King Leonides vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
One on one

I'd give this one to Kratos.

quanchi112
kratos stomps him

Soljer
Wrong forum.

And, Kratos in a stomp.

grey fox
Kratos curb stomps Leonides

Redatom65
Poor Leonidas....

Ultimate Hulk43
Lol

Nice to see that everyone is on the same page here.

jasonk3
NnaG_inyvOw

Leonidas wins none180

Ultimate Hulk43
Not even in your dreams.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Not even in your dreams.

durfist

Ultimate Hulk43
Kratos would kill Leonides in the blink of an eye.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Kratos would kill Leonides in the blink of an eye.

Before this gets out of hand, you should know I was only joking when I said "Leonidas wins." That is why I put up that vid of Kratos kicking ass and underneath the none180 smiley...

I just thought you would've picked up on that by now... confused

Soljer
Originally posted by jasonk3
Before this gets out of hand, you should know I was only joking when I said "Leonidas wins." That is why I put up that vid of Kratos kicking ass and underneath the none180 smiley...

He has 'hulk' in his screen name. He's quite obviously a bit slower than the average poster, give him a break.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Soljer
He has 'hulk' in his screen name. He's quite obviously a bit slower than the average poster, give him a break.

laughing

Sorry Ultimate Hulk...nothing against you, but after reading soljers comments, there's only one thing left to be done and that is me presenting you this award for :

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s17/ducksoup4/1170209051_8_FT3697_ownage1.jpg

stick out tongue Jks

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Soljer

Wow, you can really judge someone by their screen name. You really are smart, you know that?

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by jasonk3

I didn't watch the video, I just posted & went on to something else. Guess that's my bad.

Redatom65
we had a lot of bad hulk fans man, it's just a joke, nothing actually based off prejustice feelings

Ultimate Hulk43
Still, I don't like insults towards my intelligence or towards me period.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.