Maestro Hulk Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
The current superman.

So who wins this battle.

charlemagne9746
Superman is still too fast for any Hulk....Supes for the win

Soljer
Superman in a stomp.

SouthSpawn
Ok, NO SPEED BLITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a gay way of winning.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SouthSpawn

It's a gay way of winning.

Heat Vision, superior strength, arctic breath, sonic voice, flight, BFR, T-vo shifty , 2x as smart......

Dude, it's a curbstomp any way you slice it. stick out tongue

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Heat Vision, superior strength, arctic breath, sonic voice, flight, BFR, T-vo shifty , 2x as smart......

What do you know about the Maestro Hulk???

Just curious.

Do you really think his heat vision would work on the Hulk.

You need to do two things for me.

1. Look at the regular hulk's respect thread, and look at his duability.
2. Look up who the Maestro Hulk is.

Keep in mind, this Hulk has the following.

1. Rage factor, madder he gets, the stronger he gets.
2. He is a "genius"
3. He starts off as being double the savage hulk's strength.

Dude, the standard savage hulk was able to go toe to toe with superman.

I think this would could easily do the same, and plus this one is a genius also.

charlemagne9746

lmao...amen brother

charlemagne9746
What do you know about the Maestro Hulk???

Just curious.

Do you really think his heat vision would work on the Hulk.

You need to do two things for me.

1. Look at the regular hulk's respect thread, and look at his duability.
2. Look up who the Maestro Hulk is.

Keep in mind, this Hulk has the following.

1. Rage factor, madder he gets, the stronger he gets.
2. He is a "genius"
3. He starts off as being double the savage hulk's strength.

Dude, the standard savage hulk was able to go toe to toe with superman.

I think this would could easily do the same, and plus this one is a genius also.

crossovers do not count. With no PIS....Supes' would beat the Hulk's ass in no time flat. Even if Maestro starts out twice as strong as Savage Hulk....Superman is still much stronger at the beginning of the fight.

What is Hulk gonna do when he gets his ass chunked into the sun?

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
crossovers do not count. With no PIS....Supes' would beat the Hulk's ass in no time flat. Even if Maestro starts out twice as strong as Savage Hulk....Superman is still much stronger at the beginning of the fight.

What is Hulk gonna do when he gets his ass chunked into the sun?

LOL, that's a common response.

First off all, you are ignoring the fact that the Maestro Hulk is a "Genius" my friend.

Do you really think he would just stand there and let Superman grab him and throw him into the sun.

Wonder Woman can take on superman, and when has he ever thrown her into the sun????

I love it how superman supporters just think that the Hulk is just going to stand there and let superman throw him into the sun.

I have a question, if he could just throw him into the sun.

Then why didn't he do that to Doomsday.

I am sure Doomsday only weights about 800 - 1000 pounds.
That's a piece of cake. He should have never been beaten by doomsday.

He should have just grabbed his azz and threw him into the sun like you said.

Jebus reborn

First off all, you are ignoring the fact that the Maestro Hulk is a "Genius" my friend.

Do you really think he would just stand there and let Superman grab him and throw him into the sun.

Wonder Woman can take on superman, and when has he ever thrown her into the sun????

I love it how superman supporters just think that the Hulk is just going to stand there and let superman throw him into the sun.

He should have just grabbed his azz and threw him into the sun like you said. Wonder Woman can fly though... fast.

The thing is, Doomsday is more powerful than Superman (and still really fast himself)...
Plus Superman tried that, and got shanked.

Nikkolas
Supes uses his speedblitz as often as Surfer uses his 10 billion FTL reflexes.

And Maestro is quite intelligent.

charlemagne9746

He should have just grabbed his azz and threw him into the sun like you said.

Well, Superman does have the ability to do that to Doomsday...it's just that the writers didn't write it that way. In this forum...there is no CIS or PIS...each character is considered bloodlusted unless stated otherwise...and they both fight to the best of their abilities.

Since Supes' abilities>>>>Hulk's abilities....it's logical to assume Superman wins....Supes' has so much more than just strength. With Superman's speed...Hulk couldn't logically hit him...unless he was lucky. One punch from Supes would put any Hulk in orbit....one more punch in space would put him into the sun...if Superman felt like doing so.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Wonder Woman can fly though... fast.

The thing is, Doomsday is more powerful than Superman (and still really fast himself)...
Plus Superman tried that, and got shanked.

The Hulk is pretty fast too my friend, check out the respect thread.
He is no slow guy himself.

Of course he is not as fast as superman, but he isn't slow either.

Also, I took away the whole speed blitz thing. It's a gay way of winning.

With Hulk's feats alone. To say that superman would just walk over him like nothing is silly IMO.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Well, Superman does have the ability to do that to Doomsday...it's just that the writers didn't write it that way. In this forum...there is no CIS or PIS...each character is considered bloodlusted unless stated otherwise...and they both fight to the best of their abilities.

Since Supes' abilities>>>>Hulk's abilities....it's logical to assume Superman wins....Supes' has so much more than just strength. With Superman's speed...Hulk couldn't logically hit him...unless he was lucky. One punch from Supes would put any Hulk in orbit....one more punch in space would put him into the sun...if Superman felt like doing so.

You really need to do some research on the Maestro.

If Lex Luthor can out smart superman at times.
I am sure the Maestro could do it to.

If I was the Mastro, and you were superman.
I would love for you to underestimate me smile

Jebus reborn
The Hulk is pretty fast too my friend, check out the respect thread.
He is no slow guy himself.

Of course he is not as fast as superman, but he isn't slow either.

Also, I took away the whole speed blitz thing. It's a gay way of winning.

With Hulk's feats alone. To say that superman would just walk over him like nothing is silly IMO. I don't need to look at a respect thread to know that a character is fast (comics help too...).

I really fail to see the relevancy between Hulk being fast, and Doomsday though, since it shouldn't even be a comparison...

SouthSpawn
I don't need to look at a respect thread to know that a character is fast (comics help too...).

I really fail to see the relevancy between Hulk being fast, and Doomsday though, since it shouldn't even be a comparison...

Since I took away the speed blitz.

There is no way Superman would just walk over the Maestro.

Knowing the Maestro, he would find away to get some Krypt and that would be the end of the fight.

Dude, he gets outsmarted by Lex Luthor my friend.

Soljer
Yes, because using your VASTLY superior speed to your advantage clearly makes you attracted to member of the same gender.

Using any reference to homosexuality as an insult or in a derrogatory manner is quite immature, and really shows off your ignorance.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Soljer
Yes, because using your VASTLY superior speed to your advantage clearly makes you attracted to member of the same gender.

Using any reference to homosexuality as an insult or in a derrogatory manner is quite immature, and really shows off your ignorance.

I don't get it. I insulted no one.

At least I didn't mean to.

TricksterPriest
Since I took away the speed blitz.

There is no way Superman would just walk over the Maestro.

Knowing the Maestro, he would find away to get some Krypt and that would be the end of the fight.

Dude, he gets outsmarted by Lex Luthor my friend.

Couple of problems there. Maestro isn't from DC, he doesn't know what K-nite is. 2nd, no prep. 3rd, you are seriously underestimating Lex Luthor. cool

4th, Superman fights people who would assrape any Hulk. Mongul, Lobo, The General, Orion, Bizarro (he's an idiot, but he would annihilate Hulk), Black Adam, Solomon Grundy (stronger versions), etc.

Let's see Hulk move the Mageddon wheel. evil face That feat tops any Hulk strength feat you can come up. stick out tongue

hush

superman has sonic voice? and what is BFR and T-vo? O and it gos
DOOMSDAY>>>>>>superman>>>>Maestrohulk>>>>>hulk

SouthSpawn
Couple of problems there. Maestro isn't from DC, he doesn't know what K-nite is. 2nd, no prep. 3rd, you are seriously underestimating Lex Luthor. cool

4th, Superman fights people who would assrape any Hulk. Mongul, Lobo, The General, Orion, Bizarro (he's an idiot, but he would annihilate Hulk), Black Adam, Solomon Grundy (stronger versions), etc.

Let's see Hulk move the Mageddon wheel. evil face That feat tops any Hulk strength feat you can come up. stick out tongue

Go to the respect thread and read about what the Beyonder says about the Hulk.

But I know, I guess you think the Beyonder is a nobody and superman could beat him also right smile smile

Jebus reborn
Go to the respect thread and read about what the Beyonder says about the Hulk.

But I know, I guess you think the Beyonder is a nobody and superman could beat him also right smile smile Well, since we're using statements...
Lex found out that "everything" comes from Superman, and then he pulls out a multiverse to prove it...

"Everything" is more than an infinity well of power.

SouthSpawn
Well, since we're using statements...
Lex found out that "everything" comes from Superman, and then he pulls out a multiverse to prove it...

"Everything" is more than an infinity well of power.

I think you are forgetting that the Hulk has no limit in physical strength.

Everyone knows this to be fact.

Now, just because they haven't written a story about him doing some of the things that superman has done, doesn't mean he couldn't do them.

When it comes to do physical stuff. I would put the Hulk on par with anyone. Now, that doesn't mean he could beat everyone. It just means that if you can move it, the hulk can move it.

Do you really need the writers at Marvel to tell you everything, before you believe a character can do it.

They already gave us his profile, I don't have to read it in a comic to know what the Hulk can and cannot do.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by hush
superman has sonic voice? and what is BFR and T-vo? O and it gos
DOOMSDAY>>>>>>superman>>>>Maestrohulk>>>>>hulk

It's within his powerset to use a sonic voice attack.

BFR= Battlefield removal.

T-vo = super plot device power. stick out tongue Jk, it's a kryptonian martial art based around a mental battlefield. Supes can mindrape. stick out tongue

batdude123
Jk, it's a kryptonian martial art based around a mental battlefield.

Disingenuous statement ftw.

Supes can mindrape. stick out tongue

Inaccurate.

Jebus reborn
I think you are forgetting that the Hulk has no limit in physical strength.

Everyone knows this to be fact. Hulk can be as strong as an IG user, Hulk can be as strong as LT.
Yay, for logic.

Now, just because they haven't written a story about him doing some of the things that superman has done, doesn't mean he couldn't do them. Well, that certainly contradicts itself, doesn't it?

When it comes to do physical stuff. I would put the Hulk on par with anyone. Now, that doesn't mean he could beat everyone. It just means that if you can move it, the hulk can move it.

Do you really need the writers at Marvel to tell you everything, before you believe a character can do it.

They already gave us his profile, I don't have to read it in a comic to know what the Hulk can and cannot do. I'm not going to just go on one statement repeated by Hulk, and others, to put him in anyone's class.

I really don't get your last statement at all...
Well, as long as he can do it in a profile I guess...

SouthSpawn
Hulk can be as strong as an IG user, Hulk can be as strong as LT.
Yay, for logic.

In terms of pure "Physical" strength, yes it's possible.

Let's just say a comic came out tommorow stating that the Hulk knocked out Thanos with the IG. Wouldn't you find that to be an "Incredible" feat that seems impossible??? You probably would say to yourself, man there is no way the Hulk should be able to do that. That's an incredible feat.

Hmmm, I wonder why they call him "The Incredible Hulk".

Well, that certainly contradicts itself, doesn't it?
I'm not going to just go on one statement repeated by Hulk, and others, to put him in anyone's class.

I really don't get your last statement at all...
Well, as long as he can do it in a profile I guess...

Let me ask you this.

What is the number one motivation in writing a comic book?????

It's called MONEY!!!!!!!!! my friend, and money only.
Certain characters get written a certain way because of the business aspect.

It's one of the biggest reasons why superman never really loses.
Because little Jimmy who is reading his favorite superman comic at home, couldn't take to see his boy superman lose.

Superman loses, little Jimmy might not read the comic anymore, which means lose of sales. No one wants to see there favorite character lose. People want to buy comic books of winners, and not losers.

So yes, to a certain point, you have to ignore the feats that have already been written and use your own head in determining who would win.

So yes once again, when it comes to physical strength, I think the hulk has a chance to match anyone, and I mean anyone.

There may be times where he might not have a chance to get up to certain characters strength because it might take some time.

But if someone killed Betty Ross right in front of him, i wouldn't want to be around.

Soljer

Let's just say a comic came out tommorow stating that the Hulk knocked out Thanos with the IG. Wouldn't you find that to be an "Incredible" feat that seems impossible??? You probably would say to yourself, man there is no way the Hulk should be able to do that. That's an incredible feat.

Let me ask you this.

What is the number one motivation in writing a comic book?????

It's called MONEY!!!!!!!!! my friend, and money only.
Certain characters get written a certain way because of the business aspect.

It's one of the biggest reasons why superman never really loses.
Because little Jimmy who is reading his favorite superman comic at home, couldn't take to see his boy superman lose.

Superman loses, little Jimmy might not read the comic anymore, which means lose of sales. No one wants to see there favorite character lose. People want to buy comic books of winners, and not losers.

So yes, to a certain point, you have to ignore the feats that have already been written and use your own head in determining who would win.

So yes once again, when it comes to physical strength, I think the hulk has a chance to match anyone, and I mean anyone.

There may be times where he might not have a chance to get up to certain characters strength because it might take some time.

But if someone killed Betty Ross right in front of him, i wouldn't want to be around.

Funny....

The Hulk is Marvel's, like, third most popular character? (After Spiderman and Wolverine).

He's lost to Logan, Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, a snake, and countless other threats that are quite a bit below 'Superman.'

Hmmm...

Redatom65

maestro's actually probably smarter....Still Superman in a stomp

SouthSpawn
Funny....

The Hulk is Marvel's, like, third most popular character? (After Spiderman and Wolverine).

He's lost to Logan, Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, a snake, and countless other threats that are quite a bit below 'Superman.'

Hmmm...

He also able to withstand the Silver Surfer.

What's your point.

IGNORE THE WRITERS!!!!!!!!!!

batdude123

crylaugh hysterical2

Sorry, sorry...

hysterical laughing laughing out loud

batdude123
He also able to withstand the Silver Surfer.

What's your point.

IGNORE THE WRITERS!!!!!!!!!!

Norrin has beaten the shit out of Hulk more than once.

Jebus reborn

Hmmm, I wonder why they call him "The Incredible Hulk". I'm not even going to try to make this ridicules statement into a topic...no expression

But if someone killed Betty Ross right in front of him, i wouldn't want to be around. Blah, blah, blah... ahh!

Abomination did this to Hulk, and Hulk ended up getting his ass kicked for the majority of his fight, and Abom was toying with him...

TricksterPriest

hysterical

Let me ask you. If Doomsday killed or threatened to kill Betty in front of the Hulk, do you think Hulk would be able to a thing to stop him? whistle

Redatom65
Originally posted by batdude123

and Black Panther Beat The Surfer's ass! laughing

SouthSpawn

Did you ever see me say that the Hulk can't lose.

Please show me a post where I said this my friend.

I said that the Hulk would be able to hold his own against Superman.
He did it in a crossover, but you guys called it PIS laughing laughing laughing

Once again, I never said the Hulk couldn't lose.
I just said he is a character that can do the impossible from time to time.

Redatom65
Did you ever see me say that the Hulk can't lose.

Please show me a post where I said this my friend.

I said that the Hulk would be able to hold his own against Superman.
He did it in a crossover, but you guys called it PIS laughing laughing laughing

Once again, I never said the Hulk couldn't lose.
I just said he is a character that can do the impossible from time to time.

actually hulk got his ass handed to him in a crossover....

SouthSpawn
crylaugh hysterical2

Sorry, sorry...

hysterical laughing laughing out loud

No what's really funny is your alias.

I take it you are a DC fan, and a Batman fan.

Well, Spawn kicks the crap out of Batman any day laughing laughing laughing

I take it you need the writers to tell you everything.

If the wrote a character who could do a cosmic fart, you would probably by into that too wouldn't you. big grin

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Redatom65
actually hulk got his ass handed to him in a crossover....

You are right, he got his ass handed to him in the one that was "FAN" voted my friend.

You do know that Superman has more fans than the Hulk don't you??

There was another crossover were the writers of Marvel and DC created the story that wasn't fan based. The outcome was a lot different.

Hulk didn't get his ass handed to him there.

Soljer
No what's really funny is your alias.

I take it you are a DC fan, and a Batman fan.

Well, Spawn kicks the crap out of Batman any day laughing laughing laughing

I take it you need the writers to tell you everything.

If the wrote a character who could do a cosmic fart, you would probably by into that too wouldn't you. big grin

Uhhh...Spawn kicks the crap out of most characters. Including the Hulk...so...what's your point?

SouthSpawn
Uhhh...Spawn kicks the crap out of most characters. Including the Hulk...so...what's your point?

There wasn't a point, just throwing some friendly jabs at Batdude.

Ok, I give up, I guess we should all be drones and just let the writers decide all the outcomes for us big grin

Soljer
There wasn't a point, just throwing some friendly jabs at Batdude.

Ok, I give up, I guess we should all be drones and just let the writers decide all the outcomes for us big grin

What the writers have penned is really all the evidence we have to go on. no expression.

Darth Macabre

It's a gay way of winning. So using your powers to the best of their abilities is a gay way of winning...Right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

breeze85
Hulk can be as strong as an IG user, Hulk can be as strong as LT.
Yay, for logic.

After I saw that answer I knew this thread wouldn't be worthy for a long reply. eek!

rolling on floor laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
So using your powers to the best of their abilities is a gay way of winning...Right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Speedblitz is kinda dumb if speed isn't your primary power.

It also reduces the debate to a completely idiotic "he's to fast. no he's not" debate that ignores for more interesting things.

That said Superman wins. The only ways in which he is out classed in terms of physical strength and raw intelect. He was plenty of ways to take out Hulk long enough for a win. If his freeze breat and HV are enough to make a star expand and contract it should be more than sufficient to shatter Maestro.

Maestro's intelligence advantage is utterly meaning less in a straight up fight (a fact that people like Hulk tend to demonstrate) so I don't see how that will help him.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

No, why are there dumb fans like you.

OK here we go again.

1. Hulk has no upper physical limit of strength? True or False
2. If you have no upper limit, does that mean there is a "possiblity" that you should be able to hold your own against anyone physically? True or False.
3. Did I ever say the Hulk was unbeatable? Yes or No

Answer these questions truly, and if you are able to think LOGICALLY about this, then you will understand my thinking.

Do I give a flying F on what some marvel writer dude wrote. NO!!!!!!
I DON'T CARE WHAT MARVEL WRITTERS SAY!!!!!!

I love it when people just seem to ignore the fact that the Hulk has
"NO LIMIT" to physical strength. Priceless

Soljer
No, why are there dumb fans like you.

OK here we go again.

1. Hulk has no upper physical limit of strength? True or False
2. If you have no upper limit, does that mean there is a "possiblity" that you should be able to hold your own against anyone physically? True or False.
3. Did I ever say the Hulk was unbeatable? Yes or No

Answer these questions truly, and if you are able to think LOGICALLY about this, then you will understand my thinking.

Do I give a flying F on what some marvel writer dude wrote. NO!!!!!!
I DON'T CARE WHAT MARVEL WRITTERS SAY!!!!!!

I love it when people just seem to ignore the fact that the Hulk has
"NO LIMIT" to physical strength. Priceless

Dumb fans?

Hulk represents an aleph-null type strength. There are numerous characters that can very, VERY, easily reach Aleph-one or even greater strengths. Why is this so hard to understand, assuming you think 'LOGICALLY.'

Beyond that, if you don't care what marvel 'writters'(sic) say, or give a flying **** on what some marvel writer dude wrote (translation?), then why are you posting on a comic forum? Moreso, why are you posting about a marvel character? Indeed, if you don't give a **** about what marvel writers say, then, 'LOGICALLY' you really don't give a **** that marvel writers have said that the Hulk has no upper bound of his physical strength.

After all, the same people that wrote Captain America knocking the Hulk out, Spiderman knocking the Hulk out, Wolverine nearly killing the Hulk, an anaconda (or was it a boa?) nearly beating the Hulk, also wrote that the Hulk is 'teh strongzestest everzz!!11'

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk represents an aleph-null type strength. There are numerous characters that can very, VERY, easily reach Aleph-one or even greater strengths. Why is this so hard to understand, assuming you think 'LOGICALLY.'

Aleph-null?

strengthkills
yeah the same writers who wrote silver surfer gettin owned by black panther,spidey owning firelord ,thanos being able to get the IG thats why i come to this forum cause we rule out..... PIS .......and really in a match here where supes doesnt develop some lame a** "gimmick" power then maestro curbstomps him, at least hulk has halfway been written consistent, and since soljer likes being a hypocrite then lets add in that supes was knocked out by an expoding gas station yes so lets use viable arguments in here ....if we can

strengthkills

Dumb fans?

Beyond that, if you don't care what marvel 'writters'(sic) say, or give a flying **** on what some marvel writer dude wrote (translation?), then why are you posting on a comic forum? Moreso, why are you posting about a marvel character? Indeed, if you don't give a **** about what marvel writers say, then, 'LOGICALLY' you really don't give a **** that marvel writers have said that the Hulk has no upper bound of his physical strength.

After all, the same people that wrote Captain America knocking the Hulk out, Spiderman knocking the Hulk out, Wolverine nearly killing the Hulk, an anaconda (or was it a boa?) nearly beating the Hulk, also wrote that the Hulk is 'teh strongzestest everzz!!11' yeah but none of those aleph-one guys can keep getting stronger....and are u tryin to spell alpha What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by strengthkills
yeah but none of those aleph-one guys can keep getting stronger....and are u tryin to spell alpha What the f**k?

He's not. I just looked it up.

Aleph-null is the lowest infinite integer.

Soljer
Aleph-null, in simplistic terms, is the smallest of infinite cardinalities. It means that it's countably infinite - in the way that natural numbers, or even prime numbers are countably infinite.

The living tribunal, on the other hand, is omnipotent, and as such could easily scale his strength into uncountable numbers.

Edit: Oh, I also wanted to thank you.

You proved my point about dumb fans. doped.

"Are you trying to spell alpha?" laughing laughing out loud laughing

hush
Originally posted by strengthkills
thanos being able to get the IG thats why i come to this forum cause we rule out..... PIS

y is thanos being able to get the IG PIS........?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.