unicron vs marvel earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
surfer arrives to warn earth of another world eater who is upon them unicron now with only a few hours before his arrival can the earth fend him off as hey have big g

golem370
Mister Fantastic Apocalypse Dr Doom Mister Sinister amongst others could come up with something. Plus people like Quasar Ikaris sersi Forgotten One Sentry Hulk Magneto Graviton Black Bolt etc etc

janus77
lol, Unicron?
if it's anything like the monster from the old TF movie, then Hulk could smash the damned thing to pieces, Surfer could just destroy it with the wave of a hand, Sentry or somebody like that could blow great big holes through it ...

Unicron just wouldn't stand a chance, it's a curbstomp in Marvel Earth's favour.

lando005
Originally posted by janus77
lol, Unicron?
if it's anything like the monster from the old TF movie, then Hulk could smash the damned thing to pieces, Surfer could just destroy it with the wave of a hand, Sentry or somebody like that could blow great big holes through it ...

Unicron just wouldn't stand a chance, it's a curbstomp in Marvel Earth's favour. this is the unicron from the comics the one who ate the first universe and was trapped in a in metallic form by primus

janus77
ok, never read about that Unicron, I think.

but if he's in metallic form, Magneto solo's him ftw big grin.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lando005
this is the unicron from the comics the one who ate the first universe and was trapped in a in metallic form by primus

Did it not occur to them that Unicron was already metal?

Galvaclaw
He was an energy being before being trapped in the asteroid.

Comic Unicron wins. He's had casual galaxy busting feats in recent years. The only reason he looses to the transformers is he insists on eating Cybertron.

Newjak
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
He was an energy being before being trapped in the asteroid.

Comic Unicron wins. He's had casual galaxy busting feats in recent years. The only reason he looses to the transformers is he insists on eating Cybertron. And the Matrix stick out tongue

grey fox
lol, Unicron?

Unicron just wouldn't stand a chance, it's a curbstomp in Marvel Earth's favour.

laughing

Silly fool , only teh Matrix and 80's hair metal can stop Unicron. Smashing get's you nowhere , look at what the Dinobots did.....

Newjak
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

Silly fool , only teh Matrix and 80's hair metal can stop Unicron. Smashing get's you nowhere , look at what the Dinobots did..... "Me Grimlock kick Butt!"

"Me Grimlock need new strategy"

Hannibal-Lector
wow half the ppl assumed this was movie version of Unicron, how often in the forum do we go by the movie version of characters unless specified? Marvel earth can still probably hold there own against comic Unicron ne ways tho

Newjak
1GdL8q-LVZs

grey fox
Originally posted by Newjak
"Me Grimlock kick Butt!"

"Me Grimlock need new strategy"

Too true , I mean look where 'smashing' got Grimlock.....

77jiIWuVvT0

....a face full of Sweet Chin Music.

Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
wow half the ppl assumed this was movie version of Unicron, how often in the forum do we go by the movie version of characters unless specified? Marvel earth can still probably hold there own against comic Unicron ne ways tho

Why ? Because the Movie version is more memorable , well known and has a awesome voice actor (God bless Orson Welles excessively boomy voice)

Newjak
Too true , I mean look where 'smashing' got Grimlock.....

77jiIWuVvT0

....a face full of Sweet Chin Music.

Why ? Because the Movie version is more memorable , well known and has a awesome voice actor (God bless Orson Welles excessively boomy voice) To true about devastator

And as for Unicron

z9xbI5a1ilk

grey fox
1GdL8q-LVZs

That would be Deceptibots fan-theme. Pretty good if your into Nu-Metal, much better then MuteMath (the official soundtracks singers) version. Blacklab take the cake however.

To true about devastator

And as for Unicron

z9xbI5a1ilk

The reformatting scene gives me shivers everytime I see it, AWESOME !

And Ironically enough.....

Newjak
That would be Deceptibots fan-theme. Pretty good if your into Nu-Metal, much better then MuteMath (the official soundtracks singers) version. Blacklab take the cake however.

The reformatting scene gives me shivers everytime I see it, AWESOME !

And Ironically enough..... Blacklab is that who sung the original one? I don't know if I hear there version. And I like it sounds pretty good to me.

Man I still love it everytime I hear

"I've summoned you here for a purpose"

"No one Summons Megatron"

"Then it pleases me to be the first"

eek!

Edit: Nevermind the Blacklab comment yes I have heard their's I just didn't know the name of the band

grey fox
Blacklab is that who sung the original one? I don't know if I hear there version. And I like it sounds pretty good to me.

Man I still love it everytime I hear

"I've summoned you here for a purpose"

"No one Summons Megatron"

"Then it pleases me to be the first"

eek!

Edit: Nevermind the Blacklab comment yes I have heard their's I just didn't know the name of the band

Lion was the one who did the Original Movie Intro ( "When your caught within the grip , of the evil Unicron ! " ) . BlackLab did a modern re-mix because they disliked MuteMaths version.

jcQuXAf0cKc

But yeah, Unicron generally get's most of the best lines within the film.

"Behold Galvatron"

cool

Newjak
Lion was the one who did the Original Movie Intro ( "When your caught within the grip , of the evil Unicron ! " ) . BlackLab did a modern re-mix because they disliked MuteMaths version.

jcQuXAf0cKc

But yeah, Unicron generally get's most of the best lines within the film.

"Behold Galvatron"

cool Yeah I would say Mutemaths is my least favorite version but I do like the other linkin park sounding one.

Unicron was just awesome throughout the Movie.

The only person with lines close to his were Grimlock

But Optimus definitely got the best Music for his intro

janus77
laughing

Silly fool , only teh Matrix and 80's hair metal can stop Unicron. Smashing get's you nowhere , look at what the Dinobots did.....
yes 'cos Hulk or Sentry or other heavy hitters can only punch like a typical Transformers character roll eyes (sarcastic).

you're being a bit naive there.

as for the Devastator v Dinobots example, lol... how stupid is that?
what if instead of the Dinobots, it was Devastator v Omega Supreme, in a physical confrontation?

even then, Omega Supreme isn't likely anywhere near as strong as top tier comic characters.

grey fox
Yeah I would say Mutemaths is my least favorite version but I do like the other linkin park sounding one.

Unicron was just awesome throughout the Movie.

The only person with lines close to his were Grimlock

But Optimus definitely got the best Music for his intro

Indeed.

What I just don't get however, is why the F*CK isn't the Megatron/Optimus fight scene in the Top ten fight scenes ? I mean the Matrix's Burly Brawl (Battle of a thousand Smiths) was in it ; and that kind of sucked...

But THIS, THIS is a REAL fight. It's short , it's brutal and there's cheesy one liners. What more is necessary cool

GXG_zG2SEaw

Newjak
Indeed.

What I just don't get however, is why the F*CK isn't the Megatron/Optimus fight scene in the Top ten fight scenes ? I mean the Matrix's Burly Brawl (Battle of a thousand Smiths) was in it ; and that kind of sucked...

But THIS, THIS is a REAL fight. It's short , it's brutal and there's cheesy one liners. What more is necessary cool

GXG_zG2SEaw I know it had everything.

People being run over. Good Fire fight. Laser Swords adn Laser guns. And some sweet moves. And it was the epic last fight of Optimus and Megatron

eek!

So I take it you are gonna go watch the new movie right?

Estacado
ok, never read about that Unicron, I think.

but if he's in metallic form, Magneto solo's him ftw big grin.
no expression

grey fox
yes 'cos Hulk or Sentry or other heavy hitters can only punch like a typical Transformers character roll eyes (sarcastic).

you're being a bit naive there.

as for the Devastator v Dinobots example, lol... how stupid is that?
what if instead of the Dinobots, it was Devastator v Omega Supreme, in a physical confrontation?

even then, Omega Supreme isn't likely anywhere near as strong as top tier comic characters.

A. I was being sarcastic , not naive. Also realise that Hulk may be strong but there's an AWFUL lot of Unicron to smash...

B. Omega Supreme can lift 300,000 tons. Thats still quite a lot....

grey fox
I know it had everything.

People being run over. Good Fire fight. Laser Swords adn Laser guns. And some sweet moves. And it was the epic last fight of Optimus and Megatron

eek!

So I take it you are gonna go watch the new movie right?

F*ck yeah. I'm not even going to attempt buying a Pirate. T'would be sacrilege.

I'm going to see it live godamnit !

Newjak
F*ck yeah. I'm not even going to attempt buying a Pirate. T'would be sacrilege.

I'm going to see it live godamnit ! Me too I mean come on its Transformers you've got to see it on the Big Screen

I'm hoping to go see it the day it comes out eek!

TricksterPriest
Indeed.

GXG_zG2SEaw

God damn I love that song. big grin "I would have waited an eternity for this. It's over, Prime." "NEVER!" thumb up

And yes, it is Hot Rod's fault.

As for the fight, with Galactus there, they might have a shot.

I'm definitely going to see the movie. Brining back Optimus's old voice was a genius move. eek!

Edit: So most of the people in this thread are transformers fans? thumb up

Too bad Chris Latta is dead. sad

grey fox
Me too I mean come on its Transformers you've got to see it on the Big Screen

I'm hoping to go see it the day it comes out eek!

I'll attempt to see it then but (much like FF : ROTSS) I'll probably end up seeing it several weeks/days afterwards .

Estacado
The new Megatron looks sweet!!!!!
Sorry but I had to say this........

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
God damn I love that song. big grin "I would have waited an eternity for this. It's over, Prime." "NEVER!" thumb up

And yes, it is Hot Rod's fault.

As for the fight, with Galactus there, they might have a shot.

I'm definitely going to see the movie. Brining back Optimus's old voice was a genius move. eek!

Edit: So most of the people in this thread are transformers fans? thumb up

Too bad Chris Latta is dead. sad

I've loved it since I was a kid, it's been lurking in the back of my consciousness ever since.

On Chris Latta however it is indeed a sad thing , though his replacement does a surprisingly good job.

fgHjHF_-QeM

Newjak
And the new Megatron does look sweet in fact most of the transformers look sweet.

Have you seen the trailer Estacado?

The transforming looks sweet as well.

grey fox
Originally posted by Estacado

In his own way yes.....I still miss teh Fusion Cannon though sad

grey fox
And the new Megatron does look sweet in fact most of the transformers look sweet.

More like have you heard the new transforming

Estacado

Yeah the trailer is awesome when I first heared that a movie is coming I wasn't even interested but now that I have seen some trailers I'm definetly going to watch it maybe I buy the game aswell.smile

Evil_Ash

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/Caelus/darth_megs_129.jpg

Newjak
More like have you heard the new transforming Of course I have

Yeah the trailer is awesome when I first heared that a movie is coming I wasn't even interested but now that I have seen some trailers I'm definetly going to watch it maybe I buy the game aswell.smile Same here. I mean I was always going to watch this movie when I heard about it but I thought it was going to be horribly done.

Now though I am so freaking excited I can't wait to see it

janus77
A. I was being sarcastic , not naive. Also realise that Hulk may be strong but there's an AWFUL lot of Unicron to smash...

B. Omega Supreme can lift 300,000 tons. Thats still quite a lot....
point A doesn't matter, there's no stamina issue. also the scale of damage is planetery with several heavy hitters.

point B, again... 300,000 tons isn't something that any Marvel heavy hitter would struggle with. this is Marvel earth, comic superheroes ... drop an egg from a blimp and you'll probably hit some superhero who has punched an asteroid, ripped a planet ...

Transformers are very very very very limited and weak in comparison to these kinds of comic characters.

Estacado
Transformers are herald levels......If I'm correct.....

Mr Master

I doubt that.

grey fox

Nah , only some of the later animated series features herald style 'Bots

lando005
bump

spawnwest
Where does this battle take place??? Unicron is too big to fight on earth. If this battle is fought in space, then the marvel characters who are not capable of fighting in space wouldn't even matter. If anything Unicron would shatter Earth just as the battle begins.

lando005
Originally posted by spawnwest
Where does this battle take place??? Unicron is too big to fight on earth. If this battle is fought in space, then the marvel characters who are not capable of fighting in space wouldn't even matter. If anything Unicron would shatter Earth just as the battle begins. earth orbit just beyond the moon

GalacticStorm
And the Matrix stick out tongue

Ready for round 2? big grin

grey fox
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Ready for round 2? big grin

HELL YEAH !

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/The_Time_Devourer/oraora2.gif

Avalonofthewind

Very few Transformers would be Herald level.

Some notable exceptions would be:

Optimus Prime with the matrix force (which he himself rarely ever used...and note.. he had the Matrix force WITHOUT actually having the Matrix.)

Thunderwing when possesed by the tainted Matrix. In this mode, even Unicron noted his power.

Starscream with the underbase upgrade. The Underbase was not only a significant power and ability upgrade (he was pimpslapping multiple autobot and decepticon teams including the dinobots like nothing)but it also gave him vast universal knowledge as well.

The Last Autobot - Herald to Primus himself. Like the Matrix mini if you will.

Galvatron in Herald mode - As a Herald...Galvatron was basically indestructable and ultra powerful. He weakened quite a bit without Unicrons power..but he was still pretty strong.

Unicron himself however can 1 shot Marvel Earth without any issue.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Unicron himself however can 1 shot Marvel Earth without any issue.

Marvel Earth has a weapon yall are forgetting about,

Owen Reece. 313

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Mr Master
Marvel Earth has a weapon yall are forgetting about,

Owen Reece. 313

Actually, I didn't forget about him, but Mr. Reece has gotten involved how many times in all the times Earth has been threatened?

On top of that..even if Reece did battle Unicron, Earth would still be destroyed just from their battle alone.

Mr Master
Actually, I didn't forget about him, but Mr. Reece has gotten involved how many times in all the times Earth has been threatened?

Technical, aren't we Av.

But you're right. stick out tongue

On top of that..even if Reece did battle Unicron, Earth would still be destroyed just from their battle alone.

I agree, considering Owen doesn't erase Unicron before they destroy Earth,

and if they did, there's still a flip side to that coin,

after Owen obliterates Unicron he can re-create the Earth again with a gesture.

I'm guessing that's breaking the rules though.

Avalonofthewind
Technical, aren't we Av.

But you're right. stick out tongue

Thank you, thank you..I try.

I agree, considering Owen doesn't erase Unicron before they destroy Earth,

and if they did, there's still a flip side to that coin,

after Owen obliterates Unicron he can re-create the Earth again with a gesture.

I'm guessing that's breaking the rules though.

Considering Unicron's powerset. I don't see MM erasing him. Unicron destroyed every being and everything in his universe leaving only himself. Interesting fact about that is that Transformers universe has crossed over with the MU on at least 2 occasions. When Spidey tried to fight Megatron and when the Beyonder met Circuit breaker.

Makes you kinda wonder if he destroyed the MU.

Darth Macabre
Sorry but I had to say this........ I personally favor the Transformers: Armada Megatron.

Mr Master
Considering Unicron's powerset. I don't see MM erasing him. Unicron destroyed every being and everything in his universe leaving only himself.

I'm not sure,

MM warped Reality in UniverseS across the entire Multiverse.

MM nearly wrecked the Multiverse all together.

MM is far beyond a Universal force.

Interesting fact about that is that Transformers universe has crossed over with the MU on at least 2 occasions. When Spidey tried to fight Megatron and when the Beyonder met Circuit breaker.

If you can get more info on that, I'd appreciate it.

Makes you kinda wonder if he destroyed the MU.

I doubt that.

Avalonofthewind
I'm not sure,

MM warped Reality in UniverseS across the entire Multiverse.

MM nearly wrecked the Multiverse all together.

MM is far beyond a Universal force.

Wasn't that retconned? Also..it simply stated that Unicron destroyed everything...only himself and a void remained. On top of that..the Transformers universe IS a multiverse...and Unicron plucked heralds from different realities without issue.

If you can get more info on that, I'd appreciate it.

I believe it was in secret wars for Circuit breaker, and Transformers issue #3 for Spidey.

I doubt that.

Marvel was going to have the TF in it's universe originally and thus the reason for the xovers... I believe Hasbro decided to keep them seperate and thus the limits on everything.

If Megs was on Marvel Earth...and Unicron destroyed everything..then that would mean it was all destroyed...MU and MM included.

Fat chance..but not outside the realm of possibility.

Newjak
Yeah the reason why Transformers wasn't more intertwined with MU is because Hasbro wanted to keep the characters separate. Probably for money reasons.

spawnwest
Originally posted by lando005
earth orbit just beyond the moon

i think the battle itself would destroy more than half of the marvel earth characters including the moon and planet....plus unicron could just destroy space itself and began creating void

there's lot of things that could go wrong here for earth....unicron just throw the moon into the earth or kick the planet to the sun....he could one shot the planet or just smack it

during this battle marvel earth characters would spend most of its time trying to save the earth from the result of the battle and even if they did find some way to beat me, they wouldn't have to place to go home to

i see unicron winning this while snacking on mars

does anyone know how big Unicron is????

Some of the stories suggest that he could be the size of Jupiter or Saturn...if he is he wouldn't be able to see the characters he is fighting...it'll be like smacking space dust...the gravity from him along be would a big problem for them....they would stick to him like clue and he could use the sun like a wash clothe and wash them off

then again bringing Reece into the picture prompts a number of possibilities

but as a result of the greater damage i would have to say that unicron takes it

TricksterPriest
HELL YEAH !

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/The_Time_Devourer/oraora2.gif http://lnx.rc6.it/jojodomain/gallery/GIF_Animate/PSX/dio01.gif

"Omae wa kuzu yaro da ze." (You are scum.)

Where did you find the sprite of Star Platinum? I couldn't find a good one of 'The World' .

Mr Master
Wasn't that retconned?

That's Post retcon MM I'm braggin about,

Pre-retcon would be too much for nearly anyone.

Also..it simply stated that Unicron destroyed everything...only himself and a void remained. On top of that..the Transformers universe IS a multiverse...and Unicron plucked heralds from different realities without issue.

So then he erased a Multiverse?

When and where did this happen?

Was this issue published by Marvel?

If he can erase a Multiverse, then darn it, he probably wins.

I'm not sure if Post MM can erase the Multiverse in a single shot.

I believe it was in secret wars for Circuit breaker, and Transformers issue #3 for Spidey.

I remember Circuit Breaker in Secret Wars,

lol, I never knew that was a Transformer.

Marvel was going to have the TF in it's universe originally and thus the reason for the xovers... I believe Hasbro decided to keep them seperate and thus the limits on everything.

If Megs was on Marvel Earth...and Unicron destroyed everything..then that would mean it was all destroyed...MU and MM included.

Fat chance..but not outside the realm of possibility.

There's no mention of this in any of Eternity's bios,

if a Marvel Universe is legitimately destroyed, it should appear in his Bio.

That would be big news, "Unicron destroying Marvel" never heard of it,

and I highly doubt that happened, imo.

Newjak

and I highly doubt that happened, imo. Unicron destroyed everything in his existence he was the only one let that and a few molecules that he "burped up" stick out tongue

And the thing is that Transformers and MU were supposed to be separate but because of a few choice x-overs it wasn't completely apart. Well if Unicron did destroy all of his existence that would inlude MU

But shortly after Hasbro got all over Marvel to stop it it and the franchises were separated again.

But for a brief time Unicron may have been one of if not the most power person in existence as it could be argued that his burp was the big bang for Eternity all the way up to the Omniverse 313

lando005
the transformers universe was suppose to be part of the marvel universe but it was decided to keep them apart.....me personally i still view the 2 as being part of the same omniverse for that reason. As for MM that's a good point but again when does he ever get involved. Otherwise if he did get involved HOM would have never had happend so we can kinda rule him out of the picture..... but who's to say reed might not try and call on a certain planet eater earth knows and fears for backup

Avalonofthewind

I don't know about that. Unicron in Gen 1 was so powerful that after everything was destroyed.. That universes "one above all" created Primus. The only way for Primus to beat him was to literally commit cosmic suicide.

So basically in their story it's TOAA>Unicron/Primus>Everything else.

Yup..Marvel's Transformer comics. I'd love to tell you issue numbers..but it's been years. He destroyed everything and was the only thing left.

As for a multiverse...he easily looked across different timelines/times/universes...found a Galvatron that had won and conquered Earth already...and effortlessly plucked him out of that timeline and brought him to his Earth/Universe.

I won't go as far to claim that either. Unicron simply devoured everything after defeating all gods.

Yup. She was a bystander crippled during a battle Shockwave had. She rebuilt herself Tony Stark style specifically built to be able to kill Transformers.

and I highly doubt that happened, imo.

You would never hear of it even if it was 100% on panel. Remember...TF is a licensed property and their comics are not even produced by Marvel anymore.

Darth Macabre
So basically in their story it's TOAA>Unicron/Primus>Everything else. Correction: TOAA>Unicron>Primus>>Everything else. If you remember Primus was getting ripped, hence him going into the astral plane, getting ripped again, and then forcing Unicron into the asteroid. In my own, of course.

Mr Master
I don't know about that. Unicron in Gen 1 was so powerful that after everything was destroyed.. That universes "one above all" created Primus. The only way for Primus to beat him was to literally commit cosmic suicide.

So basically in their story it's TOAA>Unicron/Primus>Everything else.

In that Multiverse perhaps, but I've never heard of these cats taking place in any of the major events on panel or stated in bios, in the Transformers Reality I'm sure he erased everything else but such an occasion would have been mentioned somewhere if it corresponded to the Multiverse that houses the 616 Universe.

The begining of the Universe has it's story, established and canon.

Remember, in Marvel there are other MultiverseS besides Eternity's Multiverse.

These Multiverses aren't sentient like Eternity,
with the exception of the the Marvel Brothers,
which encompass/guard a Megaverse each.

So yea, I can believe he took out the Transformers Multiverse if that's what happened, and I can see how in that Reality it would seem like "Everything" was erased. When Thanos erased the Multiverse, it seem like "Everything" was erased, but not quite, it's just that pertaining to that particular incident, it IS "Everything" ... even though other pocket dimensions lingered, and other MultiverseS.

btw. The crossovers can be logically meshed with that Reality and the 616, it's not first time characters have crossed Multiverses, from one to another.

Quasar had a huge arc dedicated to another Multiverse, and the Stranger once teleported an Earth into Eternity's Multiverse from another Multiverse.

Yup..Marvel's Transformer comics. I'd love to tell you issue numbers..but it's been years. He destroyed everything and was the only thing left.

As for a multiverse...he easily looked across different timelines/times/universes...found a Galvatron that had won and conquered Earth already...and effortlessly plucked him out of that timeline and brought him to his Earth/Universe.

Sounds ill,

I gotta try and find those issues, I'm going to look into it, sounds like an exciting read.

I won't go as far to claim that either. Unicron simply devoured everything after defeating all gods.

Nice.

Yup. She was a bystander crippled during a battle Shockwave had. She rebuilt herself Tony Stark style specifically built to be able to kill Transformers.

Interesting.

You would never hear of it even if it was 100% on panel. Remember...TF is a licensed property and their comics are not even produced by Marvel anymore.

Sounds like it's not canon, I still wanna read it though. smile

King Kandy
Sounds like it's not canon, I still wanna read it though. smile
Yeah... But it's canon to itself, and that's what we're judging it based on.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah... But it's canon to itself, and that's what we're judging it based on.

True.

grey fox
I'm pretty sure Unicron is multiversal , something about him leaving a comic universe to enter Armada and then moving to another comic etc...

lando005
last time i checked unicron was multiversal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.