One last time Thanos vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright we all no that Tyrant was getting the better of Thanos but that he wasn't able to defeat Thanos like the others he fought. Now imo Thanos wasn't really there to fight Tyrant with no holds barred mentallity he was their to get the orb. Thanos even said he wasn't impressed with Tyrant. I also believe Thanos put up a better fight against Odin and maybe got a harder fight from Odin to. Thanos is a badass and when he fought Tyrant I believe he was immortal so if Thanos truly tryed to win the fight and maybe had hit Tyrant with the same shot he hit Galactus with do you think he could have won or atleast did better against Depowered Tyrant? This is the Thanos who fought his doppleganger who by the way was said to be more powerful then he was.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright we all no that Tyrant was getting the better of Thanos but that he wasn't able to defeat Thanos like the others he fought. Now imo Thanos wasn't really there to fight Tyrant with no holds barred mentallity he was their to get the orb. Thanos even said he wasn't impressed with Tyrant. I also believe Thanos put up a better fight against Odin and maybe got a harder fight from Odin to. Thanos is a badass and when he fought Tyrant I believe he was immortal so if Thanos truly tryed to win the fight and maybe had hit Tyrant with the same shot he hit Galactus with do you think he could have won or atleast did better against Depowered Tyrant? This is the Thanos who fought his doppleganger who by the way was said to be more powerful then he was.

tyrant

Green Scar
Does anyone here believe it could go either way?Just curious.

Xplosive
Tyrant

golem370
Originally posted by Xplosive
Tyrant

Full Powered Tyrant this thread is Depowered Tyrant

Xplosive
Full Powered Tyrant this thread is Depowered Tyrant

I know. And as you could see on panel, Thanos was loosing the battle, not matter what the said, he also said if the battle would have continued, he would have died.
And Thanos was amped.

Tyrant wins in any case.

TheGame17
tyrant.

Jebus reborn
I know. And as you could see on panel, Thanos was loosing the battle, not matter what the said, he also said if the battle would have continued, he would have died.
And Thanos was amped.

Tyrant wins in any case. No he didn't...

Anyway, Tyrant wins.

Evil_Ash

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thanosyetlive.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/tyrantwouldcorrect.png

Xplosive
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
No he didn't...

What no he didn't?

Jebus reborn
What no he didn't? As Evil Ass just posted, it hardly says he would have died.

Given the chance, many things would happen.

Not that I care, but he didn't outright say he would have died.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
As Evil Ass just posted, it hardly says he would have died.

Given the chance, many things would happen.

Not that I care, but he didn't outright say he would have died.

Yes, you are right. I mixed a little.
Anyway, Tyrant still wins.

In which issue already happened that fight?

Jebus reborn
Yes, you are right. I mixed a little.
Anyway, Tyrant still wins.

In which issue already happened that fight? Of course, Tyrant was an absolute beast.
That's why it was such a good feat for Thanos to stand up to him.

Cosmic Powers #6.
Big picture of Tyrant on the front.

golem370
I still believe Thanos had a chance. He is a beast to. Like I said he wasn't really there to fight Tyrant mainly there to get the orb and he accoplished his goal. I believe if Thanos had fought Tyrant as hard as he did Odin there might had been a different outcome, specially if Thanos had hit him with that Galactus blast. Tyrant was not as powerful as Galactus and Tyrant would not just laughed this blast off.

This shot
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thanos-05-Entry-0405.jpg

starking
I still believe Thanos had a chance. He is a beast to. Like I said he wasn't really there to fight Tyrant mainly there to get the orb and he accoplished his goal. I believe if Thanos had fought Tyrant as hard as he did Odin there might had been a different outcome, specially if Thanos had hit him with that Galactus blast. Tyrant was not as powerful as Galactus and Tyrant would not just laughed this blast off.

This shot
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thanos-05-Entry-0405.jpg Umm, wouldn't that fall under crappy writing?

golem370
The picture?

celestialdemon
Tyrant would still win. Thanos had no chance of winning the original fight.

starking
The picture? Yeah, It's just that I don't see Thanos hurting someone like Galactus, unless he was really hungry or something.

golem370
He didn't really hurt him but that blast and the effort he used to bring down Thanos' force field did weaken him. Also I bet that blast would have caused alot of damage to Tyrant

Xplosive
I believe if Thanos had fought Tyrant as hard as he did Odin there might had been a different outcome,

I don't know why you believe that.

Originally posted by starking
Umm, wouldn't that fall under crappy writing?

No, not really, since that blast didn't do completely anything to Galactus, except that force was enough to blow him away.

He didn't really hurt him but that blast and the effort he used to bring down Thanos' force field did weaken him. Also I bet that blast would have caused alot of damage to Tyrant

It wouldn't hurt Tyrant, only blow him away, nothing else.

llagrok
Stop posting incomplete scans, that's just lame.

Galactus stood up a second after that.

Thanos used a plot device that weakened Tyrant even further when fighting him.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by llagrok
Thanos used a plot device that weakened Tyrant even further when fighting him. No, don't remember this actually...

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok
Stop posting incomplete scans, that's just lame.

Galactus stood up a second after that.

Thanos used a plot device that weakened Tyrant even further when fighting him. LOOK WHO IS TALKINGhypocrite

Utrigita
Actually it has been speculated for some time that the orb that thanos was in perssion of somehow amped his abilities.

To the former picture, Galactus was as stated earlier, back a second later I quote Thanos "I would be a fool to think that my Attack did ANYTHING but to enrage Galactus" And in the next scan Galactus was back in force and with one blast pierced all the shields Thanos had activated and Galactus himself stated that a second blast would kill Thanos. Also from what I know Galactus was believed to be feed but that statement comes from a conversation between Thanos and Galactus in the astral Plan where it is hard to gauge Galactus powerlevels (I think).

Anyway Tyrant for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.