Earth X Absorbing Man vs. The General

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Going to skip past setting and what not, because I want it to be standard, and don't want somebody to get a win via plot device, or as close as you can get in a debate forum.

Who wins?

Soljer
I don't think the General is smart enough to outsmart the Absorbing man.

That'd pretty much be the only way to stop him. Especially the Earth X version.

DigiMark007
Ya know, for all the hype around EX AM, the Avengers roster he beat in Earth X was completely average. Wanda was at classic levels (not HoM), Thor was absent, no other top tiers were there. So who was his best win? Quicksilver?!

I'm not sold that he was anything except regular AM with a license to kill off some people because it wasn't in continuity. Smarter, sure, but still not invulnerable. Anyone with enough energy output, speed, or matter manip is going to trash him.

So he beats the General (who's just a brick), but meh.

darthgoober
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ya know, for all the hype around EX AM, the Avengers roster he beat in Earth X was completely average. Wanda was at classic levels (not HoM), Thor was absent, no other top tiers were there. So who was his best win? Quicksilver?!

I'm not sold that he was anything except regular AM with a license to kill off some people because it wasn't in continuity. Smarter, sure, but still not invulnerable. Anyone with enough energy output, speed, or matter manip is going to trash him.

So he beats the General (who's just a brick), but meh.
Not really, the guy DID one shot Surfer.

SpunkySmurph
How would he hurt the General?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by darthgoober
Not really, the guy DID one shot Surfer. Ya... just about to say that.
And, Surfer was down for a while...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
How would he hurt the General?

PropabilityManip? srug

JuanJohnboy
Earth X Absorbing Man was a mix of Crusher Creel powers with Ultron intellect/memory :O
and he took A LOT more people than that avengers roster

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Going to skip past setting and what not, because I want it to be standard, and don't want somebody to get a win via plot device, or as close as you can get in a debate forum.

Who wins?

earth x am

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.