Roswell 1947 crash footage:video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinthSith
An incredibly well done hoax or......................?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4139287160539051614&q=roswell+1947+alien+footage&total=26&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6

Evil Dead
This is one government conspiracy I can't blame people for believing in........I don't believe the Roswell stuff but I can't blame anybody who does since the Army intelligence did initially say it was a flying saucer that crashed. They then said it was a weather balloon.......then they said it was a Mogul spy balloon.......so they have no credibility at all. People can believe whatever version of the army's story they wish.

Mr Parker
yeah it was proven that it was a hoax and not real however the Roswell UFO crash was for real and really did happen.There are in fact,eyewitnesses that served in the army back then who have come forward over the years talking about how they saw aliens taken out of the craft. a really good book to read to understand it all is ROSWELL THE UFO CRASH.CRASH AT CORONA is another really good one as well.Also there was a tv movie made out of it called ROSWELL that was a very accurate representation of the events that happened back then and how the military covered it up and said it was nothing but a weather ballon when there were reliable military personel that said it was not a weather ballon.that they easily know the difference on what a weather ballon looks like.They have said over the years that their superiours threatened them to say that they made a mistake and were forced to say that it was a weather ballon..Also people who went public and said they saw aliens in the crash site,died under mysterious circumstances in the same way that witnesses did who said they saw a shooter behind the picket fence in dallas because their storys did not fit the offical version.same cover up that went on in 1947 happened in 1963 as well with JFK and now same cover up and conspiracy with 9-11 as well.It never ends,we have one corrupted and evil government on our hands that is out of control.

Bespin Bart
Let's not forget that cover-up of that one incident on June 23rd...

...oh, sorry, that was your day of birth. My bad. doped

ragesRemorse
even george noory thinks this fotage is fake, and that dude believes in EVERYTHING

Impediment
Bullshit footage.

Bicnarok
too many white flashes appropriately covering up the evidence.

Mr Parker
Like I said,the footage is fake but there is enough circumstantial evidence that there was indeed an alien UFO that crashed in ROSWELL.Before that crash happened,the CIA hadn't yet been formed -which controls mainstream news NOW,but back then,it hadn't been formed yet and the news had more objective and honest reporting back then.so at first,it had all across the front pages of newspapers throughout the world that there was a UFO that crashed and visitors from outer space were likely.The Military guy that found it -Jesse Marcel was an experienced military officer and he knew what a weather ballon looked like.He came forward years later and confessed that the military ordered him to tell the american public that he made a mistake,that it was really a weather ballon he spotted and he was ordered to show a weather ballon to the newpapers instead of the actual material he found which other witnesses corroborated that when they would bend the material,the material would magically fold back up to its original form looking good as new.They said back then there was nothing of earth origin that could do that.Plus they tried burning the material and could not even puncture a dent in it.

The fact that initially they said it was a UFO then later changed the story that it was a weather ballon,THEN that it was a spy ballon with Japanese people on board is enough right there for any reasonable person to know its a cover up.Otherwise if it WAS just a weather ballon or a spy ballon like they STILL to this day claim,they why the hell are they so afraid to reopen the investigation and let the public look at the files? congressman Steven shiff of new Mexico to his credit has tried constantly to get an investigation into it and for them to open up their files but he gets the run around from them all the time and they wont open up the investigation.could it be they wont do so because they don't want the public to learn the truth that aliens from outer space crash landed here in 1947? oh dear,the panic that would cause because the government feels we cant handle it.

Mr Parker
great thread nithsith.I been thinking for a long time myself of making one about the roswell incident but you saved me the trouble by beating me to the punch.

Evil Dead
then why would they keep the files in the first place?

not arguing the logic of your arguement, just that one statement. Lord knows the army f-cked up bad enough with their handling of the situation that anybody should feel free to believe whatever they wish on the subject.

Magee
People have come forward saying they seen aliens in an autopsy, at the crash site and some one who was at the crash site said the material was unlike anything he had ever seen. He said it was like tinfoil but when you crunched it up it went back to normal moments later and also that there where sort of hieroglyphic type symbols on some of the material. Its very possible aliens did crash land in Roswell but im afraid its just one more thing added to the list of cover ups which we may never know the truth about, shame really. However imo that video is incredibly fake.

Badabing
The main problem I have with the Roswell Crash is the actual crash. These beings travelled through interstellar space without a problem and then crash.....on Earth? Some say we shot them down which I find hard to believe considering the weapons of the era.

Then again the Universe is a big place and I'm positive life exists somewhere other than Earth.

Mr Parker
actually the way they think they crashed was they got careless and ran into each other.I tend to believe that theory because surviving witnesses said there were TWO crashed aircraft with aliens.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Badabing
The main problem I have with the Roswell Crash is the actual crash. These beings travelled through interstellar space without a problem and then crash.....on Earth?

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with it actually happening......but your logic is a bit twisted. Having the technology to transverse a large distance of space in a relatively small amount of time does not make a being god-like, unfallable......unable make pilot errors or even the technology to fail. That's disregarding the environmental factors such as weather.

I've never been in a car accident.......I've driven cars 14 years now.........I've driven cross country many times without a problem. Are you not going to believe me one day if I post on here that I have been in an accident or that my car broke down on the side of the road due to some malfunction? I mean.....we have the technology to drive cross country in our automobiles so doesn't that mean that me as a driver should never make an error or the technology I'm driving should never malfunction?

Mr Parker
I'll be the first to admit its just a theory.we'll never know what caused them to crash but the thing thats obvious is that their were aliens that crashed that day.as I mentioned earlier,there were two alien crash sites.One in roswell,the other which is less known,the one in Corona.Read the book "Crash in Corona."it doesnt matter HOW they crashed,what does matter is that the government is lying their asses off about it.I also tend to think that they crashed because the roswell residents said it was a very strange unusual crash they heard in the sky with strong blinding lights.but again thats not what is important,whats is imporatant is that they are lying their asses off about it and wont come clean because they are afraid of a worldwide panic if they ever told the truth about it.They dont think we can handle something like this.that we have visitors from outer space who constantly are coming here to observe us the same way we observe ants.

J-Beowulf
Video looks very fake to me.

NinthSith
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Video looks very fake to me.

That's because it is, hehe it's an outake from a movie.

Mr Parker
seriously I wish people would stop talking about the OBVIOUS,that the film is fake and START talking about the things I have mentioned.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Evil Dead
then why would they keep the files in the first place?

not arguing the logic of your arguement, just that one statement. Lord knows the army f-cked up bad enough with their handling of the situation that anybody should feel free to believe whatever they wish on the subject.

Thats my point.If it indeed was just a weather ballon or spy ballon as their story has constantly changed so much over the years,then why wouldnt they have all the documentation to prove that? they dont,because they know it wasnt a weather ballon like they said it was.if it was just a weather ballon,then they would have all kinds of documented records to prove that it was.They dont have those documented records,so they just want us to trust them and believe them that it was just a weather ballon and NOT listen to what the witnesses reported because they dont want us to hear the truth.which is why I have been saying along,until the government comes clean about events like this,the kennedy assassination and 9-11,we will never be a government for the people,by the people and of the people like our forefathers faught for.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.