Joe Higashi & Andy Bogard Vs. Benimaru Nikaido & Goro Daimon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
Joe Higashi & Andy Bogard Vs. Benimaru Nikaido & Goro Daimon
Who wins?

Xenogears
313313 vs. 131131

brainchild81
Que?

Xenogears
Originally posted by brainchild81
Que? stfu

Sado22
Ore-sama will now bless you all with his unsurpassed ability to judge fighters:

Andy: the blonde faggy ninja has bonebreaking moves, speed and projectiles. He also has good knowledge of judo and grappling since his fighting style is ninjitsu which thoroughly involves grappling and bonebreaking moves and throws. his speed is also good and in technique he is one of the best fighters of KoF...one of the toptiers actually. his draw back is nothing in particular....maybe that he's too much of a dojo dork.

Joe: despite his joking and goofy exterior, Joe is a fearless warrior who revels in fighting stronger foes. Master of Muay Tai, Joe is a solid fighter with powerful attacks, good speed and great hand speed. he also has the advantage of screen filling projectiles SDMs that are devastating in their own right. his only draw back....he is too overconfident in his own power.

Benimaru: despite the fact that he is a cross dressing f@g, SNK has always wanted us to believe that he is a great fighter. in terms of fighting powers, Beni has the advantage of electricity, great speed and can also teleport at least for his Beni Phantom or whatever its called. he has long legs and despite how gay this sounds, i'm actually trying to point out that this makes him fast with good reach, making him pretty hard to deal with.

Goro: despite being one of the slowest moving fighters of the series, Goro is a rock solid judo fighter who more than makes up with his raw power (capable of shaking the ground) and his grappling style.

I assume that Andy will take on Beni while Joe takes on Goro.
Andy and Beni will be a great fight since both are fast fighters with great agility. Andy has the edge due to long range projectiles and the fact that he has good assault on all levels (ariel, ground as well as low attacks). he also has good combo moves and can easily break bones with his lethal attacks. Beni on the other hand can annoy andy with his electricity. On the whole I'm inclined to assume Andy will beat Benimaru though. he has more experience, and has been training since the age of 10. also he isn't likely to start crying if his pretty face got scratched. I'd say Andy wins=6/10

Joe and Goro could go either way. Joe has the advantage of speed and his flurries can really get to Goro. also his projectiles can cause trouble for the slow moving fatass. Two words here: SCREW UPPER!!!!

Andy and Joe win.
Terry then comes and beats them both up and steals their thunderlaughing

~The Coolest Man on KMC Sado-sama mad

Lazy MFer
Brilliant!

Andy and Joe win.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Xenogears
stfu big grin Que?Originally posted by Sado22
Andy and Joe win.
Terry then comes and beats them both up and steals their thunderlaughing laughing Sounds about right

Xenogears
big grin Que?13jockey

2D_MASTER
Joe and Andy would win, IMO. Nice breakdown, Sado.

Sado22
smile

~Sado

Violent2Dope
I win.(Yeah, I have no idea who any of these characters are).

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I win.(Yeah, I have no idea who any of these characters are).

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU??

YOU SUCK ASS!

Sado22
...he has four pectoral muscles and four butt cheeks though. That automatically makes him a godtier laughing

~Sado

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado22
...he has four pectoral muscles and four butt cheeks though. That automatically makes him a godtier laughing

~Sado yes

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22
Andy and Joe win.
Terry then comes and beats them both up and steals their thunderlaughing

Yeah then Kyo comes in and steals all of their thunder combined. Remember Sado, this man has had an RPG deticated to him roll eyes (sarcastic)

brainchild81
Sado's was funnier & closer to the truth big grin

P-Geyser
Sado's was funnier & closer to the truth big grin

Nah...not even close.

Xenogears
Best thread in Games Versus thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.