Batman and Wolverine vs Black Panther and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
The fights in Gotham. at night. no prep.

All characters are giving everything they have to win.

Caps Conscience
The Pedo dies quickfast leaving the runt to fight the Wakandan King and Gods gift to comics. Gods gift to comic never looses so you do the math.

Hitman911
T'challa and Caps go Kimbo Slice on em'!!!

llagrok
Team 1.

braz
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
The Pedo dies quickfast leaving the runt to fight the Wakandan King and Gods gift to comics. Gods gift to comic never looses so you do the math.

dots

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by braz
dots

osama

guy222
Originally posted by Hitman911
T'challa and Caps go Kimbo Slice on em'!!!

Mercer may win

Team One

Jade Lightning
Wolverine and Batman take this. I'd pick Batman to win narrowly over Black Panther in a one on one and I think Batman vs Captaim America could go either way, with a slight edge being given to Cap, but then there's Wolverine, who would beat BP at least 8/10 and Cap 7-8/10 with the healing factor.

Cap outlasts BP and possibly kills Batman but falls to Wolverine.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Jade Lightning
Wolverine and Batman take this. I'd pick Batman to win narrowly over Black Panther in a one on one and I think Batman vs Captaim America could go either way, with a slight edge being given to Cap, but then there's Wolverine, who would beat BP at least 8/10 and Cap 7-8/10 with the healing factor.

Cap outlasts BP and possibly kills Batman but falls to Wolverine.

Actually with the vibranium suit and BPs tech wolverine stands a better chance against Cap.

braz
osama

tank

tomcat

big grin

braz
Actually with the vibranium suit and BPs tech wolverine stands a better chance against Cap.

Agreed. And I dont think Batman could beat Black Panther either.

Soljer
Batman can take out T'Challa and Wolverine can beat Cap.

This is really, you know, not very fair to team 2.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Soljer
Batman can take out T'Challa and Wolverine can beat Cap.

This is really, you know, not very fair to team 2.

No batman can't take out T'challa and Cap can beat logan hold him off untill bp let get involved. Or Cap destroys the Pedo and then BP Gasses logan. Either the Pedo and runt loose.

braz
No batman can't take out T'challa and Cap can beat logan hold him off untill bp let get involved. Or Cap destroys the Pedo and then BP Gasses logan. Either the Pedo and runt loose.

WTF is a Pedo?!?!? cursing And no, Capt aint beatin Logan, sry its been proven before. HF and admantium claws>>Vibranium shield. And Wolverines claws will go straight through BP's suit, so he would lose to. Batman however, is the weak link and is who Wolverine is teamed with. And are u sure Black Panther has tear/KO gas or smoke because Ive never heard that.

Caps Conscience
WTF is a Pedo?!?!? cursing And no, Capt aint beatin Logan, sry its been proven before. HF and admantium claws>>Vibranium shield. And Wolverines claws will go straight through BP's suit, so he would lose to. Batman however, is the weak link and is who Wolverine is teamed with. And are u sure Black Panther has tear/KO gas or smoke because Ive never heard that.

If he doesn't I'm sure he is carrying some kind of tech that will put logan down. Prove that the runt can cut through suit. And Cap can beat logan or hold him off long enough for BP to get involved. Caps shield is vibranium and adamantium alloy theres no way logan is cutting through is and reall all cap has to do is play defense till BP comes over. Easy win for the good guys my friend get over it.

Pedo=pedophile.

Soljer
Prove that Wolverine can cut through the suit? It's been pierced by a HELL OF A LOT less than Adamantium before!

Bone Claw Wolverine could probably cut through the suit if he did so along the grain. With adamantium, T'Challa might as well be fighting bare-ass!

Oh, not to mention the fact that Cap doesn't really have a prayer of beating Wolverine - and I'm one of the biggest Cap supporters here. (Or, at least, the biggest sensical one.)

Also, since when were Batman and Wolverine not 'good guys'?

braz
If he doesn't I'm sure he is carrying some kind of tech that will put logan down. Prove that the runt can cut through suit. And Cap can beat logan or hold him off long enough for BP to get involved. Caps shield is vibranium and adamantium alloy theres no way logan is cutting through is and reall all cap has to do is play defense till BP comes over. Easy win for the good guys my friend get over it.

Pedo=pedophile.

Like what? Tell me, I'd like to know. And are you kidding me? Just recently in Wolverine, Sabretooths claws cut straight through Black Panther's armor, which I dont even think were adamantium. Not to mention, other things have as well, so admantium will go str8 through it, because its a mesh, its not solid vibranium. Wolverines proven to whip Captain America in the past, if he's going all out, he could get the upperhand.

Caps Conscience
Like what? Tell me, I'd like to know. And are you kidding me? Just recently in Wolverine, Sabretooths claws cut straight through Black Panther's armor, which I dont even think were adamantium. Not to mention, other things have as well, so admantium will go str8 through it, because its a mesh, its not solid vibranium. Wolverines proven to whip Captain America in the past, if he's going all out, he could get the upperhand.

The runt aint whipping shit fanboy. Get over it. Blah blah blah blah.

braz
Lol..

capt it up
The runt aint whipping shit fanboy. Get over it. Blah blah blah blah.
says one of the most bias memebers of the board.

what does capt got that over wolverine.......

fighting skills nope

stamina nope

agility nope

strength nope

speed nope

and wolverines healing factor is just way to much for capt to even come close to a majority.

Soljer
For fighting skills, strength, agility, and speed they are, roughly, on the same level.

Not that it matters, considering the healing factor advantage.

braz
Gods gift to comic never looses so you do the math.

hysterical

bobbi
Batman attaches exploding batarangs (or gas or whatever he has) to wolverine. wolverine runs at capt and blows em both up. Batman holds off BP til wolverine heals. Repeat with BP or just double team him.

or coat wolverine with some noxious poison and have him run at capt/BP. Seems like batman is smart enough to figure out some good way to use wolverines healing factor to take em down. (oh he gives wolves a gas mask too in case BP has some gas thing to take him down.)

braz
Originally posted by bobbi
Batman attaches exploding batarangs (or gas or whatever he has) to wolverine. wolverine runs at capt and blows em both up. Batman holds off BP til wolverine heals. Repeat with BP or just double team him.

or coat wolverine with some noxious poison and have him run at capt/BP. Seems like batman is smart enough to figure out some good way to use wolverines healing factor to take em down. (oh he gives wolves a gas mask too in case BP has some gas thing to take him down.)

That could work too. rock

Alfheim
Originally posted by capt it up

fighting skills nope

stamina nope

agility nope

strength nope

speed nope

and wolverines healing factor is just way to much for capt to even come close to a majority.

I would say he is over Wolverine in fighting skills and agility. no expression

Caps Conscience

fighting skills nope

stamina nope

agility nope

strength nope

speed nope

Did this simpleton just have the audacity to call me biased. What biased noway I'm not biased its just that I am from the 5th dimension where Cap is God. Now bow down you Canadian loving traitor. This is the USA where we like our beer watered down and our women like our presidend dumb and Illiterate.usaflag

braz
blink blink blink blink blink blink

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim

I wouldn't. But I'd definitely say he's on par with Wolverine in everything except for durability and stamina (both because of Wolverine's healing factor).

StyleTime
Team 1 wins. Wolverine is a bit above everyone here.

capt it up
I wouldn't. But I'd definitely say he's on par with Wolverine in everything except for durability and stamina (both because of Wolverine's healing factor).
actaully the durability is from chemically enchanced body and adamtium skeleton.

capt it up
I would not since there not a thing to suggest either.

Apolloknight
I would say BP is over everyone in agility and speed. smile

xmarksthespot
Inconsequential. Healing factor = win.

Soljer
Originally posted by Apolloknight

And you'd be wrong. smile.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Howlett and Wayne take this one.

Apolloknight
And you'd be wrong. smile.

.......Nah

Apolloknight
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Inconsequential. Healing factor = win.

I agree, and i think everyone else does also, but is just what happens in the street level debates.

Soljer
.......Nah

'Yah.'

kevdude
You put Batman and Wolverine together, well your asking for a win eek!

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Howlett and Wayne take this one.

yes

capt it up
in your dreams.

I never been impressed with BP speed feats.........

braz
in your dreams.

I never been impressed with BP speed feats.........

What about that issue in Wild Kingdom..?? pokey I believe Wolverine's exact words when he enountered BP was, "Whoa! Fast!"

capt it up
What about that issue in Wild Kingdom..?? pokey I believe Wolverine's exact words when he enountered BP was, "Whoa! Fast!"
own it and whoopy. He surprized wolverine with his speed it not that big of a deal it simply means wolverine underestimated him. Logan did that in there first fight to and then he slammed black panther to the ground pinning him and then it was black panther taken aback by Logans speed.

braz
own it and whoopy. He surprized wolverine with his speed it not that big of a deal it simply means wolverine underestimated him. Logan did that in there first fight to and then he slammed black panther to the ground pinning him and then it was black panther taken aback by Logans speed.

I know, I just felt like being an ass. smile Wolverine would slaughter BP wink

Caps Conscience
I know, I just felt like being an ass. smile Wolverine would slaughter BP wink

Unless he has prep.

braz
Unless he has prep.

Very true my friend, but he doesnt here. sad

Apolloknight

Question, how do you surpise someone when they are looking right at you?

And in the contest of champions, wolverine tried to sneak up on panther, yet panther was too fast.

Your boy even said, "You think im gonna let a little thing like speed get between me and a victory?"

What you describe as wolverine slaming panther to the ground had very little to do with speed, and was his strength, and panther even said..

"He is strong, but does he truly mean to slay me?"

Forget the fact that panther wasnt going all out in that fight also.

But I agree tho, wolverine would take the majority over panther, he's just not as fast or as agile as him.

capt it up
Question, how do you surpise someone when they are looking right at you?

And in the contest of champions, wolverine tried to sneak up on panther, yet panther was too fast.

Your boy even said, "You think im gonna let a little thing like speed get between me and a victory?"

What you describe as wolverine slaming panther to the ground had very little to do with speed, and was his strength, and panther even said..

"He is strong, but does he truly mean to slay me?"

Forget the fact that panther wasnt going all out in that fight also.

But I agree tho, wolverine would take the majority over panther, he's just not as fast or as agile as him.
Quite easily actaully. Have you ever been in a fight? You can think some one is slower then they are and they surprize you with there speed. That does not make them as fast or faster.

actaully black panthers senses are what tipped him off on Logans attack and though black panther dodge the attack that in no way showed superior speed.

Black panther then says there is no way he could posses my jungle swiftness only to be proven wrong by Wolverine.

So there goes that arguement.

Also your using reflex not speed for those examples.

Also you have no evidence to prove black panther is as fast or as agile as wolverine let a lone better then him.

Apolloknight
Quite easily actaully. Have you ever been in a fight? You can think some one is slower then they are and they surprize you with there speed. That does not make them as fast or faster.

actaully black panthers senses are what tipped him off on Logans attack and though black panther dodge the attack that in no way showed superior speed.

Black panther then says there is no way he could posses my jungle swiftness only to be proven wrong by Wolverine.

So there goes that arguement.

Also your using reflex not speed for those examples.

Also you have no evidence to prove black panther is as fast or as agile as wolverine let a lone better then him.

Well, wolverine has fought against/with panther before, so I think wolverine is familer with his abilites. You can say he surprised him all you want, doesnt change the fact that Wolveine, at least twice in continuity, commented on panthers amazing speed, not to mention cap has like 3 times, quicksilver has, whirlwind has, Gilgamesh said he was the fastest mortal he'd ever seen (cap was in the same room). Do you think wolverine could dogde the Iron Fist Attack as eaily as panther was!?

Also, there is the fact that he's superhuman, (as much as people dont like it, Hudlin upgraded him) and the heart shaped herb changed his entire physiology, oh and the fact that he is as agile as beast (beast confirmed this himself) before Hudlin

Is wolverine as agile as beast? I know wolverine would s*** stomp beast, but is he as agile as him?

Alfheim

I would not since there not a thing to suggest either.

What MA feats does Wolverine have to compare to Caps?

braz

Uhm. I believe Wolverine bested Capt some time in h2h combat, I cant remember where or which issue though. confused

capt it up

capt it up
What MA feats does capt have that are better...not to mention capt did not fair well vs a tired and worn out wolverine..........

Apolloknight

capt it up

Capt It In

braz
OMFG

capt it up
Originally posted by Capt It In

And you don\\\'t read shit. You know nothing of debating or anything for that matter. Go back to raking someone\\\'s lawn for a quarter or maybe go ahead and move back in with your parents if you don\\\'t still live with them already loser...

Your face for one!

A speed feat logan can\\\'t match... howsabout Runner/Silver Surfer/Any incarnation of the flash/Karate Kid/Superman... there are a ton of people logan ain\\\'t faster than you dumb****!

You....... are a loser

Black panther took I\\\'m done even reading the tripe you have to say... you are the worst kind of loser and you should just commit suicide... seirously. Stop wasting another breath.. you\\\'re not funny, you\\\'re not witty, you\\\'re not smart and you probably stink from sitting at a computer all day. Take some pills......... too many pills.
the irony. Not going to bother you be to easy.

Apolloknight

Capt It In
the irony. Not going to bother you be to easy. What would be easy? Making a mockery of yourself, braindead?

capt it up

Capt It In
Retarded bullshit that know one listens to because I am a F A G smile

Apolloknight

Capt It In
Thats a horrible argument, I think mind control is one of the only ways writers had to have best friends/hero\'s fight each other. I think in no way was Iron fist fighting sloppy. My whole thing is if both fighters are written to their full potential, then so be it.

I mean, Daredevil and BP fought one time, and BP was mind control, he was fighting it hard, and told Daredevil, the only reason that he hadn\'t killed him yet was because he was fighting the mind control.

Also, BP has defeated the entire New warriors line up, with no prep, no mind control, just straight up beat them in a fist fight.

NO, actually, I thought it was horrible, and I actually sent an email to Mcduffie telling I thought it was, he gave me a decent reply back also.

I\'m a black panther fan, but not a fanboy.

Still, wolverine was upgraded wasn\'t he, explained or not, he was upgraded throughout the years, my point still stands.

Yup, Bios of the past, did you miss the whole part where I said he was upgraded, because the 2007 bio has him at superhuman.

Editors>>>>>>>>You. Current Writer of said superhero>>>>>Any writer who isn\'t writing said Superhero.

Understood, what characters say can be hyperbole, I understand that whole concept.........

Only thing is, Black Panther and beast where fighting, Black Panther was hanging from the celling swinging beast in a leg lock around his neck and thats when beast said what he said.

There for, in this case, There is a feat, to back up the words. Do you find it enjoyable to argue with Children?

Rick/Genis
Dude. Okay, I'm not a huge fan of Capt if up, but I think he deserves a bit more respect than your crap...

capt it up

Alfheim
What MA feats does capt have that are better...not to mention capt did not fair well vs a tired and worn out wolverine..........

Ermm that was PIS. Cap uses skill and intelligence far more than Wolverine does. Wolverine is starving and hasnt slept for days and manages to outsmart him...PIS. Besides many people on this forum think that origins was bad writing. Is it true Wolverine tackled Cyclops and he started crying like a b*tch.?

capt it up
Ermm that was PIS. Cap uses skill and intelligence far more than Wolverine does. Wolverine is starving and hasnt slept for days and manages to outsmart him...PIS. Besides many people on this forum think that origins was bad writing. Is it true Wolverine tackled Cyclops and he started crying like a b*tch.?
there wa snothing PIS about it. It made Logan on equal footings with capt. Ther enothing PIS about Logan out fighting capt. Logan is at least as skilled as capt. Logan winning was not even close to PIS. It just your bias opinion that thinks so.

False Logan never tackled cyclopes and cyclopes never cryed.............

Caps Conscience
there wa snothing PIS about it. It made Logan on equal footings with capt. Ther enothing PIS about Logan out fighting capt. Logan is at least as skilled as capt. Logan winning was not even close to PIS. It just your bias opinion that thinks so.

False Logan never tackled cyclopes and cyclopes never cryed.............

It was PIS and he said outsmarting not outfighting numbnuts.

capt it up
It was PIS and he said outsmarting not outfighting numbnuts.
he out fought him. By attacking him through a blood clot. There was nothing PIS about it. Logan skills and tatics are amopung some of the best in the world as is his training, but of course you would not know that.

Logan also extremely intelligent.

all your doing is being bias and calling PIS on a fight that clearly was not PIS. There was nothing close to PIS about it.

Caps Conscience
he out fought him. By attacking him through a blood clot. There was nothing PIS about it. Logan skills and tatics are amopung some of the best in the world as is his training, but of course you would not know that.

Logan also extremely intelligent.

all your doing is being bias and calling PIS on a fight that clearly was not PIS. There was nothing close to PIS about it.

Put you banner down for a second. Your boy was starving he wasn't 100% and he is going to outsmart Cap in a fight, whom by the uses his brain wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then anyone including logan when he fights.

capt it up
Put you banner down for a second. Your boy was starving he wasn't 100% and he is going to outsmart Cap in a fight, whom by the uses his brain wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then anyone including logan when he fights.
Umm not being 100% does not effect your brain........only your body. If any thing it force you to think harder while in combat becuase you know you can't take as much punishment. Capt not Logan superior in skill he his equal. There was nothing wrong with Logan beating capt. Logan knows far more styles he far more likly to pull out a move capt does not know then vice ver and thats what he did.

Your whole reasoning is a bunch of bias crap because your mad your boy got out fought.

If Logan was 100% it would not have been a fight capt stand little to no chance vs Logan who at a 100%.

Caps Conscience
Umm not being 100% does not effect your brain........only your body. If any thing it force you to think harder while in combat becuase you know you can't take as much punishment. Capt not Logan superior in skill he his equal. There was nothing wrong with Logan beating capt. Logan knows far more styles he far more likly to pull out a move capt does not know then vice ver and thats what he did.

Your whole reasoning is a bunch of bias crap because your mad your boy got out fought.

If Logan was 100% it would not have been a fight capt stand little to no chance vs Logan who at a 100%.

Yes it does and the fact that you would say that make me not take anything you say seriously. Have you ever tried to take a test or right an essay when you haven't eating in two days. Try it sometime and get back to me then.

capt it up
Yes it does and the fact that you would say that make me not take anything you say seriously. Have you ever tried to take a test or right an essay when you haven't eating in two days. Try it sometime and get back to me then.
Thats not fighting. Your a normal human Logans not. Logan has gone a month with out food and was fighting constantly. He did not lose any skill he was simply not 100 percent physically. Your talkign about a man who in order to fight has to hurt him self every time. You act Like beign hungry will effect him mentally. If beying stabbed gutten and so on does not effect him mentally then being hungry sure as shit won't.

So again your simply making excuses and being bias because your boy got beat.

Logan in a weak state was the only way to make the fight fair. Logan with out a healing factor pritty much is capt. ecpt he more willing to kill and knows more styles.

There pritty much equals other then healing factor. Thge only way to make a fair fight between the two is for Logan to be in a weak stated Like he was. His healing factor was very weakened, but mentally there was nothign wrong with him. He was the same as he always is. Have you ever even read the issue? Nope clearly you have not if You think it PIS because Logan was hungry.

Go read a wolverien comic then get back to me.

Oh by the way Logan at 100% would tool on capt. There really not a thing capt could do to him.

Caps Conscience
Thats not fighting. Your a normal human Logans not. Logan has gone a month with out food and was fighting constantly. He did not lose any skill he was simply not 100 percent physically. Your talkign about a man who in order to fight has to hurt him self every time. You act Like beign hungry will effect him mentally. If beying stabbed gutten and so on does not effect him mentally then being hungry sure as shit won't.

So again your simply making excuses and being bias because your boy got beat.

Logan in a weak state was the only way to make the fight fair. Logan with out a healing factor pritty much is capt. ecpt he more willing to kill and knows more styles.

There pritty much equals other then healing factor. Thge only way to make a fair fight between the two is for Logan to be in a weak stated Like he was. His healing factor was very weakened, but mentally there was nothign wrong with him. He was the same as he always is. Have you ever even read the issue? Nope clearly you have not if You think it PIS because Logan was hungry.

Go read a wolverien comic then get back to me.

Oh by the way Logan at 100% would tool on capt. There really not a thing capt could do to him.

Look I don't know how old you are but from your post I have gathered that I am older and more experience then so I will just say this. Having been in the Marine Corps and being placed in actual combat you do not fight or think as well when you hungry or tired period. There is no way Logan was outsmarting or out fighting Cap in that situation. No go play with transformer or something. laughing out loud

capt it up
Look I don't know how old you are but from your post I have gathered that I am older and more experience then so I will just say this. Having been in the Marine Corps and being placed in actual combat you do not fight or think as well when you hungry or tired period. There is no way Logan was outsmarting or out fighting Cap in that situation. No go play with transformer or something. laughing out loud
From my post you got that your older and mroe experiencd then me? Who the f do you think you are? You had nothing so you came up with a lame ass excuse how wonderful.

First off your body will get use to the lack of food over time and your mental state will not be effected.

Logan for one never stated he was hungry. WE do know he had not eaten in weaks which effected his healing factor making it on a very low level. Logan is not a human comparing him to real world humans is rediculous. Your superior then thou attitude is not only old, but unneeded since your a complete fool and bring nothing valuable to any conversation. You have no evdience you call things pis with any good comic evidence to suport such claims. It harder to think when your in pain then it is when your hungry or tired. Logan is in constant pain while his claws are exstanded and yet he never has problem thinking. Why would being hungry make him unable to think or fight when pain does not? Comic evidence shows us that Logan's tactical abitlies and fighting skills are not effected by pain let a lone hunger. So really you have nothing and your whole arguement is one bias claim after another.

How many times to you need to be shown to look the fool before you stop?

I don't believe you were ever in combat or in the marines nor would that matter since this is not a gun fight it h2h match which is completely different.

Caps Conscience
From my post you got that your older and mroe experiencd then me? Who the f do you think you are? You had nothing so you came up with a lame ass excuse how wonderful.

First off your body will get use to the lack of food over time and your mental state will not be effected.

Logan for one never stated he was hungry. WE do know he had not eaten in weaks which effected his healing factor making it on a very low level. Logan is not a human comparing him to real world humans is rediculous. Your superior then thou attitude is not only old, but unneeded since your a complete fool and bring nothing valuable to any conversation. You have no evdience you call things pis with any good comic evidence to suport such claims. It harder to think when your in pain then it is when your hungry or tired. Logan is in constant pain while his claws are exstanded and yet he never has problem thinking. Why would being hungry make him unable to think or fight when pain does not? Comic evidence shows us that Logan's tactical abitlies and fighting skills are not effected by pain let a lone hunger. So really you have nothing and your whole arguement is one bias claim after another.

How many times to you need to be shown to look the fool before you stop?

I don't believe you were ever in combat or in the marines nor would that matter since this is not a gun fight it h2h match which is completely different.

I didn't even read your post because your an idiot whom cant even comprehend simple logic. So I'm really not wasting time with you and your oh so important debating skills. <------------------lol. If you can't acknowledged that your brain and body doesn't work as well when your tired and hungry theres nothing to talk about.

CasanoVa
Black Panther and Captain America 7/10.

Better team work, the two have fought together for years. T'Challa also has his anti-metal claws that would utterly wreck Logan, Captain America could hold off Batman until Wolverine goes down and they both team up against Bruce.

Apolloknight
Umm not being 100% does not effect your brain........only your body. If any thing it force you to think harder while in combat becuase you know you can't take as much punishment.

Cap, you can post some of the most ignorant statements at times.

capt it up
Cap, you can post some of the most ignorant statements at times.
I ment physically. There was nothing ignorant about it. Logan's healing factor was working extremely slow so he fought much smarter realizing he can not take the punishment he normally could.

capt it up
I didn't even read your post because your an idiot whom cant even comprehend simple logic. So I'm really not wasting time with you and your oh so important debating skills. <------------------lol. If you can't acknowledged that your brain and body doesn't work as well when your tired and hungry theres nothing to talk about.
Your a morron.

If pain does not effect Logan mentally there is no way in hell being hungry would.

But again you clearly don't read wolveirne. If you had read my post you would not have respond in such a manner when I had already explain why being hungry would not effect Logan battle prowess on a mental level

capt it up
Originally posted by CasanoVa

Better team work, the two have fought together for years. T'Challa also has his anti-metal claws that would utterly wreck Logan, Captain America could hold off Batman until Wolverine goes down and they both team up against Bruce.
sorry but your wrong the famed anti metal claws are completely utter useless. They have done nothing. If they actaully worked which they don't BP suit would have been destroyed as would pritty much any metal in a 5 foot radius if nto further.

Caps Conscience
Your a morron.

If pain does not effect Logan mentally there is no way in hell being hungry would.

But again you clearly don't read wolveirne. If you had read my post you would not have respond in such a manner when I had already explain why being hungry would not effect Logan battle prowess on a mental level

I idiot the lack of nutrients and blood to his brain would effect him. He doesn't need nutrients is another upgrade he just got. Do me favor just kill your self now and save us trouble having read your moronic posts. LMAO.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman and Wolverine take these guys out.

capt it up
I idiot the lack of nutrients and blood to his brain would effect him. He doesn't need nutrients is another upgrade he just got. Do me favor just kill your self now and save us trouble having read your moronic posts. LMAO.
He has gone a month with out food and the only real side effect was his healing factor was weaken.

again are you so dense you simply ignore comic evdience? Logan not a normal human. He does not need to eat like a normal human. He can and has gone with out food or sleep for weeks on end.

Man your dense.

also Pain effect's your abiltiy to think clearly far more then food.

BlueDMighty
Cap & the King.

These guys are two of the best, and they've got "team work" going for'em.

Cap., without a doubt, could take either one in a fair fight.

Question.

If everybody has what they NEED to win, wouldn't Panther come to the party with his "lite" retractable vibranium armor? Ebony Blade?

Does he get the use of his Kimyo card?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BlueDMighty

Question.

If everybody has what they NEED to win, wouldn't Panther come to the party with his "lite" retractable vibranium armor? Ebony Blade?

If everybody gets whatever they have Batman can walk in with a MotherBox.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If everybody gets whatever they have Batman can walk in with a MotherBox.

A hell of a lot more than a motherbox, but, yeah.

Close enough.

xmarksthespot
Black Panther outprepping the goddamn Batman? Yeah right...

braz
Originally posted by CasanoVa

They have teamwork chemistry, true, but the anti-metal claws wouldnt do much to Wolverine IMO. Why? BP and Capt fought in civil war a few months back and the anti-metal didnt even liquefy Capt's chainmail suit, which is like steel. Adamantium? No way..And Batman having his standard equip: assortment of batarangs, flashbangs, rebreather, tear gas and smoke, grapple, bat-grenades would take out Capt IMO. And it turns the other way around for Black Panther.

BlueDMighty
I could be wrong, but i don't remember BP using his anti metal claws on Cap.

yugotank
I dont think Batman can take out Captain America with "Batman's standard equip: assortment of batarangs, flashbangs, rebreather, tear gas and smoke, grapple, bat-grenades"

If that were true CA would have been killed on a battle field in WWII.

Captain America could take out the Batman leaving Black Panther and Cap vs. Wolverine. Black Panther is more than up to the task vs. Wolvie!

braz
Originally posted by yugotank
I dont think Batman can take out Captain America with "Batman's standard equip: assortment of batarangs, flashbangs, rebreather, tear gas and smoke, grapple, bat-grenades"

If that were true CA would have been killed on a battle field in WWII.

Captain America could take out the Batman leaving Black Panther and Cap vs. Wolverine. Black Panther is more than up to the task vs. Wolvie!

Oh, so tear gas, flashbangs and explosives arent gunna effect him because hes Captain America? roll eyes (sarcastic) And again, Batman is not cannon fodder.

Darth Martin
The thing about BP is he's rich and all(actually richer than Wayne) but he doesn't carry alot of toys. All I know opf him to carry is his Vibranium suit, claws, and energy daggers. Bats has a utility belt filled with exploding batarangs, electric batarangs, grenades, tear gas, nerve gas, sleeping gas, and liquid-hydrogen capsules.

CaptainStoic
In the Contest of Champions story arc, long ago Wolverine had Black Panther at his mercy. Hmmmm....... something to think about.

Darth Martin
What does BP carry in his standard prep besides what I mentioned. Cuz now 'm thinking Batman wins against both Cap and BP 1on1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.