Why!!!??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PreparedJudge
Why do everybody hates me?sad

Hercules
Because you make threads like this, because you insult people and claim to run KMC, because you try and disrupt the forum, because even when you are trying to be discreet you draw attention to yourself.

I wouldn't say I hated you though, I just feel sorry for you, I don't know you so why would I hate you?

I think you are a lonely kid who craves attention and this is your way of doing it, you know these threads will get locked or deleted and you will be banned within 24 hours yet you do it anyway.

You need to know when to man up and just walk away cause really your not achieving anything and your not even bothering people anymore.

I'm not saying that to be nasty, just trying to give you some advice.

don't shiv
folks like to rebel against figures of Authority....

Hercules
Yes they do but hes gone beyond rebel without a cause he is now rebel without a clue.

Rebelions often get crushed...

don't shiv
Tell me about it.

Green Scar
Originally posted by Hercules
Because you make threads like this, because you insult people and claim to run KMC, because you try and disrupt the forum, because even when you are trying to be discreet you draw attention to yourself.

I wouldn't say I hated you though, I just feel sorry for you, I don't know you so why would I hate you?

I think you are a lonely kid who craves attention and this is your way of doing it, you know these threads will get locked or deleted and you will be banned within 24 hours yet you do it anyway.

You need to know when to man up and just walk away cause really your not achieving anything and your not even bothering people anymore.

I'm not saying that to be nasty, just trying to give you some advice.

Agreed 100%

Utrigita
Yes they do but hes gone beyond rebel without a cause he is now rebel without a clue.

Rebelions often get crushed...

No rebelions often suceed but this rebelion is bound to fail.

Caps Conscience
Your OK with me Kid.

endrict
Can a admin please ban his IP address?

Hercules
Originally posted by Utrigita
No rebelions often suceed but this rebelion is bound to fail.

They do if you believe those lying Star Wars movies! mad

Or if you're French! laughing

don't shiv
Originally posted by endrict
Can a admin please ban his IP address? [/QUO

grovell much?

SpunkySmurph
Because you fail at life. no expression

Utrigita
They do if you believe those lying Star Wars movies! mad

Or if you're French! laughing

Ore American, ore russian, ore vietnamese, ore from south america and so on and on and on eek!

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Becuz you masterbate waaaay too much for your own good.

Utrigita
nvrbeenwthagirl I have been wondering how about Juntai Galan007 and you making a hierachy in DC like Mr Master have made one for DC??? It would be great if you three could pull that of, and trickerpriest to ofcause also seems to know what he talks about...

ore is DC just harder to class then Marvel???

Hercules
Originally posted by Utrigita
Ore American, ore russian, ore vietnamese, ore from south america and so on and on and on eek!

laughing

America was actually more like the first civil war, as many Americans stayed loyal to Britain as fought against British rule, they were also backed by the French.

I will give you Russia stick out tongue

It also depends if you count a revolution as a rebelion?

Personaly I see them as on a smaller scale, William Wallace was a rebel, didn't end well, Spartacus was a rebel, didn't end well, Bodecia was a rebel, didn't end well, etc etc wink

Magee
WOAH WILLIAM WALLACE OWNED ENGLAND UNTIL HIS HEED AND LIMBS WERE CUT OFF AND NAILED TO LONDON BRIDGE. laughing Seriously us primitive people owned the technologically superior english. Wallace marched right through England on his way to london but for some reason turned back I forget why. We owned them at the battle of stirling castle and at banockburn. Also william wallace wasnt a rebel, it cant really be considered civil war considering there was no such country as Great Britain back in the day (500 years ago). Just two countries going at it./.;..........................................................................................

Hercules
Originally posted by Magee
WOAH WILLIAM WALLACE OWNED ENGLAND UNTIL HIS HEED AND LIMBS WERE CUT OFF AND NAILED TO LONDON BRIDGE. laughing Seriously us primitive people owned the technologically superior english. Wallace marched right through England on his way to london but for some reason turned back I forget why. We owned them at the battle of stirling castle and at banockburn. Also william wallace wasnt a rebel, it cant really be considered civil war considering there was no such country as Great Britain back in the day (500 years ago). Just two countries going at it./.;..........................................................................................

Watch BraveHeart much? stick out tongue

Wallace was a rebel

leading a resistance to English occupation consitutes a Rebel and Edward considered him so.

Wallace wasn't at Banockburn? confused

The battle of Stirling Bridge he won and he got nowhere near London? then a year later he was defeated at the battle of Falkirk. He then went on the run for 6 years.

He was captured and excuted in 1305, Bannockburn was fought June 24th 1314 confused

Besides I never said they didn't do well and cause some damage, just that it didn't END well. stick out tongue

EDIT: I never said it was a civil war, I was refering to the American revolution when I said that.

grey fox
British pwn your ass , just accept it cool

Hercules
On reflection it was a lot like a Civil War, Longshanks was the feudal Lord of Scotland and put his man on the throne.

This made Wallace an outlaw and the Scottish nobles were at loggerheads, a lot of them siding with the English and not wanting to rock the boat the others against the English occupation of Scotland.

I wasn't knocking Wallaces skill or strength as a warrior or his brains as a tactician just saying correctly that he led a resistance to the English and it didn't end well for him.

Sacking York and many other smaller Northern Towns and villages and winning at Stirling Bridge was impressive indeed considering his resources.

But Ultimatley he failed, Bruce parleyed and it wasn't until years later the Scots rose up again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.