Darkseid vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The true Darkseid vs Doomsday!

Fight takes place in Metropolis but Superman has been removed form the DC Megaverse.

Let Chaos Reign!madfist

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
Let Chaos Reign!madfist

Patience I need merely to consolidate my power in the senate wink

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s214/Troyocorus/untitled.jpg

Entity
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Patience I need merely to consolidate my power in the senate wink

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s214/Troyocorus/untitled.jpg Sorry just egger to position my pieces on the chess board called KMC. stick out tongue
Hold off on order 66 just yet. wink

TheGame17
which version of doomsday?

quanchi112
i think darkseid could get the better of him. hes that much smarter. i mean geez doomsday is some idiot while powerful but can be duped. i think darkseid takes it unless he gets into a fistfight.

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
i think darkseid could get the better of him. hes that much smarter. i mean geez doomsday is some idiot while powerful but can be duped. i think darkseid takes it unless he gets into a fistfight.

gog wars doomsday wasn't an idiot at all.

in fact, i dare say that even though D.O.S. dd couldn't talk properly, he was clever and very driven.
he outsmarted the Justice League once or twice in that.

i do think darkseid will take the majority after a good fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
gog wars doomsday wasn't an idiot at all.

in fact, i dare say that even though D.O.S. dd couldn't talk properly, he was clever and very driven.
he outsmarted the Justice League once or twice in that.

i do think darkseid will take the majority after a good fight. well i was referring to doomsday in general. not all versions. i still think darkseid is to much for doomsday and doomsday wins if he gets up close and persoanl.

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
well i was referring to doomsday in general. not all versions. i still think darkseid is to much for doomsday and doomsday wins if he gets up close and persoanl.

agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.