Ryu Hayabusa vs Feng Fei

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This should be interesting.

Feng Wei is relentless in his quest to prove that he is the strongest fighter in the world.

His travels take him to a small curio shop in Japan. there he finds the owner: Ryu Hayabusa, of the Hayabusa clan. Threatening to trash the shop and cause harm to Kasumi (who is working there), Ryu accepts the challenge.

The battle is to take place at the Sacred Wilderness Training Grounds, with Kasumi, Hayate and Ayane as witnesses.

Xenogears
Who the hell is Feng Fei?!

stick out tongue

If Wei has the Dragon Fist, he might pull it off. If he doesn't, he's going down.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Xenogears
Who the hell is Feng Fei?!

stick out tongue

If Wei has the Dragon Fist, he might pull it off. If he doesn't, he's going down.

Stupid laptop.

StyleTime
Hayabusa without much difficulty.

Violent2Dope
Hayabusa and I refuse to say why cause I'm gangsta like that.

judgement hand
WHY WAS THIS THREAD CONCIVED!!?? *hayabusa*

~the izuna-ing hand of judgement

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by judgement hand
WHY WAS THIS THREAD CONCIVED!!?? *hayabusa*

~the izuna-ing hand of judgement I know right lol not only is it pretty much a curbstomp, why would this match even be cool. Feng Wei is a pansy.

Xenogears
Not with the Dragon Fist. With that he shatters mountains to bits.

judgement hand
ryu is faster, and has the izuna

~the fast hand of judgement

Xenogears
Originally posted by judgement hand
ryu is faster, and has the izuna

~the fast hand of judgement http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

judgement hand
IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!!

~the truthful hand of judgement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.