Thor vs Apocalypse (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
No magic, hammer or any form of energy attacks are allowed. They're fighting hand to hand, and yes Apocalypse can do his body morphing business.

Priest
Originally posted by llagrok
No magic, hammer or any form of energy attacks are allowed. They're fighting hand to hand, and yes Apocalypse can do his body morphing business.
who has Apoc beat h2h that was impressive?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
who has Apoc beat h2h that was impressive?

Hulk . . .

. . . Xavier?

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk . . .

. . . Xavier?
I never read the hulk and Apoc fight, im assuming this was when he amped the Hulk with the celestial tech.. Was apoc only limited to hand to hand or did he use his other powers?

Xavier, now thats impressive. eek!

Symmetric Chaos
I never read the hulk and Apoc fight, im assuming this was when he amped the Hulk with the celestial tech.. Was apoc only limited to hand to hand or did he use his other powers?

Xavier, now thats impressive. eek!

I'm not sure of the exact circumstances but he did manage to beat Hulk in a fight (mainly by using his tentacle thingys to choke him)

Priest
I'm not sure of the exact circumstances but he did manage to beat Hulk in a fight (mainly by using his tentacle thingys to choke him)
Cool, but beating the Hulk H2h is really not impressive, Capitan America did it shifty
Also having 1 h2h win is not a legitimate reason for Apoc beating Thor.

Superboy Prime
He also beat Ikaris, did he not?

Hannibal-Lector
He holds hulk back then puts him in an arm lock that hulk cant get out of, theres a scan in the apocolypse respect thread

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok

thor

Xplosive
Apocalypse Vs. Hulk doesn't count, because it was not 616 Apocalypse.

Anyway I still give a chance to Apocalypse Vs. Thor in H2H combat.
Actually, maby I would chose Apocalypse to win in H2H combat.
But then again, he really hasn beat anyone really strong in H2H combat.
He did beat PE Ikaris easily though.

Mostly we know form paper that Apocalypse is so strong and that could supposedly increase his strenght to limitless potential.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse Vs. Hulk doesn't count, because it was not 616 Apocalypse.

Anyway I still give a chance to Apocalypse Vs. Thor in H2H combat.
Actually, maby I would chose Apocalypse to win in H2H combat.
But then again, he really hasn beat anyone really strong in H2H combat.
He did beat PE Ikaris easily though.

Mostly we know form paper that Apocalypse is so strong and that could supposedly increase his strenght to limitless potential.

Apocalypse wins. There's scans of him around the forum beating Loki senseless in H2H, and Loki has a LOT of power at his disposal.

Apocalypse's best showing is probably his fight against the high evolutionary during the evolutionary war, when the HE was at his peak. That version of the HE gave the entire avengers team (if not marvel earth itself) a hard time.

Apoc ftw.

Hercules
Loki isn't renowned for being a decent hand to hand fighter...Thor has killed Loki hand to hand.

Ikaris wasn't all out hand to hand either was it?

His Airness
Aoc never defeated Loki. He ambushed Loki with Celestial tech which Loki easily frees himself of. They then talk for the remainder of the confrontation.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by His Airness
He ambushed Loki with Celestial tech which Loki easily frees himself of.

erm

Loki tried to break free to no avail until he hit one of the balls generating the energy, which shut it down.

braz
I think Apoc would win, Ive read he can regenerate his whole entire body from a single drop of blood, and is class 100 + like thor, add the shapeshifting business= win for Apocalypse.

batdude123
Cool, but beating the Hulk H2h is really not impressive

Hulk has beaten Thor in a h2h fight numerous times. ermmhappy

His Airness
Originally posted by batdude123
Hulk has beaten Thor in a h2h fight numerous times. ermmhappy

Thor has killed Hulk h2h before........

Symmetric Chaos

Wasn't that KingThor though?

batdude123

And has gotten his ass kicked at least 5 times by him as well.

His Airness
Wasn't that KingThor though?
Odin power was being blocked out by the pantheons of earth.

His Airness
And has gotten his ass kicked at least 5 times by him as well.

Nope less. Most fights between the two end in stalemates.

Jebus reborn
And has gotten his ass kicked at least 5 times by him as well. Once, and the other time was just horrible writing.
Hulk put him down in about three hits, and almost killed Thor.

Other times, when angrier, he hit Thor with a lot more, to a lot less effect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.