Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, and Dr Doom vs Pre-crisis Superman and Superboy Prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
3 days prep

Who wins. Happy Dance

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
3 days prep

Who wins. Happy Dance

Fate FTW

BobbyD
a) Clark and SBP go to Bruce for an anti-krypto suit, Diana for her lasso, and 2 GL's for 2 rings.

I know it's absurd, but they COULD feasibly get these items.

b) Or they ask for MM's, Flash's, Diana's and a slew of GL's help.

or c) PC Supes shows SBP how to build a toaster that eats/sucks magical powers. laughing out loud

.....or a combo or all of the above.

I dunno. I'm may be reaching here, but who knows.

spawnwest
Originally posted by BobbyD
a) Clark and SBP go to Bruce for an anti-krypto suit, Diana for her lasso, and 2 GL's for 2 rings.

I know it's absurd, but they COULD feasibly get these items.

b) Or they ask for MM's, Flash's, Diana's and a slew of GL's help.

or c) PC Supes shows SBP how to build a toaster that eats/sucks magical powers. laughing out loud

.....or a combo or all of the above.

I dunno. I'm may be reaching here, but who knows.

i like option A and C

Galan007
Team 1 wins easily.

starlock
Team Doctor's for the win

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Galan007
Team 1 wins easily.

I know I just wanted the supe fanboys to expose themselves. evil face

BobbyD
Explain your logic/rational then. Perhaps we can learn a thing or two.

confused

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by BobbyD
Explain your logic/rational then. Perhaps we can learn a thing or two.

confused

Superman and SB Prime are both suseptical to magic on this team we have two very uber magicians and a guy who is very good at magic and can do just about anything with prep. This is a curbstomp indisguise.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Superman and SB Prime are both suseptical to magic on this team we have two very uber magicians and a guy who is very good at magic and can do just about anything with prep. This is a curbstomp indisguise.

I understand that-duly noted. Couldn't PC Supes and SBP with Prime visit someone to make them anti-magic suits, or a repelling anti-magic cape? If somehow they could combat the magic against them in this field, wouldn't it work?

How fast could the others see PC Supes and SBP coming at them with WW's lasso? Can speed play a factor? What about 3 nanosecond heat vision blasts placed at each'es head?

Please, I don't profess to know much about the outcome of this encounter, but are not these some plausible scenarios?

confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.