Lobo vs Worldwar Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Which of these characters is top dogg?

Discus!!!

cool

TheGame17
how strong is worldwar hulk?

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by TheGame17
how strong is worldwar hulk?

......strong wink

TheGame17
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
......strong wink

ok then if he's just "strong" and has no real feats then i'll give this to lobo.

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Which of these characters is top dogg?

Discus!!!

cool

WWH

Deathstroke
Neither one would be able to kill each other so I don't know. Stalemate maybe. I don't know how much it takes to KO Lobo. I'm pretty sure he's taken nukes before and been fine.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Neither one would be able to kill each other so I don't know. Stalemate maybe. I don't know how much it takes to KO Lobo. I'm pretty sure he's taken nukes before and been fine.

No way it's a stalemate. Lobo has superspeed and has beaten up Superman while piss drunk.

The main man ain't going down to no green fanboy punk. He's fragging the bastich. w00tw00t

charlemagne9746
thumb up

strengthkills
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No way it's a stalemate. Lobo has superspeed and has beaten up Superman while piss drunk.

The main man ain't going down to no green fanboy punk. He's fragging the bastich. w00tw00t sure buddy WWH 10/10, hes too much and the fact that all he has to do is think of his home planet dying and bye bye lobo.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by strengthkills
sure buddy WWH 10/10, hes too much and the fact that all he has to do is think of his home planet dying and bye bye lobo.
Earht is Hulk's home planet actually.

Everbody on Lobo's home world is dead too.

Lobo is faster and a better healer than Hulk not to mention he's a pretty good fighter.

charlemagne9746
Lobo is more than able of KO the Hulk in just a few punches.

Rewmac
With cloning powers...It's easily Lobo...

jasonk3
Lobo wins.

janus77
I think Hulk wins, via bfr. if Lobo can be killed or the cloning has a limit to it, then Hulk could kill him.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Earht is Hulk's home planet actually.

Everbody on Lobo's home world is dead too.

Lobo is faster and a better healer than Hulk not to mention he's a pretty good fighter. Faster(MAYBE) not a better healer thats a no-no hulk probably has one of the top 3 healing factors of anyone under abstract.
WWHulk is also pretty skilled right now(at fighting) and we dont know how fast hulk is as WWH either so.......

Symmetric Chaos
Faster(MAYBE) not a better healer thats a no-no hulk probably has one of the top 3 healing factors of anyone under abstract.
WWHulk is also pretty skilled right now(at fighting) and we dont know how fast hulk is as WWH either so.......

Lobo has kept up with Superman. He can entirely from a single drop of his blood.

strengthkills
Lobo has kept up with Superman. He can entirely from a single drop of his blood. [/QUOT HULK has come back from ashes and he also has more mass he has to regenerate

strengthkills
he also took nanites from tony stark and two bombs(NUKES POSSIBLY)and came back stronger by jus thinking of caiera
*sidenote
those nanites injected into hulk almost totally reversed the gamma mutations of abomination,she hulk and ironclad, it weakened hulk a little

DARKLORDCAEDUS
There is nothing Lobo can do against WWH. WWH beats him up and breaks him in half.

llagrok
This fanboyism is scary.

Lobo's stronger, faster and a better fighter. He wouldn't have ANY problems taking out WWH. Speedblitz ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
This fanboyism is scary.

Lobo's stronger, faster and a better fighter. He wouldn't have ANY problems taking out WWH. Speedblitz ftw.

Stronger? Meh.

TricksterPriest
Stronger? Meh.

Superman>>>>>>>any Hulk. And Lobo is in Superman's class.

janus77
lol

strengthkills
This fanboyism is scary.

Lobo's stronger, faster and a better fighter. He wouldn't have ANY problems taking out WWH. Speedblitz ftw. not stronger,maybe faster and is not a better fighter, ur jus an idiot to hulks powers especially one whos finally enraged

llagrok
not stronger,maybe faster and is not a better fighter, ur jus an idiot to hulks powers especially one whos finally enraged

You don't think Lobo is a better fighter?

Wow.

strengthkills
Superman>>>>>>>any Hulk. And Lobo is in Superman's class. okayyyy believe that if u want, see i can post random sentences too

strengthkills
You don't think Lobo is a better fighter?

Wow. u think lobo is stronger?
Wow

snoopdogg
Lobo beat the sh!t out of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard single handedly. That's just as impressive as taking it to the Avengers as Hulk is doing.

llagrok
u think lobo is stronger?
Wow

I got feats to back it up, you don't.

strengthkills
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Lobo beat the sh!t out of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard single handedly. That's just as impressive as taking it to the Avengers as Hulk is doing. so how does that prove lobo is stronger when he has a feat that matches one of regular hulks feats,this WW hulk, ahulk thats finally pissed okay right now WWH>>>>>>>>>>>LOBO in the strength department okay

strengthkills
I got feats to back it up, you don't. believe that if u want to

llagrok
so how does that prove lobo is stronger when he has a feat that matches one of regular hulks feats,this WW hulk, ahulk thats finally pissed okay right now WWH>>>>>>>>>>>LOBO in the strength department okay

I've never seen Hulk move any planets. Lobo stalemates people who do.

Darth Macabre
Some of the replies in this thread are pathetic. no expression

strengthkills
I've never seen Hulk move any planets. Lobo stalemates people who do. so what hulk beats the sh!t out of people who could hold planets(hercules ring a name,if not does thor) wheres ur other feats

strengthkills
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Some of the replies in this thread are pathetic. no expression i know(some of mine are too i know) but llagroks take the cake to me

llagrok
so what hulk beats the sh!t out of people who could hold planets(hercules ring a name,if not does thor) wheres ur other feats

Read some comics with Lobo in 'em.

When has Hercules ever moved a planet? or held one for that matter.

Symmetric Chaos

Which ones?

strengthkills

When has Hercules ever moved a planet? or held one for that matter. read a comic where hulk is correctly written,itll take a while to find it but, thor remember that serpent the big a$$ serpent yeah......the one he lifted with that big A$$ piece of wood
and correct me if im wrong didnt 2 other people help supes with that planet feat.......

llagrok
read a comic where hulk is correctly written,itll take a while to find it but, thor remember that serpent the big a$$ serpent yeah......the one he lifted with that big A$$ piece of wood
and correct me if im wrong didnt 2 other people help supes with that planet feat.......

Moved it by himself once as well.

Thor "fished" midgardsormen, he didn't actually lift it. He, Herc or Thor has never been shown lifting a planet.

Btw, what's heavier? A third of a planet or a mountain? Hulk can only withstand a mountain with Leverage. That's nothing compared to Superman's feats.

Hercules

When has Hercules ever moved a planet? or held one for that matter.

You want me to show you the scan of him holding up earth?

Or did you forget hes the Hercules of myth... stick out tongue

llagrok
Originally posted by Hercules
You want me to show you the scan of him holding up earth?

Or did you forget hes the Hercules of myth... stick out tongue

Show me.

Symmetric Chaos

Thor "fished" midgardsormen, he didn't actually lift it. He, Herc or Thor has never been shown lifting a planet.

Btw, what's heavier? A third of a planet or a mountain? Hulk can only withstand a mountain with Leverage. That's nothing compared to Superman's feats.

Using a fishing pole would be harder than dead lifting.

What I think you're forgetting about Hulk is that his strength basicly is a plot device. He will always keep getting stronger erm

snoopdogg
so how does that prove lobo is stronger when he has a feat that matches one of regular hulks feats,this WW hulk, ahulk thats finally pissed okay right now WWH>>>>>>>>>>>LOBO in the strength department okay Lobo has beaten Superman. Has Hulk done that?

llagrok
Using a fishing pole would be harder than dead lifting.

What I think you're forgetting about Hulk is that his strength basicly is a plot device. He will always keep getting stronger erm

If he gets angrier. Lobo could still immobilize him or sever his head.

This is a fight, not an arm-wrestling competition. Lobo is a million times faster than Hulk.

strengthkills

Btw, what's heavier? A third of a planet or a mountain? Hulk can only withstand a mountain with Leverage. That's nothing compared to Superman's feats. oh yeah cause thats the extent of hulks power
1)the hulk that held that mountain was an intelligent incarnation
2)pull a car and then try and bench 300 pounds tell me which is harder
3)leverage, what leverage, i know he says he has leverage but hes in a squat position and he caught the mountain to begin with
4) and besides am i gonna have to find all these feats ur claimin cause ur not providin them

Symmetric Chaos
If he gets angrier. Lobo could still immobilize him or sever his head.

This is a fight, not an arm-wrestling competition. Lobo is a million times faster than Hulk.

What the f**k?

That's not what I was responding to at all. You were saying that Lobo is stronger. Due to Hulk having plot device styled strength that's just about impossible erm

llagrok
oh yeah cause thats the extent of hulks power
1)the hulk that held that mountain was an intelligent incarnation
2)pull a car and then try and bench 300 pounds tell me which is harder
3)leverage, what leverage, i know he says he has leverage but hes in a squat position and he caught the mountain to begin with
4) and besides am i gonna have to find all these feats ur claimin cause ur not providin them

A car does not weigh 300 pounds.

If he mentions that he has leverage, then he has leverage.

Everyone has read those superman comics. It's basic.

llagrok
What the f**k?

That's not what I was responding to at all. You were saying that Lobo is stronger. Due to Hulk having plot device styled strength that's just about impossible erm

Lobo is stronger, Hulk has the potential to become stronger.

Tell me who's more powerful between Elixir and Thor. Thor is of course, but Elixir has unlimited potential, just like Hulk. Thinking his dead alien freaks will only get him so mad smile

strengthkills
Lobo has beaten Superman. Has Hulk done that? thats not a strength argument and hulk has stalemated him twice if i need to claim crossovers and
professor hulk lost to him barely and at the end supes said hes the strongest foe hes ever faced but these are crossovers and have no bearing so why would u ask me if hulks beaten superman? just shutup with that bull and i dont want to hear about superspeed everyone in DC has lightspeed and everyone in marvel has a healing factor so shutup with it mad

strengthkills

Everyone has read those superman comics. It's basic. u really are dumb jeez u r a bonifide dumba$$

snoopdogg
thats not a strength argument and hulk has stalemated him twice if i need to claim crossovers and
professor hulk lost to him barely and at the end supes said hes the strongest foe hes ever faced but these are crossovers and have no bearing so why would u ask me if hulks beaten superman? just shutup with that bull and i dont want to hear about superspeed everyone in DC has lightspeed and everyone in marvel has a healing factor so shutup with it mad Everytime Hulk fights Supes in a crossover he looks like a green piece of sh!t like he is.

golem370
Lobo beat Superman thats great but the Hulk beat Gladiator he beat Warrior Madness Thor. Superman had trouble with a regular Thor Warrior Madness Thor was at-least 10 times stronger the normal. Lobo beat a Shi'ar Imperial Guard without Gladiator Hulk stalemated a Super Adaptoid who had the combined powers of 100 heros and was still fresh as a dasiy when S-A left. Hulk could beat both Superman and Lobo one on one in a fight. Hell Hulk fought Pre-Crisis Superman Beyonder said he had infinite power. He destroyed a Asteroid twice the size of the earth. Hulk had a planet together. The holding the mountain was impressive when you take in to consideration that was Banner/Hulk who was not angry. Also another scan in Hulk's respect thread shows him tossing a giant who he himself said weight as much as a mountain and Hulk toss his a$$ like a sack of potatoes.

strengthkills

Tell me who's more powerful between Elixir and Thor. Thor is of course, but Elixir has unlimited potential, just like Hulk. Thinking his dead alien freaks will only get him so mad smile his anger is incalcubale right now so his strength is unlimited do i need to post what the writers have said about him again? do i?

llagrok

thats not a strength argument and hulk has stalemated him twice if i need to claim crossovers and
professor hulk lost to him barely and at the end supes said hes the strongest foe hes ever faced but these are crossovers and have no bearing so why would u ask me if hulks beaten superman? just shutup with that bull and i dont want to hear about superspeed everyone in DC has lightspeed and everyone in marvel has a healing factor so shutup with it mad

Lobo doesn't just have lightspeed, he also has a healing factor.

How do you imagine Hulk would beat Lobo anyways? He's too fast for him to hit.

Symmetric Chaos

Tell me who's more powerful between Elixir and Thor. Thor is of course, but Elixir has unlimited potential, just like Hulk. Thinking his dead alien freaks will only get him so mad smile

Except Elixir doesn't use that potential. Hulk does.

When Hulk does a lifting feat it's because his strength has increased beyond what it was before. Hulk doesn't have limitations in physical strength he keeps getting stronger constantly as the fight continues because losing a match of strength pisses him off.

snoopdogg
his anger is incalcubale right now so his strength is unlimited do i need to post what the writers have said about him again? do i? Oh no please don't.

strengthkills
Everytime Hulk fights Supes in a crossover he looks like a green piece of sh!t like he is. cause its a fan voted crossover u idiot let someone from marvel write it and guess who wins thats right hulk

llagrok
his anger is incalcubale right now so his strength is unlimited do i need to post what the writers have said about him again? do i?

No, his anger is at a certain point and thus is his strength at a certain point. That point isn't above Lobo's.

In order put any force behind his punches, Hulk has to move slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Yes, he's even slower than Cap.

snoopdogg
cause its a fan voted crossover u idiot let someone from marvel write it and guess who wins thats right hulk Fan voted? Are you a fan? I am a fan. Superman got more votes for a reason.

llagrok
Except Elixir doesn't use that potential. Hulk does.

When Hulk does a lifting feat it's because his strength has increased beyond what it was before. Hulk doesn't have limitations in physical strength he keeps getting stronger constantly as the fight continues because losing a match of strength pisses him off.

Hulk can EASILY get speedblitzed into oblivion. Don't bother trying to deny it.

strengthkills
No, his anger is at a certain point and thus is his strength at a certain point. That point isn't above Lobo's.

In order put any force behind his punches, Hulk has to move slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Yes, he's even slower than Cap. am i the only guy who sees a problem with this? am i?
u jus loss what extremely little credibility u had left

strengthkills
Fan voted? Are you a fan? I am a fan. Superman got more votes for a reason. are u really using that reasoning thats rediculous

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk can EASILY get speedblitzed into oblivion. Don't bother trying to deny it.

What the hell are you on?

Of course Hulk loses this fight. He's pretty much completely outclassed.

I'm simply correcting your claim that Lobo is stronger.

llagrok
am i the only guy who sees a problem with this? am i?
u jus loss what extremely little credibility u had left

With you? oh noes.

My Mongooses back me up. You have no friends and no logic to back you up, you might as well leave KMC forums smile

How would Hulk hit Lobo? Gimme an answer.

llagrok
What the hell are you on?

Of course Hulk loses this fight. He's pretty much completely outclassed.

I'm simply correcting your claim that Lobo is stronger.

At the starting point of the fight Lobo is stronger. If it drags on then Hulk could become stronger, but it has no reason to drag on because Lobo could end it in two seconds, that's all smile

strengthkills

In order put any force behind his punches, Hulk has to move slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Yes, he's even slower than Cap. IGN Comics: As Hulk's anger grows, so does his strength. This has been used recently to push the character to power levels that we haven't really seen - conceivably this means he could effectively do anything. Has a limit been set for this? Is the Hulk now stronger than anything in the Marvel Universe?

Pak: . in the physical world, the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger the Hulk gets. And when his anger is incalculable, the Hulk is simply the strongest one there is.

Symmetric Chaos
At the starting point of the fight Lobo is stronger. If it drags on then Hulk could become stronger, but it has no reason to drag on because Lobo could end it in two seconds, that's all smile

No sh!t Sherlock roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
IGN Comics: As Hulk's anger grows, so does his strength. This has been used recently to push the character to power levels that we haven't really seen - conceivably this means he could effectively do anything. Has a limit been set for this? Is the Hulk now stronger than anything in the Marvel Universe?

Pak: . in the physical world, the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger the Hulk gets. And when his anger is incalculable, the Hulk is simply the strongest one there is.

Everyone and their dog read that interview.

Hulk has to get angrier in order to get stronger. Lobo can knock him out easily.

llagrok
No sh!t Sherlock roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now let's get it through Strengthkills' thick skull.

strengthkills
With you? oh noes.

My Mongooses back me up. You have no friends and no logic to back you up, you might as well leave KMC forums smile

How would Hulk hit Lobo? Gimme an answer. oh wow u have friends on an internet forum good for u....but guess what i have living ,breathing friends who i get to see on a daily basis so whos sad u f***** loser get a life, and ur logic is where

snoopdogg
oh wow u have friends on an internet forum good for u....but guess what i have living ,breathing friends who i get to see on a daily basis so whos sad u f***** loser get a life, and ur logic is where If you have real life breathing friends why get so heated in a internet forum? It's not cool.

judge of worlds
they are not fiting

llagrok
oh wow u have friends on an internet forum good for u....but guess what i have living ,breathing friends who i get to see on a daily basis so whos sad u f***** loser get a life, and ur logic is where

I'm still able to keep my cool here mate.

Maybe one of those living breathing human specimens can give you a lift to anger management class?

strengthkills
Everyone and their dog read that interview.

Hulk has to get angrier in order to get stronger. Lobo can knock him out easily. WWH gets angrier by just thinking of his dead wife and child and planet he ruled read the sh!t again maybe u will understand it

Everyone has read those superman comics. It's basic. wheres my logic....wheres urs (A CAR DOESNT WEIGH 300 POUNDS) eek!

llagrok
Getting stronger takes time. Hulk doesn't have time.

How would he counter being tossed into the sun? It would take Lobo under a second.

strengthkills
I'm still able to keep my cool here mate.

Maybe one of those living breathing human specimens can give you a lift to anger management class? thats because u lack wat i like to call an IQ, Maybe one of those living breathing human specimens can give you a lift to anger management class....... i like to call those people friends who i go out and have fun with , their not on my friend list but in my cell phone i dont ask them to e mail me there pictures cause i know what they look like ,in essence they r not internet lackies who i have never met

llagrok
thats because u lack wat i like to call an IQ, Maybe one of those living breathing human specimens can give you a lift to anger management class....... i like to call those people friends who i go out and have fun with , their not on my friend list but in my cell phone i dont ask them to e mail me there pictures cause i know what they look like ,in essence they r not internet lackies who i have never met

1. No one here is anyone's lackey
2. Your friends aren't in your phone, their numbers are
3. Unlike you, I don't hang out with my friends just as I'm about to go to bed. It's not healthy.

strengthkills
Getting stronger takes time. Hulk doesn't have time.

How would he counter being tossed into the sun? It would take Lobo under a second. if i recall doesnt lobo only have lightspeed when hes on his bike? and to snoop dog (the supes fanboy)stop standing up 4 ur master he doesnt know where u live cause ur an internet lacky

strengthkills
2. Your friends aren't in your phone, their numbers are excellent deduction dumbsh!t,so when u said ur mongooses back u up their not lackeys but an internet gang? hysterical

llagrok
excellent deduction dumbsh!t,so when u said ur mongooses back u up their not lackeys but an internet gang? hysterical

We Mongooses are a team.

You're really one of a kind, you know that?

Who said Lobo's bike wasn't in on this? He needs it go really fast yeah, but that wouldn't keep him from speedblitzing the Hulk. Which pretty much anyone can do.

strengthkills
2. Your friends aren't in your phone, their numbers are
3. Unlike you, I don't hang out with my friends just as I'm about to go to bed. It's not healthy. yeah i obviosly have friends over right now and besides i dont have a set bedtime/im glad u dont have friends over right as ur goin to bed it might supress some of ur gay tendicies

strengthkills
We Mongooses are a team.

Who said Lobo's bike wasn't in on this? He needs it go really fast yeah, but that wouldn't keep him from speedblitzing the Hulk. Which pretty much anyone can do. laughing laughing laughing hystericalhysterical

llagrok
1. I am gay.
2. Not all my friends are guys.
3. I have to go to sleep sometime, even if I don't have a set bedtime.
4. I'm going to work in 6 hours, good night.
5. Post some arguments for how Hulk would overcome Lobo's speed, healing factor, cloning, genius and immortality.
6. Good night

strengthkills
We Mongooses are a team.

Who said Lobo's bike wasn't in on this? He needs it go really fast yeah, but that wouldn't keep him from speedblitzing the Hulk. Which pretty much anyone can do. yeah thats wat quiksilver thought
faster than most give him credit. Ask Quicksilver. IH #175
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg

strengthkills
1. I am gay.
5. Post some arguments for how Hulk would overcome Lobo's speed, healing factor, cloning, genius and immortality.
6. Good night dude u should have told me ur gay i wouldnt have made gay jokes my fault on that part

SpunkySmurph
im glad u dont have friends over right as ur goin to bed it might supress some of ur gay tendicies Ok, dumbass.

Firstly, you're laughing at the thought of "Internet Gangs", and trying to belittle people who have friends over the internet as well as in real life, but at the same time are losing your temper over the internet, and are insinuating that people whom you have barely talked to, except a bit over the internet, are gay.

Hypocritical, no?

Not to mention, the fact that you're bringing up sexual orientation in a comic book debate because you're angry, really just demonstrates your immaturity, homophobic tendencies, and overall imbecilic way of dealing with your issues.

In summary: You fail at life.

Leaving this thread now.

strengthkills
1. I am gay.
6. Good night immortality doesnt mean u cant get knocked out ask thor,mr.immortal
i dont think lobos that fast without his bike,whup every clones A$$,genius really ,enter ironman,enter reed richards ,enter sampson,enter leader
tell me how lobo overcomes hulk healing factor,savagery,uber strength,uber durability,uber stamina and insane rage overall

strengthkills
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ok, dumbass.

Firstly, you're laughing at the thought of "Internet Gangs", and trying to belittle people who have friends over the internet as well as in real life, but at the same time are losing your temper over the internet, and are insinuating that people whom you have barely talked to, except a bit over the internet, are gay.

Hypocritical, no?

Not to mention, the fact that you're bringing up sexual orientation in a comic book debate because you're angry, really just demonstrates your immaturity, homophobic tendencies, and overall imbecilic way of dealing with your issues.

Leaving this thread now. first off whos rantin now if i really knew anyone was gay in this forum i wouldnt have cracked a joke,second how dare u call me a homophobe my cousin is gay and i openly kid around with his orientation,third he brought up the fact that i have no friends to back me up and that i should leave KMC FORUMs makin him the agressive one of the argument
IN SUMMARY:get all the facts before u assume

TricksterPriest
first off whos rantin now if i really knew anyone was gay in this forum i wouldnt have cracked a joke,second how dare u call me a homophobe my cousin is gay and i openly kid around with his orientation,third he brought up the fact that i have no friends to back me up and that i should leave KMC FORUMs makin him the agressive one of the argument
IN SUMMARY:get all the facts before u assume

ban

strengthkills
ban ban for defending myself r u serious

Symmetric Chaos
ban

Huh?

Galan007
Lobo...... easily. ermmvin

strengthkills
first off whos rantin now if i really knew anyone was gay in this forum i wouldnt have cracked a joke,second how dare u call me a homophobe my cousin is gay and i openly kid around with his orientation,third he brought up the fact that i have no friends to back me up and that i should leave KMC FORUMs makin him the agressive one of the argument
IN SUMMARY:get all the facts before u assume clear up the cousin thing hes one of my best friends and we both make fun of each others imperfections but 4 spunky smurph to attack me like he did when he had absolutely no background is lame

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Lobo...... easily. ermmvin

0mg choO ph@i7

darthgoober
Has anyone ever actually SEEN Lobo speedblitz somebody? I'm not denying that it's happened, I'm just wondering who and when because I've never seen it myself.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by darthgoober
Has anyone ever actually SEEN Lobo speedblitz somebody? I'm not denying that it's happened, I'm just wondering who and when because I've never seen it myself. I'm not sure if this counts but Superman said he had not time to react.....

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Lobo/LobovsSupermanAOS464-3.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
I'm not sure if this counts but Superman said he had not time to react.....

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Lobo/LobovsSupermanAOS464-3.jpg

The other person having no time to react is pretty much the definition of a blitz.

carver9

Lobo was beating the hell out of superman and they say that hulk isnt any comp. laughing

snoopdogg
Originally posted by carver9
Lobo was beating the hell out of superman and they say that hulk isnt any comp. laughing Are you saying Hulk is comparable to Lobo? Other than strength?

jasonk3
Ok, dumbass.

Hypocritical, no?

Leaving this thread now.

laughing Holy Sh*t...Now thats OWNAGE !!!

carver9
Are you saying Hulk is comparable to Lobo? Other than strength?

I think that hulk could take lobo but i dont think that theres much difference between both characters.

strengthkills
I think that hulk could take lobo but i dont think that theres much difference between both characters. i agree except lobos ego is his fuel hulks is anger

G-Mafia
I don't consider what Lobo did in that scan to be a speedblitz. He just grabbed Supes' head and ran into stuff.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by G-Mafia
I don't consider what Lobo did in that scan to be a speedblitz. He just grabbed Supes' head and ran into stuff.

Superman did say he had no chance to react and Lobo was dishing out a lot of damage without Superman doing much of anything.

TricksterPriest

Lobo has other speed feats, like fighting Despero, Superman, and others. Hell, he blitzed the Authority. Yeah, that scan is definitely evidence that speedblitz is a viable tactic.

SpunkySmurph
Superman did say he had no chance to react and Lobo was dishing out a lot of damage without Superman doing much of anything. Pssh, Superman was obviously lying.

We all know he's a closet masochist.

Symmetric Chaos
Pssh, Superman was obviously lying.

We all know he's a closet masochist.

That explains why he hangs out with a domanatrix.

(and a pedo)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This fanboyism is scary.

I really and highly doubt this.

G-Mafia
It hurts to say this, but that Lobo Superman fight was blatantly dumbed down. You guys honestly think Supes' could not deal with THAT speed? Please!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Maybe Lobo the duck can beat the Hulk too.

SpunkySmurph
That explains why he hangs out with a domanatrix.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/414px-Wonder_Woman_bondage_1.jpg

Avalonofthewind
It hurts to say this, but that Lobo Superman fight was blatantly dumbed down. You guys honestly think Supes' could not deal with THAT speed? Please!

Supes was being confused by the Eradicator at the time. He completely forgot how to fight and was acting out of character.

Lobo of course did not care. Easy pickings in that situation.

golem370
I love this picture
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Train-MT385.jpg

carver9

Slower opponents has done the same thing to superman, why wouldnt lobo be able to do it.

carver9
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Supes was being confused by the Eradicator at the time. He completely forgot how to fight and was acting out of character.

Well to bad an intoxicated and drugged up lobo owned superman also. What excuse do you have for that one. Supes got owned in that picture and eradicator didnt have anything to do with it. I have read the comic and seen the entire fight. Superman got his a** handed to him.

Avalonofthewind
Well to bad an intoxicated and drugged up lobo owned superman also. What excuse do you have for that one. Supes got owned in that picture and eradicator didnt have anything to do with it. I have read the comic and seen the entire fight. Superman got his a** handed to him.

Are you really that stupid? Hell...in the same SCAN the Eradicator is shown on the bottom right.

Obviously, you haven't read the comic.

There should be a rule banning idiots like you from the boards.

carver9
Are you really that stupid? Hell...in the same SCAN the Eradicator is shown on the bottom right.

Obviously, you haven't read the comic.

There should be a rule banning idiots like you from the boards.

I actually think that youre the idiot and is a fan that never say that his favorite character would lose against anyone. Hell, you even said that superman could beat thanos and silver surfer. It is pointless as hell to argue with you because youre so one sided.

Every fight that superman lose its pis. Every time he gets beat up by someone that is slower than him it is pis. Deal with it. Until I see superman fight on a regular basis like dragon ball characters then im going to agree with the fact that people with hulk speed and above could land multiple blows on him.

Avalonofthewind
I actually think that youre the idiot and is a fan that never say that his favorite character would lose against anyone. Hell, you even said that superman could beat thanos and silver surfer. It is pointless as hell to argue with you because youre so one sided.

Every fight that superman lose its pis. Every time he gets beat up by someone that is slower than him it is pis. Deal with it. Until I see superman fight on a regular basis like dragon ball characters then im going to agree with the fact that people with hulk speed and above could land multiple blows on him.

To say that Superman cannot beat SS or Thanos is pure idiocy. What is in debate is how many times out of 10 it can be done.

Where did I say it was PIS or that Lobo did not win?

Your stupidity is beyond question. Then you deny the Eradicator did anything when it's on the same PAGE AND you lied about reading the comic.

carver9
Where did I say it was PIS or that Lobo did not win?

Your stupidity is beyond question. Then you deny the Eradicator did anything when it's on the same PAGE AND you lied about reading the comic.

When i said that eradicator wasnt in the comic i was referring to the comic where superman fought a lobo that was heavily drugged and still got owned.

When i brought up about the fact that you use pis, i was referring to you saying that every situation that superman has been in and he lost you call it pis and that this character or that character shouldnt be doing that to him.

Could it be that youre just hard pressed to see the fact that superman can get owned by someone that dont have the speed that he has.

Avalonofthewind
And here are 3 more scans from the comic you supposedly read.

Any dullard can plainly see that Superman is completely logic driven by the Eradicator and forgot how to fight.

Of course..Dullard is still a couple of steps of intelligence above you, so I would understand how you would miss something like this.

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/1030/adventuresofsuperman464kb3.th.jpg
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1053/adventuresofsuperman464nt4.th.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/4091/adventuresofsuperman464we0.th.jpg

And yes...Either Supes OR Lobo would pwn the Hulk.

strengthkills
not in h2h supes gets owned lobo stands a better chance with all the cloning and stuff

carver9
And here are 2 more scans from the comic you supposedly read.

Any dullard can plainly see that Superman is completely logic driven by the Eradicator and forgot how to fight.

Of course..Dullard is still a couple of steps of intelligence above you, so I would understand how you would miss something like this.

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1053/adventuresofsuperman464nt4.th.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/4091/adventuresofsuperman464we0.th.jpg

And yes...Either Supes OR Lobo would pwn the Hulk.

I disagree. I do think that superman would get the majority against the hulk but I also think that the hulk could pound superman into submission. Now against lobo, I really dont know since i dont see any difference in the characters strength.

long pig
Lobo's biggest strength feat, I believe, is picking up and throwing a 5D box that had the equivalent weight of the universe.

Seriously.

Veeeeeeerrrry stupid, but still a valid feat for Original Lobo.

golem370
Hulk strongest feats is holding apart matter and antimatter

Rewmac
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk strongest feats is holding apart matter and antimatter I doesn't really matter when an army of Lobo's are on ya...If he has cloning powers in this battle.

Creshosk
wheres my logic....wheres urs (A CAR DOESNT WEIGH 300 POUNDS) eek! The average sedan weighs 2400 lbs. The average mid-sized SUV weighs 4022 lbs and trucks(not semi) can weigh upwards of 5,000 lbs... confused

Cars don't weigh 300 lbs. So I'm not sure what you were trying to acheive with a comparison of draging a car versus benching 300 pounds

strengthkills
Originally posted by Creshosk
The average sedan weighs 2400 lbs. The average mid-sized SUV weighs 4022 lbs and trucks(not semi) can weigh upwards of 5,000 lbs... confused

Cars don't weigh 300 lbs. So I'm not sure what you were trying to acheive with a comparison of draging a car versus benching 300 pounds the comparison is relevant when comparing these 2
supes moving a planet the size of pluto= pulling a car
hulk(non enraged INTELLIGENT incarnation)holding a 150 billion ton mountain=benching 300

strengthkills
The average sedan weighs 2400 lbs. The average mid-sized SUV weighs 4022 lbs and trucks(not semi) can weigh upwards of 5,000 lbs... confused

Cars don't weigh 300 lbs. So I'm not sure what you were trying to acheive with a comparison of draging a car versus benching 300 pounds the comparison is relevant when comparing these 2
supes moving a planet the size of pluto= pulling a car
hulk(non enraged INTELLIGENT incarnation)holding a 150 billion ton mountain=benching 300

strengthkills
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk strongest feats is holding apart matter and antimatter or the flame of life feat

golem370
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/441188_1-the-respect-thred-of-the-incredible-hulk

Rewmac

Cars don't weigh 300 lbs. So I'm not sure what you were trying to acheive with a comparison of draging a car versus benching 300 pounds Good post.

tdawg14
Fighting a suped up Iron Man is not the same as taking on Lobo. We have to see more of what WWH has to make a fair judgment but as of now Lobo takes this.

DigiMark007
Too many reports. If you guys can't debate respectfully, don't post. That simple.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.