I swear to GOD OWNED THIS!@@OWNED!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
"I eventually just emailed Joe Kelly, asking him why dimensional barriers were being shattered and why Earth 2 was destroyed in one book and not in the other and he confirmed what I was saying:

When Superman and Superman 2 are in proximity to one another, crazy stuff happens - as it did for anyone who got too close to their "other." So as a combination of that fact and the amount of power the two were exerting against one another, their histories "swapped." Our Superman "grew up" in a 1950's style world and "Superman 2" grew up in our world. Ultimately, each one believed that the other's world was sick and corrupt, but discovered that they could not "fix" the other's world, and in fact made things worse.

This all happened in flashes during the battle, and in the end were "fragments of reality" not the actual history of either universe -just memories shared by the two Supermen."

Taken from Primetime from SHC.

I swear the explanation Kelly gave for the effects of the Supermen fight from IC are pretty much the exact same reasons i gave.

Time travel/Alternate version scifi shit 101- When you're in close and constant contact with another you, reality goes bonkers and begins to unravel....

Since two different wavelengths are constantly rebounding off one another.

I remember saying that it was because it was two versions of the same guy, and people disregarded that and took the hyperbole as fact.

Masses-" Superman is strong enough to punch through dimensional walls and break the barriers of time and space. This is stuff beyond Thor.

Me - You're reading too much into it. Whenever two different versions of the same character come together, stuff like this happens. See Superman and Ultraman for a similar result.

OWNED!!

DEBUNKED!

Symmetric Chaos
spam
wrong section

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
"I eventually just emailed Joe Kelly, asking him why dimensional barriers were being shattered and why Earth 2 was destroyed in one book and not in the other and he confirmed what I was saying:

When Superman and Superman 2 are in proximity to one another, crazy stuff happens - as it did for anyone who got too close to their "other." So as a combination of that fact and the amount of power the two were exerting against one another, their histories "swapped." Our Superman "grew up" in a 1950's style world and "Superman 2" grew up in our world. Ultimately, each one believed that the other's world was sick and corrupt, but discovered that they could not "fix" the other's world, and in fact made things worse.

This all happened in flashes during the battle, and in the end were "fragments of reality" not the actual history of either universe -just memories shared by the two Supermen."

Taken from Primetime from SHC.

I swear the explanation Kelly gave for the effects of the Supermen fight from IC are pretty much the exact same reasons i gave.

Time travel/Alternate version scifi shit 101- When you're in close and constant contact with another you, reality goes bonkers and begins to unravel....

Since two different wavelengths are constantly rebounding off one another.

I remember saying that it was because it was two versions of the same guy, and people disregarded that and took the hyperbole as fact.

Masses-" Superman is strong enough to punch through dimensional walls and break the barriers of time and space. This is stuff beyond Thor.

Me - You're reading too much into it. Whenever two different versions of the same character come together, stuff like this happens. See Superman and Ultraman for a similar result.

OWNED!!

DEBUNKED!

Was this explained in a comic or something a writer said?

Juntai
wrong section

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Was this explained in a comic or something a writer said?

I'm guessing you didn't read the first sentence or something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm guessing you didn't read the first sentence or something.
I"m guessing you didn't catch what I was trying to do.

DigiMark007
I couldn't even understand that first post.

Closing. Not a battle, and barely coherent....if you want to make it again, cool, but a normal explanation and less "@@!!111OWnerQAzZZ!11:" would help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.