Who Do Ya Think Is The Strongest Companion From Both KOTOR Games? Top 10 List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mattatom

Blue_Hefner
Bastila, Kreia, or Visas IMO

exanda kane
Any bet that mundane should be spent down the pub.

-Silver Falcon-
Bastila or Kreia are the strongest... though, I think Kreia is more powerful.

ThoraxeRMG
Atton, Kreia and Bastila.

Tangible God
Bastila saved my ass quite a few times, so did Kreia and Handmaiden.

Count Makashi
I think Kreia is the most powerful companion, for the rest , don't know in which order i would put them.

Violent2Dope
Well it depends on your character's strength and weaknesses and what they have equipped. I personally like Visas and Handmaiden.

kamhal
After some time i was just TIRED from Kreia. If you are a darksider you can't torture or kill someone without having her annoying you, if you are lightsider and help someone she says you are a weak. I just wanted to cut his head of...

Count Makashi
Her and yeah, i hate her so much to, all knowing, patronizing, always criticizing bit$h.

Violent2Dope
**** Kreia, skank would never let me kill people.

-Silver Falcon-
Yeah, she's a fvckin manipulative stupid b!tch. I don't know anyone who actually likes her. She and Palps would be a great combo & pair.

MasterAshenVor
My list for normal KOTOR IS ZAALBAR,BASTILA,CANDEROUS,JOLEE,JUHANI,CARTH,MISSI
ON

KOTOR 2

KREIA,VISAS,HANDMAIDEN,ATTON,BAO DUR,GOTO ect

COMBINED FROM BOTH IT IS

Zaalbar , Kreia , Bastila , Canderous , Mandolore , Jolee , Visas , Juhani , Handmaiden , Mission , Carth , Atton , HK-47 , Mera , GOTO , T3M4

Tangible God
Dude, calm down.

-Silver Falcon-
And he forgot about Hanhar, which I believe would prolly be better than Zaalbar.

MasterAshenVor
Well for me Hannar Suxed so hes one behind Zaalbar

MasterAshenVor
Originally posted by Tangible God
Dude, calm down.

Huh calm down??? i dont get it.....im very very very calm

Spearhead
It's because of the caps.

And since I only played the first KoToR, I'm going to have to say Bastila and Carth, because they often complemented my own abilities the way I'd build them

Lord Saboteur

((The_Anomaly))
Well KOTOR 2 sucked balls, so I'd say Bastila.

-Silver Falcon-
Originally posted by Spearhead
It's because of the caps.

And since I only played the first KoToR, I'm going to have to say Bastila and Carth, because they often complemented my own abilities the way I'd build them

I'd recommend you to play KOTOR 2. If you liked the first one, you'll love everything in the second one (apart from the storyline).

Count Makashi
And the end part, when you board Nihilus ship, it sucks from then, except killing the end boss, thats very satisfying.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by -Silver Falcon-
I'd recommend you to play KOTOR 2. If you liked the first one, you'll love everything in the second one (apart from the storyline).

The story was so bad. I mean you can always see the cut scene in which Traya gets owned by Nihilus and Sion and once you see it your ok when will she betray me and return to the sith.(who would have saw that one coming)

Violent2Dope
Either way when Nihilus ans Sion betrayed her IMO that was the best cutscene in the game.

kamhal
I think the better companios you can get are:

The jedis, obviously, are very good. Bastilla was quite helpful in many situations, and i think Jolee Bindo is one of the best to have around. Aside from his always funny comments, his force powers are quite good and always have lots of powers to help me out.
Haidmaiden is also pretty helpful, especially in close combat. Kreia and his powers also help a lot. I also think Canderous is helpful, as HK-47 fully upgraded.

By the way, i think KOTORII sucks close to KOTOR. The plot is a big bullshit, there no realy worthy turning point, the end is crap, your character is just overpowered by the end of the game (i hate when characters in godly mode), etc, etc, etc.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Either way when Nihilus ans Sion betrayed her IMO that was the best cutscene in the game.

I like the cutscene but it should be later on in the game.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by kamhal
By the way, i think KOTORII sucks close to KOTOR. The plot is a big bullshit, there no realy worthy turning point, the end is crap, your character is just overpowered by the end of the game

You saying you don't like the original KOTOR?

kamhal
So, i think KOTORII, when compared with KOTOR, sucks, which means i like KOTOR more...

Darth Hord
Yeah true my b, misinterpreted what you said.

kamhal
No prob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.