black spiderman vs lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
spiderman with black costume vs lobo. who wins ?

King Kandy
What were you thinking? Lobo wins this so easily. This is spite.

Badabing
Originally posted by spidey-dude
spiderman with black costume vs lobo. who wins ? blink What the f**k? dur

spidey-dude
Originally posted by King Kandy
What were you thinking? Lobo wins this so easily. This is spite. how come no one has voted for lobo then ? only spidey

Badabing
how come no one has voted for lobo then ? only spidey dur dur

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Badabing
dur dur why is every response with a smiley face ? im sure you downloaded those smileys on messenger as well.

Entity
Playing Devil's advocate as a Spidey fanboy, I'm gonna say the suit could merge with Lobo copying all of his abilities and then re-bond to Pete ftw! smile

Badabing
why is every response with a smiley face ? im sure you downloaded those smileys on messenger as well. whistle laughing out loud

The dur is because Spidey has no chance of beating Lobo let alone hurting him.

spidey-dude
lobo is a better fighter i admit but spidey is much faster and better fighting skills with black costume.

Endless Mike
Lobo was fast enough to blitz Superman

Badabing
lobo is a better fighter i admit but spidey is much faster and better fighting skills with black costume. Lobo has been fast enough to fight h2h with Superman, has an insane healing factor and can't die. He'll only need one clean hit to end Spidey. sad

spidey-dude
Lobo has been fast enough to fight h2h with Superman, has an insane healing factor and can't die. He'll only need one clean hit to end Spidey. sad cant die ? embarrasment you ok man ?

Endless Mike
Yeah, he was kicked out of Heaven and Hell so he's immortal

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yeah, he was kicked out of Heaven and Hell so he's immortal wolverine has taken out lobo before. if wolvie can do it then spidey has a chance.

Lethal_Rise
wolverine can heal instantly, spiderman can't.

Draco69
wolverine has taken out lobo before. if wolvie can do it then spidey has a chance.

Why is it that people who have little to none knowledge of comics have all read the DC vs. Marvel comic book series from the early 90s....?

no expression

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
wolverine can heal instantly, spiderman can't. again this is black costume spiderman. much better fighter quicker stronger than regular spidey

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Draco69
Why is it that people who have little to none knowledge of comics have all read the DC vs. Marvel comic book series from the early 90s....?

no expression seems like you read them as well if you know which fight im talking about big grin

Badabing
cant die ? embarrasment you ok man ? Umm, have you read ANYTHING from DC? blink

spidey-dude
Umm, have you read ANYTHING from DC? blink id say so. have you read any marvel in your life ?

Draco69
seems like you read them as well if you know what im talking about big grin

Sadly this seems to be all you've read...

I'll make this simple:

Spider-Man has absolutely no chance against Lobo.

If you take out his Superman-level strength, speed, durability, the ability to regenerate from a drop of a blood, the ability to create an infinite number of clones, his immortality and complete inability to die, his thousands of years of fighting experience, his ability to find a way to kill anything and anyone just by looking at his foe, THAN Spiderman can win...

Swanky-Tuna
wolverine has taken out lobo before. if wolvie can do it then spidey has a chance.
That was fan voted. Wolverine got a lot of "Who the **** is Lobo?" votes.

Badabing
id say so. have you read any marvel in your life ? Umm, you're the person who didn't know Lobo was immortal. You're the person who is bringng up a FAN VOTED battle. I read several titles for Marvel and DC. You obviously have little or no knowledge of DC characters or you wouldn't have made such a lopsided thread. sad

dur

spidey-dude
Sadly this seems to be all you've read...

I'll make this simple:

Spider-Man has absolutely no chance against Lobo.

If you take out his Superman-level strength, speed, durability, the ability to regenerate from a drop of a blood, the ability to create an infinite number of clones, his immortality and complete inability to die, his thousands of years of fighting experience, his ability to find a way to kill anything and anyone just by looking at his foe, THAN Spiderman can win... no its just i can tell that the little girl here is a big DC fan girl and in every thread with a DC character you always go for the DC one. which im sure most of us here have figured it out by now of how your head works. and this is black suit spidey not original spiderman

spidey-dude
Umm, you're the person who didn't know Lobo was immortal. You're the person who is bringng up a FAN VOTED battle. I read several titles for Marvel and DC. You obviously have little or no knowledge of DC characters or you wouldn't have made such a lopsided thread. sad

dur i know plenty about DC. not as much as marvel but ive read many in the past. just one question are you related to soljer ?

Draco69
no its just i can tell that the little girl here is a big DC fan girl and in every thread with a DC character you always go for the DC one. which im sure most of us here have figured it out by now of how your head works. and this is black suit spidey not original spiderman

Dammit.

School's out for the elementary students isn't it?

Let's pray this fellow is forced into summer school....

spidey-dude
Dammit.

School's out for the elementary students isn't it?

Let's pray this fellow is forced into summer school.... not such a bad idea girly that mommmy and daddy put you in summer school. or boot camp. naw boot camp you wouldnt last that would be way to much punishment for you.

Badabing
i know plenty about DC. not as much as marvel but ive read many in the past. just one question are you related to soljer ? Nope.

Draco69
not such a bad idea girly that mommmy and daddy put you in summer school. or boot camp. naw boot camp you wouldnt last that would be way to much punishment for you.

Sweetie,

It isn't cute anymore. erm

You've clearly had too much sugar or you wouldn't be up this late.

spidey-dude
Nope. was just checking thats all

spidey-dude
Sweetie,

It isn't cute anymore. erm

You've clearly had too much sugar or you wouldn't be up this late. im not your sweetie no ty. and its time for you to clock out before you get a spanking dont you think ?

Swanky-Tuna
and this is black suit spidey not original spiderman
I don't know where you have black suit Spidey on your charts but he was actually only marginally better than regular Spidey. And that is no where close to Lobo's level.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't know where you have black suit Spidey on your charts but he was actually only marginally better than regular Spidey. And that is no where close to Lobo's level. i know hes above spidey level thats y i gave him the black costume.

Draco69
im not your sweetie no ty. and its time for you to clock out before you get a spanking dont you think ?

Oh, I've missed schoolyard teasing. Except in my day we had alot "mama" jokes...

Honey, let's handle this:

How in the hell is Black Spider-man going to do ANY damage against Lobo?

This should be good....

Hopefully better than that god-awful Sopranos series finale...

Swanky-Tuna
i know hes above spidey level thats y i gave him the black costume.
He's even above that.

Draco69
i know hes above spidey level thats y i gave him the black costume.

Yeah...

Except he's WAY above Spidey's level.

Like around Superman and Thor.

What? If you gave Spider-Man, the black costume he'd be able to beat Thor?

Yep that unlimited webbing and 5 ton increase in strength is sure gonna help...

Endless Mike
Let me put it this way:

Regular Spidey < Black Suit Spidey <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Lobo

spidey-dude
Oh, I've missed schoolyard teasing. Except in my day we had alot "mama" jokes...

Honey, let's handle this:

How in the hell is Black Spider-man going to do ANY damage against Lobo?

This should be good....

Hopefully better than that god-awful Sopranos series finale... well the mamma jokes are old to. you want mamma jokes go download some yo mamma episodes from mtv.

Draco69
well the mamma jokes are old to. you want mamma jokes go download some yo mamma episodes from mtv.

Stop avoiding the question, parrot fashion....

wink

spidey-dude
Yeah...

Except he's WAY above Spidey's level.

Like around Superman and Thor.

What? If you gave Spider-Man, the black costume he'd be able to beat Thor?

Yep that unlimited webbing and 5 ton increase in strength is sure gonna help... spiderman with black costume cant take out thor. you ok girly ?

Draco69
spiderman with black costume cant take out thor. you ok girly ?

And he can't take Lobo.

Thor would have a difficult time defeating Lobo...if he can....since Lobo can't die. At All. And he can create hundreds of thousands of clones just by bleeding...

spidey-dude
Stop avoiding the question, parrot fashion....

wink your question about how is black spidey gonna take on lobo. well strength and speed. spiderman is faster i say but not as good fighter.

spidey-dude
And he can't take Lobo.

Thor would have a difficult time defeating Lobo...if he can....since Lobo can't die. At All. And he can create hundreds of thousands of clones just by bleeding... thor would have trouble defeating lobo ? yup that proves it folks we have ourselves here a big DC fangirl

Draco69
your question about how is black spidey gonna take on lobo. well strength and speed. spiderman is faster i say but not as good fighter.

Lobo is stronger. He's moved planetary objects.

Lobos is faster. He can at subliminal lightspeeds. He can travel faster than ligh t (warpspeed) on his bike.

spidey-dude
Lobo is stronger. He's moved planetary objects.

Lobos is faster. He can at subliminal lightspeeds. He can travel faster than ligh t (warpspeed) on his bike. so hes gonna fight spidey while hes riding his bike ? laughing

Draco69
thor would have trouble defeating lobo ? yup that proves it folks we have ourselves here a big DC fangirl

Yes. He would.

Who's the "folks" you're referring to.

There's five different people who are all saying this is a stupid and lopsided thread because Lobo just complete outclasses Spidey...

Draco69
so hes gonna fight spidey while hes riding his bike ? laughing

Yes. Did you at least watch the cartoon? no expression

His bike has weapons that have nuked entire planets into dust.

spidey-dude
Yes. He would.

Who's the "folks" you're referring to.

There's five different people who are all saying this is a stupid and lopsided thread because Lobo just complete outclasses Spidey... the folks that are on this site at the moment. who else do you think i was talking about ?

spidey-dude
Yes. Did you at least watch the cartoon? no expression

His bike has weapons that have nuked entire planets into dust. so you get your info from cartoons ? hahahaha laughing laughing man you crack me up

Draco69
so you get your info from cartoons ? hahahaha laughing laughing man you crack me up

God.

It's like talking to someone with degenerative cerebal palsy.

Oh, well. It's been reported and will be closed shortly anyway...

Swanky-Tuna
thor would have trouble defeating lobo ? yup that proves it folks we have ourselves here a big DC fangirl
Spide-dude, I don't think you understand. Lobo is almost cartoonish in his abilities. Imagine if you combined Superman and Deadpool. You'd kind of get a Lobo.

The black suit gave Spider-man a little umph but it wasn't enough to propel him much further than where he was already at.

And yes, Thor would have a hell of a time with Lobo. Don't think about that Marvel vs DC comic, it was wrong.

Edit: And yeah, another testiment to his durability: He rides his space bike at faster than light speeds with no protection.

spidey-dude
Spide-dude, I don't think you understand. Lobo is almost cartoonish in his abilities. Imagine if you combined Superman and Deadpool. You'd kind of get a Lobo.

The black suit gave Spider-man a little umph but it wasn't enough to propel him much further than where he was already at.

And yes, Thor would have a hell of a time with Lobo. Don't think about that Marvel vs DC comic, it was wrong. i admit they screwed up there with some of the crossovers cause they do them off of votes which is stupid cause then others just vote for the most popular person thats all.

spidey-dude

And yes, Thor would have a hell of a time with Lobo. Don't think about that Marvel vs DC comic, it was wrong.

Edit: And yeah, another testiment to his durability: He rides his space bike at faster than light speeds with no protection. thats what im explaining to the girl that lobo cant take on thor.

Badabing
WTF is going on? What the f**k? No offense Spidey-Dude but you really need to let this drop. Symbiote Spidey can't hurt Lobo let alone beat him. Lobo need one punch to end Parker....and killing is WELL within his character.

jasonk3
Spiderman loses 10/10

Swanky-Tuna
thats what im explaining to the girl that lobo cant take on thor.
I'm actually pretty certain he could take Thor.

spidey-dude
WTF is going on? What the f**k? No offense Spidey-Dude but you really need to let this drop. Symbiote Spidey can't hurt Lobo let alone beat him. Lobo need one punch to end Parker....and killing is WELL within his character. ok fine give spidey 1 day prep.

Draco69
ok fine give spidey 1 day prep.

See? That's a bit more rationale...kinda.

Except he couldn't do it on his own. Especially on HIS salary...

He'd need help from Richards and Tony.

Unfortunately, he's a fugitive criminal so neither are gonna help him.

He'd have to consult Doc Strange.

jasonk3
ok fine give spidey 1 day prep.

Spiderman still loses

spidey-dude
I'm actually pretty certain he could take Thor. how ?

spidey-dude
seems like others think spidey would beat lobo as well cause doesnt look like im the only one that voted for him. im sure atleast one of the 3 others that voted for spidey are still on here they just dont want to admit it themselves.

Endless Mike
Here, look at his respect thread for some idea:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/391529_3-respect-the-main-man-lobo

Draco69
seems like others think spidey would beat lobo as well cause doesnt look like im the only one that voted for him. im sure atleast one of the 3 others that voted for spidey are still on here they just dont want to admit it themselves.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Lobo/LobovsSupermanAOS464-3.jpg

confused

spidey-dude
Here, look at his respect thread for some idea:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/391529_3-respect-the-main-man-lobo oh and lobo is the only person who has ever taken on supes ? come on now

Draco69
oh and lobo is the only person who has ever taken on supes ? come on now

He's the one of the very, very few who's made Superman his b*tch for the majority of the fight yes...

Did ya see the black eye and bleeding? And that's only a couple of blows into the fight.

What, you think Spider-Man could do the same?

spidey-dude
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/5326/supermanspideyim7.jpg

SpunkySmurph
seems like others think spidey would beat lobo as well cause doesnt look like im the only one that voted for him. im sure atleast one of the 3 others that voted for spidey are still on here they just dont want to admit it themselves. Oh, no, I admit it freely.

Spidey pwns teh lobo!!1!

Endless Mike
Yes, let's reference a non - canon comic where Spidey was amped up by a red sun radiation device created by Lex Luthor...

long pig
I just hate Spiderman with a burning passion.

I don't know if it's because his character sucks or that lots of people like him and my anti-group nature forces me into not liking him because of his large fan base.

Either way, **** him right in his webhole for all I care.

spidey-dude
Yes, let's reference a non - canon comic where Spidey was amped up by a red sun radiation device created by Lex Luthor... doesnt matter how he did it. it proves it there that he took out supes.

Badabing
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/5326/supermanspideyim7.jpg Then the red sun generator was shut off and Spidey broke his hand from punching Supes. Also, crossovers = not proof.

spidey-dude
Then the red sun generator was shut off and Spidey broke his hand from punching Supes. Also, crossovers = not proof. do you mind if i save your post here for proof of next time you posting another picture of batman beating hulk smile

long pig
doesnt matter how he did it. it proves it there that he took out supes.
Sounds logical to me.

Creshosk
Spiderman versus a Superman foe? Uh.. right....

The main man wins this one.

G-Mafia
Lobo hogs Spidey. But, I honestly can't see Lobo blitzing Superman. Supes was somehow depowered in that fight with Lobo.

Badabing
do you mind if i save your post here for proof of next time you posting another picture of batman beating hulk smile laughing

spidey-dude
laughing your laughing after somone making a point at you and puts you down ? embarrasment

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I doubt Lobo will even touch Parker, that said, Parker webs up his eyes, ties him to that dumb vehicle and sends him on his way to a major defeat.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I doubt Lobo will even touch Parker, that said, Parker webs up his eyes, ties him to that dumb vehicle and sends him on his way to a major defeat. smile

Creshosk
Good lord.. next thing you'll know these people will think our 15 ton hero can take on Superman. oh wait.

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/5326/supermanspideyim7.jpg

They already think he can.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Creshosk
Good lord.. next thing you'll know these people will think our 15 ton hero can take on Superman. oh wait.

They already think he can. and somone here thinks that a normal human being can take on somone thats capable of lifting over 100 tons known as the hulk. i think thats more screwed up

Jebus reborn
and somone here thinks that a normal human being can take on somone thats capable of lifting over 100 tons known as the hulk. i think thats more screwed up Except dumbass, that Batman has tons of feats to prove he can hurt 100 tonners.
He's not a normal human either, he's a comic peak human, which doesn't obey the laws of logic.

It's not like he's normal, he's the f*cking Batman!

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Except dumbass, that Batman has tons of feats to prove he can hurt 100 tonners.
He's not a normal human either, he's a comic peak human, which doesn't obey the laws of logic.

It's not like he's normal, he's the f*cking Batman! wow hes the batman. oh hey eveyone i can kill a class 100 mutant just because im the batman. laughing

Jebus reborn
wow hes the batman. oh hey eveyone i can kill a class 100 mutant just because im the batman. laughing I think your feeble mind missed the part about him hurting class one hundreds occasionally.

Also, you're making up lies, there Jimmy. Nobody said anything about killing either.

spidey-dude
I think your feeble mind missed the part about him hurting class one hundreds occasionally.

Also, you're making up lies, there Jimmy. Nobody said anything about killing either. killing hulk is the only way to keep him from killing you fool. use your head for once.

Creshosk
and somone here thinks that a normal human being can take on somone thats capable of lifting over 100 tons known as the hulk. i think thats more screwed up Who?

Normal human being... I'm not sure who that covers.

spidey-dude
Who?

Normal human being... I'm not sure who that covers. batman

Jebus reborn
killing hulk is the only way to keep him from killing you fool. use your head for once. You're an idiot... nevermind, you already knew that.

Hulk has been KO'ed so many times, and stopped from them, it not even worth it to tell you how stupid that statement/you are.

spidey-dude
You're an idiot... nevermind, you already knew that.

Hulk has been KO'ed so many times, and stopped from them, it not even worth it to tell you how stupid that statement/you are. your just on serious crack buddy you thinking batman can take on hulk.

Creshosk
batman Not without a major plot device he couldn't.

But that's a redherring to the topic of Spiderman. 15 ton hero taking on Superman which is insane.

I suppose you think Spiderman can beat Goku? Cause that's who the hot-button issue with Superman is currently... again... still...

So is spiderman capable fo fighting DBZ people? And here I thought he was just a bit above street level. not freaking low-high herald class.

spidey-dude
Not without a major plot device he couldn't.

But that's a redherring to the topic of Spiderman. 15 ton hero taking on Superman which is insane.

I suppose you think Spiderman can beat Goku? Cause that's who the hot-button issue with Superman is currently... again... still...

So is spiderman capable fo fighting DBZ people? And here I thought he was just a bit above street level. not freaking low-high herald class. yes hes above street level and i admit both of those fights are BS. spiderman beating supes and lobo beating supes. and hulk would destroy batboys little device easy

Creshosk
yes hes above street level and i admit both of those fights are BS. spiderman beating supes and lobo beating supes. and hulk would destroy batboys little device easy Why is Lobo beating supes BS? Lobo was a villian made to fight Superman and Green Lantern and other high level hitters.

Depends on the device.

spidey-dude
Why is Lobo beating supes BS? Lobo was a villian made to fight Superman and Green Lantern and other high level hitters.

Depends on the device. there strength level thats why stupid

Creshosk
there strength level thats why stupid But if lobo's supposed to be a Superman foe then his strength level would have been high enough so that he could fight him.

I mean would you say rhino's fights with spiderman is stupid because of their strngth levels? Rhino was made to be able to fight Spider- Okay no he was designed to be owned left and right.. but my point is if a character was made to be able to fight a character then they should be able to fight that character.

Swanky-Tuna
how ?
By attacking him with his fists. Mind you, I don't mean King Thor and this is assuming Thor actually fights him and doesn't just try to teleport him away.

Creshosk

Edit: And yeah, another testiment to his durability: He rides his space bike at faster than light speeds with no protection. And Wolverine, he's supposed to be like an over the top Wolverine.. from back around when he was made... if nothing else it explains the hair...

spidey-dude
By attacking him with his fists. Mind you, I don't mean King Thor and this is assuming Thor actually fights him and doesn't just try to teleport him away. do you even know what thor is capable of doing ? lobo will just break his hand if he tries to punch thor.

Creshosk
do you even know what thor is capable of doing ? lobo will just break his hand if he tries to punch thor. Do you know anything about Lobo... at all? huh

spidey-dude
Do you know anything about Lobo... at all? huh still havent answered my question i see. to hard for you

Creshosk
still havent answered my question i see. to hard for you What question? I didn't see a question posed to me.. I saw a comment with an insult attatched to it from what's turning out to be a very stupid fanboy...

spidey-dude
What question? I didn't see a question posed to me.. I saw a comment with an insult attatched to it from what's turning out to be a very stupid fanboy... put your specs on and scroll up. the question is do you know what thor is capable of doing to anyone ?

Swanky-Tuna
do you even know what thor is capable of doing ? lobo will just break his hand if he tries to punch thor.
Why doesn't Hulk or Iron Man break their hands when they punch Thor?

Creshosk
put your specs on and scroll up. the question is do you know what thor is capable of doing to anyone ? Yes, I'm well aware of what Thor can do... but barring him using magic to teleport Lobo- You know what that was a very stupid question to ask Swanky after he said some of the things he could do... you are defintly turning out to be a very stupid fanboy aren't you?

Bad enough I had to deal with a Storm fanboy earlier in the day, here and now I've found a spiderman one... I wonder why I can't seem to find and Jubilee fanboys... they must exist according to the comic vine...hmm...

spidey-dude
Yes, I'm well aware of what Thor can do... but barring him using magic to teleport Lobo- You know what that was a very stupid question to ask Swanky after he said some of the things he could do... you are defintly turning out to be a very stupid fanboy aren't you?

Bad enough I had to deal with a Storm fanboy earlier in the day, here and now I've found a spiderman one... I wonder why I can't seem to find and Jubilee fanboys... they must exist according to the comic vine...hmm... you would make a perfect jubilee fanboy alright laughing and again you just need serious help if you think a human can take on a class 100 mutant

spidey-dude
Why doesn't Hulk or Iron Man break their hands when they punch Thor? cause there stronger duh

Swanky-Tuna
cause there stronger duh
Well, Hulk is definitely stronger and Iron Man can hang for a while. But they're durable enough to handle striking him. So is Lobo.

I don't know if you're joking at this point but I'm really trying to explain this without jumping down your throat.

spidey-dude
Well, Hulk is definitely stronger and Iron Man can hang for a while. But they're durable enough to handle striking him. So is Lobo.

I don't know if you're joking at this point but I'm really trying to explain this without jumping down your throat. this thread has nothing to do with hulk fighting lobo.

Creshosk
you would make a perfect jubilee fanboy alright laughingI'm not much of a fanboy. I tend not to think Jubilee would do very well in a majority of the fights on here. She's pretty good at fighting Generic thugs.. and she took out sauron... But I like her more for her strength of character rather than the strength of the character. She's a sweet heart with a take no guff attitude... She can also take on sentinals. But against most other characters she wouldn't do that well.

and again you just need serious help if you think a human can take on a class 100 mutant Lobo isn't Human.. he's an alien for crying out loud.

But I did figure out why I have the urge to yell Cresh smash and try to turn you into wall paint. You're an ******* as well as a stupid fanboy. Out of curiosity I looked in the Hulk vs Batman thread. You must have a real low self esteem to be using personal attacks on a fellow comic book fan like that. You lack the ability to debate rationally so when backed into a corner you result to nothing more than petty personal attacks on stupid things.

Swanky-Tuna
this thread has nothing to do with hulk fighting lobo.
No, Hulk and Iron Man can punch Thor because they're durable enough to hit him with their enhanced strength and not take much, if any, damage from it. Lobo is also durable enough to do so.

spidey-dude
No, Hulk and Iron Man can punch Thor because they're durable enough to hit him with their enhanced strength and not take much, if any, damage from it. Lobo is also durable enough to do so. laughing man you crack me up big time. please stick around your hilarious. yah that makes purrfect sense there. hulk and ironman cant hurt thor but lobo can of course right ? laughing

Creshosk
laughing man you crack me up big time. please stick around your hilarious. yah that makes purrfect sense there. hulk and ironman cant hurt thor but lobo can of course right ? laughing You never answered my question... guess it was too hard for you wasn't it?

spidey-dude
I'm not much of a fanboy. I tend not to think Jubilee would do very well in a majority of the fights on here. She's pretty good at fighting Generic thugs.. and she took out sauron... But I like her more for her strength of character rather than the strength of the character. She's a sweet heart with a take no guff attitude... She can also take on sentinals. But against most other characters she wouldn't do that well.

Lobo isn't Human.. he's an alien for crying out loud.

But I did figure out why I have the urge to yell Cresh smash and try to turn you into wall paint. You're an ******* as well as a stupid fanboy. Out of curiosity I looked in the Hulk vs Batman thread. You must have a real low self esteem to be using personal attacks on a fellow comic book fan like that. You lack the ability to debate rationally so when backed into a corner you result to nothing more than petty personal attacks on stupid things. aww jubilee is a sweetheart. let me guess you have some posters of her as well over your bed laughing oh and you think you respect others on here with that mouth ? come on now

Creshosk
aww jubilee is a sweetheart.Yup that's why I like her.

let me guess you have some posters of her as well over your bed No, sadly I don't have any posters or wallscrolls of her.

laughing oh and you think you respect others on here with that mouth ? come on now I respect those who deserve it. You certainly don't deserve it.

spidey-dude
Yup that's why I like her.

No, sadly I don't have any posters or wallscrolls of her.

I respect those who deserve it. You certainly don't deserve it. you dont repsect anyone. i have a fealing this is one of soljers relatives cause you 2 sure as hell have alot in common.

Creshosk
you dont repsect anyone. No, I don't respect you cause you're an ass. I respect Swanky and X and Dark Crawler to name a few. Apollo knight recently gained my respect. There are alot of people I respect. But you.. you're just an ignorant cretin.

i have a fealing this is one of soljers relatives cause you 2 sure as hell have alot in common. I'm going to have to look into that... Soljer eh? hmm...

spidey-dude
No, I don't respect you cause you're an ass. I respect Swanky and X and Dark Crawler to name a few. Apollo knight recently gained my respect. There are alot of people I respect. But you.. you're just an ignorant cretin.

I'm going to have to look into that... Soljer eh? hmm... i dont respect you as well cause you dont deserve it from me or anyone else. GROW UP KID !

Creshosk
i dont respect you as well cause you dont deserve it from me or anyone else. GROW UP KID ! You remind me alot of 2damnloud...I would certianly feel ashamed if YOU a moronic fanboy woere to respect me. I know that if I were spiderman and you were my fan, I would certianly feel more depressed than he is what with what's going on in his life. You're a trivial little shit stain on society who amounts to nothing more than being a pain in the asses of the colective community. You sir deserve nothing more than a swift kick to the ass from anyone and everyone around you. You are nothing more than a mild irritation. You're ignorant of any comic book as you've displayed no understanding of any of the aformentioned characters in either this or the Batman vs Hulk thread...

Well I can't tear into you too much. Cause I haven't seen you try your hand at other subjects. How old are you even?

spidey-dude
You remind me alot of 2damnloud...I would certianly feel ashamed if YOU a moronic fanboy woere to respect me. I know that if I were spiderman and you were my fan, I would certianly feel more depressed than he is what with what's going on in his life. You're a trivial little shit stain on society who amounts to nothing more than being a pain in the asses of the colective community. You sir deserve nothing more than a swift kick to the ass from anyone and everyone around you. You are nothing more than a mild irritation. You're ignorant of any comic book as you've displayed no understanding of any of the aformentioned characters in either this or the Batman vs Hulk thread...

Well I can't tear into you too much. Cause I haven't seen you try your hand at other subjects. How old are you even? well if im such a jerk why the hell do u keep on following me around to each thread i go to ? seems like you like me actually. and why u want to know my age you looking for a guy your type or what ?

Creshosk
well if im such a jerk why the hell do u keep on following me around to each thread i go to ? seems like you like me actually. and why u want to know my age you looking for a guy your type or what ? I'm not.. you'll note I haven't said anything in the other thread... are these the only two threads you're visiting? I'm visiting far more than that.

No, you just strike me as being rather young. So youre usage of "grow up kid" seems rahter hypocritical. I will grant you that you have a fair bit more maners than 2damnloud. and if not for your part in mucking up the respect thread I might even have taken a liking to you.

Not that kind of liking, I'm sorry but I'm not into guys in that fashion. besides, I'm taken by a wonderful woman.

Estacado
God.

It's like talking to someone with degenerative cerebal palsy.

Oh, well. It's been reported and will be closed shortly anyway...
This guy is more retarded then xmeat.

Creshosk
i dont respect you as well cause you dont deserve it from me or anyone else. GROW UP KID ! It seems you're not well liked around here.

spidey-dude
I'm not.. you'll note I haven't said anything in the other thread... are these the only two threads you're visiting? I'm visiting far more than that.

No, you just strike me as being rather young. So youre usage of "grow up kid" seems rahter hypocritical. I will grant you that you have a fair bit more maners than 2damnloud. and if not for your part in mucking up the respect thread I might even have taken a liking to you.

Not that kind of liking, I'm sorry but I'm not into guys in that fashion. besides, I'm taken by a wonderful woman. i dont go on the respect threads there boring. and yes lots of threads i go on you show up and start BS

spidey-dude
It seems you're not well liked around here. some yes some no. and im not you i dont start crying if somone says some crap. your a little to paranoid as well i can tell.

Swanky-Tuna
laughing man you crack me up big time. please stick around your hilarious. yah that makes purrfect sense there. hulk and ironman cant hurt thor but lobo can of course right ? laughing
If memory serves me right, Hulk has a pretty good record against Thor. Iron Man, probably not so much. But the point is, Hulk is a brick with massive strength, durability, and regeneration and he puts the hurting on Thor. Lobo is all of those things and more.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Estacado
This guy is more retarded then xmeat. draco69 more retarted than xmeat ? maybe its the same peson who knows

spidey-dude
If I recall, Hulk has a pretty good record against Thor. Iron Man, probably not so much. But the point is, Hulk is a brick with massive strength, durability, and regeneration and he puts the hurting on Thor. Lobo is all of those things and more. more ? lobo is more than hulk your saying ? man to tell u the truth im starting to feal sorry for you.

Swanky-Tuna
more ? lobo is more than hulk your saying ? man to tell u the truth im starting to feal sorry for you.
He has all the powers Draco listed earlier in the thread. Many of which Hulk doesn't have or doesn't have to Lobo's degree.

Estacado
draco69 more retarted than xmeat ? maybe its the same peson who knows
no expression
I was refering to this guy called spidey-dude.

Arahan
1. The Symbiote didnt give Peter extra Speed or Strength in the comics, just in that stupid movie and the cartoon series.

2. The symbiote gave Peter just nearly unlimited webbing and camoflage abilities.

3. Spiderman can lift now 20 Tons (Stressed more) and has also a speed upgrade combined with better senses, durability and Spider Stingers.

clsoing comments:

Lobo would kick the shit out of Peter.
Lobo wins 10/10

What the hell is worng with some people here.

Creshosk
I reread the thread again.. and all I can think is "God, Spidey-dude is retarded."

It's obvious he has no clue who Lobo is. and he's a liar cause he says he does.

TheGame17

didn't the fans vote for that fight?

oh and spidey loses 10/10. it'd be over in literally half a second.

TheGame17
people were just joking when they actually voted for spiderman, right?

Symmetric Chaos
I reread the thread again.. and all I can think is "God, Spidey-dude is retarded."

Correct.

It's obvious he has no clue who Lobo is. and he's a liar cause he says he does.

Incorrect.

King Kandy
OH MY GOD!!! THE STUPIDY OF THIS THREAD BURNS!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.