Scorpion and Ash Crimson vs. Evil Ryu and Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saad
Your thoughts on this bout, please.

Sado22
hey welcome to KMC, dude!smile
my lack of knowledge of MK puts me at a disadvantage.
Ash can fight evenly with either Jin or Evil ryu given his strength. but i don't think he can beat either.
For argument's sake lets assume he takes on Jin, while scorpion takes on E.Ryu. I assume Jin beats Ash after a tough bout since ash has an annoying fighting style, complete with teleports, mimics and what not. Jin beats Ash. that much is certain.
between Scorpion and E.Ryu...........don't know since i don't know anything about scorpion except "GET OVER HERE!"

~*Get over here* Sado-sama

Xenogears
Nice to meet you Saad and Sado22.

By the way, the games forum at moviecodec.com is filled with nothing but a bunch of little deluded fanboys who sum up to be less than eight. The off-topic forum there is mostly filled with idiots and ones who like to make spam topics. The site itself is very unorganized and there are so many spam topics there that aren't dealt with. You should read a couple of arguments by some of the people there. They're so laughable.

Xenogears
Disregard the post above. I should've wrote that in a private message instead.

Xenogears
As for the match, I say Evil Ryu and Jin Kazama will come out on top.

shin_remy
Jin Kazama is the weak link here. eventually E.Ryu must fight them both, wich he can't. so

Scorpion and Ash wins

Xenogears
Originally posted by shin_remy
Jin Kazama is the weak link here.Bullshit.

Saad
I think that Evil Ryu knows Shun Gokou Saitsu. So what if he hits Ash with it, and then Scorpion, and then, who knows, Jin too?

shin_remy
Evil Ryu don't know Shun Goku Satsu only gameplaywise

Saad
I didn't know that. Thank you, Shin Remy.

judgement hand
i think scorpion could take evil ryu, and considering that scorpion is armed to the teeth with weapons and magic E.Ryu would probably succumb to the cold imbrace of death (after the hot embrace of fire)

~the ryu torching hand of judgement

Sado22
...or Ash's embrace sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.