Deathstroke's Titans-East vs New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3c/Titanseast.PNG

Deathstroke
Strange would be tough to beat.

don't shiv
Sehtry foolishly powers up Match who acts as an Avengers wrecking ball Inertia steals a nanosecond to put Strange out of commission Everyone else flanks with smash and dash warfare
Sun Girl turns the Avengers body's against them, turning their nervous systems into cement.

Batgirl and Deathstroke on oversight Straight after they sneak up on Cap and run him through with cold steel

xmarksthespot
Cass is ninja.

Ninja > Current Strange.

happy

guy222
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Strange would be tough to beat.

agreed

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Cass is ninja.

Ninja > Current Strange.

happy

My thoughts precisely.

The Fake Macoy
Cass is ninja.

Ninja > Current Strange.

happy

I refuse to accept Strange being neutered as anything other than bad writing or PIS. Strange destroys them all!

long pig
I like how marvel justified the stabbing by saying "Well, it was a magical blade and Strange is vulnerable to magic." True, he is vulnerable to magic....wait, no the hell he isn't. He's got godlike immunity from magic. WTF?

At least they alluded to the fact Strange can't be physically harmed by something unless it's enchanted.

xmarksthespot
Kid Crusader gives Cass his dumb magic staff to stab Strange with.

Strange gets pwnt. happy

capt it up
cass would get pwned by pritty much any one on the new avengers.

xmarksthespot
Pshaw. Ninja> Strange. ermmhappy

Also not true anyway... Echo? Ronin-Hawkeye? That's excluding batbelt bullshit.

capt it up
Pshaw. Ninja> Strange. ermmhappy

Also not true anyway... Echo? Ronin-Hawkeye? That's excluding batbelt bullshit.
echo could simply copy bats every move......

also hawlk eye been pritty bad ass though with out his arrows your right. also I would not reall consider echo to be on the new avengers team really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.