protege vs amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
both of these beings at thier most powerful as seen in comics vs each other.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
both of these beings at thier most powerful as seen in comics vs each other.

protege

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
protege i agree he was a mulitversal threat.

guy222
i agree he was a mulitversal threat.

GOTG was a great comic

quanchi112
GOTG was a great comic i loved it also. great comic.

guy222
i loved it also. great comic.

Do u think Protege will return? Anything's possible with Marvel

quanchi112
Do u think Protege will return? Anything's possible with Marvel i hope so. great idea and he was getting pretty powerful before scathan shut him down.

complexbrother
Good Fight .

Protege would win but this would be a universe wide battle because whatever powerup the one has the other would have instantly.

guy222
i hope so. great idea and he was getting pretty powerful before scathan shut him down.

Scathan the Approver smile

King Kandy
They fight at their most powerful... So Protege has LT's powers. The instant the fight starts Amazo is gone.

Lethal_Rise
wtf is Protege

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
wtf is Protege

Protege wins

Juntai
Originally posted by King Kandy
They fight at their most powerful... So Protege has LT's powers. The instant the fight starts Amazo is gone. no

starlock
Protege for the win

Amazo was created by a human to duplicate the powers of earth based heroes(villans?) and can go passed its original programming to an extent

Protege is a being capable of duplicating powers of abstracts and heroes and any power he witnesses..just my opinon amazo has little chance of winning according to the thread starter saying..at thier most powerfull

guy222
Godlike child FTW

quanchi112
Protege easily still wins this.

Astner
Protege will always be one step ahead.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
Protege will always be one step ahead. thumb up

guy222
protege

Knowsbleed33
Protege, possibly easy.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by starlock
Protege for the win

Amazo was created by a human to duplicate the powers of earth based heroes(villans?) and can go passed its original programming to an extent

Protege is a being capable of duplicating powers of abstracts and heroes and any power he witnesses..just my opinon amazo has little chance of winning according to the thread starter saying..at thier most powerfull
Took amazo all of a second to take half of the worlogogs powers...he can copy abstracts and shit too.

Knowsbleed33
At their most powerful Protege had, among others, the power of the LT, Eternity and the Beyonder.

Amazo gets crushed.

Nestical
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
At their most powerful Protege had, among others, the power of the LT, Eternity and the Beyonder.

Amazo gets crushed.

thumb up

iceman24567
Amazo would just copy Protege's power and the end no expression.

Nestical
Originally posted by iceman24567
Amazo would just copy Protege's power and the end no expression.

thumb down you fail sir

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nestical
thumb down you fail sir You always fail thumb down

fangirl101
Protege.

Stoic
Bump

quanchi112
Protege.

guy222
godlike child

Endless Mike
Still Protege

guy222

lilshogun
hahahahahaha, he fougth a retcon LT and got beat by Scathan the Celestial. Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

Amazo gets crushed.

meep-meep
Bump

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.