Storm, Wolverine & Hulk run the gaunlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
1) Batman, Karate Kid, Green Arrow, Captain America, Elektra

2) Cyclops, Human Torch, Sabretooth

3) Iron Man, Steel, Colossus

4) Thing, Magneto, Livewire

5) Wonder Woman, She Hulk

6) Juggernaut (Classic), Captain Marvel (Most Recent Billy Batson)

7) Flash (Wally), Martian Manhunter

8) Superman, Green Lantern (John Stewart)

9) Thor (Classic), Sentry, Silver Surfer

The arena setting is Central Park. No prep and standard equipment. Unless noted, all characters are at their most recent appearances. A win comes by way of KO or incapacitation.

Grinning Goku
Are they working as a team, or is it every person for themselves?

guy222
Originally posted by Badabing
1) Batman, Karate Kid, Green Arrow, Captain America, Elektra

2) Cyclops, Human Torch, Sabretooth

3) Iron Man, Steel, Colossus

4) Thing, Magneto, Livewire

5) Wonder Woman, She Hulk

6) Juggernaut (Classic), Captain Marvel (Most Recent Billy Batson)

7) Flash (Wally), Martian Manhunter

8) Superman, Green Lantern (John Stewart)

9) Thor (Classic), Sentry, Silver Surfer

The arena setting is Central Park. No prep and standard equipment. Unless noted, all characters are at their most recent appearances. A win comes by way of KO or incapacitation.

Bada, is this WWH

Symmetric Chaos
Make it to 6

Badabing
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Are they working as a team, or is it every person for themselves? Yes, they are working as a team.Originally posted by guy222
Bada, is this WWH It is WW Hulk.

zoa
they get may or may not get pass six but get annihilated at 7 no doubt about it.

Hannibal-Lector
Not sure if they get past 4 actually due to Magneto but if they get pass, stop at 6

janus77

dunno what use Wolverine and storm are gonna be.

but I think storm's good for distraction, if she goes nude big grin.

llagrok
if they somehow get past 4, it ends at 5

SpunkySmurph
Get speedblitzed at 5

Badabing
I thought they may have trouble at #4 after I made the thread...

G-Mafia
Hulk needs a better team. Storm dies in the second match. Wolvie and Hulk go down between 7 & 9.

Hitman911
You should have made a better team for the Hulk. Logan and Ororo are clearly outclass by #4. Mags turns Logan into a pretzel!!

Badabing
I was thinking current Hulk took out BB and has insane strength, durability and healing. Wolverine is near indestructible with cut anything claws. Storm has had some high showings.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Badabing
Wolverine is near indestructible with cut anything claws. Storm has had some high showings.

Mags solo's both of them!!!

braz
Yeah, to be honest I'd say this stops at either 4 or 6, but most likely 4. Magnetos too powerful.

Soljer
Stop at one. Captain America can take out the Hulk, Karate Kid can take down Wolverine, and Elektra puts a sai through Ororo's temple before Storm can conjure up a lightning bolt.

shifty.

Hitman911
I stand corrected!! They die at 1.

Jebus reborn
Four or six, but realistically, one.
Bat, Cap, and KK? Plus Green Arrow and Electra...
Stomp.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Soljer
Stop at one. Captain America can take out the Hulk, Karate Kid can take down Wolverine, and Elektra puts a sai through Ororo's temple before Storm can conjure up a lightning bolt.

shifty.

I'd take KK for the Hulk and Caps stomps Logan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.