Describe your view of YOUR death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Everyone has different views of what death is like. But I would be interested in a visual description of what YOU think it would be like at the moment of YOUR death. From the last minute or so until you.........and.....??

Be descriptive with out just saying "I don't know", or "it goes dark and that's all."

Shakyamunison
Well, that is really a difficult thing to do, but I wil

debbiejo
Okay,...good. I will later.

lord xyz
You get weaker and weaker until you don't even have the strength to breath.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lord xyz
You get weaker and weaker until you don't even have the strength to breath.

And then?

debbiejo
Originally posted by lord xyz
You get weaker and weaker until you don't even have the strength to breath. Do you think you cross over anywhere? If so, what do you imagine it to be like.

Burning thought
I fall, my arms begin to get to heavey and my falling feels slow, my arms are too heavey to stop myself and i hit the ground, i start to lose conciousness as my vision goes blurred and i die, i dont believe in anything else after that

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Burning thought
I fall, my arms begin to get to heavey and my falling feels slow, my arms are too heavey to stop myself and i hit the ground, i start to lose conciousness as my vision goes blurred and i die, i dont believe in anything else after that

You are now as you were before birth.

Hydrono
I believe I will stop feeling pain, emotions and then finally I will lose my idea of a self and disintegrate back into the universe, imo.

Alfheim
Im off to Alfheim....yeahhhh!!!!!!

Burning thought
i dont really see death as a bad thing, especially not my own, seems quite peaceful

debbiejo
I've read so many different views on death and find then all possible and fascination. I don't know if what happens is even fathomable, but I think once you start to lose consciousness, there is a part of you that would feel lighter and break away and feels no regret. Maybe understanding starts to return, a bigger broader understanding. Then at some point, since I believe in the creative process, we would create what would happen next, or to experience next until we meet with whom ever we desire to meet with, if they're there. And then possible go off and create the next adventure. Kind of like YOU are the author of your destiny, which BTW, would be unfathomable since it is quite very possible that we are part of something even larger. Connectedness yet separate.

ThePittman
I turn around and see a semi-truck...

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2921501/2/istockphoto_2921501_hercules.jpg

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Then??

Shakyamunison
I finally meet JIA in person. eek! laughing

DigiMark007
As the trash compactor closes and I scream insessantly at C-3PO to bail us out, I think "Damn, Leia's hot!" Then I become one with The Force.

debbiejo
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys aren't taking this very seriously are you?? lol

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys aren't taking this very seriously are you?? lol

OK, this is what will happen to me. I die, then I am in a womb and I have no physical memory of my past life. However, for a brief moment I am all of my lives, past and future.

Symmetric Chaos
I assume it will involve a good deal of laughter. And fire.

My death will involve laughter and fire.

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I finally meet JIA in person. eek! laughing death

Healing Artisan
i enjoy reading books on Neurothelogy and Psychobiology, and i believe that the temporal lobe somewhat connects us with a higher being, and that dreams are not just random neuron impulses in the frontal lobe but a much greater experience.

whether its Anubis or Archangel Michael weighing my soul after i die, i believe that there is an outer body experience and an afterlife.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by debbiejo
Everyone has different views of what death is like. But I would be interested in a visual description of what YOU think it would be like at the moment of YOUR death. From the last minute or so until you.........and.....??

Be descriptive with out just saying "I don't know", or "it goes dark and that's all." I wanna go with Milla Jovovich straddling my face.

Boris
You go asleep and never wake up.

You sink into what you were before you were born - Nothingness.

ThePittman
For me just random neurons firing so I hope it is a good dream smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.