Doomsday vs Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Death of Superman Doomsday agains the Destoryer armor w/ Loki at the helm

TheGame17
destroyer probably takes it.

norrinradd43
also forgot that loki dosent get to use his personal magic powers, just his ability to use the destroyer

TheGame17
Originally posted by norrinradd43
also forgot that loki dosent get to use his personal magic powers, just his ability to use the destroyer

so what's the greatest feat of the destroyer?

norrinradd43
Owning Thor on many occasions, lopped of a celestials arm with Odin's Sword...which in turn got him melted to slag but that was by like 9 celestials...pretty much unbeatable unless you get to the person who is contolling it who is in a coma like state...he has more good feats I just need to do a lil research

TheGame17
Owning Thor on many occasions, lopped of a celestials arm with Odin's Sword...which in turn got him melted to slag but that was by like 9 celestials...pretty much unbeatable unless you get to the person who is contolling it who is in a coma like state...he has more good feats I just need to do a lil research

i think destroyer takes majority.

norrinradd43
bump

Jebus reborn
Destroyer also cut Thor's hammer in half.

norrinradd43
I think this is a damn good fight that goes on for a long ass time after doomsday dies many times but can he ever get strong enought to truly hurt the destroyer?

the Darkone
Destroyer unlimited strength, transmutation, light speed travel, indestructible, disintegration beam that kills sky fathers and gods.

TheGame17
Originally posted by the Darkone
Destroyer unlimited strength, transmutation, light speed travel, indestructible, disintegration beam that kills sky fathers and gods.

ya. if doomsday was allowed a couple lives in this fight it could be interesting though.

guy222
Death of Superman Doomsday agains the Destoryer armor w/ Loki at the helm

dread one

the Darkone
Originally posted by TheGame17
ya. if doomsday was allowed a couple lives in this fight it could be interesting though.

Destroyer can fight forever.

Symmetric Chaos

And Doomsday can't?

TheGame17

i'm sure there's a loop hole to defeat him.

the Darkone
i'm sure there's a loop hole to defeat him.

you will find the person body who is occupying Destroyer armor and that's the only way, or call a Celestail.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And Doomsday can't?

Destroyer is too damn versatile for Doomsday, Destroyer can fight forever and never get tired, Destroyer can disintegrate his a$$ every time.

TheGame17
you will find the person body who is occupying Destroyer armor and that's the only way, or call a Celestail.

and what if doomsday were to reach the level of a celestial?

norrinradd43
I dont think doomsday could ever reach that level

the Darkone
and what if doomsday were to reach the level of a celestial?
never happen. Top tier yes, cosmic being hell no. lets don't get to ridiculous now.

TheGame17
never happen. Top tier yes, cosmic being hell no. lets don't get to ridiculous now.

ok. just trying to be devil's advocate.

destroyer wins.

norrinradd43
Understandable but I think the kind of power that would make doomsday as strong as a celestial would put him in a death he would not come back from

Thanos_THOTU
Destroyer armor with ease, as its physical strength is at high tier skyfather level.
Loki himself wanted to enter the destroyer armor so that he could eradicate all resistance against him and crown himself the king of Asgard.
It's most likely above Odin level.

charlemagne9746
Understandable but I think the kind of power that would make doomsday as strong as a celestial would put him in a death he would not come back from

Imperiex Prime is at least equal to...probably above any Celestial...and Doomsday came back after Imperiex killed him.

norrinradd43
was he able to defeat Imperiex after that?

charlemagne9746
was he able to defeat Imperiex after that?

lol..no...DD stayed dead until well after Imperiex was defeated. Point is...DD did eventually come back

Endless Mike
IIRC Imperiex was only defeated by a combination of Superman, Kismet, Darkseid using the Omega Beams, and Kyle Rayner

norrinradd43
lol that was my point DD wont ever be able to come back at cosmic levels

charlemagne9746
Imperiex is Cosmic level. He can start a Big Bang from what I understand. Many agree that he is Galactus level or beyond.

charlemagne9746
my point for this post is....the blast that DD took from Impriex is probably much more powerful than any blast that Destroyer can dish out...so, it might not kill DD

Then again...you're using DOS Doomsday, right? If so....Doomsday hadn't fought Imperiex yet...so, the Destroyer blast might kill him.

norrinradd43
I can definatly agree that Impriex's blast is alot more than the destroyer can muster

TheGame17
I can definatly agree that Impriex's blast is alot more than the destroyer can muster

ya if this was 'gog wars' dd this fight would be interesting cuz it would be after the impiriex blast.

this one is D.O.S. so i doubt he'd survive this fight.

Soljer
Mebbe it's just me...

I'd say the Destroyer.

guy222
Destroyer

Lord Feron
4ever stalemate

Dark-Jaxx
This is only DOS DD, the one who topped out at Sound speed and was killed by a Superman who got fvcked up by a Gas Station exploding. Yeah, Destroyer with ease.

quanchi112
Destroyer all day.

llagrok
This is close to spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.