galactus and all his creations vs all new gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
the source does not count and cant interfere. just all the new gods.

Soljer

Wait...

Are you serious?

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
the source does not count and cant interfere. just all the new gods.

does galactus get the un

quanchi112
no ultimate nullifier

kevdude
Thats a lot of New Gods lol. Plus Takion and Highfather together with Darkseid. Is Yuga Khan allowed in the fight? He is a New God if you didn't know. Also Black Racer is the New Gods version of Death, would he be allowed? stick out tongue

guy222
no ultimate nullifier

poor big g

sounds like a thread big grin

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Galactus goes down very very hard here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Thats a lot of New Gods lol. Plus Takion and Highfather together with Darkseid. Is Yuga Khan allowed in the fight? He is a New God if you didn't know. Also Black Racer is the New Gods version of Death, would he be allowed? stick out tongue yuga kahn is allowed and do is black racer.

quanchi112
so is black racer allowed in this as well.

King Kandy
Big G's heralds die. He himself will do some damage, and then die.

quanchi112
galactus and tyrant slaughter the new gods while their backed up by the silver surfer,firelord,red shift,terrax,air walker, nova,morg,stardust.

King Kandy
Um, no they don't... You realize that there's a HUGE number of New Gods right? And that a high-level New God is Approximatly equal to Surfer?

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um, no they don't... You realize that there's a HUGE number of New Gods right? And that a high-level New God is Approximatly equal to Surfer? no i dont buy what ur selling. darkseid is greater than surfer and so is high father and yuga khan. but in my opinion surfer is better than orion. gaalctus is better than any new god. and tyrant had big g on the ropes. new gods get slaughtered.

Soljer
This is hilarious....

Quanchi made it to try to spite new genesis....and EVERYONE has said that they'd win...

laughing laughing laughing .

King Kandy
Well it's good that that's just your OPINION and not based on feats... Cause otherwise you'd be losing this debate hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well it's good that that's just your OPINION and not based on feats... Cause otherwise you'd be losing this debate hard. feats superman kicks darksied ass striahgt up. hes in top three of new gods, im not impressed at all

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
This is hilarious....

Quanchi made it to try to spite new genesis....and EVERYONE has said that they'd win...

laughing laughing laughing . i have neevr done things to be popular or go with the popular choice. i say what i mean. i go with my opinion. u keep following though u have a majority in this forum now. who cares

quanchi112
where is all ur proof. the only thing i have heard is someone say new gods equal surfer. which is just opinion. wheres the evidence where the new gods can hang with big g.

kevdude
The fact that the New Gods didn't act in COIE until the very end shows they CAN hang with Big G... Big G won't win but he will put up a very good fight.

Deathstroke
There's a huge list of New Gods characters on wikipedia. I don't know if all these people are New Gods and I went through and deleted some of the ones that were dead. I just thought this would put into perspective how many characters we're dealing with.

Oh, and these are just people from Apokalips.

Aerotroopers (winged minions of Darkseid)
Amazing Grace
Antagonist (minion of Darkseid)
Artemiz (Female Furies)
Bernadeth (Female Furies)
Big Breeda (mother of Big Barda, Female Furies)
Bloody Mary (Female Furies)
Brimstone
Brola (member of Darkseid's Elite, has a "Hand of Stone", from New Gods #2)
Buna (Superman vol.2 #104)- warrior of Apokolips
Canis Major (minion of Darkseid)
Canis Minor (minion of Darkseid)
Captain Hathak (former lover of Tigra, possible father of Orion)
Chessure (creature controlled by Malice Vundabar)
Commander Tusk (commander in Darkseid's army)
Concord & Harmon (minions of Darkseid)
Control (communications officer)
Cyborg-87 (minion of Darkseid)
Darkseid
Desaad
Devilance the Pursuer
Doctor Bedlam (enemy of Mister Miracle)
Ericht (Theta drone)
Female Furies
Gilotina (Female Furies)
Glorious Godfrey
Gole (Deep Six)
Granny Goodness
Grayven
Gravi-Guards (hulking minions of Darkseid, able to become superdense. Jack Kirby's 4th World #12)
Heggra
Himon
Hunger Dogs (downtrodden citizens of Apokalips)
Infernus (fiery headed minion of Darkseid)
Iota (minion of Darkseid)
Jaffar (Deep Six)
Justeen (Darkseid's Elite, leader of the Suicide Jockeys)
Justifiers (Darkseid's shock troops, from Forever People #4)
Kalibak
Kalibre (assassin)
Kanto (assassin)
Killroy (son of Steppenwolf)
Kurin (Deep Six)
Lashina (Female Furies)
Little Barda
Lucifar (minion of Darkseid)
Mad Harriet (Female Furies)
Malice Vundabar (Female Furies)
Marvelous Marno (inventor)
Master Mayhem (Deceased)
Meteorra
Mokkari (ran the Evil Factory parallel to Project Cadmus)
Mortalla
Necromina (can raise and control the dead with her "Mortis Mark"wink
Nurse Maggit (assistant to Desaad)
Parademons
Pharzoof
Photon Patrol (regular soldiers using Parademon flying harnesses, from Mister Miracle #25)
Powerboy
Protector Willik (Armagetto district protector)
Pythia (keeper of Darkseid's Oracle)
Red One (assistant to Meteorra)
Servitors (giant armored minions of Darkseid)
Shaligo (Deep Six)
Simyan (ran the Evil Factory parallel to Project Cadmus)
Sleez (former boyhood friend of Uxas)
Slig (Deep Six)
Speed Queen (Female Furies)
Steppenwolf
Sting (arachnid warrior from the Bugs of Apokolips)
Stompa (Female Furies)
Suicide Jockeys (non-humans fitted with flying harnesses and suicide bombs)
Suli (mother of Kalibak)
Tigra (mother of Orion)
Titan (giant green member of Darkseid's Elite from New Gods #18)
Trok (Deep Six)
Tygar the Tearer (sabretoothed gladiator)
Tyrus (minion of Darkseid)
Topkick (Parademon drill instructor)
Tracker (giant sized three headed hound that serves Tyrus)
Virman Vundabar
Warhounds (robotic dogs from Legends #3)
Wunda (Female Furies)
Yuga Khan

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deathstroke
There's a huge list of New Gods characters on wikipedia. I don't know if all these people are New Gods and I went through and deleted some of the ones that were dead. I just thought this would put into perspective how many characters we're dealing with.

Oh, and these are just people from Apokalips.

Aerotroopers (winged minions of Darkseid)
Amazing Grace
Antagonist (minion of Darkseid)
Artemiz (Female Furies)
Bernadeth (Female Furies)
Big Breeda (mother of Big Barda, Female Furies)
Bloody Mary (Female Furies)
Brimstone
Brola (member of Darkseid's Elite, has a "Hand of Stone", from New Gods #2)
Buna (Superman vol.2 #104)- warrior of Apokolips
Canis Major (minion of Darkseid)
Canis Minor (minion of Darkseid)
Captain Hathak (former lover of Tigra, possible father of Orion)
Chessure (creature controlled by Malice Vundabar)
Commander Tusk (commander in Darkseid's army)
Concord & Harmon (minions of Darkseid)
Control (communications officer)
Cyborg-87 (minion of Darkseid)
Darkseid
Desaad
Devilance the Pursuer
Doctor Bedlam (enemy of Mister Miracle)
Ericht (Theta drone)
Female Furies
Gilotina (Female Furies)
Glorious Godfrey
Gole (Deep Six)
Granny Goodness
Grayven
Gravi-Guards (hulking minions of Darkseid, able to become superdense. Jack Kirby's 4th World #12)
Heggra
Himon
Hunger Dogs (downtrodden citizens of Apokalips)
Infernus (fiery headed minion of Darkseid)
Iota (minion of Darkseid)
Jaffar (Deep Six)
Justeen (Darkseid's Elite, leader of the Suicide Jockeys)
Justifiers (Darkseid's shock troops, from Forever People #4)
Kalibak
Kalibre (assassin)
Kanto (assassin)
Killroy (son of Steppenwolf)
Kurin (Deep Six)
Lashina (Female Furies)
Little Barda
Lucifar (minion of Darkseid)
Mad Harriet (Female Furies)
Malice Vundabar (Female Furies)
Marvelous Marno (inventor)
Master Mayhem (Deceased)
Meteorra
Mokkari (ran the Evil Factory parallel to Project Cadmus)
Mortalla
Necromina (can raise and control the dead with her "Mortis Mark"wink
Nurse Maggit (assistant to Desaad)
Parademons
Pharzoof
Photon Patrol (regular soldiers using Parademon flying harnesses, from Mister Miracle #25)
Powerboy
Protector Willik (Armagetto district protector)
Pythia (keeper of Darkseid's Oracle)
Red One (assistant to Meteorra)
Servitors (giant armored minions of Darkseid)
Shaligo (Deep Six)
Simyan (ran the Evil Factory parallel to Project Cadmus)
Sleez (former boyhood friend of Uxas)
Slig (Deep Six)
Speed Queen (Female Furies)
Steppenwolf
Sting (arachnid warrior from the Bugs of Apokolips)
Stompa (Female Furies)
Suicide Jockeys (non-humans fitted with flying harnesses and suicide bombs)
Suli (mother of Kalibak)
Tigra (mother of Orion)
Titan (giant green member of Darkseid's Elite from New Gods #18)
Trok (Deep Six)
Tygar the Tearer (sabretoothed gladiator)
Tyrus (minion of Darkseid)
Topkick (Parademon drill instructor)
Tracker (giant sized three headed hound that serves Tyrus)
Virman Vundabar
Warhounds (robotic dogs from Legends #3)
Wunda (Female Furies)
Yuga Khan i appreciate the giant list, but doomsday went thorugh all of apokolips in a day. so listing all ur parademons impresses me not. galactus eats worlds. he destroys billions of liveson a regular basis. to have all his hearlds at his die while he crushed both worlds would be easy as pie.

quanchi112
at his side i meant

Deathstroke
I'm just curious, but do parademons count as new gods?

Endless Mike
What about Stayne?

quanchi112
I'm just curious, but do parademons count as new gods? i stll feel comfortable with galactus and crew beating all new gods and they have their armies in place both planets.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What about Stayne? count him.

kevdude
I'm just curious, but do parademons count as new gods?

Yes i believe everyone in the Fourth World is a New God.

quanchi112
parademons arent new gods

kevdude
Yuga Khan beat them as well, and he would rank at Big G level, counting Black Racer the heralds don't stand a chance.

quanchi112
Yuga Khan beat them as well, and he would rank at Big G level, counting Black Racer the heralds don't stand a chance. no way yuga khan is a galactus level. galactus is like a force of nature while yuga khan is an idiot who like it on the source wall. anyways it was mentioned in cimc that darkseid had enough power to beat his father. so if he does yuga cant be that powerful.

quanchi112
tyrant would crush the black racer.

kevdude
no way yuga khan is a galactus level. galactus is like a force of nature while yuga khan is an idiot who like it on the source wall. anyways it was mentioned in cimc that darkseid had enough power to beat his father. so if he does yuga cant be that powerful.

An idiot?? no. He doesn't go almost mindlessly around the universe eating planets, thats not his main goal. His main goal is getting pass the Source Wall and talking to GOD.. Everyone born on Apokolips and New Genesis are New Gods.

Endless Mike
count him.

Her

quanchi112
An idiot?? no. He doesn't go almost mindlessly around the universe eating planets, thats not his main goal. His main goal is getting pass the Source Wall and talking to GOD.. Everyone born on Apokolips and New Genesis are New Gods. call it what u will but u would think an intelligent person who already got stuck on the source wall trying to talk to God would know better than to do it again. he beats himself if that isnt an idiiot i dont know what is. galactus does what he does becuz he has to. sorry but yuga khan definitley gets he award for dumbass of the year. laughing laughing

quanchi112
sorry its what i meanti reply so fast somethimes. im full of typos

Endless Mike
Did you know Stayne was female before I corrected you?

Evil_Ash
no way yuga khan is a galactus level. galactus is like a force of nature while yuga khan is an idiot who like it on the source wall. anyways it was mentioned in cimc that darkseid had enough power to beat his father. so if he does yuga cant be that powerful.

noneshakefist

Did you know Stayne was female before I corrected you?

shocklaugh

Estacado
i appreciate the giant list, but doomsday went thorugh all of apokolips in a day. so listing all ur parademons impresses me not. galactus eats worlds. he destroys billions of liveson a regular basis. to have all his hearlds at his die while he crushed both worlds would be easy as pie.
zoolander

Darth Macabre
I'm just curious, but do parademons count as new gods? Yes.

Utrigita
These are all Galactus creations

Originally posted by Galan007
I hope you dont mind me adding this, its not really a feat, but it shows Galactus and ALL of the Heralds he has had; EVER:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/Cosmic_Heralds.jpg

Just thought that when we have all the new gods we should have all of Galactus creations as well.

janus77
Big G wins, imo.

he changes the first wave of "New Gods" that attack (the lower end) into mindless Heralds, then sends them to die against the other New Gods. rinse and repeat until he finally faces a challenge. then he amps up Surfer and the other Heralds to Tyrant level and voila, New Gods are just another page in the book of history.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by janus77
Big G wins, imo.

he changes the first wave of "New Gods" that attack (the lower end) into mindless Heralds, then sends them to die against the other New Gods. rinse and repeat until he finally faces a challenge. then he amps up Surfer and the other Heralds to Tyrant level and voila, New Gods are just another page in the book of history.
Stayne uses entropy from the DC universe to turn all of the heralds but tyrant into ash nothingness. Takion holds big G and tyrant off on his own as he held the God wave back while darksied uses space and time to hold big G and tyrant like flies in amber.

janus77
Galactus transmutes all their eyes to sand, thereby making them blind to where or who their opponents are.

he does this from a nearby solar system.

or he simply annihilates the solar system and all the new gods in it.

Juntai
New Gods.

Symmetric Chaos
NewGods

By sheer numbers if nothing else they'll eventually down Galactus N' Friends.

starlock
New gods for the win

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
NewGods

By sheer numbers if nothing else they'll eventually down Galactus N' Friends.

I don't think you can beat Galactus based on numbers.

But yeah, there's a shitload of 'em. Not sure how Galactus would deal with all of 'em.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
I don't think you can beat Galactus based on numbers.

But yeah, there's a shitload of 'em. Not sure how Galactus would deal with all of 'em.

Tons and tons of extremely powerful people. I think numbers is enough to give them a sufficienty edge here.

SpunkySmurph
It would be more interesting if Big G's side wasn't limited to those he creates.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
It would be more interesting if Big G's side wasn't limited to those he creates.

I agree. I think it would be a very interesting fight if the numbers were a little more even. As it stands right now, Galactus and co. lose. There are just too many to overcome.

I'd like to see this thread again with the Proemial Gods added after more of their feats are shown.

quanchi112
yuga khan bitchslappe- all the new gods and galactus is more powerful than him. new gods get slaughtered here. they are overrated. tyrant went toe to toe with galactus and the both of them would literlaly just slaughter the new gods.

starking
yuga khan bitchslappe- all the new gods and galactus is more powerful than him. new gods get slaughtered here. they are overrated. tyrant went toe to toe with galactus and the both of them would literlaly just slaughter the new gods. of course hes more pwoeful hes marvel.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
This is hilarious....

laughing laughing laughing . That's the best part of this thread lol...

btw, New Gods take this with ridiculous ease. doped

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion holds big G and tyrant off on his own as he held the God wave back.Takion only attempted to hold back the God Wave.

Doing this actually killed him btw.

quanchi112
That's the best part of this thread lol...

btw, New Gods take this with ridiculous ease. doped yuga khan crushed all the new gods. no one could touch him. so please people quit saying they are all that. becuz clearly they are not. superman can beat darkseid who had enough power to beat yuga khan but instead yuga khan went through them all like nothing. galactus and tyrant are to pwerful. yuga kinda soloed new gods. they were pathetich when someone powerful showed up.

Galan007
yuga khan crushed all the new gods. no one could touch him. so please people quit saying they are all that. becuz clearly they are not. superman can beat darkseid who had enough power to beat yuga khan but instead yuga khan went through them all like nothing. galactus and tyrant are to pwerful. yuga kinda soloed new gods. they were pathetich when someone powerful showed up. Originally posted by Galan007
btw, New Gods take this with ridiculous ease. doped

nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion only attempted to hold back the God Wave.

Doing this actually killed him btw.

It did kill him, but he slowed it. Ares was slowing down. Anyone else wouldn't have even been a register to Ares. They would have been like a bug we hit on the highway never even slowing a bit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
yuga khan crushed all the new gods. no one could touch him. so please people quit saying they are all that. becuz clearly they are not. superman can beat darkseid who had enough power to beat yuga khan but instead yuga khan went through them all like nothing. galactus and tyrant are to pwerful. yuga kinda soloed new gods. they were pathetich when someone powerful showed up.

You are so silly. Darksied and highfather and Takion And Stayne Are enough to give hell. Don't forget all those Mother boxes and Father boxes. Also Metron has the mobious chair and the worlogog. He could win this all on his own.

Galan007
It did kill him, but he slowed it. Ares was slowing down. Anyone else wouldn't have even been a register to Ares. They would have been like a bug we hit on the highway never even slowing a bit. You said Takion "held back" the GW, .

Now slowing the GW down, , is correct... But it still killed him. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
You said Takion "held back" the GW, .

Now slowing the GW down, , is correct... But it still killed him. smile

To me held back and slowed down are the same. If I were to say he stopped the God wave, then That would be incorrect. Meh, just our interpretation of words.

Skeets
Kryptonian FTW!

Galan007
To me held back and slowed down are the same. If I were to say he stopped the God wave, then That would be incorrect. Meh, just our interpretation of words. Well to me, "held back" means that something was moving in one direction, and another variable momentarily halted it's progress.

Whereas "slowed down", means something was slowed, but not halted...

srug

quanchi112
You are so silly. Darksied and highfather and Takion And Stayne Are enough to give hell. Don't forget all those Mother boxes and Father boxes. Also Metron has the mobious chair and the worlogog. He could win this all on his own. again do u undersetimate the power of the big g. he takes out solar systems physically when hes angry. galactus could crush darkseid,highfather, and takion at once. he is galactus and way above any new god. closet one was yuga khan and he tore through new gods like a knife cutting through butter.

janus77
is Galactus not allowed to make Heralds 'on-the-fly'?
or what about replenishing/reviving his Heralds?

if he's allowed to use his powers to their fullest, the numbers wouldn't matter. each one of his Heralds would be Galactus level...

as for reality warping or whatever, Galactus and his Heralds could easily destroy these characters from galaxies away, beyond their perception.

and Surfer can travel in time, somewhat, so Galactus could simply amp that power up further and make it a far easier victory for Heavy G and the boys.

Thanos_THOTU
Quality > Quantity

A Cube Being have infinite power, a Celestial have infinity more than a Cube Being and Galactus is a Celestial level being.

He'll smack them one after another.

UniOmni
I don't think its clearcut in any direction.

Most New Gods are fodder types who'd be vaped by Tyrant or Galactus.

I don't think any NG can stack up to Galactus pound for pound, but it depends.

Is he hungry? Is Tyrant fully powered?

And Yuga Khan is a Promethian Giant, not a New God.

Galactus at one of his moderate showings can vape most of the fodder himself, with Tyrant there to massacre the rest.

The heralds can also do some justice.

I'll say 50/50

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
I don't think its clearcut in any direction.

Most New Gods are fodder types who'd be vaped by Tyrant or Galactus.

I don't think any NG can stack up to Galactus pound for pound, but it depends.

Is he hungry? Is Tyrant fully powered?

And Yuga Khan is a Promethian Giant, not a New God.

Galactus at one of his moderate showings can vape most of the fodder himself, with Tyrant there to massacre the rest.

The heralds can also do some justice.

I'll say 50/50

Does Galactus matcht he power of the Godwave? NOT!!! Takion and Stayne Unleashed upon Big G would give him hell. Highfather and Darksied would make short work of Tyrant and There are many New Gods who are Herald lvl or above. Mantis, Devilance, Orion, Barda, Mr. Miracle, Light Ray, The Infinity man is above most of the heralds, Kalibak is above the top tier as well, let's not forget about grayven and the Black Racer. What are the Heralds goign to do to the black Racer. And Metron is a whole other problem to the heralds. The new Gods win in a solid victory. We also have Desaad who has shown that he is nearly as powerful as Thanos is. Able to impersonate Darksied with almost unerring perfection.

Deathstroke
In Superman #663 about 35 New Genisian kids are running around Metropolis just playing around and one of them nearly takes out Superman with one attack.

If a New God child can nearly take out Superman in one attack that's pretty impressive.

UniOmni
Does Galactus matcht he power of the Godwave? NOT!!! Takion and Stayne Unleashed upon Big G would give him hell. Highfather and Darksied would make short work of Tyrant and There are many New Gods who are Herald lvl or above. Mantis, Devilance, Orion, Barda, Mr. Miracle, Light Ray, The Infinity man is above most of the heralds, Kalibak is above the top tier as well, let's not forget about grayven and the Black Racer. What are the Heralds goign to do to the black Racer. And Metron is a whole other problem to the heralds. The new Gods win in a solid victory. We also have Desaad who has shown that he is nearly as powerful as Thanos is. Able to impersonate Darksied with almost unerring perfection.

Wow.

Stayne and Takion unleashed upon Galactus will give him hell? Not likely.

Devilance, Barda, Orion, Mr. Miracle and LightRay above herald level?

BARDA?!

Mr. Miracle.........ie Spiderman with a better colorscheme?!

Devilance?!

Orion is merely a top tier.

Lightray?! Not even close.

The Infinityman i'll give you, but nobody else.

Kalibak is above the top tier?! Not in his dreams.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU.

Metron? He's not a fighter type character, and is frankly useless without prep.

I forgot about the Black Racer, true.

Desaad?

DESAAD?! You're using the fact that he impersonates Darkseid as proof that he's above the top tier?

Reaching much?

The only threats to Galactus at all, are Darkseid(lollaecakes) and Highfather.

The Black Racer is hard to peg, since he operates only in Apok/NG.

Galactus devolves the entire lineup into amoebas, and Tyrant massacres the leftovers.

Lol at the high level New Gods being approximately equal to Surfer.

That's a funny.

70/30 is the new odds for the match

nvrbeenwthagirl
In Superman #663 about 35 New Genisian kids are running around Metropolis just playing around and one of them nearly takes out Superman with one attack.

If a New God child can nearly take out Superman in one attack that's pretty impressive.

Exactly. High Father Says explicitly that The very least of New Genesis is more powerful than the most powerful of Olympus and Asgard.

llagrok

Just so I've said it.

Herald levels won't harm Galactus, nor will they defeat Tyrant. They're not really useful in a battle against Galactus and Tyrant, simple as that.

If you want a shot at injuring Galactus, you'll need skyfathers or stronger.

How many people do they have that are far above Skyfather level?

nvrbeenwthagirl
[Originally posted by UniOmniWow.

Stayne and Takion unleashed upon Galactus will give him hell? Not likely.

Takion alone was able to slow the power of the Godwave. him and Stayne Together would most certainly be able to hurt galactus in a big way.

Devilance, Barda, Orion, Mr. Miracle and LightRay above herald level?

Did I say Above? I said herald lvl AND above.

BARDA?!

Barda is as strong as any herald with the omega rod which was able to blast thru the harmony and charity shields and her weaker gun was able to put a hole in amazo

Mr. Miracle.........ie Spiderman with a better colorscheme?!

Mr. Miracle would beat the crap out of spiderman, captain america, and wolverine all for fun.

Devilance?!
Devilance is the only new God who can challenge the might of the IM except for DS.

Orion is merely a top tier.

Orion With Strength alone is a top tier. With the AF and MB he is above the top tier.

Lightray?! Not even close.

Lightray has showings to outshine many of the heralds. Try again.

The Infinityman i'll give you, but nobody else.

Kalibak is above the top tier?! Not in his dreams.

Kalibak has had a huge power up.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU.

This is why people like you are made to look like fools. You speak out of the side of your ******* and then I counter your shit with some real shit.

Metron? He's not a fighter type character, and is frankly useless without prep.

Metron Doesn't need prep when he has the worlogog and the mobius chair. And he is always prepared. It's his character.
I forgot about the Black Racer, true.

Desaad?

DESAAD?! You're using the fact that he impersonates Darkseid as proof that he's above the top tier?

Reaching much? Sorry that you dont' like the fact that Desaad is so powerful. It only shows your true biased colors. What I said about desaad had merit.

The only threats to Galactus at all, are Darkseid(lollaecakes) and Highfather.

The Black Racer is hard to peg, since he operates only in Apok/NG.

Galactus devolves the entire lineup into amoebas, and Tyrant massacres the leftovers.

Lol at the high level New Gods being approximately equal to Surfer.

That's a funny.

70/30 is the new odds for the match

The ****ign kids of new genesis can take out Superman. So much for your theory. you lose.

starking
Couldn't the New Gods boomtube themselfs, and fight them all in their true forms?

llagrok
I think there's something wrong with your coding mate, I'm having trouble reading that post.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Skeets
Kryptonian FTW!

Happy Dance

Symmetric Chaos

Where?

I just skimmed the issue but the closest they got to hurting him was with the crono-freeze.

llagrok
Where?

I just skimmed the issue but the closest they got to hurting him was with the crono-freeze.

Which he broke out of.

Deathstroke
Where?

That was why I put that one "nearly" took out Superman. Supes said he was instantly colder than he'd ever been before and almost passed out. I wasn't trying to make it sound like they were attacking and trying to hurt him but just take him out of action. Sorry for the confusion.

I was basically just trying to say "Hey, even little New Gods are pretty powerful if one can almost take out Supes"

Validus
Maybe Darkseid should try that freezing trick. Omega Beams sure don't get it done.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Maybe Darkseid should try that freezing trick. Omega Beams sure don't get it done.

He'd probably do even better if Mxy wasn't in the mix protecting supers and playing chess with them.

Validus
He'd probably do even better if Mxy wasn't in the mix protecting supers and playing chess with them.
Or maybe if Superman let him have the first dozen or so hits.

janus77
Galactus turns BATMAN into a Herald.

Power Cosmic Batkick FTW yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Or maybe if Superman let him have the first dozen or so hits.

From what I've seen it' only takes DS one or Two hits to drop Supers.

quanchi112
Does Galactus matcht he power of the Godwave? NOT!!! Takion and Stayne Unleashed upon Big G would give him hell. Highfather and Darksied would make short work of Tyrant and There are many New Gods who are Herald lvl or above. Mantis, Devilance, Orion, Barda, Mr. Miracle, Light Ray, The Infinity man is above most of the heralds, Kalibak is above the top tier as well, let's not forget about grayven and the Black Racer. What are the Heralds goign to do to the black Racer. And Metron is a whole other problem to the heralds. The new Gods win in a solid victory. We also have Desaad who has shown that he is nearly as powerful as Thanos is. Able to impersonate Darksied with almost unerring perfection. ur posts dont even make sense. now ur caliming that dessad is almost as powerful as thanos. that makes no sense. galactus will show up fully fed andd crush new gods. again tyrant would crush darkseid and highfather. he went toe to toe with galactuz in his depowered form. remember to galactus has huis worldship and tryant has all his robots along with fortress. each side is allowed their armies. new gods go down quicker then when yuga khan opened them all up. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
ur posts dont even make sense. now ur caliming that dessad is almost as powerful as thanos. that makes no sense. galactus will show up fully fed andd crush new gods. again tyrant would crush darkseid and highfather. he went toe to toe with galactuz in his depowered form. remember to galactus has huis worldship and tryant has all his robots along with fortress. each side is allowed their armies. new gods go down quicker then when yuga khan opened them all up. laughing

You are an idiot. Desaad has impersonated Darksied on numerous occasions and displayed vast power. You really are a fool if you think Tyrant can stand up to the combined might of Highfather and Darksied. Takion and Stayne will take Tyrant out in a few minutes tops. If you are saying that Tyrant gets to use his ship. Darksied has a ship that is the size of a freaking galaxy, the new Gods get to unleash S'iiva as a weapon, and all of the near Superman lvl Parademons show up to make things really intersting. Now get lost.

starking
You are an idiot. Desaad has impersonated Darksied on numerous occasions and displayed vast power. You really are a fool if you think Tyrant can stand up to the combined might of Highfather and Darksied. Takion and Stayne will take Tyrant out in a few minutes tops. If you are saying that Tyrant gets to use his ship. Darksied has a ship that is the size of a freaking galaxy, the new Gods get to unleash S'iiva as a weapon, and all of the near Superman lvl Parademons show up to make things really intersting. Now get lost. When did he get a galaxy sized planet?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starking
When did he get a galaxy sized planet?

I remember Darksied Showing Odin and Zeus his ship that he made. It was rediculous. I can't remember which arc tho.

quanchi112
You are an idiot. Desaad has impersonated Darksied on numerous occasions and displayed vast power. You really are a fool if you think Tyrant can stand up to the combined might of Highfather and Darksied. Takion and Stayne will take Tyrant out in a few minutes tops. If you are saying that Tyrant gets to use his ship. Darksied has a ship that is the size of a freaking galaxy, the new Gods get to unleash S'iiva as a weapon, and all of the near Superman lvl Parademons show up to make things really intersting. Now get lost. to compare weak desadd to thanos who goes toe to toe with odin is just laughable. do u realize if i wanted to be a prick i say they give the ultimate nullifier to a herald and just them all all with one little press of a button. fact reamins all of ur new gods were crushed by yuga khan. no one could even hurt him. darkseid cowered from him. it would be even worse if galactus showed up fully fed. tyrant went toe to toe with galactus while high father and darkseid couldnt even hurt him on their own. galactus destroys galaxies in his anger this isnt even a contest. galactus and his boys stomp them.

starking
I remember Darksied Showing Odin and Zeus his ship that he made. It was rediculous. I can't remember which arc tho. I think they said it was bigger than New York, but I'll have to check it out myself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
to compare weak desadd to thanos who goes toe to toe with odin is just laughable. do u realize if i wanted to be a prick i say they give the ultimate nullifier to a herald and just them all all with one little press of a button. fact reamins all of ur new gods were crushed by yuga khan. no one could even hurt him. darkseid cowered from him. it would be even worse if galactus showed up fully fed. tyrant went toe to toe with galactus while high father and darkseid couldnt even hurt him on their own. galactus destroys galaxies in his anger this isnt even a contest. galactus and his boys stomp them.

LOL. Metron with the Worlogog and Mobius Chair>>>>the Un. Now stop trying it's laughable. Or shall I thrash you and show you how hopeless of a fight this really is to the Heralds and Big G? Do you want me to lay it out for you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starking
I think they said it was bigger than New York, but I'll have to check it out myself.

It looked to big to be just city sized. It was freaking huge. It even impressed Zeus.

quanchi112
LOL. Metron with the Worlogog and Mobius Chair>>>>the Un. Now stop trying it's laughable. Or shall I thrash you and show you how hopeless of a fight this really is to the Heralds and Big G? Do you want me to lay it out for you? what else can u say. yuga khan >>>>>>>>>all new gods. they cowered. they looked weak.

quanchi112
It looked to big to be just city sized. It was freaking huge. It even impressed Zeus. wait wait wait. first u say its galaxy sized then its city sized. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing . ur the biggest exaggerater i have ever met. there is such a big difference in a galaxy to a city. laughing laughing

Utrigita
LOL. Metron with the Worlogog and Mobius Chair>>>>the Un. Now stop trying it's laughable. Or shall I thrash you and show you how hopeless of a fight this really is to the Heralds and Big G? Do you want me to lay it out for you?

What are the chances that Metron would even the involved in the fight and if he does then what are the chances that he would actually use the chair offensively.

nvrbeenwthagirl
what else can u say. yuga khan >>>>>>>>>all new gods. they cowered. they looked weak.
Yuga Khan is the most powerful of all Promethean Giants. Any Promethean would give Galactus a hard time. Yuga also noted that DS was the only one with power enough to kill him. Since you want to bring up Yuga,out of his own mouth,DS has the power. Now let me lay it out for you

Fallen One - Orion
Silver Surfer - Infinity Man
Gabriel the Air-Walker - The Furies/Granny
Firelord - Lightray
The Destroyer Armor - Black Racer
Terrax the Tamer - Devilance
Nova (Frankie Raye) - Powerboy
Morg the Executioner - Mantis
Red Shift - Kalibak ( upgraded)
Stardust- Brimstone

And I haven't even begun to list the 100 or so New Gods That I remember.

Now the big Guns.
Galactus will have to face the power of Darksied and Highfather

While Tyrant Faces the power of Stayne and Takion.

Not to mention ALL of the Other new Gods I didn't list that number in the hundreds, plus the crazy tech they have and those millions of Superman lvl parademons.

nvrbeenwthagirl
wait wait wait. first u say its galaxy sized then its city sized. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing . ur the biggest exaggerater i have ever met. there is such a big difference in a galaxy to a city. laughing laughing

This coming from a noob who never gives any reason for his beliefs. And I dont' remember the panel saying city sized you idiot. It's shown in the deepness of Space and drawn to fill the entire pages panels.

quanchi112
Yuga Khan is the most powerful of all Promethean Giants. Any Promethean would give Galactus a hard time. Yuga also noted that DS was the only one with power enough to kill him. Since you want to bring up Yuga,out of his own mouth,DS has the power. Now let me lay it out for you

Fallen One - Orion
Firelord - Lightray
Stardust- Brimstone

Now the big Guns.

Not to mention ALL of the Other new Gods I didn't list that number in the hundreds, plus the crazy tech they have and those millions of Superman lvl parademons. yuga khan was defeated how. how did he lose. did he lose to the physical might of who? did a new god hurt him. what did darkseid do becuz it was said he had the power to kill him. the new gods did nothing while he steamrolled them all
it was easy. galactus is mightier than yuga khan. tyrant is right below him. what answer will the new gods have if galactus starts destroying olar systems. what will they do. and again yuga khan crushed al ur new gods. it was so funny how easy they fell.

starking
yuga khan was defeated how. how did he lose. did he lose to the physical might of who? did a new god hurt him. what did darkseid do becuz it was said he had the power to kill him. the new gods did nothing while he steamrolled them all
it was easy. galactus is mightier than yuga khan. tyrant is right below him. what answer will the new gods have if galactus starts destroying olar systems. what will they do. and again yuga khan crushed al ur new gods. it was so funny how easy they fell. You now that in the New Gods reality, that Galan and his heralds, will be the size an microbe, compared to the New Gods, right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
yuga khan was defeated how. how did he lose. did he lose to the physical might of who? did a new god hurt him. what did darkseid do becuz it was said he had the power to kill him. the new gods did nothing while he steamrolled them all
it was easy. galactus is mightier than yuga khan. tyrant is right below him. what answer will the new gods have if galactus starts destroying olar systems. what will they do. and again yuga khan crushed al ur new gods. it was so funny how easy they fell.

YOu do realize that galaxies are like marbles to the New Gods. You also realize that Galactus is not more powerful than Yuga. It was half of Yuga's energy that fixed the Life force of the infinitely powerful Source. YOu aren't giving any answers. I just named Some new Gods to match or beat all the heralds. I left out the hundred or so other names I remember. Each powerful new God could have a team of New Gods of Ten to fight each herald. each Herald goes down. Then it's all of the new Gods, parademons, and the big guns against Tyrant and Galactus. Or DS absorbs the power of every single New God into his being and cremes Big G and Tyrant.

quanchi112
YOu do realize that galaxies are like marbles to the New Gods. You also realize that Galactus is not more powerful than Yuga. It was half of Yuga's energy that fixed the Life force of the infinitely powerful Source. YOu aren't giving any answers. I just named Some new Gods to match or beat all the heralds. I left out the hundred or so other names I remember. Each powerful new God could have a team of New Gods of Ten to fight each herald. each Herald goes down. Then it's all of the new Gods, parademons, and the big guns against Tyrant and Galactus. Or DS absorbs the power of every single New God into his being and cremes Big G and Tyrant. what happened to yuga khan though. u cant have it both ways. if darkseid has the power to kill him. makes him not as powerful as galactus. meaning yuga khan crushed them all while darkseid one new god could have beaten him if he wouldnt have wussed out. now ur saying hes more powerufl than galactuis. no way. darkseid could neevr beat gaalctus with just his opwn power. u say al powers go into one. how about i send the kryptonin on darkseid to make him submit again, huh?

Symmetric Chaos
what happened to yuga khan though. u cant have it both ways. if darkseid has the power to kill him. makes him not as powerful as galactus. meaning yuga khan crushed them all while darkseid one new god could have beaten him if he wouldnt have wussed out. now ur saying hes more powerufl than galactuis. no way. darkseid could neevr beat gaalctus with just his opwn power. u say al powers go into one. how about i send the kryptonin on darkseid to make him submit again, huh?

Do you have anything at all to support your claims besides YugaKahn?

nvrbeenwthagirl
what happened to yuga khan though. u cant have it both ways. if darkseid has the power to kill him. makes him not as powerful as galactus. meaning yuga khan crushed them all while darkseid one new god could have beaten him if he wouldnt have wussed out. now ur saying hes more powerufl than galactuis. no way. darkseid could neevr beat gaalctus with just his opwn power. u say al powers go into one. how about i send the kryptonin on darkseid to make him submit again, huh?

They kryptonian is NON cannon kid. It just seems to me that I pretty much busted your noodle with my examples. It's just too many new Gods. Too much power. The heralds go down in seconds flat. And then it's two planets full of Gods against Tyrant and Galacuts. Good luck with that. LMAO.

llagrok
Depowered Tyrant is the only skyfather strength character on team 1. Galactus is the only threat to the new gods, the heralds can easily be disposed of by a skyfather level. When Tyrant faces a handful of people at his own level, he falls and he falls fast.

This would end with Galactus vs New Gods

How would the universe survive this?

quanchi112
the yuga khan deabte shows how easily the new gods can be dealt with a powerful being. and fist off i hate when people say skyfather only beings, gimme a break. silver surfer is more than enough than most of the new gods can handle. tyrant is more than odin or about equal to. odin in marvel is most powerful skyfather and tyrant could take him. hell tyrant had galactus beat u people uuntil morg got the un. tyrant is uber powerful. superman kicked ur skyfathers ass staight up and hes no skyfather. hes weaker than the silver surfer for crying out loud. quit rating these new gods higher than they are. galactus is a force of nature while one of the most powerful new gods in darkseid got humiliated by supes. hilarious. when did tyrant lose to anyone except galactus and the ultimtae nullifier. u see my point. and i say all of gaalctus creations. so i can take kryptonina if i want. i started the thread. but fact is i dont need him
new godds go down easier than when yuga khan showe d up

nvrbeenwthagirl
the yuga khan deabte shows how easily the new gods can be dealt with a powerful being. and fist off i hate when people say skyfather only beings, gimme a break. silver surfer is more than enough than most of the new gods can handle. tyrant is more than odin or about equal to. odin in marvel is most powerful skyfather and tyrant could take him. hell tyrant had galactus beat u people uuntil morg got the un. tyrant is uber powerful. superman kicked ur skyfathers ass staight up and hes no skyfather. hes weaker than the silver surfer for crying out loud. quit rating these new gods higher than they are. galactus is a force of nature while one of the most powerful new gods in darkseid got humiliated by supes. hilarious. when did tyrant lose to anyone except galactus and the ultimtae nullifier. u see my point. and i say all of gaalctus creations. so i can take kryptonina if i want. i started the thread. but fact is i dont need him
new godds go down easier than when yuga khan showe d up

DId you actually take the time to read what I posted nimwitt. I already put the infinity man against silver surfer. How is surfer going to beat the IM? You are the worst debator ever. You are worst than xmeat, devil goblin and 2damnloud combined.

starking
DId you actually take the time to read what I posted nimwitt. I already put the infinity man against silver surfer. How is surfer going to beat the IM? You are the worst debator ever. You are worst than xmeat, devil goblin and 2damnloud combined. Speaking of Devilgoblin, I would love to see him and Quanchi, react with eachother big grin

llagrok
1. Find out what PIS means.
2. You can't use non-canon characters. If you use non-canon crap, then Wolverine beats Lobo.
3. Darkseid does not lose to Superman on KMC.

complexbrother
You are so silly. Darksied and highfather and Takion And Stayne Are enough to give hell. Don't forget all those Mother boxes and Father boxes. Also Metron has the mobious chair and the worlogog. He could win this all on his own.

if the New Gods can get their gadjets, then Galactus and his minions can get theirs ..

Tyrant has total psionic control over technology, he could bend any machinery he came into contact with to his will.
Tyrant commanded a seemingly limitless number of robots who proved powerful enough to incapacitate the likes of the Gladiator and Morg. In addition, his Fortress had equipment capable of draining and storing the life forces of living beings to power his robots and Fortress.

Beta Ray Bill's ship is called Skuttlebutt, a sentient starship, its computers give Skuttlebutt high intelligence and a humanoid-like, apparently female personality. Skuttlebutt is heavily armored, armed with highly destructive weaponry, can achieve faster-than-light speeds after shifting into hyperspace, and can repair itself after being damaged. Skuttlebutt's computers enables it to act independently when Beta Ray Bill is absent or otherwise engaged.

The Ultimate Nulifier

His army of Punisher cyborgs ..

his world eater contraption

I pick Galactus for the win IMO .
and all the gadjets on Galactus's planet sized ship.

oh and just for fun ...
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/20300.html

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by complexbrother
if the New Gods can get their gadjets, then Galactus and his minions can get theirs ..

Tyrant has total psionic control over technology, he could bend any machinery he came into contact with to his will.
Tyrant commanded a seemingly limitless number of robots who proved powerful enough to incapacitate the likes of the Gladiator and Morg. In addition, his Fortress had equipment capable of draining and storing the life forces of living beings to power his robots and Fortress.

Beta Ray Bill's ship is called Skuttlebutt, a sentient starship, its computers give Skuttlebutt high intelligence and a humanoid-like, apparently female personality. Skuttlebutt is heavily armored, armed with highly destructive weaponry, can achieve faster-than-light speeds after shifting into hyperspace, and can repair itself after being damaged. Skuttlebutt's computers enables it to act independently when Beta Ray Bill is absent or otherwise engaged.

The Ultimate Nulifier

His army of Punisher cyborgs ..

his world eater contraption

I pick Galactus for the win IMO .
and all the gadjets on Galactus's planet sized ship.

oh and just for fun ...
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/20300.html

let's learn something together. The mobious chair and all the mother boxes are standard equipment to the new Gods. The mother boxes have wills of thier own. Tyrant won't be over riding them. The Un isn't standard equipment for Galactus. even it were, The Worlogog is a nice counter to it. Nice try. big G loses to two planets full of Gods. Not even an issue.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's just RE ****ING diculous that people actually think Galactus is so powerful as to actually beat TWO full planets of Gods with a few heralds and Tyrant. What is next? galactus beats OA?

draxx_tOfU
What is next? galactus beats OA?

nope. he devours OA...

quanchi112
let's learn something together. The mobious chair and all the mother boxes are standard equipment to the new Gods. The mother boxes have wills of thier own. Tyrant won't be over riding them. The Un isn't standard equipment for Galactus. even it were, The Worlogog is a nice counter to it. Nice try. big G loses to two planets full of Gods. Not even an issue. the same two planets yuga khan blew right thorugh. face ot new gods couldnt competer with galactus and his boys. they are way tougher. Happy Dance

quanchi112
remeber full power galactus can hang with eternity. he would devour the new gods planets while tyrant takes control of all mother boxes. it would be hilarious seeing new gods bodies hitting the floor. yuga khan hits the dirt to tyrant while nobody can mess with a fullpowered pissed off galactus. go read the hunger and see what that writer though of ur new gods. they would hidel

quanchi112
Does Galactus matcht he power of the Godwave? NOT!!! Takion and Stayne Unleashed upon Big G would give him hell. Highfather and Darksied would make short work of Tyrant and There are many New Gods who are Herald lvl or above. Mantis, Devilance, Orion, Barda, Mr. Miracle, Light Ray, The Infinity man is above most of the heralds, Kalibak is above the top tier as well, let's not forget about grayven and the Black Racer. What are the Heralds goign to do to the black Racer. And Metron is a whole other problem to the heralds. The new Gods win in a solid victory. We also have Desaad who has shown that he is nearly as powerful as Thanos is. Able to impersonate Darksied with almost unerring perfection. have u ever thought of this maybe darkseid isnt as powerful as u say cuz i mean hell desaad can impersonate him. no one impersonates thanos. save his clones, not some lackey freako names desaad. that is embarrassing dude.

nvrbeenwthagirl
remeber full power galactus can hang with eternity. he would devour the new gods planets while tyrant takes control of all mother boxes. it would be hilarious seeing new gods bodies hitting the floor. yuga khan hits the dirt to tyrant while nobody can mess with a fullpowered pissed off galactus. go read the hunger and see what that writer though of ur new gods. they would hidel

I think you are an idiot. you realize that the New gods in true form are beyond any universes. So even if yugah kahn were mightier than all the other New Gods, that's fine, He was a promethean Giant. Not a new God. Promethean Giants in true form>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus. Which still means that big G is out done against the new Gods. There are too many and Too much power. Give it up.

quanchi112
I think you are an idiot. you realize that the New gods in true form are beyond any universes. So even if yugah kahn were mightier than all the other New Gods, that's fine, He was a promethean Giant. Not a new God. Promethean Giants in true form>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus. Which still means that big G is out done against the new Gods. There are too many and Too much power. Give it up. first off what u say isnt true. yuga khan was a promethian giant but his son the new god darkseid was said to have enough power at his disposal to kill him. he was more powerufl than darkseid oh yes but he could have been defeated it was stated in the comic. its fact. to say new gods in their true form are more powerufl than galactus is false. what happened when doomsday showed up to their plaent of apokilips. laughing he stomped a mudhole in one whiole planet. its pathetic how easily they fell. tyrant has so many troops and can siphon the new gods power from them as well as they begin crushing them. the new gods would go down so easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
first off what u say isnt true. yuga khan was a promethian giant but his son the new god darkseid was said to have enough power at his disposal to kill him. he was more powerufl than darkseid oh yes but he could have been defeated it was stated in the comic. its fact. to say new gods in their true form are more powerufl than galactus is false. what happened when doomsday showed up to their plaent of apokilips. laughing he stomped a mudhole in one whiole planet. its pathetic how easily they fell. tyrant has so many troops and can siphon the new gods power from them as well as they begin crushing them. the new gods would go down so easily.

You continue to show that you are a retard who only goes by panels and not the character histories. Doomsday was able to cost a guardian his life. The Guardians are all Sky Father lvl in power. Each one is equal in power to a hundred Green Lanters. Doomsday is nothing nice. ANd Remember, DS had killed Doomsday. IT was DS own power that powered up doomday's adaptive powers. The same way he did to the guardian. You also realize that you are really just being an idiot and unrealistic. You actually think Galactus can stand up to two full planets of Gods. That is the most silly thing I have ever heard. Galactus would have a hard time taking over Asgard let alone a two planets full of Gods, with the likes of High Father, Darkseid, and Takion and stayne there. What the **** are you thinking? That the new Gods are gonna just stand there and not fight? You sir are silly and not worth any more time. You are going on ignore. You aren't even presenting worth while arguments. How many times has Galactus been pwned by the freaking fantastic four? He got knocked on his ass by Thanos. Takion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos. Highfather>>>>>>>Takion.

quanchi112
You continue to show that you are a retard who only goes by panels and not the character histories. Doomsday was able to cost a guardian his life. The Guardians are all Sky Father lvl in power. Each one is equal in power to a hundred Green Lanters. Doomsday is nothing nice. ANd Remember, DS had killed Doomsday. IT was DS own power that powered up doomday's adaptive powers. The same way he did to the guardian. You also realize that you are really just being an idiot and unrealistic. You actually think Galactus can stand up to two full planets of Gods. That is the most silly thing I have ever heard. Galactus would have a hard time taking over Asgard let alone a two planets full of Gods, with the likes of High Father, Darkseid, and Takion and stayne there. What the **** are you thinking? That the new Gods are gonna just stand there and not fight? You sir are silly and not worth any more time. You are going on ignore. You aren't even presenting worth while arguments. How many times has Galactus been pwned by the freaking fantastic four? He got knocked on his ass by Thanos. Takion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos. Highfather>>>>>>>Takion. did i say its galactus by himself. no he has his heralds tearing shit up while tyrant sends his troops who were powerful enough to subdue morg to slap the new gods down. galactus and tyrant are greater than any new god. silver surfer is greater than orion. new gods arent all that like u say they are in true form its speculation. doomsday proved that one being could crush them all. a being that stalemtaed superman the first time they fought. superman shut him down but the whole planet of apokilips couldnt. shows u what happens when some powerful shows up. yuga khan and doomsday totally rocked them all. one guy did it in two cases. galactus is more powerful than both. a fully fed galactus is an animal. even if staring the new gods would hit the pavement faster than when doomsday crushed ur whole pathetic planet. i proved it in canon. oh it feels good.

nvrbeenwthagirl
did i say its galactus by himself. no he has his heralds tearing shit up while tyrant sends his troops who were powerful enough to subdue morg to slap the new gods down. galactus and tyrant are greater than any new god. silver surfer is greater than orion. new gods arent all that like u say they are in true form its speculation. doomsday proved that one being could crush them all. a being that stalemtaed superman the first time they fought. superman shut him down but the whole planet of apokilips couldnt. shows u what happens when some powerful shows up. yuga khan and doomsday totally rocked them all. one guy did it in two cases. galactus is more powerful than both. a fully fed galactus is an animal. even if staring the new gods would hit the pavement faster than when doomsday crushed ur whole pathetic planet. i proved it in canon. oh it feels good.

Um dummy. There are hundreds of new Gods. You think sufer can beat Infinity man? Not. I gave a new God for every herald. That pretty much takes the heralds out. I also didn't mention over a hundred other new Gods. Together I'm sure they would wipe out tyrant easily. YOu talk about tyrants troopers. What are they gonna do to Darksied's millions of Superman lvl parademons? Get crushed. And then we have Highfather, Darksied, stayne, and takion left to fight galactus. Galactus is toast under that kind of power. Now go shut up. Yugah Khan isn't in this fight. ANd let's not forget the many times galactus has been pwned. SInce you want to bring up yugah. The ****ing fantastic four has beaten galactus.

quanchi112
Um dummy. There are hundreds of new Gods. You think sufer can beat Infinity man? Not. I gave a new God for every herald. That pretty much takes the heralds out. I also didn't mention over a hundred other new Gods. Together I'm sure they would wipe out tyrant easily. YOu talk about tyrants troopers. What are they gonna do to Darksied's millions of Superman lvl parademons? Get crushed. And then we have Highfather, Darksied, stayne, and takion left to fight galactus. Galactus is toast under that kind of power. Now go shut up. Yugah Khan isn't in this fight. ANd let's not forget the many times galactus has been pwned. SInce you want to bring up yugah. The ****ing fantastic four has beaten galactus. yuga kahn went right through them. it was easy that was the difference, if ur saying u believe fanatstic four can beat him on theri own with no plot device and its a good comic then uve really lost it. its how u get when u are in a corner. point 1 doomsday own all ur parademons all of apalips in one stinking day.
point 2 yuga khan went through all of ur new gods when it was stated darkseid had the power to kill him, just turned out yuga was an idiot and touched the iron twice.
point 3 is that galacyus can destroy solar systems seen on panel. he does thst to both planets. crushed them immediately whoever is left is torn apart by his hearlds he and tyrant. to easy.

Estacado
zoolander
Does this guy know what he is talking about?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
zoolander
Does this guy know what he is talking about? do u ever make a point. why do u even bother to post. i have yet to hear u make a point. just insults. oh well i guess ur really bored all the time.

he_hate_me
Galactus eat

nvrbeenwthagirl
yuga kahn went right through them. it was easy that was the difference, if ur saying u believe fanatstic four can beat him on theri own with no plot device and its a good comic then uve really lost it. its how u get when u are in a corner. point 1 doomsday own all ur parademons all of apalips in one stinking day.
point 2 yuga khan went through all of ur new gods when it was stated darkseid had the power to kill him, just turned out yuga was an idiot and touched the iron twice.
point 3 is that galacyus can destroy solar systems seen on panel. he does thst to both planets. crushed them immediately whoever is left is torn apart by his hearlds he and tyrant. to easy.

Let me LAY IT OUT FOR YOU. YUGA khan is not in this fight. YUGAH KHAN did not fight ALL of the new Gods. YUGA did not fight takion and stayne. There for you trying to use Yuga is ****ing RETARDED. ALso, SO what if Galactus can destroy a solar system on panel. New Genesis and Apok are bigger than any mere solar system.

Endless Mike
Galactus also teleported a galaxy

complexbrother
It's just RE ****ING diculous that people actually think Galactus is so powerful as to actually beat TWO full planets of Gods with a few heralds and Tyrant. What is next? galactus beats OA?

in the comic book world the word god is thrown out there a lot saying you are a god dosn't mean that you are all powerful or even close to it. let's take ohh Steppenwolf he has limited super strength and speed. he really relies on his hover bike and the sharpness of his blade (he is a master assisan) . I can assure you that 90% of all new gods come no where close to herald level (more than likely they are about as powerful as the average inhuman). hell tha Asguardians call themselves "gods" but in general are less powerful the the Eternals who are an offshoot of the human race (the average Asguardian can lift/press around 25 tons, and the average amount of an Eternal is 20 tons ). but thats not to say that there aren't some insainly powerful ones (infinity man, mantis, orion, Darkseid, Takion, Highfather) but they are in general no more powerful (notice I didn't say more advanced) than a group of super powered beings such as the Inhumans . so that being said two planets full of "gods" can get destroyed as readily as any other planet of sentient beings.

quanchi112
Let me LAY IT OUT FOR YOU. YUGA khan is not in this fight. YUGAH KHAN did not fight ALL of the new Gods. YUGA did not fight takion and stayne. There for you trying to use Yuga is ****ing RETARDED. ALso, SO what if Galactus can destroy a solar system on panel. New Genesis and Apok are bigger than any mere solar system. so doomsday beat an entire solar sytem of his troops in one day. wouldnt that be impossible. and galactus destroed more than one solar system. nice try these planets go up soon as gaalctus is pissed. yuga didnt fight takion or stayne. are they more powerful than darkseid? answer me that.

quanchi112
in the comic book world the word god is thrown out there a lot saying you are a god dosn't mean that you are all powerful or even close to it. let's take ohh Steppenwolf he has limited super strength and speed. he really relies on his hover bike and the sharpness of his blade (he is a master assisan) . I can assure you that 90% of all new gods come no where close to herald level (more than likely they are about as powerful as the average inhuman). hell tha Asguardians call themselves "gods" but in general are less powerful the the Eternals who are an offshoot of the human race (the average Asguardian can lift/press around 25 tons, and the average amount of an Eternal is 20 tons ). but thats not to say that there aren't some insainly powerful ones (infinity man, mantis, orion, Darkseid, Takion, Highfather) but they are in general no more powerful (notice I didn't say more advanced) than a group of super powered beings such as the Inhumans . so that being said two planets full of "gods" can get destroyed as readily as any other planet of sentient beings. yes tell these people just cuz ur a god in comics it doesnt mean ur this all encompassing bad ass. they need a reality check. id call doomsday the a godcrusher then in comics. he crushed a whole solar system planet in one day. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
in the comic book world the word god is thrown out there a lot saying you are a god dosn't mean that you are all powerful or even close to it. let's take ohh Steppenwolf he has limited super strength and speed. he really relies on his hover bike and the sharpness of his blade (he is a master assisan) . I can assure you that 90% of all new gods come no where close to herald level (more than likely they are about as powerful as the average inhuman). hell tha Asguardians call themselves "gods" but in general are less powerful the the Eternals who are an offshoot of the human race (the average Asguardian can lift/press around 25 tons, and the average amount of an Eternal is 20 tons ). but thats not to say that there aren't some insainly powerful ones (infinity man, mantis, orion, Darkseid, Takion, Highfather) but they are in general no more powerful (notice I didn't say more advanced) than a group of super powered beings such as the Inhumans . so that being said two planets full of "gods" can get destroyed as readily as any other planet of sentient beings.

So you think that Big G, who regularly gets beaten back from Earth, Is going to have a chance against The powers of Two full planets of Gods, especially given the stips have Takion, Stayne, Brimstone, Darkseid and Highfather involved?

quanchi112
So you think that Big G, who regularly gets beaten back from Earth, Is going to have a chance against The powers of Two full planets of Gods, especially given the stips have Takion, Stayne, Brimstone, Darkseid and Highfather involved? listen up it isnt just galactus. u act like its just him. its all of his creations. means tyrant who is more powerful than any new god. silver surfer who is more powerful than most of the new gods. morg a beast. terrax who is no joke.. its tiring becuz u still think its galactus vs two planets all by himself. read the thread again before posting pklease.

Endless Mike
Wait, if the New Gods kill Galactus, wouldn't that destroy the universe resulting in their death anyway?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait, if the New Gods kill Galactus, wouldn't that destroy the universe resulting in their death anyway?

NO. They aren't part of the regular universe. We've seen enough of this to know a universe dying in no way affects them.

Endless Mike
But Abraxas would be unleashed on them

nvrbeenwthagirl
listen up it isnt just galactus. u act like its just him. its all of his creations. means tyrant who is more powerful than any new god. silver surfer who is more powerful than most of the new gods. morg a beast. terrax who is no joke.. its tiring becuz u still think its galactus vs two planets all by himself. read the thread again before posting pklease.

You are showign that you are an idiot. I already posted a match for every herald. And then I left off 100 other new Gods just so that they could be left to battle tyrant. Also battling Tyrant would be millions of para demons and Brimstone. You know the being who was a match for the Firestorm Elemental. I bet you know nothing of that. So Tyrant will be fighting all the new Gods I didn't name, Brimstone, parademons and Takion and Stayne. While high Father and DS fight Galactus. Bout sums it up. No way Big G and company can over come those odds. Too many new Gods. Now unless you can adress those individual match ups I posted, and how tyrant gets around Takion and Stayne's Superior Fire power, your entire argument is defunct. now debate or get lost.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But Abraxas would be unleashed on them

Abraxas would be unleashed in the marvel universe. and the new gods will be fine. They have the worlogog and mobius chair. He won't be a problem.

quanchi112
Abraxas would be unleashed in the marvel universe. and the new gods will be fine. They have the worlogog and mobius chair. He won't be a problem. unless its someone less powerful like doomsday where the new gods get owned.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Fallen One - Orion
Firelord - Lightray
Stardust- Brimstone

Now the big Guns.

Not to mention ALL of the Other new Gods I didn't list that number in the hundreds, plus the crazy tech they have and those millions of Superman lvl parademons.

Also don't forget Grayven, Brimstone Who would be on hand. Now address how they are going to over come these Odds please quanchi. I want you to address my argument point by point.

nvrbeenwthagirl
unless its someone less powerful like doomsday where the new gods get owned. You are a complete ****ing Idiot. I mention the worlogog and the mobius chair and you mention doomsday as a retort? idiot.

quanchi112
You are showign that you are an idiot. I already posted a match for every herald. And then I left off 100 other new Gods just so that they could be left to battle tyrant. Also battling Tyrant would be millions of para demons and Brimstone. You know the being who was a match for the Firestorm Elemental. I bet you know nothing of that. So Tyrant will be fighting all the new Gods I didn't name, Brimstone, parademons and Takion and Stayne. While high Father and DS fight Galactus. Bout sums it up. No way Big G and company can over come those odds. Too many new Gods. Now unless you can adress those individual match ups I posted, and how tyrant gets around Takion and Stayne's Superior Fire power, your entire argument is defunct. now debate or get lost. first off galactus destpyed three solar systems of the annihilation wave when he was pissed. all ur parademons and 70 percent of ur new gods dies right off the bat. both planets crushed immediately. nothing u can do to stop that. the rest would be torn apart by galactus,tyrant, and friends. absolutely smashed. even u cant say ur new gods stop galactus solar system destroying rage. they cant and then the reamining galactus holocuast survivors die.

nvrbeenwthagirl
first off galactus destpyed three solar systems of the annihilation wave when he was pissed. all ur parademons and 70 percent of ur new gods dies right off the bat. both planets crushed immediately. nothing u can do to stop that. the rest would be torn apart by galactus,tyrant, and friends. absolutely smashed. even u cant say ur new gods stop galactus solar system destroying rage. they cant and then the reamining galactus holocuast survivors die.

So basically Galactus would destroy all his heralds and Tyrant in the initial blast that you claim he is going to do. You are laughable. How in the world tyrant and freinds are going to be anyhelp if they are dead along with 70 percent of the new gods is a mystery to me. You can't even use logic well. Of Course you realize that Darksied and desaad could just trap Galactus and Tyrant in hardened space and time and end the fight. They did it to Ares with the Godwave. Godwave>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus and Tyrant.

quanchi112
nope nope and nope. of course galactus could do that two solar systems away then bring tyanrt in with his fortress and all the heralds. then they attack. they dont have to be right with him. and silly man really powerful beings such as annihilus survived the blast. so tyrant could survive it. all ur parademons and weaker new gods die immediatley.

Endless Mike
Wait, if the Warlogog, which is comparable to the Infinity Gauntlet, is just sitting around in the Fourth World somewhere, why hasn't Darkseid claimed it yet?

Symmetric Chaos
Wait, if the Warlogog, which is comparable to the Infinity Gauntlet, is just sitting around in the Fourth World somewhere, why hasn't Darkseid claimed it yet?

Because Metron can and would kick his ass.

Galan007
Wait, if the Warlogog, which is comparable to the Infinity Gauntlet, is just sitting around in the Fourth World somewhere, why hasn't Darkseid claimed it yet? The 'Gog has been scattered throughout the Universe/various timelines, ever since Hourman broke it up.

It's not "complete" any longer.

Endless Mike
The 'Gog has been scattered throughout the Universe/various timelines, ever since Hourman broke it up.

It's not "complete" any longer.

So in other words, it can't be used for this fight.

Evil_Ash
Because Metron can and would kick his ass.

What are Metron's feats?

Galan007
So in other words, it can't be used for this fight. Sure it can...

Just use a 'Gog piece to go back in time before Horuman originally broke it up...

Then return to the present with a complete 'Gog. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
What are Metron's feats?

When he had the Worologog he would have been more powerful than Hourman1M. He once saved DS from the SourceWall. He has an awsome chair that can travel time and space with relative ease.

Beyond that I'm completely ignorant of anything Metron has ever done. He's just awsome.

Galan007
When he had the Worologog he would have been more powerful than Hourman1M. thumb up

UniOmni
This shits ridiculous.

Tyrant and Galactus are both prone to do massive area wide wipeout blasts, which none of the fodder New Gods would survive.

Fodder NG's is anyone who's name isn't Orion, Darkseid, Highfather and Metron.

The rest are done.

The New Gods on average just aren't that powerful, and Nvr, the scan you use to show how powerful all NGs supposedly are is a double edged sword.

It's all relative.

The New Gods and their universe in relation to the DCU proper is basically a mirror of the situation with the Marvel 616, and the microverse which is contained within.

Spiderman isn't a universal destroyer.

Neither is Desaad or any lackluster NG.

It's all relative, which you'd understand if you were inclined to take the wool from your eyes.

Darkseid hasn't shown himself to be a threat above Tyrant for a good while now.

Neither can approach Galactus.

And The godwave feat was done with tech, which wasn't specified.

Darkseid gets his tech, Galactus should get his tech, ie the UN.

Fair's fair, amirite?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>