New avengers vs soundwave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
New avengers:

luke cage
spider-man
spider-woman
wolverine
ronin
echo
iron fist

and maybe doc strange depending on how the thread goes

vs
soundwave and his tapes

lazerbeak
buzzsaw
ravage
rumble
frenzy
ratbat

Scoobless
no expression

lando005
Originally posted by Scoobless
no expression it's not that bad of a matchup is it?

Scoobless
At first I thought it was a walkover for Soundwave ... after further thoughts the NA could take a few wins from this if they use teamwork, only Iron Fist or Wolverine could do him any damage.

lando005
At first I thought it was a walkover for Soundwave ... after further thoughts the NA could take a few wins from this if they use teamwork, only Iron Fist or Wolverine could do him any damage. i'm leaving strange out of the picture cause he may be way too much but as it stands now the odds are in soundwave's favor the NA best bet is to let wolverine slice away at soundwave while cage spidy and the others trash the tapes unless by some chance they fight near a lab and spidy whips up a device to short them out or something

Scoobless
Just remembered that Soundwave can control the minds of humans ... the NA are screwed.

erm

Symmetric Chaos
Just remembered that Soundwave can control the minds of humans ... the NA are screwed.

erm

The team has two spiders and a wolverine confused

lando005

erm oh yea i forgot about that ok doc strange is good to go then

King Kandy
Doc Strange would solo soundwaves cassets.

lando005
Originally posted by King Kandy
Doc Strange would solo soundwaves cassets. doc strange would solo soundwave

spawnwest
soundwave can control there minds...here there thoughts...and could any of them withstand the sound waves and frequency sound wave would unlease on them.....and then there's the tapes

i think sound wave takes this

if Strange is included...then is really Dr Stange vs Soundwave...and Strange wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.