Pirates of Caribbean At Worlds End the Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legendary Thor
Well they have made a game which goes after the story of Dead Mans CHest and At Worlds end.The game is prety good so those of oyu who play video games shoud probebly get it.
*For those who are evil there is a sub quest were you must go around wiht jack while those angy women slap him*

bat14
well, do u may walk around after finishing the game. i don't realy like games, u play one time and after that its boring.

Legendary Thor
Umm you cna replay levels with diferent charakters.get new swords,complete chalanges and stuff.

ivebeendepped43
I GOT THE GAME FOR GRADUATION!!! today i played it for the 1st time. rigth now im fighting the Dutchmen crew. cant quite figure out how to do that...

IheartPocky
i thought about buying it but im just so darned cheap!!

AudioHeart
Johnny didn't do the voice for CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW *NOOOOOOOO!* He did in COTBP and DMC but WHY NOT AWE???

ivebeendepped43
he idnt? it actually sounds JUST like him...*checks imdb* YES HE DID!

potcfan2003
I got the cheap COTBP game for game boy advance, and the Jack looks like a fat chicken with blue pants on and a blue head, and he runs like a chicken and has really dumb tasks, like collect al the golden coins!! Or chop down all the trees!! Anyhow, I feel totally ripped off!!!

ivebeendepped43
lol im sorrry. i am actually REALLY enjoying the AWE game. now im on Isla Cruces! totally lost but then again, i havent really TRIED to get myself out

PirateDiva
for which system did u get the game for?

IheartPocky
Originally posted by potcfan2003
I got the cheap COTBP game for game boy advance, and the Jack looks like a fat chicken with blue pants on and a blue head, and he runs like a chicken and has really dumb tasks, like collect al the golden coins!! Or chop down all the trees!! Anyhow, I feel totally ripped off!!!

blech i got that one a while ago too. I started playing it and i was like what the heck!? i couldn't get past a certain spot either. i was so angry. i never finished it.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by PirateDiva
for which system did u get the game for? i got it for PS2

AudioHeart
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
he idnt? it actually sounds JUST like him...*checks imdb* YES HE DID!

REAAAALLLLLYYYYYY? eek!

ivebeendepped43
yeah! check it! :http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000136/

AudioHeart
YAAAAAAAAAAY OH THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!

I'm Gonna Go Buy It Now!!! laughing out loud

captblack
this sucks jhonny depp did NOT do the voice for jack in the At Worlds End game this guy did Jared Butler (WHO?)... Captain Jack Sparrow (voice)

PirateDiva
Do u mean Gerard Butler? lol the Phantom of the Opera?....lol or is it really spelled Jared Butler?

ivebeendepped43
no Johnny did the voice! hello, i just posted proof...Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
yeah! check it! :http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000136/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.