Parallax and Anti-Monitor vs Molecule man and Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
Well?

Utrigita
Pre retcon MM???

Mr Master
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Well?

If that's pre-retcon MM,

Marvel wins.

Otherwise it's something of a stalemate. (IMO)

Abraxas and AM were doing the same thing basically, destroying one Universe at a time, the only difference is Abraxas does it with his own power, while the AM uses Tech.

Parallax erased a Timeline/Universe, and as a side-effect caused other Realities to blink in and out of existence, but according to Spectre Parallax was not controlling that (side-effect). Post-retcon MM, was warping Reality in UniverseS across the Multiverse when he battled Post-retcon Beyonder and nearly collapsed the Multiverse.

Thanos_THOTU
Oh, post retcon (obviously) but he's considered among the most dangerous beings in the Multiverse.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Oh, post retcon (obviously) but he's considered among the most dangerous beings in the Multiverse.

He can be.

The LT said Own Reece is one of the most powerful beings in the Universe,

and Owen Reece is the limited version of his alter-ego the Molecule Man.

In fact, according to Kubik,

MM has the potential to continue to expand his power, because as you know, Cosmic Containment Units impose limits on themselves, but since Owen Reece is a Human Being that absorbed nearly half the power of a CCU, he is able to tap into a greater potential of the Cube's capabilities.

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8850/kubikexplainsph8.th.jpg

It only takes a shard (a piece the size of a potato chip) of a Cosmic Cube,
to give you the power to create a Reality where you are it's "god."

Tiny Fragments (shards) of One Cube were being given out in Marvel's Heaven,

and instantaneously it was ascending every being into GodHood:

Every one steps up, swallows a fragment of the Cosmic Containment Unit,

and instantly becomes a "God" ...

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4266/h11ss9.th.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2136/h2fl7.th.jpg

(reference: Earth X Trilogy)

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mr Master

Abraxas and AM were doing the same thing basically, destroying one Universe at a time, the only difference is Abraxas does it with his own power, while the AM uses Tech.

I'm calling BS on this. thumb down Anti-monitor wiped out universe'S', plural, with his own power. He decided to finish the last few off in a single attack, which is why he made the anti-matter canon. But he's more than capable of destroying a universe on his own. and in fact, he absorbed several universes. He's far more powerful than Abraxas.

As for beating Molecule Man, no idea.

Mr Master
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm calling BS on this.

ermmno

Anti-monitor wiped out universe'S', plural, with his own power.

I heard he used tech, I could be wrong.

He decided to finish the last few off in a single attack, which is why he made the anti-matter canon.

I thought he didn't finish the job?

But he's more than capable of destroying a universe on his own. and in fact, he absorbed several universes.

Nice.

Like I said, same thing Abraxas does,

only Abraxas doesn't absorb Universes and never used tech of any kind, at any time.

He's far more powerful than Abraxas.

I disagree.

Abraxas collapses UniverseS just by approaching them,

he doesn't even need to attack them or step into them.

Stalemate imo.

Pre-retcon stomps them both.

Post-retcon warped Reality in UniverseS across the Multiverse,

nearly wrecked the Multiverse all together.

You choose.

darthgoober
I'm calling BS on this. thumb down Anti-monitor wiped out universe'S', plural, with his own power. He decided to finish the last few off in a single attack, which is why he made the anti-matter canon. But he's more than capable of destroying a universe on his own. and in fact, he absorbed several universes. He's far more powerful than Abraxas.

Sorry TP, but you have some of your info confused. The universe's that AM destroyed were destroyed utilizing tech. The only universe AM took out with his own power was the Anti Matter Universe, and he didn't even really destroy it outright he just absorbed it's energy.

Mr Master
Originally posted by darthgoober
Sorry TP, but you have some of your info confused. The universe's that AM destroyed were destroyed utilizing tech. The only universe AM took out with his own power was the Anti Matter Universe, and he didn't even really destroy it outright he just absorbed it's energy.

Thanx for clearing that up darth,

I knew I heard that from a reputable source.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Mr Master
Thanx for clearing that up darth,

I knew I heard that from a reputable source.
Yeah, it was tech. Not that I'm knocking AM's tech or overall plan mind you. The way that AM expanded his powerbase WAS pretty ingenious. All he had to do was release anti matter into the "positive" universes and the contact between matter and anti matter cause the destruction of both the anti matter released and the universe it was released into.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.