Bloodstone vs Daredevil,Captain America & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I know it's three on one but Bloodstone as more experience he is stronger and has a good healing factor. The fight takes place in a rain forest

Bloodstone- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Ulysses_Bloodstone

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright I know it's three on one but Bloodstone as more experience he is stronger and has a good healing factor. The fight takes place in a rain forest

Bloodstone- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Ulysses_Bloodstone

team

golem370
Anybody else he has been around for 10,000 years he be able to beat these three.

Kaos sebaceous
Is their any prep time?

golem370
No

Kaos sebaceous
No

Bloodstone

braz
What are some of Bloodstone's feats?

golem370
Only because it's three on one.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by braz
What are some of Bloodstone's feats?

From what i read it says he:

Can lift about 5 tons

Super Stamina

Super Reflexes

Healing Factor

And about 10,000 years experiance

AcousticDoc
Team. According to the article, Bloodstone needs to spend time in a regenerative state in order to heal. Once They figure out he's basically a wolverine type character, one of batman's explosives will take him out.

golem370
Thats from very bad injuries. Bullets and knife wounds would heal in minutes

Alfheim
Thats from very bad injuries. Bullets and knife wounds would heal in minutes

How many times do you think that somebody like Cap could attack in minutes? Thats just Cap, with all three of them im sure they could overload it, his healing factor isnt even as good as Wolverines.

The team takes it.

golem370
He is stronger maybe faster and has a ton of experience.

Alfheim
He is stronger

Not by much. Cap can lift a ton.

maybe faster

No it says 1.5 times faster than the finest athelete. Cap can see bullets in slow motion. I think thats much faster.

and has a ton of experience.

That doesnt always make them better fighters. Thor has got tons of experience but hes not an MA expert. I guess its what you do with your time. Cap has possibly got more experience than that because he was sent back in time hundreds of times by Korvac. Cap was made to remember what happened every time.

It also says he has tons of experience but not in MA. He is a formidable H2H fighter but that could probably mean he is third or second tier.

golem370
He was also a formidable hand to hand combatant, highly skilled and trained in all known styles of combat on Earth. Now I have only seen this on one other bio guess who's that was.

Here are some of this books http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/bloodstoneulysses.htm

Alfheim
He was also a formidable hand to hand combatant, highly skilled and trained in all known styles of combat on Earth. Now I have only seen this on one other bio guess who's that was.

Bro its says he wa strained in all known styles on Earth but it doesnt say he was one of the greatest MAs on Earth. Cap fought a robot that had memorised all the known styles ever to exist, it got pawned.

golem370
I still believe he would have a good chance against the three

Alfheim
I still believe he would have a good chance against the three

Well ok, thats fine and dandy but you're not giving a good case are you? I think Cap could beat him on his own but it wouldnt be easy. Throw in the other two and hes going down.

Hes strong but not by a great deal.

Hes 1.5 times faster than the finest athelete, which probably means he slower than Cap, DD and Batman.

He has a healing factor, but all three of them could overload it. DD has put an 80 ton Mr Hyde to the floor with a pressure point move. DD and the others are more than capable of inflicting lots of damaage. Batman carreies explosives with him.

Hes a formidable H2H opponent but hes not one of the greatest H2H fighters on earth.

All this means is that Bloodstone is going to gain a sustained beating. The only chance he stands is if he makes himself a moving target by making them chase him and uses his guns to try and pick them off....but their all wearing Kevlar.

Martian_mind
Batman Thunderclaps.

yodur

golem370
He does have some telekinetic power and has weapons to. I could also say he could cause Captain America's shield Batman explosives and Daredevil batan off target by his Telekinetic abilities.

Alfheim
He does have some telekinetic power and has weapons to.

It doesnt say that in his bio. confused

golem370
Psionics: Bloodstone possessed a number of psionic capabilities. His most noted was an invisible "Third Eye" located on his forhead that enabled him to see human auras and astral projections. He also demonstrated minor telekinetic abilities, although the full limits of these powers were never revealed

Weapons
Has used a variety of bladed and ballistic weapons; his favorite was a specially designed shotgun that fired explosives shells which he psychically detonated. The shotgun could fire five rounds before it required reloading. He had weapons specially designed for fighting vampires.

Alfheim
Psionics: Bloodstone possessed a number of psionic capabilities. His most noted was an invisible "Third Eye" located on his forhead that enabled him to see human auras and astral projections. He also demonstrated minor telekinetic abilities, although the full limits of these powers were never revealed

Weapons: Bloodstone has become proficient with nearly every type of weapon ever fashioned by man. In modern times, he relied mostly on knives, .45 automatics, and a specially designed sawed-off shotgun

Meh..minor telekintic abilites. Ok its like this. If Bloodstone stands and fights he gonna get stomped. If Bloodstone decided to run through the jungle he might stand a better chance, but the only problem is DD. He could conceal himself from Bats and Cap but not DD.

If he can somehow take out DD first or seperate DD from the other two then he might be able to take Cap and Bats with his other skills (hunting, marksmanship and H2H).

He does have some telekinetic power and has weapons to. I could also say he could cause Captain America's shield Batman explosives and Daredevil batan off target by his Telekinetic abilities.

Thats a good point, but I dont think he'll be able to do this if he being attacked by all three. He still stand a better chance by hitting and running.

golem370
Originally posted by Alfheim
Meh..minor telekintic abilites. Ok its like this. If Bloodstone stands and fights he gonna get stomped. If Bloodstone decided to run through the jungle he might stand a better chance, but the only problem is DD. He could conceal himself from Bats and Cap but not DD.

If he can somehow take out DD first or seperate DD from the other two then he might be able to take Cap and Bats with his other skills (hunting, marksmanship and H2H).

Thats a good point, but I dont think he'll be able to do this if he being attacked by all three. He still stand a better chance by hitting and running.

He has explosive bullets that he mentally makes explode

Alfheim
Yeah so in hindsight he does actually stand a good chance. Bloodstone is smart enough to know he cant handle all three of them. The only thing is maybe he could find that out too late. For example he gets rushed by all three of them....somebody like Cap takes out his Shotgun and Blood makes a run for it but now he only has his kinfe.

Ok thats how I see this going, but im pretty sure Bloodstone can make traps as well even if he is just left with his knife. This would be an interesting long drawn out battle.

He has explosive bullets that he mentally makes explode

that would be a problem but not if DDs about but even then. Bloodstone could use an explosive as a decoy so he gets them into a position he wants.

golem370
He could also stop them in mid-dogpile and toss them off like a bag of fleas

golem370
Bloodstone can see peoples auras so he can track them in the dark.

Alfheim
He could also stop them in mid-dogpile and toss them off like a bag of fleas

Yeah but thats not how they would attack. They wouldnt use brute force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.