cartoon megatron gen 1 vs beast wars/beast machines megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
whos the superior megatron in terms of genius,battle savy and leadership?scenario1 straight up fight...
scenario 2.imagine megatron leading his decepticons vs megatron and his vehicons also.

charlemagne9746
I'd say Beast Wars Megatron. Megatron became much more powerful late on during Beast Wars and Transformers Energon.

quanchi112
i thouhgt megatron from decipticons would won the vehicon or predacon version. he went up aaginst a weaker opponent in optimus primal than gen 1 faced. prime was greatest transformer of all. primal although did transform into quite a leader was no prime.

charlemagne9746
To me...Generation 1 Megatron wasn't all that bright. Sure, he did finally kill Optimus Prime...but, he should've killed Starscream long before he did. If it wasn't for Unicron...Megatron would be dead. Megs should've dealt with his inside threat long before then.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
To me...Generation 1 Megatron wasn't all that bright. Sure, he did finally kill Optimus Prime...but, he should've killed Starscream long before he did. If it wasn't for Unicron...Megatron would be dead. Megs should've dealt with his inside threat long before then. what about the other megs, his name was mr luck he lost the beats wars and gets lucky as hell. he was lucky all the time. starscream tore him up a bit when he showed up on beast wars.

starking
Don't you mean Terrosaur?

Tazer
Yo.

G1 were shown to be ****ing GIGANTIC to the current-day Cybertronians; G1-Mega would/WILL use BW-Megs as some cheap target practice

G1 FTW

Tazer

Newjak
I would like to point out that in the show Beast Wars Megatron in his first upgraded mode had to power his weapon to full power and shoot Optimus Prime in the face. Even then it didn't outright kill him and face which was messed up wasn't that badly beaten.

Gen-1 Megatron crushes Beast Wars/ Beast machines Megatron.

jrodslam
Gen 1. Better firepower and as Tazer stated, HUGE. The Beast Wars transformers were up to the Gen 1, model's ankles.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by starking
Don't you mean Terrosaur?
Starscream was in an episode of Beast Wars. His spark traveled through the wormhole and possessed Waspinator until he got blown up, like Waspinator always does.

Newjak
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Starscream was in an episode of Beast Wars. His spark traveled through the wormhole and possessed Waspinator until he got blown up, like Waspinator always does. Yep and Starscream in Waspinator's body was beating down on everyone.

quanchi112
Starscream was in an episode of Beast Wars. His spark traveled through the wormhole and possessed Waspinator until he got blown up, like Waspinator always does. yes, correct starscream showed up and raised hell that is what i was referring to. strscream was always awesome.

King Kandy
Dragon Megatron has G-1's power in addition to his own.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dragon Megatron has G-1's power in addition to his own. he wastnt that powerful gen 1 megs was way more powerful in my opinion.

King Kandy
Originally posted by quanchi112
he wastnt that powerful gen 1 megs was way more powerful in my opinion.
How could G-1 Megs be stronger then Dragon Megs if Dragon Megs has all his power?

quanchi112
transformers the movie the cartoon one in 85 i believe was the greatest cartoon movie of all time. to me anyways so awesome. optimus prime so great...great stuff

quanchi112
How could G-1 Megs be stronger then Dragon Megs if Dragon Megs has all his power? he had his spark but i dont think he had his power. i have seen him do things and it wasnt anything like gen 1 megatron did. gen 1 megatron would have smoked him.

King Kandy
Dude Dragon Megs gave Tigerhawk a hard time, Tigerhawk>>>>>>G-1

quanchi112
Dude Dragon Megs gave Tigerhawk a hard time, Tigerhawk>>>>>>G-1 gen i had metroplex and trypticon. if u want to pull out the stops, hell devastator would crush tigerhawk.

King Kandy
Originally posted by quanchi112
gen i had metroplex and trypticon. if u want to pull out the stops, hell devastator would crush tigerhawk.
Please tell me you're kidding, Tigerhawk has the power of the VOK, they are cosmic entities...

Besides, this fight is about Megatron, not Devastator.

quanchi112
megatron has shown definitely more bad ass feats while dragon megatron was humiliated and tied t a ship going back to crbyertron. only thing i give beast wars megatron is this he is luckiest rrnasformer of all time.

King Kandy
Plus Dragon Megatron conquered cybertron ALL BY HIMSELF...

Anyway, It goes like this:

G-1: 5

Transmetal Megatron: 1

Dragon Megatron (Since he has Transmetal and G-1's combined powers): 6

6>5

TricksterPriest

quanchi112
Plus Dragon Megatron conquered cybertron ALL BY HIMSELF...

Anyway, It goes like this:

G-1: 5

Transmetal Megatron: 1

Dragon Megatron (Since he has Transmetal and G-1's combined powers): 6

6>5 anyways dragon megatron conquered it yes by sheer luck. thats all and a virus. hes lucky gen 1 megs took on otiomus prime. dragon megatron would do nothing to him.

Swanky-Tuna
Dragon Megatron has G-1's power in addition to his own.
Was G-1 Megatron's spark ever returned?

quanchi112
Was G-1 Megatron's spark ever returned? yes in a cut sceen i have never seen i belive. if im wrong someone correct me, im not 100 percent sure on this.

Mider999
the dragon version of megatron i dont know maybe he'd have a better chance its obvious from the show that the normal robots where nothing compared to the uber ones with the decepticon and autobot sparks

Swanky-Tuna
True. I was kind of surprised that the full powered blast only messed up Optimus' face.

grey fox
Please tell me you're kidding, Tigerhawk has the power of the VOK, they are cosmic entities...

Besides, this fight is about Megatron, not Devastator.

Problem is though Tiger hawk got pwned by the Decepticons starship. If you get taken out by that purple abomination (the one which got downed by f*cking meteors ! ) then you really are a punk.

G1 Megatron blows a hole clean through beast wars.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by grey fox
If you get taken out by that purple abomination (the one which got downed by f*cking meteors ! ) then you really are a punk.
Rampage? He was my favorite character.

grey fox
Rampage? He was my favorite character.

Lol

Swanky-Tuna
Lol
Am I right? He enjoyed being a crazyass so much that I had to enjoy it with him.

grey fox
Am I right? He enjoyed being a crazyass so much that I had to enjoy it with him.

Indeed. However I was reffering to the G1 decepticon ship.

Newjak
True. I was kind of surprised that the full powered blast only messed up Optimus' face. Yeah I know plus Super Primal who had a power boost still wasn't as big or as strong as Optimus Prime was.

Rampage was awesome

King Kandy
Problem is though Tiger hawk got pwned by the Decepticons starship. If you get taken out by that purple abomination (the one which got downed by f*cking meteors ! ) then you really are a punk.
Only one problem... That was Tigerhawk WITHOUT the spirit of the Vok inside him... As of such, he was basically depowered.

King Kandy
Was G-1 Megatron's spark ever returned?
Yeah, but not actually in the series... There was meant to be a Nemesis part three that would have shown Dragon Megatron losing G-1's spark, but it was cut when they had to condense it to two episodes.

However, interviews with the writers of both Beast Wars and Beast Machines have confirmed that it happened behind the scenes in current continuity.

lando005
i'll have to admit when it comes on to cunning beast wars megs was a lot better than G-1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.