Exitar vs ????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who could defeat the Exterminator in physical combat?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/bio-celestial_exitar.jpg

Jebus reborn
Wolverine, Hulk, Storm.

golem370
They could spend a year and it would be nothing to Exitar

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by golem370
They could spend a year and it would be nothing to Exitar Hulk has indestructible pants.
Wolverine has indestructible skeleton.
Storm has indestructible... will?

Disagree if you like, but it won't make it any less factual.

golem370
Lesser Celestials had no trouble with three skyfathers. I now your BS'ing but thats ok

Jebus reborn
Lesser Celestials had no trouble with three skyfathers. I now your BS'ing but thats ok Wolverine nearly put down King THOR!

Plus, the Celestials armor is far from unbreakable, but Wolverine's claws are just that "unbreakable".

Hulk also broke a device built to withstand the Celestials.

Storm did something... I'm sure of it...

llagrok
You can't defeat any celestials with nothing but physical, they're energy based beings. Like Stardust.

Jebus reborn
IW's forcefields seem pretty physical...

golem370
Well then who could crack his armor in physical combat

Jebus reborn
Well then who could crack his armor in physical combat Wolverine.

Plus, Storm matched strength with Thor... Thor cracked open Exitar's armor.

Plus, Onslaught was supposedly a Celestial, and Hulk smashed.

guy222
Who could defeat the Exterminator in physical combat?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/bio-celestial_exitar.jpg

Arishem the Judge

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by guy222
Arishem the Judge Grey Hulk beats War Hulk?

Same basic principle here.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Grey Hulk beats War Hulk?

You're killing me. laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk, after spending 6 months in the HighEv's evolution ray.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk, after spending 6 months in the HighEv's evolution ray. 6 months is too long.
Give him 5 minutes to go find a steel girder, and the result is the same.

Hulk smashes. Tell me one thing Hulk has failed to smash.

guy222
Grey Hulk beats War Hulk?

LMAO

guy222
Hulk, after spending 6 months in the HighEv's evolution ray.

Sig is badass smile

Symmetric Chaos
6 months is too long.

The emotional trauma that exists within the psyche of BruceBanner.

Despite Hulk's power no incarnation has ever succeeded at the task for which they truly exist , namely defending Banner's sanity and restoring him to a mentally healthy state.

Oh you mean like in a fight don't you?

guy222
6 months is too long.

Hulk Smash no

Jebus reborn
The emotional trauma that exists within the psyche of BruceBanner.

Despite Hulk's power no incarnation has ever succeeded at the task for which they truly exist , namely defending Banner's sanity and restoring him to a mentally healthy state.

Oh you mean like in a fight don't you? I said smash.

Not try to save the sanity of a coke fiend.

Smash, snikt, Storm...

celestialdemon
I don't think anyone can win this fight. The Celestials are supposed to be the most powerful physical beings in the universe. The only ones above them are abstracts.

Symmetric Chaos
I said smash.

Not try to save the sanity of a coke fiend.

But Hulk's smashing is a way of trying to succeed at that task. His limited understanding of the world frustrates him and hampers attempts to reintegrates Banner's mind. So in smashing he attempts to break everything else so that Banner doesn't feel so broken.

This is kinda fun actually.

But is there anything physical that Hulk has been clearly unable to smash at least once?

llagrok
But Hulk's smashing is a way of trying to succeed at that task. His limited understanding of the world frustrates him and hampers attempts to reintegrates Banner's mind. So in smashing he attempts to break everything else so that Banner doesn't feel so broken.

This is kinda fun actually.

But is there anything physical that Hulk has been clearly unable to smash at least once?

He has never properly smashed Wolverine.

He was only able to bulk Ultron.

grey fox
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I don't think anyone can win this fight. The Celestials are supposed to be the most powerful physical beings in the universe. The only ones above them are abstracts.

Korvac can win stick out tongue

strengthkills
Hulk, after spending 6 months in the HighEv's evolution ray. doesnt affect hulk hes immune to the evolution and devolution ray(I GUESS THATS HOW ITS SPELLED AND IM SURE SOME SMART A$$ WILL CLEAR IT UP 4 ME)

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok
He has never properly smashed Wolverine.

He was only able to bulk Ultron. never really been mad enough all wolverine does is cut him in H2H hulk has a chance if u ressurect BETTY,JARELLA AND CAIERA and then kill them again in his face

strengthkills
by the way im not putting STUFF IN caps on purpose MY KEYBoard is broken AND I DONT feel like holding down shift contantly

llagrok
Even though caps is cruise control for cool, you still need to steer in cruise control.

Hulk still wouldn't be able to kill an Celestial, no matter how mad.

strengthkills
im not debating with u ur aggravating......jERK stick out tongue

strengthkills
Even though caps is cruise control for cool, you still need to steer in cruise control.

Hulk still wouldn't be able to kill an Celestial, no matter how mad. and by the way yes he could anything under abstract i think hulk has a chance besides ever heard of hulk breaking the wall the barrier containing the flame of life and wahat was it designed to withstand....oh thats right celestials

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by strengthkills
and by the way yes he could anything under abstract i think hulk has a chance besides ever heard of hulk breaking the wall the barrier containing the flame of life and wahat was it designed to withstand....oh thats right celestials See... see!
I knew it would be brought up!

Hulk smashes Exitar.

strengthkills
See... see!
I knew it would be brought up!

Hulk smashes Exitar. why wouldnt it be its poentially a make or break point shall i post it?

llagrok
This is a piece of paper, I designed it to withstand Rhino attacks. The damn 4 year old next door ripped it apart thought.

4 year old >> Rhino

charlemagne9746
Hulk drowns in the tsunami known as Exitar's piss stream.

strengthkills
This is a piece of paper, I designed it to withstand Rhino attacks. The damn 4 year old next door ripped it apart thought.

4 year old >> Rhino great analogy did u think of it urself/charlamagne u jus created a thread called.....
hulk vs LT ur credibility is shot

charlemagne9746
great analogy did u think of it urself/charlamagne u jus created a thread called.....
hulk vs LT ur credibility is shot

lol..nah...anyway...Exitar isn't limited in this fight. LT is way limited to just strength in my thread...so, it's not as spiteful as some may think. And damn it...i barely remember making that thread last night....i was so ****in' drunk...it wasn't funny.

so, if yall are gonna be hatin'...i've got a big ass that needs kissin' right now

strengthkills
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
lol..nah...anyway...Exitar isn't limited in this fight. LT is way limited to just strength in my thread...so, it's not as spiteful as some may think. And damn it...i barely remember making that thread last night....i was so ****in' drunk...it wasn't funny.

so, if yall are gonna be hatin'...i've got a big ass that needs kissin' right now dude take it like a man u werent drunk wat drunk guy makes a thread on kmc forums......i know ur life is better than that wink

charlemagne9746
dude take it like a man u werent drunk wat drunk guy makes a thread on kmc forums......i know ur life is better than that wink

dude...really...i'm a bouncer at a bar...i can drink all night...so, many nights i do post on this site...i am drunk..or close to it

strengthkills
all right i mean wat right do i have to doubt ill take ur word

llagrok

Endless Mike
FP Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.