effect him. plus Omega Red's combat skills and strength makes him no pushover.

Red takes this 7/10

TricksterPriest
I don't see how Red can lose. The death factor is too much for KK. Not to mention the life drain.

King_Mungi
Doesn't the Legion rings purify the air they breathe?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I see KK lsoing this one. Arkady isn't a pushover. He is also an excellent fighter. Val has a long battle up ahead.

King_Mungi
Which version of KK is this? and yes it does matter.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Doesn't the Legion rings purify the air they breathe?

Don't know. Interesting idea. But....OR's death factor has been described as both an energy field, and pheromones alternatively. But either way, doesn't matter much in this one. The life drain from the tendrils will kill KK.

King_Mungi
Except are we all forgeting KK speed? If he can speedblitz Superboy and a Daxamite, what's to stop him from doing it to Omega Red?

TricksterPriest
Good point. If indeed, there is a way to negate the death factor.....shit. KK could take the majority. haermm

King_Mungi
Like I mentioned classic KK was going one on one with Superboy physically .

Current hasn't done anything to put him on Pre: Crisis levels. So depending on what version you pick determines the majority of wins for either side.

Symmetric Chaos
Like I mentioned classic KK was going one on one with Superboy physically .

He didn't beat him. The first time Superboy was holding back (he still won) but said it was a hell of a fight.

The second time he was insane and KK managed to get him into a lock. However, KK said he couldn't hold it for very long.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He didn't beat him. The first time Superboy was holding back (he still won) but said it was a hell of a fight.

The second time he was insane and KK managed to get him into a lock. However, KK said he couldn't hold it for very long.

Thanks for the clarification, but still his fight with the Daxamite and battling Superboy twice does indicate he is on a higher level then Red.

King_Mungi
Question as I never read this apperance, did he use his flight ring to lift the building or did he use his own power?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg

TricksterPriest
Question as I never read this apperance, did he use his flight ring to lift the building or did he use his own power?

That's just him. cool That's the level of skill he's got. eek!

Symmetric Chaos

It doesn't look like he's lifting it.

Caps Conscience
KK kills him. But I think he is bs.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It doesn't look like he's lifting it.

That's why I would like some clarification as I didn't read this issue, was it the flight ring that lifted the building or did he use a force punch knocking the snow away from the building or something else?

Joey Stacks
The building was buried in snow and ice and Karate Kid managed to demolish all the ice and snow without putting a scratch on the building. That's insane stuff when you think about it.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
The building was buried in snow and ice and Karate Kid managed to demolish all the ice and snow without putting a scratch on the building. That's insane stuff when you think about it.

I assumed it was a force punch as you can see in one panel his hands do a swooping slap to the ground.

guy222
Red

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -K-M-

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg if you look closely kk is hitting the ice with his left hand.

the way the artist made the ice shatter all over the opera house without smashing the windows is stupid. ice doesn't fracture like glass so to make it do so the glass should have went with it.

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if you look closely kk is hitting the ice with his left hand.

the way the artist made the ice shatter all over the opera house without smashing the windows is stupid. ice doesn't fracture like glass so to make it do so the glass should have went with it.

When you're KK ice shatters any damn why you want.

Parallex
Val is other level, Red gets hurt real bad , real quick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.