The Spectre vs. All Celestials at once

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

TricksterPriest
Spectre.

Mider999
yup spectre not even if you put scather in there would they win.

TheGame17
is spectre really that powerful? what kind of feats has he done? i haven't read every comic.

TricksterPriest
Spectre's got a nice respect thread. Check out the DC respect thread directory. Spectre is very high up there in power.

TheGame17
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Spectre's got a nice respect thread. Check out the DC respect thread directory. Spectre is very high up there in power.

so will the celestials even have a chance or make it a good fight?

Skeets
Originally posted by TheGame17
so will the celestials even have a chance or make it a good fight?
No.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Pure spite. The Celestial kill him once more

hush
Spectre in a stomp.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS

wavey

quanchi112
celestials in a stomp

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
celestials in a stomp

No ****ing way. What the f**k? Spectre tears them apart.

quanchi112
my ass batman aint taking on any celestials. he does however take on spectre, spectre loses.

kevdude
my ass batman aint taking on any celestials. he does however take on spectre, spectre loses.

well if thats true superman can take on darkseid and WIN blink

Utrigita
THe Spectre Stomps

Juntai
Spectre.

Skeets
Ignorant much?Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Oh,yeah.
Care to elaborate?

Juntai
I don't anyone actually wants to elaborate and debate this with you and I both here Skeets.

starking
Celestials in a stomp, they conquered universe, and they're better and coolerwhistle

Juntai
Originally posted by starking
Celestials in a stompwhistle mad

starking
Originally posted by Juntai
mad But they're Marvel sad

Skeets
I'm not expecting anyone to elaborate on how the Celestials would win.
Seeing as how more than half the Forum just talk out their ass.Shit I doubt most have actually picked up a book featuring the character they're debating against.

Anyone seen those ESPN commercials where the guys talk out their ass?

starking
You know I'm being sarcastic right?

Juntai
You know I'm being sarcastic right? I know. That's why I didn't bother with but a silly mad face.

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Seeing as how more than half the Forum just talk out their ass.Shit I doubt most have actually picked up a book featuring the character they're debating against.

Anyone seen those ESPN commercials where the guys talk out their ass? True.

I fast-foward most of the commercials.

Evil_Ash
Seeing as how more than half the Forum just talk out their ass.

hmm

my ass says batman aint taking on any celestials. he does however take on spectre, spectre loses.

Skeets
You know I'm being sarcastic right?
I know you were....31Originally posted by Juntai
True.

I fast-foward most of the commercials.
pAs6TDLuKgQ
Instead of comics it's Sports...haermm

quanchi112
Ignorant much?
Oh,yeah.
Care to elaborate? when have u seen he celestials as a race look pathetic. how many times have u seen the spectre look absoultey abysmal and im not even factoring it in how easy it is to manipulate the spectre. etrigan did it with asmodel and i belivve in the day of engeance he was off trying to kill all magic users. the celestials would have him working for them by the end of the day.

starking
That's why this forum has pis.

Green Scar
Spectre

Symmetric Chaos
Celestials

They make trillions of pocket dimensions and trap a small bit of the Spectre in each one. Then they kick his asses one by one.

Yeah that should work no expression

Xplosive
Spectre would win.

TheGame17
celestials in a stomp

oh shut the **** up already! celestials in a curbstomp? no, it's spectre in a curbstomp. go to his respect thread quanchi. it's not even close.

Skeets
when have u seen he celestials as a race look pathetic. how many times have u seen the spectre look absoultey abysmal and im not even factoring it in how easy it is to manipulate the spectre. etrigan did it with asmodel and i belivve in the day of engeance he was off trying to kill all magic users. the celestials would have him working for them by the end of the day.
Yeah,Do you know how many appearances Spectre has vs the little few the Celestials have?
Of course Spectre's gonna have poor showings now and there,it's only natural.

Yeah,Manipulate the Spectre while he has no Host,which makes him a hell of a lot more vulnerable.Besides Etrigan didn't do shit but Anger the Spectre into clipping Asmodel's wings.I Don't see how that has anything to do with the Celestials winning.

The Spectre calmly makes a copy of himself for every Celestial there is and ***** slaps them with planets.

Jebus reborn
Seeing as how more than half the Forum just talk out their ass. I wish...

quanchi112
Yeah,Do you know how many appearances Spectre has vs the little few the Celestials have?
Of course Spectre's gonna have poor showings now and there,it's only natural.

Yeah,Manipulate the Spectre while he has no Host,which makes him a hell of a lot more vulnerable.Besides Etrigan didn't do shit but Anger the Spectre into clipping Asmodel's wings.I Don't see how that has anything to do with the Celestials winning.

The Spectre calmly makes a copy of himself for every Celestial there is and ***** slaps them with planets. i was saying the spectre had no clue as to how or why he was being duped. which spectre is it fighting agasint the celestials. which host or is it a hostless one. make it specific. becuz spectre has done many things via host no host. so we must be spefic and not just say spectre i want to know whos his host if any.

Jebus reborn
Spectre was scared to take action against Black Adam in WW3...
shifty

Symmetric Chaos
i was saying the spectre had no clue as to how or why he was being duped. which spectre is it fighting agasint the celestials. which host or is it a hostless one. make it specific. becuz spectre has done many things via host no host. so we must be spefic and not just say spectre i want to know whos his host if any.

You could try learning something about the character. Ya know, like who his current host is.

Skeets
i was saying the spectre had no clue as to how or why he was being duped. which spectre is it fighting agasint the celestials. which host or is it a hostless one. make it specific. becuz spectre has done many things via host no host. so we must be spefic and not just say spectre i want to know whos his host if any.
Why does reading your post hurt my eyes?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You could try learning something about the character. Ya know, like who his current host is. it doesnt say spectre with current host vs celestials in thread. i dont think i mised anything. its vague spectre vs celestials. with the spctre there are a lot of other factors going into it is al i am saying.

Symmetric Chaos
it doesnt say spectre with current host vs celestials in thread. i dont think i mised anything. its vague spectre vs celestials. with the spctre there are a lot of other factors going into it is al i am saying.

Current versions of characters are used unless specifed no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Current versions of characters are used unless specifed no expression regardless, anything spectre did in day of vengeance i could see the celestials macthing that easily. they took on an amped up odin all of asgard , destroyer etc and werent even injured. they remained virtually unscathed. shazam put up a good fight against spectre. he would be pummeled by the celestials. i stand by what i said.

starking
regardless, anything spectre did in day of vengeance i could see the celestials macthing that easily. they took on an amped up odin all of asgard , destroyer etc and werent even injured. they remained virtually unscathed. shazam put up a good fight against spectre. he would be pummeled by the celestials. i stand by what i said. laughing laughing Are you joking me, Spectre would f#ck up asgard.

TheGame17
Originally posted by TheGame17
oh shut the **** up already! celestials in a curbstomp? no, it's spectre in a curbstomp. go to his respect thread quanchi. it's not even close.

quanchi112
laughing laughing Are you joking me, Spectre would f#ck up asgard. spectre could take asgard but not like the celestials did it. they werent hurt a t all. spctre gets beat up by shazam. and when celestials came odin was beefed up to another level of power also. spectre would win but would take some licks long the way. celestials remained unscathed.

Green Scar
I said Spectre.

Skeets

Green Scar
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Juntai
Spectre still wins.

Mr Master
The Celestial Scathan alone, pwnz Spectre. shifty

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mr Master
The Celestial Scathan alone, pwnz Spectre. shifty

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/Scathan-1.jpg

stick out tongue

Juntai
The Celestial Scathan alone, pwnz Spectre. shifty smokin'

Mr Master
stick out tongue

Mxy and Bat-Mite pwn the Spectre backed by the Presence: giggle00

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9890/sp1ji3.th.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6536/sp2ji4.th.jpg

Spectre says, "Sorry BOSS ... I Tried"

The Spectre's Boss is the Presence right?

Is this an Elseworlds comedy, or did this happen? hm

starking
Mxy and Batmite, would own the Celestials.

Mr Master
Mxy and Batmite, would own the Celestials.

I'm just being funny. smile

That scenery is just a joke imo, which is why I'm goofin around with it.

guy222
I'm just being funny. smile

That scenery is just a joke imo, which is why I'm goofin around with it.

Mr. M, how many Celestials are there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.