Batman vs Daredevil vs Judge Dredd vs Punisher vs Wolverines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Who lasts the most and who loses ??

For me it would have to be Wolverine just for his healing factor

guy222
Originally posted by Kazenji
Who lasts the most and who loses ??

For me it would have to be Wolverine just for his healing factor

Howlett

Cap'n Happy
It comes down to Batman and Wolverine. I love Daredevil, but he's out pretty quickly. Dredd and Punisher take each other out in a blaze of glory... leaving Batman to face Wolverine. With all the bloodshed, Logan is in a berserker rage... which proves to be his downfall. With his cold, calculating mind and his wicked skills, the Batman (though bruised and bloodied) triumphs again.

Darth Martin
Punisher or Dredd's weapons should me mostly useless here. Daredevil dodges bullets, Batman has his Nomex/Survival Batsuit, and Logan eats them for breakfast. erm

DD is out cause of Bats has sonics. Since all of the Wolverine fanboys here seem to think that Logan has superhearing, Bats whips out his sonics on him to. Batman could also just freeze him or stick him with liquid-hydrogen or foam pellets.

Batman-Prime
As said it comes down to Wolverine and Batman and there i would say 50%-50%

Darth Martin
I would probably give Wolverine the benefit of the doubt here seeing how it's a no prep/straight up fight. It really could go either way. Batman will be fatiqued and tired and Logan will not.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine via super-endurance, Healing Factor, Razor edge adamentium claw, training in a lot of martial arts, 150 years of training.

Darth Martin
Yet he hardly ever shows it. Wayne does. erm

Mindset
What are you talking about?

How does he hardly ever show it?

Darth Martin
Most of the time he's just charging in. Thuis is mostly due to his Healing Factor. He go spoiled basically. And with his claws he hardly ever uses as much skill as Bruce. When the writers write Batman they go into deep detail of not only his knowledge and experience but they also break down what he's doing and where he learned it from. Just saying that Batman shows more skill.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Most of the time he's just charging in. Thuis is mostly due to his Healing Factor. He go spoiled basically. And with his claws he hardly ever uses as much skill as Bruce. When the writers write Batman they go into deep detail of not only his knowledge and experience but they also break down what he's doing and where he learned it from. Just saying that Batman shows more skill.

That's because lately they have just been showing Wolverine's regen, he doesn't show as much skill as he used to.

Darth Martin
They always talk about his experience and skill but I fail to see it ofetn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.