Galactus vs One Above All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
http://www.marveldirectory.com/pictures/individuals/g_1d/galactus.gif

VS

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-oneaboveall.jpg

Thanos_THOTU
Oh, Galactus have just fed out of 3 planets

Utrigita
Galactus (what a surprise) wink

norrinradd43
TOAA does not have enough showings of power to convince me that he can beat galactus.

charlemagne9746
How many planets does Galactus have to consume before he is considered to be at fullpower?

Utrigita
No one knows for sure he once absorbed the power of six planets and still wasn't at full power even when he absorbed Taa II during the secret Wars I he was not believed to be at full power and Taa II is consideret the greatest single source of energy in the universe.

Wonder Man
Galactus would probably just feed on the one above all. his hunger can not be satadated.

Utrigita
sooner ore later it would but none know how much he most absorb before reaching 100% power.

Galan007
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
How many planets does Galactus have to consume before he is considered to be at fullpower? According to the Black Celestial arc.

Galactus could devour an entire Universe, and still not be at "full power".

So, srug

King Kandy
The one above all.

Lethal_Rise
TOAA is basically the comic book god, he doesn't need feats of him lifting/destroying/killing things b/c he owns it all.

King_Mungi
No there's two TOAA in Marvel, one is actual god and this one is just the leader of the Celestials.

Lethal_Rise
which one is this then?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
which one is this then?

Celestial leader shown in the pic.

Lethal_Rise
Galactus rapes him, physically, mentally, spiritually an emotionaly

Mr Master
Galactus's role in the Multiverse is essential, and the existence of the Multiverse is based on his survival.

But the Celestial leader takes a normal G.

Then the Celestial gets stomped by Galactus' "alter ego" Abraxas. 131

Entity
The One Above All = Stan Lee
Stan Lee just writes Galactus taking it up the ass for the win. stick out tongue

The One Above All wins. (Infinity/10)

Mr Master
Originally posted by Entity
Stan Lee just writes Galactus taking it up the ass for the win. stick out tongue

The One Above All wins. (Infinity/10)

This is the Celestial, OAA.

Lethal_Rise
ROFL!!

quanchi112
im with one above all

Galan007
TOAA is basically the comic book god, he doesn't need feats of him lifting/destroying/killing things b/c he owns it all. Originally posted by Entity

The One Above All wins. (Infinity/10) no expression

You two are killin' me here.

Endless Mike
Galactus just pulls in energy from hyperspace which is the Celestials weakness

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
According to the Black Celestial arc.

Galactus could devour an entire Universe, and still not be at "full power".

This is true,

this version of Galactus seemed unstoppable,

in fact, he had to nullify himself, in order to avoid absorbing the Universe and potentially more.

This version stomps the Celestial OAA.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Galactus just pulls in energy from hyperspace which is the Celestials weakness That's very plausible imo.

I doubt it would be hard for Galactus to duplicate energy that Sue Storm has at her disposal. ermm

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
This is true,

this version of Galactus seemed unstoppable,

in fact, he had to nullify himself, in order to avoid absorbing the Universe and potentially more.

This version stomps the Celestial OAA. That version of Galactus would stomp damn near anything imo.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Galactus just pulls in energy from hyperspace which is the Celestials weakness

Celestial OAA is mostly a mystery, he did kill the entire Asgardian race with a thought in that alterante reality during Earth X, and he also withstood Black Bolt screaming at the top of his lungs in his face without even flinching.

That's more or less it, he's seldom seen in action but being the boss, he has to be above the rest, even Taimut and Exitar.

I'm specualting cause I'm not positively sure, but it's sensible imo.

Mr Master
That version of Galactus would stomp damn near anything imo.

I agree.

Just like his flip-side he had to be nullified.

Galactus is harmonically connected to the destruction of the Multiverse.

Galan007
I agree.

Just like his flip-side he had to be nullified.

Galactus is harmonically connected to the destruction of the Multiverse. thumb up

What I think is great, is even after G devoured that Universe, he still would not have been at full power lol.

Big G's hunger/capcity to gain power, is seemingly unlimited imo.

Nikkolas
Isn't the Celestial OAA around in big cosmic events like Thanos with the IG and a few others?

Xplosive
Galactus's role in the Multiverse is essential, and the existence of the Multiverse is based on his survival.

But the Celestial leader takes a normal G.

Then the Celestial gets stomped by Galactus' "alter ego" Abraxas. 131

Yep, I agree.
And since we never saw FP Galactus, only read what he should be capable of, that Galactus would stomp Celestial leader, but since he has never been at that state at Full Power, Celestial should pretty much always win.

But then again, I don't how would he fare against G who fought FP Tyrant.

Tenebrous
Galactus. One Above All hasn't shown any solid feats. The only one I can think off-hand is when he hurled some planets at Thanos during Infinity Gauntlet.

Utrigita
Celestial OAA is mostly a mystery, he did kill the entire Asgardian race with a thought in that alterante reality during Earth X, and he also withstood Black Bolt screaming at the top of his lungs in his face without even flinching.

That's more or less it, he's seldom seen in action but being the boss, he has to be above the rest, even Taimut and Exitar.

I'm specualting cause I'm not positively sure, but it's sensible imo.

He is possibly the leader but he isn't the most powerful of the celestials as far as scans is concerded.

You bring Earth X up yourself in that issue Galactus (franklin) destroyed two celestials with two eyeblast, the difference between the Galactus in the prime 616 and the Galactus from Earth X isn't known to me other then the fact that one is Galan and the other is Franklin with the power of Galactus.

Also I think it is safe to assure that Galactus would win against the Celestial, they draw there power from hyperspace, Hyperstorm that did exactly the same was used as a powerplant by Galactus.

If we need to make a assumption on power then Exitar had to wait eons to build up the energy needed to destroy the One where he have Galactus in Annihilation 6# being severly weak but still capable of unleashing a omnidirectional blast that easily vaporized a watcher and destroyed at least three starsystems.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Utrigita
He is possibly the leader but he isn't the most powerful of the celestials as far as scans is concerded.

I agree.

That's because they don't display him much.

You bring Earth X up yourself in that issue Galactus (franklin) destroyed two celestials with two eyeblast, the difference between the Galactus in the prime 616 and the Galactus from Earth X isn't known to me other then the fact that one is Galan and the other is Franklin with the power of Galactus.

There was one important fact I overlooked in Earth X.

The Celestials didn't kill Franklin, cause they thought he was the real Galactus.

According to Uatu, had the Celestials known Galactus was Franklin, he would've been annihilated.

The Celestials thought it was Galactus and didn't dare try to kill him, because that would bring the emminent end of Reality and the Celestials themselves.

So Franky wiping out Celestials was a feat allowed by the Celestials themselves, knowing they weren't allowed to kill Galactus, they departed.

Also I think it is safe to assure that Galactus would win against the Celestial, they draw there power from hyperspace, Hyperstorm that did exactly the same was used as a powerplant by Galactus.

It's plausible,

but we just don't know the extent of the OAA's power.

If we need to make a assumption on power then Exitar had to wait eons to build up the energy needed to destroy the One where he have Galactus in Annihilation 6# being severly weak but still capable of unleashing a omnidirectional blast that easily vaporized a watcher and destroyed at least three starsystems.

If Celestials are truly far more powerful than Cube Beings, (specifically Kubik)

then they should be able to Warp more than a pocket Universe,

a Pocket Universe can span from a Galaxy to Millions of Galaxies,

Kubik on panel Warped Beyonder's Universe, which was a Universe but weaker than Eternity.

boriquaking55
The thing about TOAA is that it's never been confirmed whether or not he is actually any more powerful than the rest of the Celestials. For all we know, couldn't the name TOAA be just an honorary title? A lot of people put Exitar above TOAA also. Anyways, I'd give FP Galactus the edge - although run-of-the-mill Galactus would probably lose.

Galan007
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Anyways, I'd give FP Galactus the edge Galactus at full power has never once been seen, in any comic.... He's just a rumor.

As has already been addressed,

Galactus could consume an entire Universe, and still not be at "full power". ermm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by boriquaking55
The thing about TOAA is that it's never been confirmed whether or not he is actually any more powerful than the rest of the Celestials. For all we know, couldn't the name TOAA be just an honorary title? A lot of people put Exitar above TOAA also. Anyways, I'd give FP Galactus the edge - although run-of-the-mill Galactus would probably lose.

The Celestials aren't an overly imaginative lot. If it's named the OneAboveAll it's probably because it's either more powerful or more important than the others.

starlock
Celestial - One Above All for the win

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The Celestials aren't an overly imaginative lot. If it's named the OneAboveAll it's probably because it's either more powerful or more important than the others. Being more important, and being more powerful,

Are two completely different thingys. durbeware

Symmetric Chaos
Being more important, and being more powerful,

Are two completely different thingys. durbeware

Are not glare

Besides how would he maintain his position if he wasn't more powerful?

Galan007
Are not glare

Besides how would he maintain his position if he wasn't more powerful? You have to be more powerful then everyone to become a King, or ruler of some kind? confused

Symmetric Chaos
You have to be more powerful then everyone to become a King, or ruler of some kind? confused

Well when the people who work for you have sufficent personal power to destroy various skyfathers at once it would make sense to be able to fix problems that they create and punish them if need be.

Mr Master
You have to be more powerful then everyone to become a King, or ruler of some kind? confused

We shouldn't equate the logic in humanity, with that of space gods.

Marvel usualy appoints the more powerful cat in a specific hierarchy at the top,

concerning Cosmics at least. smile

Galan007
Well when the people who work for you have sufficent personal power to destroy various skyfathers at once it would make sense to be able to fix problems that they create and punish them if need be. Could a King not simply order the beings who caused such destruction to fix their own problems? confused

I'm not saying OAA isn't more powerful then the other Celestials...

Just saying that he really doesn't have to be more powerful then they are... His role could simply be greater. srug

Galan007
We shouldn't equate the logic in humanity, with that of space gods.

Marvel usualy appoints the more powerful cat in a specific hierarchy at the top,

concerning Cosmics at least. smile By feats,

OAA certainly isn't the most powerful Celestial.... Nor has he been stated to be as far as I know..

I'm no more wrong in assuming he may not be more powerful then then others,

Then you are in assuming that he is more powerful then the others. erm

lando005
to avoid confusion lest refer to the celestial OAA as the COAA and god as TOAA

complexbrother
Galactus rapes him, physically, mentally, spiritually an emotionaly

HAHAHAHA ! I agree .

Mr Master
By feats,

OAA certainly isn't the most powerful Celestial.... Nor has he been stated to be as far as I know..

I'm no more wrong in assuming he may not be more powerful then then others,

Then you are in assuming that he is more powerful then the others.

I never said wrong brother G,

in fact, I stated I was specualting about COAA's power, I'm not sure either how powerful he is or if he's even more or less powerful than the rest of the Celestials.

Exitar was stated to be the most powerful Celestial according to Thor.

I have an issue that claims Taimut used to be the most powerful before he was banned.

COAA is a mystery for the most part,

but I still believe (IMO) he may be the most powerful because of the way Marvel structures it's hierarchys when it concerns Cosmics.

Galan007
I never said wrong brother G,

in fact, I stated I was specualting about COAA's power, I'm not sure either how powerful he is or if he's even more or less powerful than the rest of the Celestials.

Exitar was stated to be the most powerful Celestial according to Thor.

I have an issue that claims Tainut used to be the most powerful before he was banned.

COAA is a mystery for the most part,

but I still believe (IMO) he may be the most power because of the way Marvel structures it's hierarchys when it concerns Cosmics. I agree.

OAA may in fact be the most powerful Celestial, or he may not..

To date, we just don't conclusively know. sad

braz
Okay, then if this isnt God, Yahweh, that we know and worship but just in the comics, and instead just the Celestial Leader or w/e, then Galactus would most likely win with his feats and all.

Utrigita
I agree.

That's because they don't display him much.

There was one important fact I overlooked in Earth X.

The Celestials didn't kill Franklin, cause they thought he was the real Galactus.

According to Uatu, had the Celestials known Galactus was Franklin, he would've been annihilated.

The Celestials thought it was Galactus and didn't dare try to kill him, because that would bring the emminent end of Reality and the Celestials themselves.

So Franky wiping out Celestials was a feat allowed by the Celestials themselves, knowing they weren't allowed to kill Galactus, they departed.

It's plausible,

but we just don't know the extent of the OAA's power.

If Celestials are truly far more powerful than Cube Beings, (specifically Kubik)

then they should be able to Warp more than a pocket Universe,

a Pocket Universe can span from a Galaxy to Millions of Galaxies,

Kubik on panel Warped Beyonder's Universe, which was a Universe but weaker than Eternity.

Its also because we have a scan saying that Tiamut is the most powerful and having another scan saying arishem is the strongest.

yet it doesn't change the fact that:
1. They knocked him down and wasn't afraid at that point to attack him, and they where 15 against him.
2. He easily under his own power killed/destoyed two celestials.
Furthermore I have never argued that the prime host wouldn't be capable of bringing down Galactus, but that is actually more of a feat for him because the prime consist of the 15 most powerful Celestials and I believe during the Earth X it was the prime host.

No we doesn't but he isn't the strongest going by On Panel.

And all this means what to be exact, Ashema contained Franklins pocket dimension inside herself, death has never shown such a feat does this means that Celestials>Death of cause not. ABC logic doesn't work furthermore the celestials have never warped a pocket universe of any order.

guy222
Its also because we have a scan saying that Tiamut is the most powerful and having another scan saying arishem is the strongest.

yet it doesn't change the fact that:
1. They knocked him down and wasn't afraid at that point to attack him, and they where 15 against him.
2. He easily under his own power killed/destoyed two celestials.
Furthermore I have never argued that the prime host wouldn't be capable of bringing down Galactus, but that is actually more of a feat for him because the prime consist of the 15 most powerful Celestials and I believe during the Earth X it was the prime host.

No we doesn't but he isn't the strongest going by On Panel.

And all this means what to be exact, Ashema contained Franklins pocket dimension inside herself, death has never shown such a feat does this means that Celestials>Death of cause not. ABC logic doesn't work furthermore the celestials have never warped a pocket universe of any order.

Lets continue thru PM

Keep ur studies goin, my friend

jmc247
Galactus would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.