Kurse vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Two immensely strong and durable characters duke it out.

There is no iron lying around and they fight on a desolate planet.

strengthkills
WWH 100% not only is hulk the strongest humanoid but hes strategic,intelligent and focused now and knows how to use his rage WWH is the best potrayal of hulk in a long time

llagrok
Originally posted by strengthkills
WWH 100% not only is hulk the strongest humanoid but hes strategic,intelligent and focused now and knows how to use his rage WWH is the best potrayal of hulk in a long time

He's not strategic. He fights people straight on. Do you know how strong Kurse is? This is not a curbstomp for either side.

For the record, I don't want you in this thread if you're gonna start insulting people.

strengthkills
hes strategic, he knows how to use his rage
Do you know how strong Kurse is? This is not a curbstomp for either side. WWH=no limit and insane power levels on a dime
kurse=limit and constant power levels
WWH 10/10

complexbrother
I belive WW Hulk would win .

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok
He's not strategic. He fights people straight on. Do you know how strong Kurse is? This is not a curbstomp for either side.

For the record, I don't want you in this thread if you're gonna start insulting people. i only insult when insulted first(other than the times i kid around)

llagrok
hes strategic, he knows how to use his rage
Do you know how strong Kurse is? This is not a curbstomp for either side. WWH=no limit and insane power levels on a dime
kurse=limit and constant power levels
WWH 10/10

Kurse isn't that limited, and his limit is far above the current Hulk's strength level. For some reason you think the Hulk will get a chance to get his strength up above Kurse's limit. It's not like a switch, it takes a lot of time.

Like I said, I don't want you in this thread because you're so biased. I've never seen you agree that the Hulk would lose 1/10.

DigiMark007
Wen I see Kurse I always think of that Mummy from Aqua Teen that could only say "CCuuuurrrssse!!!" with different inflections to get sh*t that he wanted.

Good times.

laughing out loud

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wen I see Kurse I always think of that Mummy from Aqua Teen that could only say "CCuuuurrrssse!!!" with different inflections to get sh*t that he wanted.

Good times.

laughing out loud

lol

I think of Marvel Ultimate Alliance smile

strengthkills
Kurse isn't that limited, and his limit is far above the current Hulk's strength level. For some reason you think the Hulk will get a chance to get his strength up above Kurse's limit. It's not like a switch, it takes a lot of time.

Like I said, I don't want you in this thread because you're so biased. I've never seen you agree that the Hulk would lose 1/10. hulk vs iron man (really powerful suit)after being injected with nanites that weakened she hulk

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/26.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/27.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...20War/28-29.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/30.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/32.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/33.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/34.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/35.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/36.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/37.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/38.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/39.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...20War/40-41.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/42.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...lk%20War/43.jpg
i said batman with prep would beat hulk 10/10 times and that LT would beat hulk 10/10 times
theres ur proof that hulk can get angry on a drop of a dime if hes not already strong enough

llagrok
'kay, we all read World War Hulk 1. Good amount of off panel fights there.

Hulk ripped out Iron Man's wires. There are no wires on Kurse, and he is stronger than Iron Man's suit. He's also has a durability which the Hulk would have to spend years in order to achieve, seeing as you could only hurt him by using the combined power of Mjolnir and Stormbreaker.

Symmetric Chaos
Not a bad fight really. Kurse is probably still noticeably higher at base and his damage soak is nothing to laugh at.

We've yet to see "infinities of power" from GreenScarHulk (ya know one issue of apperances for WWH so far).

IMO this is a poorly thought out fight that uses a character about which we know just about nothing.

strengthkills
'kay, we all read World War Hulk 1. Good amount of off panel fights there.

Hulk ripped out Iron Man's wires. There are no wires on Kurse, and he is stronger than Iron Man's suit. He's also has a durability which the Hulk would have to spend years in order to achieve, seeing as you could only hurt him by using the combined power of Mjolnir and Stormbreaker. the argument that hulk takes way to long to reach that durability is bull and would only work when any incarnation other than WWH,SAVAGE(REGULAR) and MAESTRO are being used, time and time again they have powered up instantly

strengthkills
kurse has a weakness against iron
hulk has a weakness against certain radiation which one has consistently fought off there weakness due to their rage
none of hulks incarnations durability is to be scoffed at ecspecially the most powerful versions
h*ll gray hulk can take an insane amount too

SouthSpawn
the argument that hulk takes way to long to reach that durability is bull and would only work when any incarnation other than WWH,SAVAGE(REGULAR) and MAESTRO are being used, time and time again they have powered up instantly

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it how everyone just assumes that it takes millions of years for his strength to increase.

When he fought the abomination at his full strength.
It didn't take to long for him strength to increase past the abomination.

The Fake Macoy
Kurse starts off around 4 times stronger than Hulk does... that's a huge gap. I don't see Hulk winning the majority. Hulk's getting a stomping more likely than not. Remember, Hulk's strength increase does not make him Nemesis Kid or anything.

TricksterPriest

Good times.

laughing out loud

"Huggggg!!!!" laughing

I'd still give to Kurse 6/10. His whole body is armor and he's far stronger than Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Kurse starts off around 4 times stronger than Hulk does... that's a huge gap. I don't see Hulk winning the majority. Hulk's getting a stomping more likely than not. Remember, Hulk's strength increase does not make him Nemesis Kid or anything.

Actually Kurse starts off more than 4 times Hulk's strength.

Yeah Hulk would have trouble taking a majority but since he can close the strength gap pretty quick it would be an awsome fight. I don't see a stomping either way.

Soljer
ACTUALLY, Symmetric, we don't know Kurse's strength in comparison to the Hulks.

We know that Classic Hulk and Classic Thor were, approximately, equal. They stalemated in contests of strength all the time.

We know that Kurse has four times Classic Thor's strength, and, therefore, approximately four times Classic Hulk's.

However, we have NO idea how Current Hulk compares to Classic. Supposedly, he's stronger than ever. Meaning..what?

Is he currently twice as strong as he was in his classic incarnation? Ten times as strong? Maybe he can lift a couple more pounds than he used to be able to. Maybe a couple more planetary masses?

We really don't know.

It's possible that the Current Hulk possesses MUCH less strength than Kurse, but it's equally possible that Current Hulk is JUST as strong as Kurse - or maybe even moreso.

Luckily, we have no idea how strong current Thor is either - he's supposed to be coming back stronger than ever as well.

And I can't wait to see the Odinson put this 'world war' to bed. wink.

llagrok
I'm sorry, it was a bad idea to make this thread.

We don't know WWH strength level so it's almost impossible to say. My apologies ^^

Kurse was anything from 2x to 10x classic Thor's strength. This is Kurse at full power.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

ACTUALLY Hulk generally has a lower base strength than Thor (otherwise his amping would take him beyond Thor's strength just about instantly).

Kurse is 4 times Thor's strength. Hence it would seem logical that Kurse is more than 4 times Hulk's base.

We know that Classic Hulk and Classic Thor were, approximately, equal. They stalemated in contests of strength all the time.

We know that Kurse has four times Classic Thor's strength, and, therefore, approximately four times Classic Hulk's.

However, we have NO idea how Current Hulk compares to Classic. Supposedly, he's stronger than ever. Meaning..what?

Is he currently twice as strong as he was in his classic incarnation? Ten times as strong? Maybe he can lift a couple more pounds than he used to be able to. Maybe a couple more planetary masses?

We really don't know.

It's possible that the Current Hulk possesses MUCH less strength than Kurse, but it's equally possible that Current Hulk is JUST as strong as Kurse - or maybe even moreso.

Luckily, we have no idea how strong current Thor is either - he's supposed to be coming back stronger than ever as well.

Tear down my logic will you? Freaking bastich mad

And I can't wait to see the Odinson put this 'world war' to bed. smile.

That seems unlikely . . .

llagrok
Thor might join Hulk, if he gets Hercules on his side. Who knows.

Rewmac
Unlikely.

But I see Kurse pull of a couple of wins. By the forum rules he can win.

complexbrother

We really don't know.

And I can't wait to see the Odinson put this 'world war' to bed. wink.

eek! this is singuarly the best responce to a post written on this board all year !!! rock thumb up rock

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kurse's hatred is not strong enough to take down the mighty one.

strengthkills
once again base strength means nothing okay.....hulk can reach and surpass kurse base level at the speed he can think of caiera...simple as that wwh 10/10
logically people would know this, why would marvel create hulk if it took him hours to get madder wink

SpunkySmurph
Wen Quick!

Immortalize Digi's mistake before he can fix it!

(I'm banking on him being too lazy to edit this post).

golem370
Kurse is stronger then Thor but Hulk has fought Warrior Madness Thor and won Warrior Madness Thor is atleast 10 times stronger then the average Thor.

strengthkills
Originally posted by golem370
Kurse is stronger then Thor but Hulk has fought Warrior Madness Thor and won Warrior Madness Thor is atleast 10 times stronger then the average Thor. thank you jus cause someone beats thor doesnt mean he beats hulk,hulk>>>>>>>>>>thor in terms of durability

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kurse isn't even competition for Hulk.

Soljer
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS

Yeah.

The same way Tony Parker isn't competition for a four year old trying to learn to dribble.

SpunkySmurph
Yeah.

The same way Tony Parker isn't competition for a four year old trying to learn to dribble. The frenchie, or the guy playing for a Canadian Team? droolio

WhiteWitchKing
Kurse for the majority. PPL are overrating WWH.

llagrok
Physically beating Kurse, good luck with that smile

This thread was clear spite and no one realized it.

Thinking of his dead ho, only got Hulk so mad. It barely let him beat Iron Man in his new crap suit. How's that gonna help him do more damage than the combined powers of Mjolnir and Stormbreaker?

Rewmac
thank you jus cause someone beats thor doesnt mean he beats hulk,hulk>>>>>>>>>>thor in terms of durability This logic doesn't get you anywhere.

The Fake Macoy
Come to think of it, an angry hulk is about Thor level.. and Kurse is 4x stronger than thor. You guys raise a good point.

strengthkills
Come to think of it, an angry hulk is about Thor level.. and Kurse is 4x stronger than thor. You guys raise a good point. haha
an angry hulk is way stronger than thor,hell an angry intelligent incarnation of hulk stalemated warrior madness thor(warrior madness increases thors strength 10 fold meaning he would be 2.5 times stronger than kurse)so in short.......denied

llagrok
haha
an angry hulk is way stronger than thor,hell an angry intelligent incarnation of hulk stalemated warrior madness thor(warrior madness increases thors strength 10 fold meaning he would be 2.5 times stronger than kurse)so in short.......denied

You haven't read anything with Kurse in it, have you? Kurse is anywhere from 2x - 10x Thor's strength. Not that strength is the biggest issue here.

You seem to be under the impression that WWH can actually take what Kurse gives. WRONG. Kurse is far, far, far more durable than World War Hulk is. WWH could even be stabbed, he was by Iron Man.

Unless Hulk can do more damage than the combined force of Stormbreaker and Mjolnir, he can't knock out Kurse. If Hulk gets mad enough, Kurse won't be able to any proper damage to him, so th
is could possibly turn into a century long stalemate.
Now, how is Hulk going to going to knock out Kurse? smile

boriquaking55
Initially, Kurse would dominate this fight. Hulk could start dominating himself, but he would have to get sufficientely angry to do so. Kurse is a monster, and would easily outclass Huc in strength by several times at the onset of the battle. The longer the fight goes, the more advantageous it becomes for Hulk. Kurse wins first 4 in a row, then loses 6. Huc, er, Hulk 6/10

strengthkills
You haven't read anything with Kurse in it, have you? Kurse is anywhere from 2x - 10x Thor's strength. Not that strength is the biggest issue here.

You seem to be under the impression that WWH can actually take what Kurse gives. WRONG. Kurse is far, far, far more durable than World War Hulk is. WWH could even be stabbed, he was by Iron Man.

Unless Hulk can do more damage than the combined force of Stormbreaker and Mjolnir, he can't knock out Kurse. If Hulk gets mad enough, Kurse won't be able to any proper damage to him, so th
is could possibly turn into a century long stalemate.
Now, how is Hulk going to going to knock out Kurse? smile far more durable laughing , dude im startin to think u have never read any book with hulk in it,hulk got stabbed with a stake with nanites on it designed to turn him into banner(tony was only able to stab him cause he had rocket boosters on his hands) and then took anywhere from 2-6 nukes, thought about caiera and proceeded to trash iron man in his most powerful suit,
so if anything thanks for adding more ammo to my argument,u saying hulk cant knock out kurse is one of the more ignorant things ive ever seen said, i dont even have to prove he can cause its a given
and to ur remark earlier to WWH #1 about there being enough off panel fights go pick up Iron Man #19 and then get back at me
and another thing if thinking of his dead ho(As u put it) only got him so strong why have we never seen a maximum output of any hulk incarnation yet wink
oh last thought the explosion that killed his dead "ho" also killed his unborn child and thats only going to get him so mad roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
lol

So Hulk can do more damage than the combined power of Mjolnir and Stormbreaker then?

The Fake Macoy
Isn't Warrior's madness Thor just Thor when angry?

strengthkills
lol

So Hulk can do more damage than the combined power of Mjolnir and Stormbreaker then? well put it like this if warrior madness thor is ten times stronger than regular thor then that means hes swinging that hammer 10x as hard and more savagely shrapnel hulk took it and didnt even fall once(even took thors most powerful lightning)
so if shrapnel took it then WWH>>>>>>>>>Shrapnel
u tell me

strengthkills
Isn't Warrior's madness Thor just Thor when angry? and it increases his strength 10 fold
that would put him at class 1000+

llagrok
well put it like this if warrior madness thor is ten times stronger than regular thor then that means hes swinging that hammer 10x as hard and more savagely shrapnel hulk took it and didnt even fall once(even took thors most powerful lightning)
so if shrapnel took it then WWH>>>>>>>>>Shrapnel
u tell me

You just proved that you didn't read the comics with Kurse in 'em.

Thor didn't punch Kurse with the hammer, that would never have knocked him out. It wasn't just Mjolnir either, but Mjolnir and Stormbreaker.

strengthkills
You just proved that you didn't read the comics with Kurse in 'em.

Thor didn't punch Kurse with the hammer, that would never have knocked him out. It wasn't just Mjolnir either, but Mjolnir and Stormbreaker. if he didnt punch him with it what did he do since u are so all knowing of kurse

llagrok
if he didnt punch him with it what did he do since u are so all knowing of kurse

Thor didn't do anything with Mjolnir.

strengthkills
Thor didn't do anything with Mjolnir. What the f**k?....... im sure WWH could take stormbreaker and mjolnir, i just consulted with respected all knowing(hulk supporters) on a site dedicated to busting myths about him i woul give u the link but u would probably ruin the site ,cause u dont seem to acknowledge proof and, also seem to actually hate hulk(reasons why uknown)....not trying to bust ur chops just stating my opionon jus like u did when u said i am biased

strengthkills
Thor didn't do anything with Mjolnir. anyway explain ,since u r an expert on what thor did to kurse

llagrok
Energizer used up all of the energy in Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, then blasted Kurse with it. After that Mjolnir and Stormbreaker were useless after that, they had no magic or energy left in them. All that was only able to knock out Kurse.

strengthkills
Energizer used up all of the energy in Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, then blasted Kurse with it. After that Mjolnir and Stormbreaker were useless after that, they had no magic or energy left in them. All that was only able to knock out Kurse. so thor didnt even fight with him

llagrok
so thor didnt even fight with him

Of course he did, but Thor wasn't able to knock him out. It required ALL the energy in Mjolnir and Stormbreaker.

Now, do you think Hulk can take more than that?

strengthkills
Of course he did, but Thor wasn't able to knock him out. It required ALL the energy in Mjolnir and Stormbreaker.

Now, do you think Hulk can take more than that? enraged ......yeah

llagrok
Wow.

Symmetric Chaos
enraged ......yeah

Not without being vaporised or BFRd

Sure Maestro has said that Hulk will come back no matter what but that doesn't mean a blast can't kill Hulk or knock him into orbit.

Soljer
All the magical energy contained within Mjolnir and Stormbreaker?

laughing laughing laughing

You either know NOTHING about Thor and Mjolnir, or NOTHING about the Hulk.

Or both.

Symmetric Chaos

Or both.

I is hopping you am talking to strenghtkills . . . sad

llagrok

Or both.

It's true. The Beyonder had to restore the magic to Mjolnir and Stormbreaker afterwards

Wonder Man
Isn't Kurse supposed to be superior cause his elf form is a higher lifeform than others. I give it to Kurse based on that...slightly though seeing as how Thor beat him with the belt.

golem370
When Beyonder had Kurse fight Thor he beat him but Thor came back with the gauntlets or his belt which made there strength even but Beyonder then increased Kurse strength further to a unknown degree more then likely enough to easily over power Thor with his strength enchancements. Who knows how much stronger Kurse is then Thor or how he would compare to Hulk I say stalemate

BlackJackStorm
wwh any single time.

BlackJackStorm
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB

I don't agree here. Kurse is a match for classic hulk, but WWH would kill him to the ground any single time.

BlackJackStorm

yes, yes...

http://img159.exs.cx/img159/608/thorih2001a2so.jpg
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/4041/thorih2001b5ku.jpg

Estacado
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
yes, yes...

http://img159.exs.cx/img159/608/thorih2001a2so.jpg
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/4041/thorih2001b5ku.jpg
How about you just post the whole fight Devilgoblin?

janus77
Hulk.

Horrificus
Yes we do know WWH's strength level, and fighting prowess level.

WWH got slapped around by Juggernaut the same amount, if not more than previous versions of the Hulk got slapped around by Juggernaut.

He showed no improvement. The only character he really did well against, was Black Bolt, who I was never impressed by anyway.
BB and Hulk, imho, are the 2 "cheesiest" characters in marvel.

WWH got slapped around by Juggs as much as other Hulks, and as much as Thor has.

This tells me that the Thor-slapping ability of Kurse would also be more than a match for WWH.
WWH is nothing but fan-hype.

Kurse tears him a new one. Easily.

llagrok
Originally posted by Horrificus
Kurse tears him a new one. Easily.

LORD B
kurse

iceman24567
What he heck more Hulk wanking? Kurse crushes Hulk.

FearOfBlood
WWH 10/10.

CosmicSurfer
You know what's really annoying,

For all his focused intense rage, World War Hulk's durability was just plain pathetic. There was no excuse for X23, IronMan, or Wolverine slicing and stabbing him. He bleeds just as much as Professor Hulk.

And then he stalemates Sentry of all people and before that beats down Zom-Strange.

I agree, he's all hype.

Kurse stomps him 10/10

james2099
Kurse would beat the hell out of WWH all day and night for 6 years in a row,, That blast that knocked out kurse would have erased hulks ass from the marvel universe.........WHEN THE HELL HAS ANY HULK REACHED THAT KIND OF RAGE????? HULK HAS NEVER BEEN NOR NEVER WILL BE SHOWN TO BE 4 TIMES STRONGER THAN THOR BECAUSE HE HAS NEVER SINCE THE DAY HE WAS DREAMED UP EVER GOTTEN THAT STRONG...HE HAS UNLIMITED STRENGTH BECAUSE HE GETS STRONGER WITH RAGE BUT HE HAS LIMITED RAGE AND FOR THAT REASON HE CANNOT TRIPLE THORS STRENGTH...now i know his fans will come to his defence screaming.... HULK HAS LIMITLESS STRENGTH...THATS A LIE..IF HE HAD LIMITLESS STRENGTH HE WOULD NOT HAVE TO GET MAD....THE STRENGTH IS THERE BUT HE WILL NEVER REACH THAT LEVEL...i guess some of you think he can get mad enough to reach superman primes strength level...THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

janus77
umm... are you sure you haven't been gamma bombed?
all them capital letters, all that shouting ... are your eyes turning green? stick out tongue

Hulk wins, easy. nothing much to say other than Hulk's strength is far beyond Thor/Kurse levels. and his durability is pegged to his strength levels.

Hulk has proven more durable than Surfer and SS >>Thor in every regard.

Horrificus
wwh doesn't have a chance.
Kurse, h 2 h, is above normal top tier.

Horrificus
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
You know what's really annoying,

For all his focused intense rage, World War Hulk's durability was just plain pathetic. There was no excuse for X23, IronMan, or Wolverine slicing and stabbing him. He bleeds just as much as Professor Hulk.

And then he stalemates Sentry of all people and before that beats down Zom-Strange.

I agree, he's all hype.

Kurse stomps him 10/10 100% correct.
This was one of the least durable Hulks of all time.

janus77
as if that will do anything to Hulk.
Zom/Strange is above "top tier". Universes of energies are "above top tier"...

Hulk can deal with that stuff, he'll have an easy time of it with Kurse... just get stronger and pound down Kurse. then turn around and walk away as if nothing happened in the first place. or just amp up to WorldBreaker levels and scare Kurse to death smile.

Horrificus
... um, yeah.

james2099
Originally posted by janus77
umm... are you sure you haven't been gamma bombed?
all them capital letters, all that shouting ... are your eyes turning green? stick out tongue

Hulk wins, easy. nothing much to say other than Hulk's strength is far beyond Thor/Kurse levels. and his durability is pegged to his strength levels.

Hulk has proven more durable than Surfer and SS >>Thor in every regard. So to you hulk has been shown to be 4 times stronger than kurse but still gets his ass knocked around by juggernaut????????...how many times has an enraged hulk gotten his ass kicked????.... Show me any hulk that is wayyyyyyyy stronger than kurse in any book from the 60s to 08?????...Thor has never had to use his belt of strength to fight any hulk so hulk has never been twice as strong as thor and just like any hulk WWH was strong but never doubling thors strength.....You think hulk can just get mad and all of a sudden get stronger than the beyonder because the beyonder said that hulk reminds him of himself.....WELL.... bad news for you and hulk.....heres a list of his ass getting owned while he was enraged.....giantman powered by ironmans armor, superman,thor,juggernaut,namor etc....Why didnt hulk triple his strength and beat those men who beat his ass with brute force????...You really believe hulk can start cursing or stump his toe and get 4 times stronger than someone who made beta ray bill transform to save his life and made thor run for his belt and only got KOED by ALL THE POWER OF STORMBREAKER AND THORS HAMMER?????? are you telling me that hulk can surpass the powers of both hammers?????...if WWH were to take on thor and beta at the same time and get hit with just the GOD BLAST HE WOULD BECOME A GHOST OR A BIG GREEN HANK WITH NO PHYSICAL BODY smokin'

FearOfBlood
Pretty pathetic.

llagrok
Thor/Kurse level?

Dumbass.

Last time I checked, all the magic in Mjolnir and Stormbreaker combined is a lot more powerful than one of Iron Man's satellites.

iceman24567
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Pretty pathetic. Indeed you are. You guys know their was a reason for Thor not being around for WWh we all know he would have beat Hulk to a pulp and Kurse being stronger than Thor would do it faster get over the whole Hulk being the strongest because strength doesn't mean power. Yeah The Green guy will never be the most powerful or second or 34th for that matter the same goes for Strom and Iceman wink

FearOfBlood

Lil Buddy
laughing out loud

iceman24567

severance

Like I said, I don't want you in this thread because you're so biased. I've never seen you agree that the Hulk would lose 1/10.

often wondered about that - does it take a lot of time. When Molecule man dropped a mountain range on him how much time did he get to adrenalyse?? 30 seconds?? This wasn't vene savage hulk but banner hulk that ws starting to lose it.

thumbsup

pr1983
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Pretty pathetic.

FearOfBlood, you think Hulk can win, fair enough, you don't need the attitude that accompanies your every post...

Have some manners please...

llagrok

severance
The Hulk support a small part of the mountain, not the entire thing. And when fighting people physically, it takes quite some time for him to build up enough strength overcome them. Doc Samson stalemated him for 6 hours in fact.

Facts > Fanboy's interpretation

Never believed the hulk did lift all 150 billion tons but he was quite deep inside the mountain and he was supporting enough volume for about ten other heroes fit under it. I would estimate 100,000 tons. Still quite a feat and this is from banner hulk who couldn't rage as much as savage. Unless you think 100,000 tons is banner hulks base strength.

He may take a time to build up strength against samson (maybe he doesn't really see him as a threat more of an irritant - i duuno) Point is you cannot categorucally say it always takes time for hulk to adrenalyse when sometimes it seems to be instantaneous.

blow

Kutulu
Originally posted by severance
Never believed the hulk did lift all 150 billion tons but he was quite deep inside the mountain and he was supporting enough volume for about ten other heroes fit under it. I would estimate 100,000 tons. Still quite a feat and this is from banner hulk who couldn't rage as much as savage. Unless you think 100,000 tons is banner hulks base strength.

He may take a time to build up strength against samson (maybe he doesn't really see him as a threat more of an irritant - i duuno) Point is you cannot categorucally say it always takes time for hulk to adrenalyse when sometimes it seems to be instantaneous.

blow

It was shown again during the WWH saga, the Hulk did indeed hold up 150 billion tons on-panel.

llagrok
Keep repeating that to yourself.

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by Kutulu
It was shown again during the WWH saga, the Hulk did indeed hold up 150 billion tons on-panel. Where? What the f**k?

severance
Originally posted by Kutulu
It was shown again during the WWH saga, the Hulk did indeed hold up 150 billion tons on-panel.

listen i am a big hulk fan but i don't think hulk had the whole mountain teetering on his shoulders. How did he balance it? Even if he held up a million tons worth still a good feat

Not to say Hulk couldn't manage 150 billion tons

janus77
it's all a bit pedantic, really.
I don't seriously believe anyone would argue against Hulk being well capable of lifting feats far beyond that weight.

indeed, the strength feats during Planet Hulk eclipse that anyway. from the mountain he smashed up to the tectonic plates, all whilst underpowered.

llagrok
it's all a bit pedantic, really.
I don't seriously believe anyone would argue against Hulk being well capable of lifting feats far beyond that weight.

indeed, the strength feats during Planet Hulk eclipse that anyway. from the mountain he smashed up to the tectonic plates, all whilst underpowered.

Do you understand that underpowered is a relative term? and that for someone whose power is to grow exponentially in strength and durability, starting off at 40 tons lower than he normally would, it's not really that big of a difference?

janus77
Do you understand that underpowered is a relative term? and that for someone whose power is to grow exponentially in strength and durability, starting off at 40 tons lower than he normally would, it's not really that big of a difference?
he wasn't just weaker initially, he was somehow underpowered (as a result of the unusual black hole) so that he could be affected by all sorts of projectiles and the rough terrain of Sakaar. it's the same way Surfer was affected to the point of being made unconscious and unable to access the PC. Sakaar did something to both of them, to seriously reduce their capacities. Just that Hulk's powersource is extra-dimensional and he is the nexus of it so no "cutting off" unlike Surfer and the Power Cosmic.

no doubt Hulk's strength amped, obviously it did, but he was not his usual impervious self during Planet Hulk.

llagrok
he wasn't just weaker initially, he was somehow underpowered (as a result of the unusual black hole) so that he could be affected by all sorts of projectiles and the rough terrain of Sakaar. it's the same way Surfer was affected to the point of being made unconscious and unable to access the PC. Sakaar did something to both of them, to seriously reduce their capacities. Just that Hulk's powersource is extra-dimensional and he is the nexus of it so no "cutting off" unlike Surfer and the Power Cosmic.

no doubt Hulk's strength amped, obviously it did, but he was not his usual impervious self during Planet Hulk.

Yes, his skin could be pierced more easily. Does this hinder his ability to increase his durability and strength? Nope.

janus77
Yes, his skin could be pierced more easily. Does this hinder his ability to increase his durability and strength? Nope.
and you know this how?

exactly you're speculating. what we know for certain is that he was underpowered, how that affects things, you can only imagine.

anyway, all that just highlights that he is way more than powerful enough to hold up that mountain range, if he wanted to.

llagrok
and you know this how?

exactly you're speculating. what we know for certain is that he was underpowered, how that affects things, you can only imagine.

I can say the same to you.....

But tell me this, did his "depowering" affect his ability to increase his strength and stamina?

janus77
it may have, who knows. what we know - on-panel - is that he was underpowered, note the adverb in italics. it does not mean the same thing as "depowered" (which is a pretty silly thing to confuse it with).

it's all about degrees, Hulk was somehow underpowered and yet still produced feats that are way above anything the mountain bracing/lifting represents.

since his durability and other attributes are based upon his strength level, it could simply be the case that he was weaker than normal, strengthwise. since we have never seen any limit to his strength we cannot gage these things, what we can state is what is depicted. hence my carefully chosen words.

Horrificus
why does this thread exist?

strengthkills
I can say the same to you.....

But tell me this, did his "depowering" affect his ability to increase his strength and stamina?

Remember those chains Hulk couldnt break out of at the beggining of Planet Hulk...yeah the "depowering" affected his ability to increase his strength and stamina.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.