Who can defeat a constantly hydrated NAMOR?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
I have seen that everytime Namor is underwater he is nearly impossible to defeat. Well what if he found a way to remain constantly hydrated on land. Who in marvel can defeat him. Nothing as strong or powerful as silver surfer or over.

King_Mungi
Aquaman...ta da smile

Innerhype
Iron Man...

Photon009
Hercules has been shown stronger than Namor when they were both underwater. Herc would beat Namor's ass all over the place, hydrated or not.

Soljer
Thor, Norrin Radd, Superman, any Green Lantern, Captain America ( shifty ), Quasar, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, ....

jrodslam
Originally posted by Photon009
Hercules has been shown stronger than Namor when they were both underwater. Herc would beat Namor's ass all over the place, hydrated or not.

When was this? If i recall correctly, it was Namor who had Herc in a full nelson, and he couldnt get out.

Its been stated that when Namor is hydrated, he and Herc are equal in strength. Its when he starts to dehydrate Herc is his superior in strength.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Aquaman...ta da smile

Who in marvel?

read

lol

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soljer
Thor, Norrin Radd, Superman, any Green Lantern, Captain America ( shifty ), Quasar, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, ....

"Nothing as strong or powerful as silver surfer or over."

And for the record, without the hammer, Namor can hang with Thor and possibly even best him in h2h and more than half the people you named, Soljer. Bah!

llagrok
Iron Man beat Namor underwater? Only if he got his subterranean suit and even then I would at least give Namor 2 wins.

By "who" do you mean who among the Avengers? Who among the class 100s ? Because there are many, many people who could easily destroy the earth, let alone beat Namor.

Symmetric Chaos
PlasticMan
Hulk
Ironman
A really motivated ReedRichards

Soljer
Originally posted by jrodslam
"Nothing as strong or powerful as silver surfer or over."

And for the record, without the hammer, Namor can hang with Thor and possibly even best him in h2h and more than half the people you named, Soljer. Bah!

I'll be damned - I'm usually really good about thoroughly reading the original post.

*embarassed*

sad.

jrodslam
I'll be damned - I'm usually really good about thoroughly reading the original post.

*embarassed*

sad.

Hey man, it happens.erm **points to a shadow for Soljer**

llagrok
You'd think they would've come up with some sort of suit by now, that would let Namor be constantly hydrated.

jrodslam
Originally posted by llagrok
You'd think they would've come up with some sort of suit by now, that would let Namor be constantly hydrated.

Sigh. no That Black suit he wears keeps him hydrated. It was designed by Reed and it has water pockets or a type of current running through the suit at all times. It CAN be punctured with heavy damage though.

Its the famous black suit. Where have you guys been?

llagrok
Originally posted by jrodslam
Sigh. no That Black suit he wears keeps him hydrated. It was designed by Reed and it has water pockets or a type of current running through the suit at all times. It CAN be punctured with heavy damage though.

Its the famous black suit. Where have you guys been?

Wow, I sure missed that O.O

Go super speedos!

golem370
Kurse

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
Kurse

Wasn't he 4 times stronger than Thor?

golem370
Yep and had Immeasurable Stamina and Demi-Godlike Durability. I say atleast 4 times stronger. Beyonder first gave him twice the strength of Thor then Thor went and got his belt of Gauntlets making things even then Beyonder further increased Kurse strength giving Kurse a sided advantage again. Who knows I would say he anywhere between 3 & 10 times stronger then Thor more then likely closer to 3or5

llagrok
Yeah. One time he fought those power pack kids, they could only hurt him by using ALL the magic/energy in stormbreaker and mjolnir. Which is more than enough to break a celestial's shell.

guy222
Originally posted by Scarlet315
I have seen that everytime Namor is underwater he is nearly impossible to defeat. Well what if he found a way to remain constantly hydrated on land. Who in marvel can defeat him. Nothing as strong or powerful as silver surfer or over.

WWH

King_Mungi
Master of the World, Namor's wife- Marrina

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse. apocalypse

shksprtx

One of these things is not like the other one... confused

shksprtx
Master of the World, Namor's wife- Marrina

Co-signed. The Master's no slouch, and in an early appearance Marrina beat Namor pretty badly when he was fresh out of the water...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx
Co-signed. The Master's no slouch, and in an early appearance Marrina beat Namor pretty badly when he was fresh out of the water...

He was actually standing in water, and it was raining cool
===
Also to note, Marrina/Namor's son can easily take his father.

TricksterPriest
Question. Exactly how powerful is the master of the world?

norrinradd43
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Apocalypse. apocalypse I second that LOL En Sabah needs more respect

Swanky-Tuna
Two Namors.

King_Mungi
Question. Exactly how powerful is the master of the world?

Physically or power-wise? He snapped Sasquatch's arm before and ko'ed Namor with just a single move

TricksterPriest
Physically or power-wise? He snapped Sasquatch's arm before and ko'ed Namor with just a single move

jawdrop Physical and powers. also his tech.

King_Mungi
jawdrop Physical and powers. also his tech.

Physically he did that to Sasquatch and Namor

Technology- Well Kang was worried about fighting him, and the combined genius of Stingray, Iron Man, Black Knight, Yellowjacket only understood a small portion of his tech.

There is a respect thread for him. cool

llagrok
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Two Namors.

1 hydrated namor with a viking helm

TricksterPriest
Physically he did that to Sasquatch and Namor

Technology- Well Kang was worried about fighting him, and the combined genius of Stingray, Iron Man, Black Knight, Yellowjacket only understood a small portion of his tech.

There is a respect thread for him. cool

thumb up But no offense Mungi, you seriously need to clean up the AF respect thread. stick out tongue

King_Mungi
thumb up But no offense Mungi, you seriously need to clean up the AF respect thread. stick out tongue

Yeah it is pretty messy, I might do that when I get some free time. I made a seperate one for him though:

Master Respect thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/432072_1-the-master-respect-thread

TricksterPriest
Yeah it is pretty messy, I might do that when I get some free time. I made a seperate one for him though:

Master Respect thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/432072_1-the-master-respect-thread

embarrasment I had no idea that was his thread. I thought it would be labeled 'Master of the world'.

King_Mungi
Well go read it and be in awe of the Master of the World.

TricksterPriest
Well go read it and be in awe of the Master of the World.

eek! Impressive. you know what's interesting? This guy reminds me alot of Apocalypse. I mean, similar goals, ego, superior technology, considerable personal power partially created by technology, old as dirt, immense will power, etc.

Main difference is, this guy gets much better writing than Apocalypse has gotten in awhile. sad It's a gip, cause if Apoc got writers and was written the way the Master was, he'd be a ****ing beast.

Hey Mungi, whose tech is better? Master's, Kang's, Apoc's, Reed's or Doom's?

King_Mungi
See us Canadian's can be beasts :P

*shrugs* I honestly don't know, the Collector refered the Plodex to be the "most violent and dangerous in the galaxy." However, Master hasn't had to many apperances to say if his is truely better. Pym, Stark, Stingray and Black Knight and the rest of the Avengers were shocked by his tech. His tech is definetly better then Kang's though.

Hitman911
Iceman, Apoc, Storm, WW Hulk, If he's out of the water; Firestorm, Wonder Woman, Nate Grey....ok i'm all out!!

TricksterPriest

*shrugs* I honestly don't know, the Collector refered the Plodex to be the "most violent and dangerous in the galaxy." However, Master hasn't had to many apperances to say if his is truely better. Pym, Stark, Stingray and Black Knight and the rest of the Avengers were shocked by his tech. His tech is definetly better then Kang's though.

Very impressive.

And Kang is possibly better than Doom and Reed's. hmm

So it's basically between Apocalypse and the Master. Who would you take with prep time?

Soljer
Very impressive.

And Kang is possibly better than Doom and Reed's. hmm

So it's basically between Apocalypse and the Master. Who would you take with prep time?

Uh....friend?

Go make a Master vs. Apocalypse thread. This is about Namor. erm.

TricksterPriest
Uh....friend?

Go make a Master vs. Apocalypse thread. This is about Namor. erm.

Sorry. I got caught up talking with Mungi. stick out tongue

I think Black Bolt could take Namor.

SpunkySmurph
flex

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
flex

Aww, how cute...the little Canadian thinks it's people...

SpunkySmurph
Aww, how cute...the little Canadian thinks it's people... Now, now... jealousy is an ugly color on you.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Now, now... jealousy is an ugly color on you.

Oh come now, you know there isn't a single thing that's ugly on me...wink.

SpunkySmurph
Oh come now, you know there isn't a single thing that's ugly on me...wink. Currently? Maybe not.

Though I didn't know you type naked.

Jebus reborn
Namor already embarrassed Extremis Iron Man underwater...
Earlier comment.

golem370
Master more then likely used skill more then strength since he only lifts 800 pounds

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
Master more then likely used skill more then strength since he only lifts 800 pounds

That was his old body , he actually created a superhuman body for himself.

Galan007
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Who in marvel can defeat him. Originally posted by King_Mungi
Aquaman...ta da smile durfist

King_Mungi
....and once again my hate for Galan has reached new levels. Your ruining my christmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.