Goblyn v. Wolverine (Bone Claw)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shksprtx
Goblyn: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Gobyln

v.

Everybody's favorite sans adamantium...

Fight takes place in the forest. Can Goblyn win this?

King_Mungi
No, Gobyln really didn't do much so we can't actually say. Her claws seem to be magical as they can slice steel with ease, but her powerset is still so vague.

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No, Gobyln really didn't do much so we can't actually say. Her claws seem to be magical as they can slice steel with ease, but her powerset is still so vague.

I agree with King

shksprtx
Originally posted by King_Mungi

She has some pretty commendable feats in AF vol 1, including slicing her claws through Box's living metal and using stealth/tracking skills to take down most of the Flight singlehandedly...she also sliced through Vindicator's E-M force field, which even Lady Deathstrike was unable to do with her sword...

I think she could hold her own against bone-claw Wolvie, though I admit that she will probably lose the majority...

King_Mungi
Gobyln was nearly killed by Wild Child, and her doing that to Guardian was dumb not even Wolverine's claws could cut through his/her shields so why would Gobyln's attack work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.