attack on marvel earth!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
could marvel earths heroes survive an attack from these beasts?
surtur w/tl sword
ymir
asgardian destroyer(loki)
mangog
mephisto
set the serpent god
dormammu
earth has 30 mins to prep.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
surtur w/tl sword
ymir
mangog
mephisto
set the serpent god
dormammu

Tiamut FTW

DigiMark007
Who's on Marvel Earth right now besides Strange and Sentry that's even in these guys' league. Maybe a few otherslike BRB, Black Bolt, and...um...I dunno, Collective?

Anyway. Bad guys ftw.

Photon009
Well, between

Reed with prep
Doom with prep
Tony with prep
Hank with prep
Xavier with prep

And all the powerhouses such as (i used recent, not current):

Moonstone Zemo
Photon Genis
Sentry
Current Nova
Rune King Thor
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Dr. Strange
World War Hulk & his team
Black Bolt
Apocalypse
Quasar

etc etc

Yes, i think Marvel Earth could win, but only because the powerhouses would hold the enemies off while Reed and the big brains think of something to defeat them like Reed always does against superpowered baddies. Without the Reed and those smart dudes, there's no way Earth's powerhouses could win on their own straight-up, unless Photon Genis and Zemo start really using their spatial powers smarter and more creatively than ever, teleporting some of the baddies away, beating the rest, then teleporting em back and beating the last couple, stuff like that.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Photon009
Well, between

Reed with prep
Doom with prep
Tony with prep
Hank with prep
Xavier with prep

And all the powerhouses such as (i used recent, not current):

Moonstone Zemo
Photon Genis
Sentry
Silver Surfer
Current Nova
Firelord
Rune King Thor
Beta Ray Bill

etc etc

Yes, i think Marvel Earth could win, but only because the powerhouses would hold the enemies off while Reed and the big brains think of something to defeat them like Reed always does against superpowered baddies. Without the Reed and those smart dudes, there's no way Earth's powerhouses could win on their own straight-up.

They only get 30 minutes.

Also, half those guys aren't on Marvel Earth currently. Genis, Surfer, Zemo (Moonstones), Firelord, RK Thor, etc.

Symmetric Chaos
Earth gets obliterated.

Photon009
Originally posted by DigiMark007
They only get 30 minutes.

Also, half those guys aren't on Marvel Earth currently. Genis, Surfer, Zemo (Moonstones), Firelord, RK Thor, etc.

They only get 30 minutes before the enemies arrive. The powerhouses of Earth could hold off the enemies for long enough time on top of that 30 minutes for the smart guys to figure something out.

And i used characters that were RECENTLY on Marvel Earth. Cause Current Marvel Earth sucks, it would obviously lose as it's only powerhouses are BRB, Hulk, and Sentry. It's not even a debate.

WizeJudgeWilder
objection.
S.W.O.R.D.

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Who's on Marvel Earth right now besides Strange and Sentry that's even in these guys' league. Maybe a few otherslike BRB, Black Bolt, and...um...I dunno, Collective?

Anyway. Bad guys ftw.

Tiamut is in SFran. Celestials will follow

Utrigita
if Tiamut is there Then they stand little chance but I don't think he would help the heroes.

Earth gets smoked, agree with Photon009 current earth Suck, recent would be a hell more interesting

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
if Tiamut is there Then they stand little chance but I don't think he would help the heroes.

Earth gets smoked, agree with Photon009 current earth Suck, recent would be a hell more interesting

I like Earth big grin

Celestials do 'help'

Utrigita
yes they do if it helps them.

TricksterPriest
There is one guy who they could get, but I'm not sure he'd help. Is Atum still around?

lordboo
what about current beyonder hes on earth?is he a hero or villain though?

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
There is one guy who they could get, but I'm not sure he'd help. Is Atum still around?

Atum is alive

Utrigita

Current Beyonder has been depowered (again sad ) What is he now a inhuman ore something like that. He wouldn't in his current state be a challenge for the team.

guy222

Good Morning smile

He's a 'hero'

I will wait for another retcon for Man from Beyond

Hitman911
Storm!!
She can absorb a million suns!!! laughing laughing

His Airness
One of the above mentioned could possibly destroy the earth, as a team it's no contest.

celestialdemon

Yeah, if they used that time to summon Atum, they could possibly win. Surtur w/Twilight Sword would be a problem, though. He would be the only one who might have a chance at stopping Atum.

Now if Atum absorbs enough energy to become Demogorge, then it's over.

Mr Master
surtur w/tl sword
ymir
mangog
mephisto
set the serpent god
dormammu

Owen Reece gestures,

and no more team. smile

Jebus reborn
There is one guy who they could get, but I'm not sure he'd help. Is Atum still around? He's in the sun, probably beating up Void (even thought the writers probably forgot about him).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.