If theres going to be a new one...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laxmazta
If theres going to be a new one then theres going to be another wirlwind adventure. Possible another heroic story about jack regaining the pearl and having to fight off the ever growing British navy.

any takers

Taku Sparrow
I think it's going to be only about Jack, and it should center around his past...Since Orlando and Keira don't want to do another one. :/

AudioHeart
But...You can NEVER Have enough Captain Jack Sparrow - Savvy? !!! Besides everybody wants to know what happened to Jack (after the end of AWE) and all about his past

Taku Sparrow - - -> I Looooove your siggy

Jaeh_JediPirate
WHO WOULDN'T LOVE THE SIG?! Its JACK!

lol to the text Taku! 'For everything else, there is piracy.' laughing out loud

if its about jack's past, then there is a possibility that it won't be a depp jack anymore. and IMHO that'd suck.

T.Maria
i think part of jacks enigma is the fact that we dont know about his past...

We dont know if the stories are true or not, and thats why we love him.
IF they made a film about jacks past then Jaeh is right...he wouldnt be Jack anymore...

Part of the reason for why johnny loves jack is because he can make up little stories about him about the objects on his person, and have fun with it and just go with it...
if they brought up jacks past then he wouldn't be the same character anymore.

Like DJ when they made him cry.
That just made me think that they'd turned him into a complete and utter wuss, unlike DMC when he was someone to actually be feared lol

Surreal_44
I definitely wouldn't want a prequel. It would ruin Jack's mystique, not to mention they'd probably need someone younger to play Sparrow and I don't want anyone besides Johnny Depp to play Jack.

I would much prefer to see something during the first ten years for Will and Liz's separation. The writers could finally explain whether the curse is broken or not, and we can see the silly pirates going after the Fountain of Youth.

I don't know if I'd even see a prequel style film, and I don't know how I'd feel about Pirates if Elizabeth and Will aren't in it. We'll see, I suppose. big grin

miss_swann
I couldn't watch a pirates without elizabeth and will! It would make me sad sad

potcfan2003
me too!!! tho I thought that orlando said in a interview that he would like to make more pirates film.... hey Miss Swann, are you a Willabether?

Taku Sparrow
lol
Thank you. ^^;

And Jack is love. They should make a whole series dedicated to him.

And they need to make the books about his past for people over the age of 5. >>
I looked at one and I could read it in five minutes, I swear. D:
They need more Jack.
And Willobeth. :3
Period.

LovelyOne
Im still open to the idea that the young boy at the end of movie 3 is in fact Jack after finding the fountain of youth.

It may all lead back to that by the end of movie 4

Tramps Lady
you realise, johnny and orli wopuld like to do a pirates 10 and stuff, orli evn said it in a few inteviews, only keira doesnt want to do another

siriuswriter
Well....

A good story is a good story, but it's often made better by people who know when to stop.

That's what I have to say about that. :P

sparrowlady68
big grin Cool man! a movie only on Jack Sparrow Happy Dance

sparrowlady68
AN Jack should find a lday to marry him and have children big grin

IheartPocky
I'm totally against the Jack being the kid in the end theory. Why would Liz put her arm on him like that? Look at him like that? And why would he be looking out for Will like that?

!!tangerines!!
people. THAT WAS HER KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! honestly....... doctor

miss_swann
Originally posted by potcfan2003
me too!!! tho I thought that orlando said in a interview that he would like to make more pirates film.... hey Miss Swann, are you a Willabether?

Of course!!!!!! What other side is there?

!!tangerines!!
sparrabeth. (hate to point out the obvious lol. wink big grin )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.