galactus vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/5537/b2307138jr3.jpg

i know this is hard to believe but is there any way in hell you think wolvie can take on galactus ?

Symmetric Chaos
Well he does have a healing factor and claws.

Not to mention his skill.

Oh yeah and he once became one with the entire universe big grin

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well he does have a healing factor and claws.

Not to mention his skill.

Oh yeah and he once became one with the entire universe big grin healing factor ? uh just one stomp and hes crushed.

TheGame17
a moderator should close this immediately. it's pointless

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TheGame17
a moderator should close this immediately. it's pointless pointless you coming on here if your gonna fuss about others threads.

TheGame17
Originally posted by spidey-dude
pointless you coming on here if your gonna fuss about others threads.

just letting u know this is a pointless thread. galactus wins.

a good thread is when it's actually a good match up and not just a thread to make a character look pathetic.

Badabing

i know this is hard to believe but is there any way in hell you think wolvie can take on galactus ? dur durwank2 durermm2

starking
This is spite, Wolverine pwns Galactus 18/7/10

Badabing
Originally posted by starking
This is spite, Wolverine pwns Galactus 18/7/10 eek! laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by starking
This is spite, Wolverine pwns Galactus 18/7/10

Eighteen sevenths out of ten? Or eighteen out of seven tenths? or...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Eighteen sevenths out of ten? Or eighteen out of seven tenths? or...

18wins 7loses 10ties

SpunkySmurph
Eighteen sevenths out of ten? Or eighteen out of seven tenths? or... Nuh-uh.

July 18th, 2010.

Though the order may be screwed up...

starking
Galactus eats planets. planets have gay people on them. that meaNs tha t galactus is gay. wLoverine ftw.

capt it up

i know this is hard to believe but is there any way in hell you think wolvie can take on galactus ?
another idiot who makes a thread off an issue they have never read........go read the issue before making such a retarded post.

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
another idiot who makes a thread off an issue they have never read........go read the issue before makign such a retarded post.

No shit. Not to mention this 1) isn't even close to original and 2) isn't funny in the least...

erm.

capt it up
No shit. Not to mention this 1) isn't even close to original and 2) isn't funny in the least...

erm.
cosigned.

but we have to remeber the thread starter thinks superman vs spiderman was cannon and actaully used it as evidence lol.

BlaxicanHydra
I love that comic though, even if it's uncanon waching Supes get closthelined by Spidey was entertaining.

spidey-dude
another idiot who makes a thread off an issue they have never read........go read the issue before making such a retarded post. if you dont like the thread wtf are you doing here ?

spidey-dude

erm. isnt funny ? im not trying to be funny here i know everything for you has to be a joke cause your still a little kid

guy222

Poor Howlett

capt it up
if you dont like the thread wtf are you doing here ?
watching you make a fool of your self what else would I be doing..........

spidey-dude
watching you make a fool of your self what else would I be doing.......... thats what you do with your spare time come on and watch others make fools out of themselves ? wow your a verry intelegent person NOT !

capt it up
thats what you do with your spare time come on and watch others make fools out of themselves ? wow your a verry intelegent person NOT !
so you agree your making a fool of your self?

So your lecturing me about watching you make a fool of your self while your waisting your time making a fool of your self?

Soljer
thats what you do with your spare time come on and watch others make fools out of themselves ? wow your a verry intelegent person NOT !
You misspelled the following words: 'that's,' 'you're,' 'very,' 'intelligent.' You butchered any semblance of grammar or proper syntax that could have POSSIBLY existed.

Please, do yourself a favor; don't insult anothers' intelligence when you are found incredibly wanting of the very same thing.

spidey-dude
so you agree your making a fool of your self?

So your lecturing me about watching you make a fool of your self while your waisting your time making a fool of your self? grow up for once in your life or is that to hard for you to do ?

batdude123
You misspelled the following words: 'that's,' 'you're,' 'very,' 'intelligent.' You butchered any semblance of grammar or proper syntax that could have POSSIBLY existed.

Please, do yourself a favor; don't insult anothers' intelligence when you are found incredibly wanting of the very same thing.

Oh, damn... ermmhappy

spidey-dude

Please, do yourself a favor; don't insult anothers' intelligence when you are found incredibly wanting of the very same thing. if im emailing somone yes i check my spelling and all that. no need to do spell all perfectly on here just for you.

capt it up
grow up for once in your life or is that to hard for you to do ?
?

that does not even make sense.

honestly is that all you had to respond with?

You were unable to answer my simple questions and your tell me to grow up?

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh, damn... ermmhappy
I liked my response better lol

spidey-dude
?

that does not even make sense.

honestly is that all you had to respond with?

You were unable to answer my simple questions and your tell me to grow up? yes i keep saying the same thing to you and your bf soljer cause both of you are behind in your lives i can tell

capt it up
yes i keep saying the same thing to you and your bf soljer cause both of you are behind in your lives i can tell
but what your saying makes no sense.

also soljer not my best friend............I unlike your self don't consider people I have met over the internet my best friends..........becuase you my friend seem to have no live or real friends for that matter.......but thats for another day.

How could I possiably be behind in my live? That again like most of what you type make no sense to normal people.

batdude123
I liked my response better lol

I liked it too.

batdude123

also soljer not my best friend............I unlike your self don't consider people I have met over the internet my best friends..........becuase you my friend seem to have no live or real friends for that matter.......but thats for another day.

How could I possiably be behind in my live? That again like most of what you type make no sense to normal people.

I think he meant "bf" as in "boyfriend." You know... for the extra insult. 313

spidey-dude

How could I possiably be behind in my live? That again like most of what you type make no sense to normal people. what im saying makes perfect sense i guess your just not old enough yet to understand common sense when somone means grow up. PS yes you and soljer do make a good couple big grin

capt it up
I liked it too.
thanks

spidey-dude
I think he meant "bf" as in "boy friend." You know... for the extra insult. 313 right thumbsup

capt it up
I think he meant "bf" as in "boyfriend." You know... for the extra insult. 313
I know but since I used best friend instead of boy friend he would look rather dumb to try and insult me using that now.

spidey-dude
I know but since I used best friend instead of boy friend he would look rather dumb to try and insult me using that now. naw i say hes your boy friend not best friend big grin

batdude123
I know but since I used best friend instead of boy friend he would look rather dumb to try and insult me using that now.

Indeed.

capt it up
what im saying makes perfect sense i guess your just not old enough yet to understand common sense when somone means grow up. PS yes you and soljer do make a good couple big grin
I am older then you...........and again..........saying grow up mean nothing when your reason behind why you are saying it are sad and childish.

Please I don't need to hear about your little fantasy about me and soljer. That why I won't post my picture on the members picture thread so people such as your self can't think of disgusting little thoughts...........

honestly man have your balls even dropped yet I mean your only 13 should you really be thinking such thoughts?

capt it up
Indeed.
wow and again he proves me wrong he can sound even dumber as shown above your post lol

spidey-dude
I am older then you...........and again..........saying grow up mean nothing when your reason behind why you are saying it are sad and childish.

Please I don't need to hear about your little fantasy about me and soljer. That why I won't post my picture on the members picture thread so people such as your self can't think of disgusting little thoughts...........

honestly man have your balls even dropped yet I mean your only 13 should you really be thinking such thoughts? hahaha your even admittting it yourself that you dont want to post your picture on here cause you dont want others to see how young you are of course. and if you think your older than me then start acting like it for once. and sorry but i still think you and soljer go great together. inlove

Evil_Ash
if you dont like the thread wtf are you doing here ?

Funny hearing from someone who has trolled respect threads and doesn't give a crap about that...

Soljer
And, tell me, exactly what would be wrong with that? Assuming that Capt, myself, both of us, or even the entire board adhered to a homosexual preference. How is that any sort of insult?

Saying "Haha! You like guys!" to a heterosexual male is like saying "Haha! You like Fords!" to someone who drives a Chevrolet. It's false, but it's not like they really give a damn.

Homosexuality is not an insult. It's not a detriment. It's not even a choice. It's part of someone. It's part of human culture. The majority of people who cannot, do not, or refuse to realize this, genuinely lack the maturity, the culture, the wisdom, the experience, or perhaps just the psychological fitness to be considered on the same level as the rest of humanity. They fall a step below.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Funny hearing from someone who has trolled respect threads and doesn't give a crap about that... so im not a fan of jubilee. you got a problem with that ?

Evil_Ash
so im not a fan of jubilee.

And Magneto....

spidey-dude
And, tell me, exactly what would be wrong with that? Assuming that Capt, myself, both of us, or even the entire board adhered to a homosexual preference. How is that any sort of insult?

Saying "Haha! You like guys!" to a heterosexual male is like saying "Haha! You like Fords!" to someone who drives a Chevrolet. It's false, but it's not like they really give a damn.

Homosexuality is not an insult. It's not a detriment. It's not even a choice. It's part of someone. It's part of human culture. The majority of people who cannot, do not, or refuse to realize this, genuinely lack the maturity, the culture, the wisdom, the experience, or perhaps just the psychological fitness to be considered on the same level as the rest of humanity. They fall a step below. who said im insulting you me saying that you 2 love birds should go together. its the truth i think you 2 make a romantic couple. smile

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
And Magneto.... i like magneto. movie magneto no

capt it up
hahaha your even admittting it yourself that you dont want to post your picture on here cause you dont want others to see how young you are of course. and if you think your older than me then start acting like it for once. and sorry but i still think you and soljer go great together. inlove

Are you retarded? Becuase if you are I should feel kinda sorry for what I said. Seeing as how you can't grasp what other's say and have some warp vision of the conversation then it could be very possiable for you to be retarded.

I said I won't post my picture becuase I don't want creepy people such as your self thinking of me............thats just wierd and again you prove why I won't post the picture by your comment about "you and soljer go great together. inlove ". Thats just creepy and very odd you may need to seek personal help. I advise you to speak with your 4th grade teacher and tell her about your strange thoughts, becuase you are clearly to young to be thinking such things.

Soljer
who said im insulting you me saying that you 2 love birds should go together. its the truth i think you 2 make a romantic couple. smile

I guess I forgot an option. Lacking all of the above. erm. Such a pitiable creature.

bobbi
It's threads like this which makes me lose some respect for this forum. It's obvious this guy doesn't get whats going on and I think we've all laughed at him enough. Maybe we should go to a more intelligent thread to discuss real topics.

or make fun of him some more. I guess there is some fun in that although I think you humiliated him enough.

capt it up
Originally posted by bobbi
It's threads like this which makes me lose some respect for this forum. It's obvious this guy doesn't get whats going on and I think we've all laughed at him enough. Maybe we should go to a more intelligent thread to discuss real topics.

or make fun of him some more. I guess there is some fun in that although I think you humiliated him enough.
hmmmmmmmm

You may be right, but it was pritty fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.