Amazo(JLA #27) vs a Marvel equivelent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Ok so here's the deal, Super Adaptoid get's a BIG upgrade that makes his adaption abilities right on par with Amazo(so basically, it's just like Amazo).

Amazo(27)

vs

Super Adaptoid w/THESE powers...

1. Thor
2. Iron Man
3. Yellowjacket
4. Hulk
5. Captain America
6. Quicksilver(Pre-HOM)
7. Scarlet Witch(Pre-HOM)
8. Hercules
9. Vision
10. Luke Cage
11. Mar-Vell
12. Mantis
13. Moondragon
14. Wonder Man
15. Binary
16. Pulsar(Monica)
17. Starfox
18. Namor
19. Doctor Druid
20. Quasar
21. Sersi
22. Spider-Man
23. Crystal
24. Jack of Hearts
25. Spider-Woman
26. Wolverine
27. Sentry
28. Wasp
29. Hawkeye
30. Black Panther
31. Beast
32. Ares
33. Doctor Strange
34. Black Widow
35. Iron Fist

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ok so here's the deal, Super Adaptoid get's a BIG upgrade that makes his adaption abilities right on par with Amazo(so basically, it's just like Amazo).

Amazo(27)

vs

Super Adaptoid w/THESE powers...

1. Thor
2. Iron Man
3. Yellowjacket
4. Hulk
5. Captain America
6. Quicksilver(Pre-HOM)
7. Scarlet Witch(Pre-HOM)
8. Hercules
9. Vision
10. Luke Cage
11. Mar-Vell
12. Mantis
13. Moondragon
14. Wonder Man
15. Binary
16. Pulsar(Monica)
17. Starfox
18. Namor
19. Doctor Druid
20. Quasar
21. Sersi
22. Spider-Man
23. Crystal
24. Jack of Hearts
25. Spider-Woman
26. Wolverine
27. Sentry
28. Wasp
29. Hawkeye
30. Black Panther
31. Beast
32. Ares
33. Doctor Strange
34. Black Widow
35. Iron Fist

Not enough Heavy hitter poiwers in the line up for Super Adaptoid.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Not enough Heavy hitter poiwers in the line up for Super Adaptoid.
What can I say, the Avengers haven't had as many heavy hitters on their roster. Oh yeah I was wondering, does Amazo have the COMBINED strength of the individuals, or just the strength of the strongest character?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What can I say, the Avengers haven't had as many heavy hitters on their roster. Oh yeah I was wondering, does Amazo have the COMBINED strength of the individuals, or just the strength of the strongest character?

He can combine powers. This is why he's able to one Shot WW and Superman with Ease. If he were only as strong as Superman say, he wouldn't be able to do that.

darthgoober
He can combine powers. This is why he's able to one Shot WW and Superman with Ease. If he were only as strong as Superman say, he wouldn't be able to do that.
Ahhh... I still see the Marvel version having a chance. He may not have quite as many heavy hitters, but many of the ones he DOES have are pretty impressive in their own right, AND the guys got Dr. Strange as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ahhh... I still see the Marvel version having a chance. He may not have quite as many heavy hitters, but many of the ones he DOES have are pretty impressive in their own right, AND the guys got Dr. Strange as well.

Yeah but that particular Amazo had the power of a few Gl's. They can counter magic very well.

llagrok
Good idea adding Black Panther, seeing as he has powers and all.

darthgoober
Yeah but that particular Amazo had the power of a few Gl's. They can counter magic very well.
What GL's other than Alan are effective against magic?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What GL's other than Alan are effective against magic?

Kyle has shown that the ring works against supernatural forces. He was able to affect the angels no problem.

darthgoober
Kyle has shown that the ring works against supernatural forces. He was able to affect the angels no problem.
So did Blue Supes, and Supes also professed a weakness to magic. So I ask again, what GL other than Alan has actually shown himself to be effective against actual magic(as opposed to magical creatures).

nvrbeenwthagirl
So did Blue Supes, and Supes also professed a weakness to magic. So I ask again, what GL other than Alan has actually shown himself to be effective against actual magic(as opposed to magical creatures).

Kyle Fought the God being who was magical. I forget what issue. it was an egyptian God. Kyle was very effective. The God even called Kyle's ring sorcery matching his own.

darthgoober
Kyle Fought the God being who was magical. I forget what issue. it was an egyptian God. Kyle was very effective. The God even called Kyle's ring sorcery matching his own.
How much sorcery did the God being utilize, and how did Kyle counter it?

llagrok
How much sorcery did the God being utilize, and how did Kyle counter it?

Thank god you gave him Black Panther's powers, that should even out the odds.

darthgoober
Originally posted by llagrok
Thank god you gave him Black Panther's powers, that should even out the odds.
Hey, he DOES have the armbar wink .

llagrok
Hey, he DOES have the armbar wink .

Which is why Amazo falls big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.