Guy vs Adon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Snafu the Great's Notes: This comes from playing SFA one too many times with my buddies. One of them likes Adon, while the other likes Guy. Both claim that one will defeat the other in combat. So...I'm throwing the idea out to all of you.

Sagat, having gained his absolution, defeats Adon fair and square in a Muay Thai match, once again earning the right to be truthfully called the Muay Thai Emperor.

Several weeks later, he goes to Japan to find Ryu. But Adon is not done yet. There are several people who know where Ryu's Ansatsuken dojo is located. Find Ryu, and you find Sagat.

One person in question, is Guy. A hero of Metro City and the current master of Bushinryuu Ninjitsu, he is one of Ryu's more friendlier rivals (Ryu had mildly scolded Guy for ripping off his Hurricane Kick, but remained good friends)

Within several day, Adon finds Guy while he is out with Rena. Adon demands the location of Ryu's dojo so he can find Sagat. Much to his dismary, Guy replies that the match has already taken place the two combatants fighting to a draw.

Furious, Adon challenges Guy to battle. Guy accepts. With a good luck kiss on the cheek from Rena, the battle is ready to go.

Snafu the Great
What's this? No one don't like Guy or Adon?

Kupo_Avalanche
Chuck Norris beats them both.

Violent2Dope
Guy is gay and Adon is megaly uber gay.

Kupo_Avalanche
so I guess the less gay would win, until Chuck comes and kills them both.

Violent2Dope
And then Samuel L. Jackson kills Chuck!

Kupo_Avalanche
no
samuel kills the fake chuck because the real chuck would just be way too powerful.

Violent2Dope
No the real Chuck is Richard Simmons love b*tch.

Xenogears
Chuck and Samuel would never fight. They would just go on a killing spree and end humanity.

Violent2Dope
Fool Jackson need not move to end humanity, only will it.

Xenogears
Of course he doesn't need to. He can accomplish any feat at will but he chooses to do it differently. It's more fun that way.

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson could hula hoop with the rings of Saturn.

Xenogears
LMAO

Kupo_Avalanche
Chuck norris killed Legolas...

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson killed Spock.

Kupo_Avalanche
Norris took out The entire spartan army.

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson one shot the Droid Army and the Clone Army at the same time.

Kupo_Avalanche
ChuckNorris breathed on the droid army and they evaporated.

brainchild81
Guy wins

Sado22
*after seeing Adon and Guy fighting each other. Guy continues to scream like a queer in boxers while Guy rubs his chin while staring at his exposed thighs*

Samuel L Jackson: damn! i am sick and tired of these muthafockin gays in these muthafockin games! mad

Chuck Norris: *starts singing the walker texas ranger intro song*

Samuel L Jackson: *takes out gun* the path of the hetrosexual is beset by the inequities of the selfish and the tearny of gay ninjas who hit on queer kickboxers. blessed is he who avoids Falcoon made games and doesn't play the SFA series for he is truly straight and 100% hetro. and those who stand next to these threads and sing walker texas ranger intro songs I shall strike down with great vengeance and furious anger! and you will know that I am not GAY when I lay down my vengeance upon you!!!!

~The Once Again Midevil on Your @$$ Sado-sama

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado22
*after seeing Adon and Guy fighting each other. Guy continues to scream like a queer in boxers while Guy rubs his chin while staring at his exposed thighs*

Samuel L Jackson: damn! i am sick and tired of these muthafockin gays in these muthafockin games! mad

Chuck Norris: *starts singing the walker texas ranger intro song*

Samuel L Jackson: *takes out gun* the path of the hetrosexual is beset by the inequities of the selfish and the tearny of gay ninjas who hit on queer kickboxers. blessed is he who avoids Falcoon made games and doesn't play the SFA series for he is truly straight and 100% hetro. and those who stand next to these threads and sing walker texas ranger intro songs I shall strike down with great vengeance and furious anger! and you will know that I am not GAY when I lay down my vengeance upon you!!!!

~The Once Again Midevil on Your @$$ Sado-sama Damn Straight! And about Adon and Guy? YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!

Kupo_Avalanche
God, I love Pulp Fiction...

Triple Six
Guy...Originally posted by Violent2Dope
THEY DESERVE TO DIE, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Xenogears
Originally posted by Triple Six
Guy... laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.