Dr. Strange Vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Dr. Strange gets two days of prep, Darkseid gets none.

Caps Conscience
The good Doctor takes it.

quanchi112
strange

King Kandy
Interesting, anyone else?

janus77
Strange's magics would work on this "galactus like" Darkseid?

panthergod
Strange wins, easily.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is this depowered Strange? If not, Strange wins.

King Kandy
This is "Classic" Strange.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy

I do it smile

Bag of Tricks FTW

Soljer
Classic Strange's got a shot.

Current Strange gets his ass stomped by Random Ninja 55328.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Classic Strange, then ok, he wins.

long pig
It could happen two ways, because there are two versions of Strange.

Current Strange goes in all hog-shit scared and dies of a heart attack because War World is such a spooky place.

Classic goes in with a few dimensions of demons, a couple Gods worth of magical ass-kick in his shirt-pocket and a bad attitude. Steals all DS' power, throws him into his own mind and goes home.

batdude123
Originally posted by long pig
Current Strange goes in all hog-shit scared and dies of a heart attack because War World is such a spooky place.

Um... War World? confused

King Kandy
Like I said, this is Classic... Current is irrelevant to this battle.

long pig
Originally posted by batdude123
Um... War World? confused
Ah, is that what I said?

I'm reading a bunch of war world related comics so I must of brain farted.

Everyone knew what I meant.

jitwu
Darkseid pwns Dr. Strange.

janus77
so Strange's magics would work upon Darkseid?

what happened to his much ballyhooed Godhood? his "universese are like marbles to New Gods in their true form" blather?

if Strange can whoop ds, then they gotta be a little pussy, no?

Symmetric Chaos
I figure with 2 days to get ready Strange has a shot.

janus77
cool, I've always been dubious about a "God" character that looks like he comes from the WCW and gets beat by Superman.

Evil_Ash
Didn't Darkseid defeat Dr. Fate?

Estacado
He was fighting Fate and Ms Fate after awhile they knew they don't stande a chance so they did some magic trick on DS which made him feel love......

nvrbeenwthagirl
Or DS takes Stranges power and adds it to his own.

Juntai
Originally posted by Estacado
He was fighting Fate and Ms Fate after awhile they knew they don't stande a chance so they did some magic trick on DS which made him feel love...... That was Desaad pretending to be Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
That was Desaad pretending to be Darkseid.

Which goes back to an ealier statment of mine that Desaad is nearly as powerful as Thanos is on his own. And he isn't even as powerful as Mantis or Devilance.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by King Kandy

Classic Strange wins...

as usual...

which is why I hate him in the first place...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Classic Strange wins...

as usual...

which is why I hate him in the first place... Meh. Classic Strange has his share of utter rediculousness.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Meh. Classic Strange has his share of utter rediculousness.

true...

just look at his feats...

crazy, i tells ya!

Priest
2 days off prep is alot imo. DS falls

Soljer
Or DS takes Stranges power and adds it to his own.

Or Strange takes 'Seid's power and adds it to HIS own.

The same way he did with every single cosmic threat that ever came his way, including things like...you know...death itself.

batdude123
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Didn't Darkseid defeat Dr. Fate?

Yeah, but you really don't want to give Stephen two days worth of prep for anything. He can call upon all of his abstract buddies to do his bidding for him.

quanchi112
Which goes back to an ealier statment of mine that Desaad is nearly as powerful as Thanos is on his own. And he isn't even as powerful as Mantis or Devilance. what they he oghts two weak dr fates at once, to say desaad is in thanos league is the worst thing i have heard on this forum yet.

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
what they he oghts two weak dr fates at once, to say desaad is in thanos league is the worst thing i have heard on this forum yet. It's in the Darkseid respect thread, on page 5, look it up.

quanchi112
ur saying u think desaad is capable of fighting thanos now.

long pig
Originally posted by Soljer
Or Strange takes 'Seid's power and adds it to HIS own.

The same way he did with every single cosmic threat that ever came his way, including things like...you know...death itself.
'struth. He's stolen infinite power from cosmics without a single word or gesture. Infinite is infinite, so I don't know anyone who's power he can't steal.

batdude123
Originally posted by long pig
'struth. He's stolen infinite power from cosmics without a single word or gesture. Infinite is infinite, so I don't know anyone who's power he can't steal.

Strange is such a badass. I've been trying to go back and collect all of his appearances.

panthergod
Which goes back to an ealier statment of mine that Desaad is nearly as powerful as Thanos is on his own. And he isn't even as powerful as Mantis or Devilance.

More evidence of the delusions and dishonesty of the Darkseid apologists.

Endless Mike
Doctor Strange calls Agamotto, who calls Eternity, who calls the Living Tribunal, who puts the smackdown on Darkseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.