A suggestion!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaeh_JediPirate
People on here are great at writing stories!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I was thinking.

There are books for star wars, where multiple stories are posted in there.

what if, we write our own?

we could call it Tales of Tortuga or something... (the star wars ones are called 'Tales of the Empire and Tales of the Mos Eisley Cantina)

we could post it in here, and everyone write there own stories! It could be anyones adventure, even your own made up story!

although, I must say you can't touch the movies. you can only write your own prequels, or sequel short stories...

you know, like star wars books and novels. wait, not eveyone knows star wars around here.. big grin

I urge EVERYONE to participate and write stories of their own.

then we could check the grammar and whatever and make it into a book.. eek!

big grin

kidding about the book part, but hey.. what if.. wink

so, what do you guys say?

Jaeh_JediPirate
bump.

ANYONE CAN WRITE!

hmm... hmm *thinks of a storyline for hers*

tee_pirategirl
I'm willing to give it a try but it would be better if I saw an example first.

Can u post yours?

I haven't read the SW ones but I read the cpt. Jack Sparrow ones with the sword of cortez. I know what u mean but my mind's blank right now. Maybe if I read yours or some fanfics I'll get some ideas. *runs to fanfiction.net*

tee_pirategirl
*shudders*

It's strange how the theme of fanfics have suddenly changed after AWE!

After DMC this was basiclly the gist:

Everyone saves Jack.
Liz: Oh Jack I'm sorry I tied u to the Pearl! I love u and I was just so confused and...
Jack: No worries luv! You're forgiven.
They kiss.

Ok so as much as I love Sparrabeth that was just wrong ,misreable and OC as Jack playing barbie. but after AWE it's worse.

Liz has a boy and she's depressed cause Will isn't there. JAck comes to visit.
Liz:Oh Jack how could Will leave us? I know he had to but how I miss him so much.
Jack: It's ok Lizzie I'm here for u! U can even leave with me on the Pearl.
The little boy falls in love with Jack and all three sail into the sunset.

Now I'm a JE fan but what poor excuses for fanfics. I was gonna do a JE thing with lots of WE hints. But seems like I gotta think pretty hard and be carefull not to make it ummmm...cheesy.

Taku Sparrow
W00T!

I'm writing a fanfic series about my character Tetra and her relationships with Will, Jack, and Elizabeth...I'm working on chapter two of the second story...But yeah. the first story is basically her background information and explains about her parents who were pirates and how she has a childhood relationship with Jack etc.etc.

Let me know if you wanna read it when I'm done. I'll be working on chapter one...I have the introduction done if you want to read it.

The first story is called Something Twisted This Way Comes.
My character's name is Tetra Cyrus. ^^;

ivebeendepped43
im cunfuzled....

T.Maria
I would love to participate but im caught up in another fic of my own at the moment...Harry Potter of all things lol.

i tend to make a habit out of making the plot more complicated than it should be..but hey, its working lol! smile

potcfan2003
I'm no good at writing what people say (I forgot what it's called) but I'm ok at setting scenes and describing people. If someone will write what people say for me, I could try it...

Jaeh_JediPirate
Just try mates! maybe you dunno it, but you have talents for this.. wink whadayaknow right?

maybe I'd make something about someone I'll call Jerry Beckett. Might be Cutler Beckett's cousin or something.

what do you think guys? Beckett's history isn't that explored is it?

tee_pirategirl
That should be ineteresting! You should post and we'll help you continue!

BTW I sorta wrote a fic! dunno if you guys will like it or not! It's just something fun! Check it out and keep in mind that it's my first time writing fanfics...which I'm not so good at.

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3601381&chapter=1

DARKLORDCAEDUS
When will Pirates four come out?

Jaeh_JediPirate
another thread DLC. not here.

I'm gonna start now. everyone go and write their stuff! smile

then when finished, post it here, or provide the link here. we'll compile it into one thread... or something... in the GDF or fan fic.net or something.

Jaeh_JediPirate

Jaeh_JediPirate
bump.

someone read.. and comment please. be honest.

miss_swann
hmm.... I might write one in the holidays.... *sighs* nothing better to do. Does anyone know if AWE will be in cinemas all summer?

AudioHeart
I LOVED IT JAEH!!! smile wink ... HONESTLY

lovethemtigers
i've been writing a new fanfic...and it sorta picks up where AWE left off...but what we saw at the end was not all that met the eye....and I've kind of re-written the end...and then continued on with some things that could go down in POTC 4 ..but i'm not ready to post it yet...it's still a work in progress...

tee_pirategirl
REALLY?! Knowing you and knowing that you'll write a very hot Sparrabeth fic...I can't wait.

JAEH I LOVED IT! HONESTLY...More?

potcfan2003
Jaeh, that was sooo good!

potcfan2003
I wrote a book, but it's not POTC...

Jaeh_JediPirate
.... you could all check it out at fanfiction.net.... link:
Just Good Business- Story LINK

I'm gonna post it there... big grin oh, and the one on fanfiction.net is proof-read better than that one.. big grin and i added some stuff.. wink

if the link doesn't work, here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3624684/1/

just copy paste it in your browser, or search Fanfiction.net for 'Just Good Business' by Jedi'Pirate Jaeh.. wink big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.