Turok Vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kupo_Avalanche
FIGHT!

Violent2Dope
Link. Turok is tough but his arsenal couldn't take on Link. The Nuke would be his only hope and it takes like 10 seconds to charge up by then Link would have plugged 10 Light Arrows in him.

Kupo_Avalanche
turok can mess him up.
he has exploding arrows.

Violent2Dope
So does Link.

Kupo_Avalanche
yea, well turok has rocket launchers.

Violent2Dope
Link has Nayru's Love to nullify those Launchers and he has Light Arrows.

Kupo_Avalanche
Turok has aromor, and can turn link into a monkey and stomp on him.

Violent2Dope
When the hell did Turok get this power?

Kupo_Avalanche
Turok for the N64 has a gun that turns you into a monkey.

Violent2Dope
Which Turok?

Kupo_Avalanche
not sure, like armageddon or some weird name.

Violent2Dope
Oh I haven't played that one.

Kupo_Avalanche
mwahahahha
that's ok
the fierce deity's mask owns life...

Violent2Dope
True true...

Kupo_Avalanche
damn right!

Violent2Dope
Word up!

Kupo_Avalanche
word down!
Chuck would kill them both.

Violent2Dope
Lol dude seriously stop bringing Chuck into the debates.

Kupo_Avalanche
haha, I think its funny how he is in almost every debate now.

Violent2Dope
Yeah I know it's funny every once in a while but it might end up like the seph vs. kratos debate, more about Jackson and Chuck than them.

Kupo_Avalanche
exactly the point my friend...

Violent2Dope
I know it was fun but we can't keep on doing it.

Kupo_Avalanche
haha, why not?

Violent2Dope
Well dude if it's a good debate it would kinda suck to ruin it with "Norris would pwn both".

Kupo_Avalanche
ok ok, fair enough.
Turok would beat that ass.

Violent2Dope
I still say Link, but I'll wait til more people add to this debate to give any more reaons.

IceJaw
Turok, he's got nukes.

no expression

grey fox
Without any magic (Not magical tools , magic IE : Dins fire etc) Link is just some guy with a sword and a few amped arrows. Turok blows a hole through him , possibly even capping him with just teh pistol.

Violent2Dope
The nuke takes like ten seconds to charge and I know Link debates get these alot but Nayru's Love combined with Fierce Deity's Mask and it's over.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
The nuke takes like ten seconds to charge and I know Link debates get these alot but Nayru's Love combined with Fierce Deity's Mask and it's over.

Erm, you suck ass.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Erm, you suck ass. Why? Because I stated a fact and am debating against you? Seriously stfu YOU suck ass!

ESB -1138
Link has Nayru's Love to nullify those Launchers and he has Light Arrows.

Too bad Nayru's Love would negate Link from using any other magic spell as long as it is active. And only TP Link has bomb arrows. OoT Link has no such item.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Too bad Nayru's Love would negate Link from using any other magic spell as long as it is active. And only TP Link has bomb arrows. OoT Link has no such item. Oh yeah I forgot about the magic thing with Nayru's Love. And he didn't say this is only restricted to OoT Link.

Kupo_Avalanche
i didn't because its not newbs!!
ownedddd
get um!!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Kupo_Avalanche
i didn't because its not newbs!!
ownedddd
get um!! What?

shin_remy
I had to tell that from The Judge

Lana
Tell him to get it through his head that he's not welcome here and that no one cares about his opinion.

detectivejudge3
edit

ESB -1138
Oh yeah I forgot about the magic thing with Nayru's Love. And he didn't say this is only restricted to OoT Link.

That would be like giving all of Cloud's powers to Squall. They are not the same Link and thus you can't give all of TP Link's over to OoT Link just becayse someone was clear on which Link this battle involves.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Lana
Tell him to get it through his head that he's not welcome here and that no one cares about his opinion. Who?

2D_MASTER
Who?

You suck ass.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
You suck ass. Why do I suck ass? Are you sure it's not me that sucks ass but it's you that is an ignorant tw@t?

judgement hand
turok electrifies link's sheild and electrocutes link

~the electrocuting hand of judgement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.