Majora's Mask(LoZ) vs. Jack of Blades(Fable)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Which masked Godlike SOB wins? Battle has three rounds and takes place in Palpatine's office on Coruscent because I said so.
Round 1: Majora's Mask vs. Jack without Sword of Aeons
Round 2: Majora's Incarnation vs. Jack with Sword of Aeons
Round 3: Majora's Wrath vs. Jack(Dragon Form)

Xenogears
All times are UTC -4 hours. The time now is 11:39 PM.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
All times are UTC -4 hours. The time now is 11:39 PM. Okay....So who wins?

ESB -1138
Jack, all

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Jack, all I actually agree but why? cool Oh and also just womderin who do you all think was the better villain.

ESB -1138
All times are UTC -4 hours. The time now is 3:16PM

Violent2Dope
All times are UTC -4 hours. The time now is 3:16PM mad STOP THAT! mad

ESB -1138
Couldn't resist

Violent2Dope
So...back on topic...why does Jack win? I think he wins partly because of Jack's age, no one in the Fable world has seen or done more than Jack. Back then before humans were around and monsters and living nightmares roamed the land, EVEN THEN Jack was old. So in terms of experience, Jack wins.

Xenogears
All times are UTC -4 hours. The time now is 04:37 PM. 313

Violent2Dope
All times are UTC -4 hours. The time now is 04:37 PM. 313 blowupchaircursingfurious

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
So...back on topic...why does Jack win? I think he wins partly because of Jack's age, no one in the Fable world has seen or done more than Jack. Back then before humans were around and monsters and living nightmares roamed the land, EVEN THEN Jack was old. So in terms of experience, Jack wins.

And yet Hero WTFpwned his azz biatch twice: as a human and a dragon.

Violent2Dope
And yet Hero WTFpwned his azz biatch twice: as a human and a dragon. Yeah weird isn't it? But then again the hero was also part of a bloodline diractly related to Archon which gave him a great degree of natural strength. I still think Jack would win the fight against Majora.

Cooples
All times are UTC -4 hours. The time now is 05:36 PM.

Violent2Dope
My soul=giljotiini

Cooples
where do oyu find all of those emoticons?

Violent2Dope
Right under "Add Smilies" click on "More Smilies".

Cooples
well jeez, I feel stupid....
haha, but then again have not been here so long.

pile

Violent2Dope
You're doing better than me it wasn't until recently that I got a sig and an avy.

Cooples
haha.
well maybe i do know what i am doing.

Violent2Dope
Well anyway Jack of Blades wins all three I think lol.

Kupo_Avalanche
Only if Chuck lets him.

Violent2Dope
Only if Jackson lets Chuck let him.

Kupo_Avalanche
Only if Chuck allows Jackson that power over Chuck

Violent2Dope
Only if Jackson doesn't erase Chuck from existence.

Kupo_Avalanche
Only chuck can erase people from existence.

Violent2Dope
...what?

Kupo_Avalanche
oh you heard me...

Violent2Dope
No I mean I don't understand you.

Kupo_Avalanche
Chuck Norris is the only perosn who can erase others from existence.

Violent2Dope
Haha fool. Chuck recieved that power from Jackson. He could take it away.

Kupo_Avalanche
The chuckith can givith, and he can takith away!

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson made God, so he can erase him and in turn erase the universe.

Kupo_Avalanche
Chuck made Jackson

Violent2Dope
Jackson made God, God made Chuck, Jackson gave Chuck power.

Kupo_Avalanche
shark ate jackson...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Kupo_Avalanche
shark ate jackson... Movie. Don't count them.

Kupo_Avalanche
well all samuel does is yell...

Violent2Dope
And all Chuck does is blow Richard Simmons.

ESB -1138
Okay I'm actually going to discuss about the fight at hand because with the lack of battles this is actually a good one.

Jack of Blades vs Majora's Mask: I have to say that Jack would be capable of taking down Majora's Mask. Majora's Mask weak spot is behind it so Jack all has to do is use Assassin's Rush to get behind him and lay waste to Majora's Mask.

Jack of Blades vs Majora's Incarnation: Okay you gave Jack of Blades the Sword of Aeons for this round. The Sword of Aeons is more powerful then any other weapon in the Fable universe. I would have to say it may be on par if not greater then the Master Sword. Majora may be faster but Jack was capable of summoning those wolf creatures and even capable of doing that attack that drains your life. Jack takes this round with ease.

Jack of Blades vs Majora's Wrath: Dragon Jack vs Majora's Wrath; I would again have to give it to Jack. What Jack did as a dragon surpassed everything we saw Majora's Wrath do.

Violent2Dope
Round 1: Jack he has assassin's rush to get behind him and also he is much faster and more versatile
Round 2: Jack again he keeps his own attributes from the previous fight but combined with the SoA will win despite Majora's superior speed.
Round 3: Jack again as a dragon he can fly breathe fire and bite him. Majora will get some licks in but won't be able to handle Jack's power.

As a villain I liked Jack.

ESB -1138
Jack was a better villain then Majora's Mask. Majora was bringing down a moon and Jack killed your father and your mother right before your eyes. Jack is so much cooler then Majora.

Violent2Dope
Jack is soooo much beyond gangster. Majora was just like"ZOMG IM GONNA BLOW UP THE WORLD!" Jack was truly sinister.

Xenogears
Emperor Ashtar should change his name to Emu Ashtar or Gangsta Emu.

Violent2Dope
Lol Emo Emu Ashtar

Kupo_Avalanche
gangster emo emu ahstar

Xenogears
Emo gangster?

Kupo_Avalanche
gosh, Lana said I have a warning, and she never told me once.
she's such a liar...
she closes everything we have fun in.

Violent2Dope
This is bullshit Lana closed down the ****in rules thread! She decides now that there's too much "idle chatter" when that's the only thing that's been on that thread since the second post!

Kupo_Avalanche
I want someone to get the nerve to make a thread called either...

Lana Vs Games 'Versus' Forum
or
a thread called " I will take one for the team and sleep with Lana so she's not so grumpy"

Violent2Dope

or
a thread called " I will take one for the team and sleep with Lana so she's not so grumpy" laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance eek! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Xenogears

or
a thread called " I will take one for the team and sleep with Lana so she's not so grumpy" That would be nice.

Kupo_Avalanche
there, i fixed the problem guys.

Kupo_Avalanche
holy hell, she closed that quick!

Xenogears
holy hell, she closed that quick! Doing her thing eh?

Violent2Dope
Sux it got closed before I could post on it.

Xenogears
Two threads were closed right before I was able to post messages in them.

Violent2Dope
Two threads were closed right before I was able to post messages in them. Damn it's like she aint human.

Kupo_Avalanche
Lana is so powerful....
How, I wonder if she could defeat Chuck Norris...

Violent2Dope
Her power doesn't even begin to compare with Samuel L. Jackson. If only I had his number he would straighten her out.

Kupo_Avalanche
I can't make any more threads today, and its not even an hour into today!
haha.
someone make a Lana vs Chuck Norris thread, it would be priceless...

oh and so I don't get banned or something stupid Jack would win.

Lana
Hey. Guys. I can read.

Stop derailing threads, now. I should not ever have to say something more than once.

Kupo_Avalanche
define "derailing"

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Lana
Hey. Guys. I can read.

Stop derailing threads, now. I should not ever have to say something more than once. We're sawry Lana. sad

Kupo_Avalanche
she's like some kind of super version of hell.
if we odn''t do what she says she burns the shit out of us!

BackFire
All of you, cut the shit right now.

I don't want to hear anymore things said about Lana, nor do I want to see the three of you continuing to derail threads off topic. This is an official and final warning to Xenogears, Violent2Dop, and Kupo_Avalanche.

Lana
define "derailing"

Posting off-topic. It's not that hard to figure out.

Violent2Dope
Jack wins. smile

Kupo_Avalanche
Lana don't make fun of people who didn't go to college like you did!
I only wish I was that smart.

sorry Backfire sad
Texas Chainsaw massacre is awesome by the way. SOlid choice.

Jack has those blades, and he's awesome, so he woudl win, plus he can maniplulate the minds of others.

Violent2Dope
Lana don't make fun of people who didn't go to college like you did!
I only wish I was that smart.

sorry Backfire sad
Texas Chainsaw massacre is awesome by the way. SOlid choice.

Jack has those blades, and he's awesome, so he woudl win, plus he can maniplulate the minds of others. When did he manipulate the minds of others?

Kupo_Avalanche
the main dudes sister at the end.

Violent2Dope
the main dudes sister at the end. ...When? I beat both Fable and Fable:Lost Chapters.

Kupo_Avalanche
doesn't Jack control his sister?
and then you can either kill her or something?

Violent2Dope
doesn't Jack control his sister?
and then you can either kill her or something? No after you kill Jack you get the Sword of Aeons. Either you can toss the sword in the vortex forever or you can kill your sister with it to restore all it's power.

Kupo_Avalanche
OH, I see.
well Jack still wins.

Violent2Dope
Yes he does. smile

ESB -1138
Jack is soooo much beyond gangster. Majora was just like"ZOMG IM GONNA BLOW UP THE WORLD!" Jack was truly sinister.

Majora had to use a Skull Kid. Ohhhhh...I can see why Majora is feared. The Fierce Diety Mask is stronger then Majora's Mask.

Violent2Dope
And Jack is stronger than FD mask. And Ganon is stronger than Jack!

Xenogears
Fack!

ESB -1138
And Jack is stronger than FD mask. And Ganon is stronger than Jack!

Yeah but Jack never got beaten by some elf kid who doesn't wear pants

Violent2Dope
Yeah but Jack never got beaten by some elf kid who doesn't wear pants You're right he got beaten by a 65 year old man. BTW I consider all the games Link beats Ganon(almost all of them) to be major PIS.

ESB -1138
You're right he got beaten by a 65 year old man. BTW I consider all the games Link beats Ganon(almost all of them) to be major PIS.

I would rather get beaten by a 65 year old man then some 10 year old who doesn't wear pants.

Violent2Dope
The Zelda games great as they are are packed with PIS. A little kid with a holy sword defeating a nine foot tall man with hundreds of years of experience over Link who is a master swordsman and a powerful dark magician who has aquired the power of a God? Yeah um bullshit major PIS.

ESB -1138
The Zelda games great as they are are packed with PIS. A little kid with a holy sword defeating a nine foot tall man with hundreds of years of experience over Link who is a master swordsman and a powerful dark magician who has aquired the power of a God? Yeah um bullshit major PIS.

Well to be fair TP Link had training.

Violent2Dope
Well to be fair TP Link had training. Yeah like 12 years tops training against a nine foot tall giant with like at least 150 years more experience and is a magician that wields the Triforce of Power, essentially making him a God.

ESB -1138
Yeah like 12 years tops training against a nine foot tall giant with like at least 150 years more experience and is a magician that wields the Triforce of Power, essentially making him a God.

You can't forget that Ganondorf in TP was greatly weakened. He had that HUGE scar on his torso.

Violent2Dope
You can't forget that Ganondorf in TP was greatly weakened. He had that HUGE scar on his torso. As shown when he rushed with great speed and killed the Sage, he may of been weakened, but not to the point of being helpless. What I'm saying is that the Zelda series is flawed in that one way. Also I don't care how weakened Ganon is, Link actually overpowering a nine foot tall giant and pushing him back is bullshit in his purest form.

ESB -1138
As shown when he rushed with great speed and killed the Sage, he may of been weakened, but not to the point of being helpless. What I'm saying is that the Zelda series is flawed in that one way. Also I don't care how weakened Ganon is, Link actually overpowering a nine foot tall giant and pushing him back is bullshit in his purest form.

Well TP Link did show some great feats of physical strength such as stopping a rampaging goat. Now I'm pretty sure Ganondorf with the Triforce of Power would be capable of doing the same with one hand. But you also forget that Ganondorf was weakened, just returned to life, and was just wounded a few times: Ganon's Puppet Zelda, Dark Beast Ganon, and Ganondorf on horseback.

Not to mention you see how powerful Midna was with a fraction of the fused shadows when she whipped out Zant and Ganondorf had to fight a fully powered fushed shadow Midna so you can see that would take a lot of Ganondorf's power to do. Zelda did shoot Ganondorf with light arrows which would weaken Ganondorf.

So when Link and Ganondorf went to fight one on one Link had to advantage. Link is faster and is very skilled with a sword as not to mention not as worn down as Ganondorf was at that point.

And in OoT I think Ganondorf made the mistake of underestimating Link and just toying with him during their battle and that's why Ganondorf lost there.

Violent2Dope
Well TP Link did show some great feats of physical strength such as stopping a rampaging goat. Now I'm pretty sure Ganondorf with the Triforce of Power would be capable of doing the same with one hand. But you also forget that Ganondorf was weakened, just returned to life, and was just wounded a few times: Ganon's Puppet Zelda, Dark Beast Ganon, and Ganondorf on horseback.

Not to mention you see how powerful Midna was with a fraction of the fused shadows when she whipped out Zant and Ganondorf had to fight a fully powered fushed shadow Midna so you can see that would take a lot of Ganondorf's power to do. Zelda did shoot Ganondorf with light arrows which would weaken Ganondorf.

So when Link and Ganondorf went to fight one on one Link had to advantage. Link is faster and is very skilled with a sword as not to mention not as worn down as Ganondorf was at that point.\

And in OoT I think Ganondorf made the mistake of underestimating Link and just toying with him during their battle and that's why Ganondorf lost there. Well since Link is also limited by gameplay I don't know who is faster but as I've proven many times Ganon is by no means slow. But I do see your point at least when it comes to TP.I also agree with your statement on OoT because in that game Ganon was younger and less wise and had gotten comfortable being invincible.

ESB -1138
So basically Ganondorf never got beaten by direct conflict as he allows his pride to get in the way of judgment and so he never considered anyone a threat and because of that Link got the upper hand. Ganondorf had the Triforce of Power and begun to think of himself as a god and he got stupid. He toyed with Link instead of going all out. I'm pretty sure if Ganondorf could destroy a castle with his dying breath he would have WTFpwned Link but he was stupid.

Violent2Dope
So basically Ganondorf never got beaten by direct conflict as he allows his pride to get in the way of judgment and so he never considered anyone a threat and because of that Link got the upper hand. Ganondorf had the Triforce of Power and begun to think of himself as a god and he got stupid. He toyed with Link instead of going all out. I'm pretty sure if Ganondorf could destroy a castle with his dying breath he would have WTFpwned Link but he was stupid. I know lol and I think I can see a similar situation in WW in that he was fighting two people, one with the Master Sword and the other with Light Arrows. Also pride also may have gotten in the way again because near the end of the fight he all of the sudden starts blocking or dodging every shot Link and Zelda shoot at him. I ask you, why didn't he just do that from the start?

ESB -1138
Because Ganondorf was thinking What can Zelda do? so he focused on toying with Link then he started getting hit by Light Arrows and finally he said Those actually hurt so he went over to WTFpwn Zelda. But that's just what I think.

Violent2Dope
No Link distracted him while Zelda was plugging him with arrows but he didn't go 100% til he was about to be beaten.

Xenogears
No Link distracted him while Zelda was plugging him with arrows but he didn't go 100% til he was about to be beaten. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.